bladeandsoul.com/en/game/beluga-lagoon/
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/battleground-rotation-bonus-schedule/
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/pet-account-bound-changes-october-26/
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/new-legendaries/

>/bnsg/ Servers
NA Group 2 (Mushin/Old Man Cho)
NA Group 3 (Jiwan/Dochun/Soha)
NA Group 4 (Poharan/Iksanun)
EU Group 1 (Windrest/Wild Springs/Highland Gate)

>/bnsg/ Clans Info
pastebin.com/2cXZc45Z

>BnS Resources
pastebin.com/CgLYrude

>Equipment and Daily Cheatsheets
pastebin.com/2e2mWiaE

>Automated Equipment Suggestions
bnscoffee.com/

>Mods
pastebin.com/Zcb5fwHX

>Lewd Folders
bnslewds.imgur.com/

>Community Yearbook
bnsgfriends.imgur.com/

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.bnstree.com/tree/SU?b=rJwZe-9gx
beta.bnstree.com/tree/SU?b=rkcbD-ceg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cat lyns suck

lf feet

Hi Nep!

I'd like to point out that you spec'd HM seedshorud with no focus bees build. That.. doesn't do anything.

Also, I never thought I'd see the day where damage spec tab and V were used seriously.

I haven't played this game since hitting 45 on release, what's different?

/bnsg/ is even shittier than before

7th for gay rats

oh right you're right it doesn't really do anything
i'm hm12 though so i have leftover points just chilling around
damage spec tab/V is used literally maybe once a fight (and those eat up 5-6 skill points lmao)

After the 45 content era ended, they decided combat wasn't that interesting. So now the whole game revolves around ERPing and counting just how many Arousing Playtimes(AP for short) you can get.

Xth for why am I even trying anymore

How come you don't run KD V though? If you're not CCing the AI, they're ccing you so isn't that a dps loss?

Any SUM got the generic PvE build they can link me?

beta.bnstree.com/tree/SU?b=rJwZe-9gx

Assuming I linked this right, this is a basic one for HM5. You'll want to get HM rosethorn and sunflower ASAP if you don't have them yet.

Thanks senpai.

here's your (You) fuck off

do you at least get ass penetrations by doing something Fun

Thanks user I really needed that

hi, i've never heard of this game before. can anyone give me a quick rundown? thanks.

f2p
nice combat
typical korean grind

for which matchup? i'm assuming you meant the 3cost bees. when you're using 3cost bees the fights are supposed to last at max perhaps 40 seconds or so, and during that time it's just better to squeeze out the V burst damage instead of getting a 3 sec KD every 18 seconds. realistically you'll be KDing with V twice that fight, which isn't that big of a boost to your dps anyways. your cat's C+V airtime & 2 knockdown should be enough CC for the 3cost bees fights.

I quit as soon as level 50 content came out, after reaching 50, is it possible to catch up to current AP/crit levels without paying at this point?
Also does anyone even play on EU anymore?

I mean, I guess if you actually kill them that quickly. I'm just kinda stuck in the sunflower mode where bad matchups last 2-3 minutes. Garbage like sins and sometimes kfm.

Also, why don't you have Huzzah! at all? It's a nice free heal, and keeps Alley cat healthy from any stray aoe damage.

look through the posts of the last 2 hours and find out

yes
maybe

i haven't noticed my cat die ever (besides floor 60+ summoners sunflowering it down by accident)

so i never use huzzah

basically ToI is go all out offensive. if you die to a destroyer 30k crit smash at floor 67, that's that.

eu still has some people
if you're on windrest (or Wild Springs/Highland Gate) give me a (you) when you get online and I'll give you a name to whisper for clan stuff etc

yes it is, there's a lot of catchup stuff and EU still plays, we're just not active in the thread, ifyou wanna get back into the game, wegot a discord.

Paizuri Police is the clan, Windrest Blue.

Anyone online can invite. Also joining the Discord is a good idea.

D E D
E
D

beta.bnstree.com/tree/SU?b=rkcbD-ceg
This is the bare minimum.
Get HM LMB and Sunflower as soon as possible.
HM LMB is the most important upgrade for summoners.

If you don't need double knockdowns (or have HM bomb) you should spec thornstrike for damage.

You're ded!

I'm sure you'll suffer cardiac arrest soon too

Since I'm starting again, should I use gem hammers on my weapon ASAP to reduce costs or did they change the increase of gem hammers required for a socket?

Well, my first try using free bees, making more mistakes than an f8 pug and I still managed to hit f55, which is 1 lower than my sunflower max was. So that's cool, at least.

yeah the free bees is great and most importantly, stable dps. glad to hear you're climbing!

Hell, second try, many less mistakes like letting poison slip, and I got to f58! That's better than what my old pre-nerf sunflower best was. Nerf bees this is op.

yeah boyyy

Oh, one last question.

On the airlifts, is it better to just mash the V key or does waiting make it last longer? I feel like if I don't mash it the crit reset goes away before I can press it.

the crit reset does go away. you need to pay attention to see if your V crits or not - i know it's hard to do but you'll get the timing for it & your eye will get used to looking for the crit

if you want to be safe, it's best to V again after the cat's 3 hits go off (before it fully comes back down on the ground)

Does anybody on NA want to burn through some CS resets?

ded

As a new player I am having absolutely 0 fun in dungeons. Every single one of them is a faceroll because max levels just kill everything.

change games then

I'm sorry to hear that. Low level dungeons are unfun anyways. Just try to get through the storyline with quests. The Level 50 stuff is much more fun.

You can solo them up until Tomb of Exiles. Do it, you'll learn the game AND give yourself a challenge.

No.
I'm having fun with everything else and the one time I did get in a party with similarly leveled people it was a ton of fun.
I'm pretty mediocre so this is probably a bad idea, but I'll give it a go.

You won't be as mediocre if you challenge yourself and improve, user.

NA DC + CS/JSY # 324 783

Orbs & scales provided. Come for the morning dailies!

Status?

yeah i messed up with the number..

3/X

Fug I want to join but im kinda tired

D E D
E
D

>only 18 posters
Well damn, I think you're right.

3/X send help.

farm tokens for me

84 x 10k exp charm
6 x 100k exp charm
4 x ToI reward box
4 x Legendary Jewel

Dog bless Trial Arena.

Lynboi seeking Jin gf (good friend) to sip mimosas with while I level

So close to 50. Just one and a fifth more levels and I can start trying to get geared. ;_;

JinF BM looking for at least one more person to join this lobby ;~;

Can someone help me out?

Here's my build:

>Intel Xeon E5 2687W V3
>Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 128GB Ram
> Four Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080's 8GB video ram

Anywho, my issue is this... I'm only getting like 12 fps in SSP?

I have 120% accuracy but I still can't hit summoners in arena

old memes

>I'm only getting like 12 fps in SSP?

sounds about right

Yeah same issue

>Four Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080's 8GB video ram
>FOUR

For what purpose?

gone as 4

Originally I bought them to run minecraft better

dont you mean

four what purpose

xd

It's a meme son.

Four way SLI is no longer supported.

Ouch.

>tfw you miss all the princess lobbies now because they're either super late or super early

i can't keep up...

I hacked my computer

sounds like you don't want it enough

i think princess knows my schedule and is trying their best to avoid me..

ur computer is just shit get a brain moran

Nah not really BNS is just a fucking terribly optimized game, seems like the shittier your pc is the better it runs

I-Is this you?!

Someone has a strong case of insecurity :o

I wish I looked that hot in sunglasses.

maybe you should message them directly

>It's a "The Chapter Title Spoils the Plot Twist" episode

did engine ever post the full image or what

dont leave us hanging you fucking faggot

Single thread performance. Xeons are usually clocked lower than your typical quad. And games such as bns that utilize older engines like UE3 without proper multi-core optimization will run worse on lower clock speeds and single thread performance cpus such as yours.

Try affinity on only the last 8 cores,(4 cores+4 hyperthreads) Try disabling affinity on core 0 for gameguard.des.
Try overclocking, play with CTRL+f enabled. Turn down some settings in SSP and play with optimized for combat on there.
Other than that i can't really think of anything else.
If you were to do a CPU-Z Benchmark i'm quite curious of your single thread performance, i'm at 2050 on my i5 for single thread, and around 7000 for multi-thread.

JinF BM looking to sheathe a sword

maybe or maybe they really do hate me
i'm scared of the response

i need friends

As Terriyuyo bailed out from the citadel2 challenge because I'm a sub 700ap shitter and don't have 300 citadel runs, guess I'll try to settle for something easier:

#339661 EU
Citadel 4 blind run, come and enjoy this NEW, FUN and ENTERTAINING CONTENT with a chance of BiS ring! Come help a new player out! who am I kidding, just looking for a carry :^)
"1 month late" Edition

the response will probably be something like
"hello"
"is it me you're looking for"

what are the current active bnsg discords

both the ones in the OP are dead as fuck

i missed this sin

honestly the OP needs a lot of updating and I was gonna do some of that but gave up

never done citadel 4, let me know once you're ready to carry shitters

I missed you too user, now join the lobby /tired

3/4, just join, my mom will take care of us :^)

Full, thanks for joining!

well post the discords and we'll go from there :^)