youtu.be/ELJW-Bsrnmk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtu.be/ELJW-Bsrnmk

>Honda culture

>Honda culture

that fucking spacer

>that filename
kek

>bought a new one the next day because it's a 3k car.

I bet he had fun.

Why do Amerifats hate Hondas?

only rednecks who drive camaros and shitstangs do

Do they really only cost 3k in murica?

Boy racers who buy the fastest beat up pos their money can buy hate them too.

Hindas are a staple of import culture and the import scene wouldnt be what ut is today without them.

It's not that they hate Hondas, it's that the Honda fanboys are cancer.

type s you can't get for that much, but a regular rsx you can.

Honda is a far more competent manufacturer than toyota though

>minivan with a bed

>honda culture

They don't but try putting a brand then culture after it. It doesn't really work
>Porsche culture
>Toyota culture
>Honda culture
Doesn't really work

It konda does work for honda though, because their owners folllow them so loyaly and identify with the honda community.

Its kind of like

>Harley davidson culture

See how that works?

I not sure about other places, but in SoCal, only poor Mexicans that recently crossed the border and have no concept of the English language and their American Mexican cholo wannabes children drive Hondas.

The Mexicans that work hard and actually try to learn English drive Toyotas, especially Toyota pickup trucks.

My post might a be a tiny bit biased.

You mist not pay much attention then because called firnia is the home of crazy hondas with way too much money spent on them.

honda bikes a shit

Can we make this a meme?

thats what spawned this thread im pretty sure

im new to Veeky Forums memes so explain to me whats wrong with honda?

their bikes are reliable and cheap

Honda owners think putting an ebay turbo with a plug-n-play tune on their civic instantly makes it a 1000hp supercar

or they stance them which is just as deplorable.

Oh, here in funland its bmw and volvo people who do that.

Honda owners are just elderly.

>tfw cant find unmolested civic hatchback

I love honda, but their fanbase can give them a bad name. I think that could be said about a few cars though(mustangs, WRXs)
The whole lawnmower joke is old as hell. Americans just can't appreciate anything that doesn't sound like a rumbling V8

I own a civic and I dont think that.

I'm making gross generalizations based off of anecdotal evidence

>Honda culture

Unrelated, but I would like to point out that when someone makes a statement about a certain demographic, unless he or she explicitly says so, it is wrong to assume that someone is referring to ALL members of that demographic, as the statement is too general to draw that conclusion.

If I said, "black people steal," it may or may not be a racist statement. In this case, it wasn't, as I was referring to two black people whom I know, who steal.

That's a Cobalt you stupid fuck

Never seen a type s go for more than 7k

>tfw own an unmolested Integra GS-R

purposefully spilling oil all over the road, how is this legal?

user, it's stanced Cobalt

Who gives a shit?

I just want to get an integra or rsx and not have anything to do with honda culture.

He just stated that shitty beaner welfare queens get hondas. They probably rice them out with dem progroms.

>falling for the bait

Saying "can we make this a meme" ruins any chance of making it a meme.

>drives like an Accord
>can carry random crap in its built in drink holder
It's what people who want to have trucks should be getting since they are just buying trucks to look like assholes here in Texas. Not a lot of people actually use it for work and shit.

My nigga

Yep.
Domestic iron guy here.
I've been looking for a nice 85 crx for years, they're all destroyed because of Honda fanbois.