>play genji
>they never stop firing at me
>18 deflection eliminations
wew lad

While we wait.

strawpoll.me/11570919

strawpoll.me/11570919

strawpoll.me/11570919

I understand the ARG has been going on wayy to long and is now stale as fuck, but you guys are talking about it like it's a massive mistake. Is there something else to it or are you just blowing it out of proportion?

How ridiculous will D.va be after she gets her buffs?

Believe in yourself, friend! Whatever you're doing, you can do it! Never give up, never surrender!

Post your hero without posting your hero.

Just as useless.

NO I CANNOT SWITCH I WILL PLAY WIDOWMAKER I OWN WITH IT DEAL WITH IT RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MEI STOP WALLING ME OFF WE'RE ON THE SAME TEAM

I play on a PS4 right now (due to living in a college house with a shitty laptop) and every team has 1-2 fucking d.vas because she's for babbies
can't wait until it becomes d.vawatch

The Lumerico website thing was pretty cool. Reading the emails and stuff.
Guess you are missing a great fun, try not to get too upset about it

I love Hana.

What is the consensus on "jumping" and moving around "unpredictably" when fighting an enemy player? Watching pro games and top streamers, they don't really seem to do much of this if at all.

Indiferent; I thought SOMBRA was a group of hackers, not a single person.

somebody post the blizzcon sombra announcement pasta thx

Jumping gives the other player a free headshot because you lose all control on the rise and fall due to no air control, its why only Genji jumps around like an idiot.

WATER THOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE

those some long legs
but that soda can right there is HUGE

Jesse McCree is for sex!

well the same patch is killing both zarya and as a result winston so shes probably gonna be in nearly every game

>anime eyes
0/10 image

sombra has mei's backstory but with a computer

she got computer'd now she can compute at will

Why are my diamond games filled with half masters if im only 3150~

ded gaem

>D.Va
>Not anime

Blizzard doesn't have a hero that caters to foot fetish people yet, now theres Sombra

"no"

Is Zarya's nerf really that big? 20% less charge from her shields?

3 big shooters just came out. those that bought them need a month to get bored of them.

>join a qp match solo
>see this
What do you choose?

>korean
>anime

Torb

the Leave Game option from the menu

If I'm still a Gold/ Silver shitter, Pharah is still viable right? As long as I'm not being countered I mean
I've been picking her up more lately and having fun

Zarya will still be in every game. She just won't do as much damage. Her shields and ult are the reason she's picked. Shield are far far far far far too good. Less energy isn't going to change anything about that. Only wildcard is the ult change and how it affects the game overall. Easiest way I could see the meta swap woudl be only heroes that can self heal get a bump up on the list because they'd get ults faster than the rest. Even then thats pushing it.
'
However I do think D'vas buffs are way overboard, give her one, not both.

As Tracer I should learn how to make an extremely quick 180 degree turn as I blink through someone?

Depends on my mood. Usually Zen or Lucio but when I don't give a fuck I pick Bastion.

>QP
>giving a fuck
I know, I know.

Yeah she's fine at those ranks

I must of joined over 100 matches where I get an instant defeat screen or the game is over and I can't do anything. These losses count right? Why can't they just say no loss for joining game in progress?

Bastion

It's never worth trying to fix a shit comp by yourself. Either you're going to win or not.

Everyone is viable until they're not. You can switch at any time, it's only important to switch when your choices aren't working.

¿Qué pasa?

>caring about losses in qp

>most played hero is mercy
>never got a skin for her in boxes
>had to buy the witch skin for credits
>played junkrat for an hour
>got dr. Junkenstein, another legendary and an epic skin for him

you what.

Cutest and best pairing

When is the opening ceremony?

Yeah usually if I'm eating shit as Pharah I switch to either McCree or Genji, depending on who's giving me trouble

>five hours until the opening ceremony

Hurry up already

A third genji or a symmetra would obviously be the best.

What can I improve on?

Can I see the stream anywhere if I didnt buy the virtual ticket?

playing genji less

It depends how close you are.

If you're jumping at 20 meters, then they only have to adjust their aim by a few degrees and it may not even evade a body shot, while also making your trajectory more predictable.

If you're 1 meter away then a jump forces them to look about 45 degrees up, and if you jump past them, they have to do up to 180 degree arcs and look around to find you.

If you in the open, then ADADADA spam unpredictably, with the occasional jump or crouch.

If you're behind cover, then peak unpredictably.

blizzcon homepage. Opening ceremony only (and e-sport)

I play McCree a lot and get his every event item three or more times regardless of rarity.

Opening ceremony is free to watch on the blizzcon site and twitch. It's all the panels afterwards you need a ticket for but there's bound to be some people streaming them.

play 0 skill trash less
play tanks (zarya/winston) and zen more

I only play him on attack though, can I get some actual insight?

Thanks babes

You're fine then, nothing is wrong with a outside of meta pick as long as you're willing to switch off if it's not working.

The only ones that really arent worth picking are torb and symmetra and arguably mercy

Dont play Genji if you dont have the actual skill for it.
With Genji its either carry or get carried

Zarya is pretty easy to handle and carries harder than anyone else

Zen players: best voice line to spam after you 1shoot niggas/delete a tank?

Is there any hope for me lads

Apart from Leave Game - Roadhog. It needs a tank, and at least you can self heal?

Expect them to reveal absolutely nothing new for Overwatch, so anything they do show is a bonus.

Consider Sombra to be like winning the lottery.

>Less than 5 hours

>tfw won with a Widowmaker after the other team picked a Widowmaker who, after the first two minutes of consistent kills, begins to capitulate

Finally back to 2700. 2800 was my high. So close to diamond.

"Death is whimsical today"

but you spam the line four times quickly so it comes out as DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH

The real question is how are you 220 with your top play time only being 10 hours?

>Expect them to reveal absolutely nothing new for Overwatch

>Whats New panel for Overwatch

>current competitive season

>current competitive season

I usually pull my weight, unless you notice something I'm lacking in

Current Competitive Season button m8

I love "Always strive for improvement."
Although that's a Summer Games voice line, so it's unobtainable now.

>Nepal
>Reinhardt coming down narrow stairs
>perfectly aligned for Charge
>Press Shift
>enemy Ana presses Q
>enemy Lucio blasts my flank
Literally the shortest lived nanboosted Reinhardt and I'm sure it helped us when the round.

They better reveal a new map alongside Sombra.

And it better be either on the moonbase or a junker town in Australia

KOREA MAP WHEN

>No prize money - teams attending BlizzCon will have their trip paid for and receive loot bags

I thought they said they want Overwatch to be considered a serious eSport.

That doesnt mean you can't also just have fun exhibitions

>because of Quake and Unreal got 8-strafing to avoid rocket blasts automated to mechanicle muscle memory
>in OW with its shitty netcode, its uselss and everyone just cornerpeeks or spams ADADADADADA spastically
cant really relearn now too

its another one of those nerfs that looks like small potatoes but has a gigantic impact on what the character is capable of, kind of like when they increased mccrees falloff range
it fucks with her charge sustain in a way that makes it incredibly difficult to keep charge up if the enemy doesnt have a junkrat with his m1 taped down

keep in mind that they didnt just lower the cap they flat out reduced the amount of energy she gets per damage taken, meaning that every shield that doesnt get the full 40 is also getting 20% less than it would and yet her energy is decaying at the same rate it was prior
shes now more often than not an empty slot that dispenses bubbles to one diver every 10 seconds, and theres simply better picks for her slot which as a result invalidates many characters that rely on her bubbles to counter mccrees/roadhogs overpowered stuns when diving the backline

teams are definitely gonna run probably mostly roadhog over her now, theres no reason not to, hook is a straight up better tool for farming picks and at a faster interval as well
dva also counters ults way better than she does and the damage she can now put out is far better than the nothing a near-0 energy zarya can do
and they can even flex mei in there since shes still pretty fucking busted since the global ult nerf is going to give her far more time to farm ult in between pushes

> Torb isn't worth picking

Clearly someone doesn't like giving the molten dick to people

So i just got back from not playing since around when Lucioball and the summer games got added.

Played my placement matches and got placed at Platinum with 2720. Is it any good?

Anyone?

>people censoring names
>they dont censor the most obvious spot
why?

Dota 2's first official tournament had a prize pot of $1.6 million.

I love this ship.

>as tracer should I learn a new trick to gain advantage over my enemies

I don't see why not famalam.

Oh well. More importantly if there's something I need to work on, let me know.

I should have been more specific. Is the "trick" I mentioned actually something top tracer players do all the time? I should probably watch more streams.

You answered your own question.

I hardly play Tracer

What characters do you see getting more play with the global ult nerf?

You can learn it, but its quite predictable so not magic trick by any mean. Its more important to learn how to blink to the nearest healthpack from where you are fighting.

I dream of one day being that Tracer who deletes supports in 2 or less clips.