/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

>Patch 3.45 Notes:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

>Stormblood Expansion Teaser:
youtube.com/watch?v=mAobb8_SzHY

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/hq1iFqR9

>Previously on /xivg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sOdvEqNeUuo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Disgusting trannies.

Xth for making a filter list and putting it in the OP

I'm on a mission right now.

Good morning /xivg/ lets all try to be a little nicer to each other today

xth for crippling depression and loneliness

>Britbongs wake up
>thread is instantly 20% gayer

No

Quick who is the cutest
Brd
Mch
Pld
War
Drk

War

Yes. Sorry not sorry. Trip fags and all these ebins contribute nothing

DRK :^)

Neither do you with your bitching

Abe
Gods
Suhr
Mute
Jade

Mnks have cute bandanas and are selfish and bratty if thats your thing, also has the most tummy and knows breakdancing.

Nin has tummy but not as much tummy. They're very edgy, but they help the team out in a tsundere way, what with the "Its not like I trick attacked for you, it just increases my DPS too" attitude.

DRG just wants to slut it up for bards by handling big poles, very selfless like that, minimum tummy.

Quick! Who are the cutest /xivg/?

>DRG
>MNK
>NIN

>40 more ARFs until I'm finally back on current relic stage again
The midnight madman oil keeps me alive.

Yeah I'm contributing a good idea. You seem to be the one bitching. I bet you're one of them. It's going to be filter city here. Expect a list soon.

Chyea
Chyea
Chyea

I want to spitroast Ririten with my friends!

bards because they sit in the back of every fight, thinking they're the warden of the battlefield, using all attacks at a distance. All that but still so foolish. You see, we like to call bards, those of eagles, and eagles vision can only see so far. And right before you can even comprehend that thought, schkkkkkkkk-, the blade of my dagger is already at a bards throat from behind. I taunt the cute bards behind their back as I wait to reveal myself from my invisibility from their flank. If they're a female, I'll sometimes jest with them a little by groping their ass or breasts. Before they can even react-, too slow kid, react to death.

ARFs?

You're contributing a cancer list, which has no relevance to the game. I tidy the OPs and talk about the game, fuck off with your celebrity cancer

Aetherochemical Research Facility.

xth for renko x zettai x rena otp

If I make a filter list for everyone to use there won't be a lot of talk of celebrity. I don't get why you're getting upset. The one thing you're right about is the list is going to be cancer because that's what it is going to filter.

why would you need to do 40 of those?

Good morning /xivg/.

I'm grinding lore for my relic
Each gives 150, 2 runs = 300 and that means 1 umbrite.
I'm stopping myself at 60 because with bonuses from roulettes I'll probably not need to do all those runs to a full amount, so I can pace myself.

To be fair the ebins have nothing to do with the game. :^) nice strawman though

Cute

When am I going to have a threesome with you two?

That is my point though. That doesn't belong in an opening post. /wowg/'s "filter list" is literally just copypasta "to shitpost with", it's disgusting

Or it's a filter list that filters the shit post. So if someone shit posts with a term in the filter list, it doesn't matter because it will be filtered and any sane person won't see it.

You're being very defensive about this. Makes me think you're one of them lmao

How many umbrites do you need for quest?

Hyur age slider when?

Never ever

I could never just loop ARFs into oblivion like that. That's just soul crushing.

I'm defensive about you vandalizing the OP for your own purposes, yeah. Don't give a shit about celebrities sorry. People can filter the things they don't want to see, it's not hard

Because the beauty of the grown man catboy must not perish from the game.

Don't listen to

I'm with the OP. I've only been in /xivg/ for a few months but to be honest the avatarfags and tripfags people complain about remain on topic far more than the people constantly complaining about them.

Their posts seem a lot less disruptive than the posts of the people perpetually mad about them.

You're right. So that's why I'm going to make a filter list. I hope you can make the next couple OPs. Even if they aren't in them, they will be one of the firsts posts in here. You're not gonna stop me from making this a better place :^)

implying anyone will use it

>more lalas in the back
I want a harem of lalas
Where must I begin my search?

ugly degenerate

Literally the only people I filter here are Amber and his boyfriend.

Did you even see the last thread? On topic isn't talking about their circle jerk drama. They can contain that in their secret discord channels. A filter list is being made. Even if it doesn't make it in the op. It will be posted every thread.

If you're unlucky after halfway point and NEVER get a bonus; 80.
In my pic, the top bar shows your base progress. Each pair of items = +3
After 120, you get the chance of a +4, +5, or +6 with the same amount of items you trade in to produce treated sands.
Crystal sands are easy to gather, but umbrite is lore only.
This is my 2nd 240. I'm not gonna do this again.
You made me go to subway yesterday, I hate you. It was embarrassing and I will go back because it was actually decent and there was some buy 1 get 1 free thing yesterday.

>A filter list is being made.
chemo is serious guys.

Won't stop me from posting it. I hope OP can make the generals for the rest of the weekend. Cause I might make the next one :^)

hey anyone wanna hang out i just woke up

>making a filter list and putting it in the op

If you're that ass blasted about people posting their characters, stop being a lazy shit and filter them yourself

sure what's up

Nobody cares if you make a filter list dude but please don't do any more thread war shit.

We had enough of that with Amber.

me please.

name?

It is when 90% of the thread is ebin and trip fags playing dress up and talking about their drama

So is SE going to quietly shut down the NA data centers?
Also what's this suspension of GM petitioning mean for us?

Lizard cute but unrelated.

why are you here friend

there is no game discussion

>filter list
nigga if people don't want to see something they just filter it without a filter list

It will just be another meme pasta

not much getting dressed

shirou kuma of gilgamesh, of course

Absomad luteman.

I'm doing my second anima to fill some time between the final patch and the expansion, though even that might not end up taking so long considering the random crap I've already accumulated in preparation.

>cute
i dunno about that

Leave Valvey alone.

Why are there so few female Elezen players?

A picture and a link for you guys.

Good night

youtube.com/watch?v=sOdvEqNeUuo

valvey should really just stop acting like a huge retard

It's funny when someone threatens to make a filter list, people send angry responses saying it's not a big deal. Lmao it look like a big deal to me. Tripfags and ebins on suicide watch because newfags will use the list. Lmao

nevermind

No way I did too

Because, like female Highlanders, it's impossible to make one even vaguely attractive.

But unlike female Highlanders, they aren't masculine or man faced enough to bring in the tranny crowd. They're a pretty lost cause, only liked by a strange few.

lmfao

ok cya

Maybe you have unrealistic standards of women and only like cutesy anime faced ones?

>figure I'll main PLD patches ago
>all my friends were tanks and better geared and all the others were healers, so my fallback was taken
>end up rerolling my main to BRD
>have to grind up a new relic
And the rest is history.
The heads are small, the animations are stiff and starched, the necks are long, the faces can be striking hits or baseball whiff to the face misses, the list can go on. And I'm playing one right now!
It's easy to not make a masculine Fhighlander though.
>posting what I got
Fuck you I got coupons you're a tempting man.

What is the most snowflake job right now?

War

I keep them collared and locked up in my office.

Bard's gonna be my second one. It was my only Zeta in ARR but I still glamour that bow over everything so I have a fair amount of nostalgia for it.

God I hope the final relic stage looks good.

You know that white shield bow you might've seen around?
Close your eyes, push your thumbs against them and hold for 10 seconds, and imagine that effect on the bow.
But green.

They don't need to have a 'cutesy anime face' but they also need to have a chin that couldn't chisel rock or a posture that implies they have something hidden under those panties you might not expect (but probably should).

Look at the way a Femlander stands and moves and tell me you see real women with body language like that, that AREN'T bull dykes or actually trannies.

miqote thighs

>all the brown characters
>they dont use negroid features OR they use weird ass eye colors (like blue, blue eyes on black is the worse mistake you can make even purple would be a better choice)
cant stand you fucks

>negroid features

Are you aware that brown=/=black or African?

Haurchefant looking fine as fuck in this.

Aahh~

>tfw I think Roe's and Elezen have the most attractive faces
They actually look like adults, though. That's probably why Veeky Forums doesn't like them.

>but they also need to have a chin that couldn't chisel rock
There's a smaller/rounded option.
>posture that implies they have something hidden
>You can't stand proudly as a HIGHlander amongst your midlander cousins, aka the cutesy ones
>Look at the way a Femlander stands and moves and tell me you see real women with body language like that, that AREN'T bull dykes or actually trannies.
Yeah. I do.
I love both but I don't like the sameface all roes use typically since it's gotten kind of boring to me.

Ew

I don't know how to even parse that mentally but I just want my gun to stop projecting pink fumes.

Drop dead fancy bastard right there.

Your voice is really hot.

Yes but they don't try to look Arab, or southern Indian or even Abbo, they could play it off as southeastern Asian or Pacific islander but its too brown to pull that off so we get really brown looking Caucasian/asians

Iunno, Esti's lookin pretty cute.
>projecting pink fumes.
>ywn be able to change glow colors, just weapon colors
If only the lore(?) mnk flame fists dyed the fire....