Dealing With Ricers

>Driving home from working in the lab at my university
>Heading down a street towards my apartment when an early 2000s Honda Civic with a fart can and BOV flies past me
>"Please, not tonight Civic, please"
>He slams on his brakes, slows down, and then keeps driving right next to me revving his almighty little lawn mower
>I get caught up in trying to figure out whats going on that I drive past my apartment turn in
>I decide to roll up next to him at the light and tell him to piss off and then make my wonderful escape in the right turn only lane
>Instead of rolling up next to me and going straight, he brakes and follows behind me in the right turn only lane as the light turns green and he follows me into a suburb
>I'm now driving 20 mph with this guy behind me through a tiny neighborhood I've never been to at midnight
>I panic, get lost and accidentally go down a dead end towards an elementary school, he follows
>I try to escape in the parking lot but he keeps following me revving his little turd bucket
>I'm basically in tears now, shaking, and just want him to leave
>He finally drives up next to me with his window down and all I manage to do is yell "LEAVE M-M-ME ALONE, RICER!" in a crackly, high pitched-squeal
>The two guys in the Civic laugh and bolt off
>I get my phone out, get directions, and then creep back to my apartment destroyed, heart broken, and without my dignity

This happened 2 hours ago Veeky Forums and I still feel like a pussy/idiot. How am I supposed to deal with ricers? Did he win? Is this what he wanted??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ELJW-Bsrnmk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what shit are you driving?

2011 Muhstang GT

Next time some ricer wants to take you on either bait them to a police station, walk all over them, or rev your shit, and then they take off, just sit at the light till it turns red on you.

Veeky Forumstist

>drive a Focus
>faggots in Golfs and Civics always rev at me
>always ignore them and just drive off with a chuckle
>few weeks ago
>one comes up to me and revs
>and this time I say fuck it
>rev back light goes green
>he takes me at the start because lol no low end torque
>get to about 40 in the 45 and I start to pull on him
>get to 60 and we are neck and neck by 90 I'm well over 2 cars lengths ahead of him
>slow down for next red light
>he looks over at me with a bit of shock
>I just wave at him as I turn to go home

I'll probably never do 90 in a 45 again, but was fun.

>drive a nice looking 80's tarbo hatch
>runs like shit
>missfires
>cant go into full boost
>slow
>every fucking cunt tries to race me, or take me at the light
>cant pass anyone without them getting aggressive
>cant overtake anyone without them getting aggressive
>s.should I LS swap it?

Props to you. We were in town with a 35 mph speed limit. Just couldn't bring myself to do it then. Now I'm sitting at home thinking that I should have. Ugh

>Ugh
What you should do is kill yourself, m8

Its become a weekly thing now

>always close the restaurant on sundays
>usually out by 12-1 in the morning
>start heading home
>pull up to the stop light near the mexican neighborhood
>wait alone
>hear a civic half a mile behind me
>red light takes forever
>pulls up next to me
>everyfuckingtime.jpg
>just look forward
>trying to provoke me with his engine
>dont even bother
>drives off with el sonidito blaring out the windows

What is it about mazda 6s that attract civics near me?

>used to drive a 93 corolla
>drive it to school, work, home, groceries etc.
>think car mods are a waste of money but to each their own
>civics will always rev at me and try to get me to race with them
>lolwtfthiscarhastroublegoingonthefreeway.avi
>always ignore them
>bought a 04 mustang because i've always liked how they looked (again, not a car guy)
>a month of owning it, a ricer that apparently has seen me before honks and tells me that I downgraded from my corolla
>wut
>he does his ricer shit and revs at the light
>decide why the fuck not, gonna actually see what my car can do
>we take off, I head towards the freeway
>see him following me behind
>deja vu away
>see him in my rear view mirror as he tries to catch up
>exit about 4 miles down the road
>see him speed past by on the freeway
I don't understand why the fuck ricers want to race random people. And the fact that he's seen me around and knows I drove a corolla creeps me the fuck out
>tldr: ricers are autistic fucks that are creepy.

Literally what I drive. I'm talking plastidip, tarbo sticker, everything.

And I've never gotten one person that wants to race me on the highway or city, ever. I'm talking when I lived in North Carolina and right now in Florida.

Only time It KINDA happened, (on a straight road), some dieselbro rolled coal and began rapidly accelerating in front of me. He'd slow down, and do it again, and again every time I caught up just driving normally. So I took his challenge and downshifted to third. Even with about 300hp, I got BTFO by his massive diesel.

user, that's my dream car. Dont LS swap it, you should drop a new(er) engine in it. Keep the toyota in it

Youknow brits are such faggots when they resort to talking about drag races with hatchbacks.

What is it with Americans and wanting to race each other all the fucking time?

>hurr my V6 Mustang is faster than your Accord
>>yeah but my Jetta is faster
>>>haha my MazdaSpeed 3 is fastest though

>brits
Murican ya faggot.

Also I don't consider light to light any sort of drag. You want drag find a proper patch. This sort of shit is just Friday night fun.

It's not British - we don't have '45mph' speed limit zones. It's either 40 or 50

It was a parody.

Because we can affordably own a car thats not a 1.2L shitbox and pay for the fuel + insurance.

Sorry you're jealous user, but you can brag about your 1.4L to other europoors.

If you didn't act like a total pussy he might have not felt sorry for you and then kicked the shit out of you.

>jealous
Kek

I just don't understand the constant
>race me bro
attitude

Nice Hyundai bro.

I own a 1994 ford and when ever I'm driving at night people always try to race me especially people in newer cars (mostly VE Holden's with a ls in it).
My car isn't flash looking, but is a turboed 4L I6 8/10 times I chop them because cunts can't launch for shit

that looks fucking terrible dude no offense

also this thread obviously never happend, no man can be such a bitch.

I bought it for $600 5years ago and built it up. Haven't done any body work on it to try keep it sleeper as fuck.

change those headlights to stock or some shit or are those the stock ones?

not the same guy, but function over form?

That is stock.
I've thought about getting normal Falcon ones they don't have the gay circles on it.

what did you do to it for the turbo conversion and how much did it cost? i assume you had to change a lot of shit including suspension breaks etc or else the car would fall apart.

Basically rebuilt the whole block
Pistons/rings rebuilt head/valves new cam pushrods coil packs, custom exhaust.
Bigger breaks and callipers
Stock box and diff
Pedders did the suspension
And a gt4202 Turbo.

That's because everybody knows to fear the MS3 user

mustve cost a fuckload

Yeah don't know how much I've spent on it, did most of the work myself, like where its at for now because I use it as a daily so bought a r32 gts-t and RB 25swapping it

my uncle does this type of shit to his golf that he uses for local rallies and shit, that car is jacked the fuck up, its got like 4 carbs titanium pistons or some shit but he doesnt stick a turbo on it cause it would go into a different racing category.

That I would like to see!

I grew up around it my dad owns a bunch of cars that I've helped him build over the years
20b FD
32ford (hot rod)
56 ford prefect (I believe its 56) (restoring this)
48 F1 ford
59 ford edsel (restored)

Now is this a base model focus we're talking here or a ST?

sick

I drive a Miata and it's ridiculous how many people rev their engine at me.

Especially fucking Hondas. Fucking automatic SOHC Hondas with peeling paint and fart cans think they're hot fucking shit. I don't even acknowledge them

>Every ricer ever wants to race me
You havent experienced true hell until you DD a bright red C5 Z06.

On the flip side, when I (rarely) do race them I always whoop their asses.

>have a wrx
>every fucking dudebro in a mustang wants to race
>see a mustang on the other side of a redlight going the opposite way still revs his faggot ecoboost
>just want to vape in peace
>fuck off mustangfags

>LS
NO, you get a gen3 3S-GTE and you drop it in

>0800HP tag
>sleeper as fuck

is it really 800hp?

>a month of owning it, a ricer that apparently has seen me before honks and tells me that I downgraded from my corolla

He's right, you know?

And still got btfo. Checkmate ricerfag

You're a fucking loser lol

>fuck-huge intercooler
sleeper as fuck? Only someone blind and probably deaf too, could mistake this for a regular car

Its like nobody knows what the term "sleeper" means anymore....

>drive a boyracermobile
>get all pissy when people want to boyrace you

What do you expect faggots?

>This happened 2 hours ago Veeky Forums and I still feel like a pussy/idiot.
How do you get lost in your own neighborhood driving for a few minutes, is what I want to know.

>How am I supposed to deal with ricers?
Race em

>Did he win?
Yeah

>Is this what he wanted??
Probably not at first.

It's the old ass SVT. Anything new new with a factory turbo will walk it.

i got embarrassed for you just reading that. you literally could have taken off and left him in the dust and you didn't do it.

you aren't that guy whose girlfriend dumped him because her parents didnt like him, are you? maybe a few months back? pretty sure it was a 2011

>DD Crown Vic in B&W
>Nobody wants to race
>Everybody drives really safely, no more really aggresive drivers

Hey... it's not bad.

I wish i could give you a hug :( poor thing

Damaged egos & fast n furious movies

>drive a built V8.
>.563 lift and 118° duration.
>gear drive whine from supercharger.
>neighbors complain the vibrations from the exhaust note rattle their pictures off the walls.
>ricers are terrified when they hear me coming down the road.
>they jump curbs and crash through hedges trying to hide

I had the same sort of deal in a 99 accord. I get it's a honda but fuck man, it was a 4 door on steelies. I think I was challenged at least once a week. After the car died (450k miles rip) I started driving my family's 07 impreza. Now no one cares, it's weird. You would think they would be all over it but you never know how the ricer mind works I guess.

I drive a '89 Hilux thats absolutely beaten to shit, and the last time I encountered some dudebros following me in their fartcanned golf revving, I did the reasonable thing. I let them overtake me, waited until they had to turn at a stoplight, and fucking t-boned them. Got out of there pretty quick, but seeing as I didn't get sued to this day, they didnt get my plates. My hilux is still absolutely fine by the way, most reliable car I ever had

Careful on that edge, faggot

I'm a grad student who just moved to a new part of the city. I've only been in this apartment for a month.

Yeah I fucked up. Not a huge fan of racing in town, plus since its a college town there are tons of university and city cops out after dark. Not the same guy. I'm a different mustang douche.

Nice Diesel Punto bro.

>live in MI
>tfw I painted my charger blue and put bull bars on it

Such a nice, peaceful drive.

lolling at the thought of Europoors racing their Trabants and Skodas

>>zero to sixty in two days
>> borscht cans in place of fartcans
>>"shift into second Ivan, the donkey in the left lane is overtaking us"

>drive a classic car
> everyone revs at me

>Drive anything with 2-Doors louder than a Prius using it's electric motor where I live
>GTI and Honda drivers always try to race

>tfw rekting amerishit old """muscle""" cars with their V8s producing 100 horsepower with my econobox

What is better is idiots thinking they can beat motorcycles. Love when the guy next to me at a light tries to out accelerate me so I can fucking smoke them.

>stanced civic revs at me
>stock corolla dd machine
>drop down to fourth and somehow out-accelerate it

I know that feel... Beat a 2013 Shelby Mustang going 95 in a 40 last last week without a problem.
>pic related

I had some faglord in a Ford Aerostar trying to race me at multiple stop lights on my VFR. Maybe he just wanted me to do a wheelie on my 3-ton "sport"bike and kill myself but I didn't take the b8.

> early 2000's civic
>Bov

They were going to blow your fucking doors off. Your autistic outburst was only slightly better than getting gapped

No one tries to race me despite the fact that I own a reasonably quick two-door RWD sports/GT car. They likely think I'm 78 years old until they get right up close. Couldn't be happier.

>vape

racing each other is a apart of honda culture

youtube.com/watch?v=ELJW-Bsrnmk