strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

>Upcoming Hard Mode Brawl:
us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/20324471

>Hearthstone World Championship:
us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/esports/tournament/hearthstone-world-championship-2016

The Class of /hsg/ Strawpoll:
strawpoll.me/11519436

old

this game is not too great right now :/

Anyone else wish they'd only spoil like 50% of the expansion? It would make the release a lot more exciting.

if this expansion is a pile of shit Hearthstone is done

3 strikes and you're out, TGT, ONIK, ____

Next rotation will see a mass exodus of players.

Brace yourselves for disappointment everyone, the name is already shit tier

They better come up with a new resource mechanics this time. I'm so tired of curvestone.

What did our guy, Benjamin Brode, cook up in his meme laboratories this time?

Will Priest finally rise up to be the saviour of Hearthstone as the one true tier 1 patrician control class?

yes

Kripp came out of his house and saw his shadow so there'll be six more months of Shaman

Basically what I expect:
>So we got a lot of feedback about what you guys want.
>And did the complete opposite anyways HAHAHAHAHA don't forget to preorder!

Also this thread better get at LEAST 150 posters or HS is officially dead.

>Kara as a strike
The Heroic was admittedly weaker than average, but the PvE content was great and the cards turned out to mostly be game-changers.

Why Gadgetzan though, aren't there tons of bigger and better cities in WoW to base an expansion on?

>20 wins away from golden paladin
>only golden priest is missing (with 20 wins atm)
>mfw priest gets the shaman medicine this expansion

Unpurify
4 mana
Silence an enemy minion and draw the opponent a card

The average player loves eating shit. Karazhan was dog shit and yet it's literally the best financial quarter, both in terms of revenue and player population, Hearthstone has ever had

delet urself from existenc

Anyone got a stream for the what's next stuff?

priest will just fall victim to the tier 0 (zero) rogue

Burgle....but for Priest!

Thoughtsteal.....but for Rogue!

HAHAHHAHAHHAHHA!

This expansion better be a damn good one to make me go back from Duelyst

Repostan.

MGS EXPANSION.

With mob boss green Jews.

They probably want the skeevy nature of the Goblin race to run through the flavor of the cards and the location they're based in, so a few creative liberties were taken to create a better "crime boss" atmosphere.

imo it's not a big deal, and I actually rather like the choice. I just hope they go all-out with the flavor because the distinct lack of disco-flavored cards in Kara was greatly disappointing.

>New expansion
>Time to Pay!
How fitting

There was a poll and karazhan was the lowest rated

And it only sold a lot because of new players, TGT was the same and that was the worst expansion yet

LOE was one of the worst selling expansions because it followed TGT

This next one might sell even worse because of Karazhan ruining the game more

Literally the first person I see praising Onik encounters and having powerful cards is not necessarily good for the game

The thing about priest is that when it's good, it feels awful to play against. That's why they have to keep it in check. They'd have to take the class in a completely new direction if you want it to be tier 1.

I agree.

>Barnes into Onyx Bishop
>lose
>Barnes into Rag
>win

This desu not even memeing

>but the PvE content was great and the cards turned out to mostly be game-changers
Are you serious?

feelio when a warrior tries to meme on me with pyro shenanigans but all my minions have 6+ health

Not to mention there's shit tons of lore that they haven't even gone near yet.

But no, let's do more Goblins and Memes instead!

3 mana 6/6

Yuss. Though I may just be the optimist in the room.

>there are dozens if not hundreds of unique lore rich concepts in wow.
>They make a second expansion based on fucking goblins in lass than 2 years.

Well it's a rehash of GvG.

So nope.

Madman

Is it really about goblins again? I can't believe it.

Driven Coach
4 mana 4/3
Battlecry: Summon a random 2 mana minion

>go to check on my Great Big /hsg/ Poll 2 to refute this
>did it before Kara released
You win this round.

>pic slightly related
Holy shit how did this thing get so many votes

Well I'm hopeful since this is basically Blizzard's last chance, since a LOT of better card games are coming lately

Watch them do a shitload of reprints to top off the shit cake so they can capitalize on GvG not being in Standard any more.

So half the expansion will be cards from GvG with a mustache and slightly different stats or abilities.

Please no

SHAMANSHAMANSHAMANSHAMANSHAMANSHAMAN FUCK LADDER. IS THERE ANY CHEAP DECK THAT COUNTERS THESE FUCKERS?

hey guys i'm from the future
I can't tell you much but I can say this

>The Priest legendary will make an entirely new archtype
>Shaman power will be toned down a bit
>Mill Warrior will be a thing
>Paladin will be good again (not control)

is this the new priest legendary

>cheap
>hearthstone

choose one

>(not control)
And Dropped.

To be honest I feel a feeling deep inside of me, a feely feel that it's going to be shit. Alone the fact that it's another expansion about Goblins is turning me off. Already downloaded another CCG desu, I might need it after tonight.

If they are going to rehash any card, it better be fucking loatheb

>Gadgetzan is a neutral goblin-made trading outpost where the races of Azeroth, epecially goblins and gnomes, can share ingenious inventions and ideas with one another. Currently, Gadgetzan is the only spot of civilization in the entire desert of Tanaris.

>Type Town
>Population 2,200

SAY IT WITH ME

M E T R O P O L I S
B I G G E R I N L O R E

Karazhan was fun and flavorful. I enjoyed it more than any other expansion. Sure it fucked up the meta but who cares

Fuck this shit I was legend last season and now I've fallen from 6 to 14 today. 80% of matches are against Shaman and I can't afford a freeze mage. Fuck this shitty game, meta and balance.

I never lost a game against shaman playing as cthun warrior.
But every time I play this motherfucker i get 12 priests in a row and just ragequit.

just what shaman needs against freeze mage

>Hero power paladin will never be an archetype
rip quartermaster

>Well Mechs are dead what can we do to refill them? Err goblins?
>5 Star! Give that man a raise.

Just give us out lands or northrend or some shit that isn't a repeat.

Gadgetzan is a goblin city, but the previews have had a lot of other races.

>yet it's literally the best financial quarter
Source?

>When the priest thoughtsteals your iceblock

Brode if you buff that smug cunt anduin I swear to god.

Screencap this

>Don Boom
>WARNING: Bombinos may explode.

>So half the expansion will be cards from GvG with a mustache and slightly different stats or abilities.
Whenever they announce how many "new" cards there, I cut the number in half because of shit like this.

I play C'Thun warrior with decent 60% -ish win rate but my win rate vs. Shaman is like 20%. Fucking cancer class.

But user TGT is Northrend

They should have just given us a goblin hero skin instead of shitting up another expansion with these jews.

>TGT was the same and that was the worst expansion yet
That's actually funny. Bad sets like Kara and TGT reduce dedicated audience so following sets sell poorly and appear to perform worse than shitty expansions. In reality good sets make game more popular and players more willing to spend money on the game. So following shitty sets cash in the popularity of the good ones.

This shit was so forgettable I actually was imagining Booty Bay before you said desert.

What lmao I beat shamans with nzoth pally and even burst priest

please share "Hours till blizzcon counter"

>Coming up after the Meme Streets of Gadgetzan is the next adventure expansions "Return to Naxxramus"

>Muffled "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" in the distance

>The Priest legendary will make an entirely new archtype
Not
Not going to happen in the big rogue set. Rogue shits on both classes.

Boom, Reformed Paragon.

>7 mana 12/12 summon two boombots for your opponent.

>blizz pulls a WOTC

Fuck no.

I actually have a 15-6 winrate against shamaniggers with fucking beast druid this season.

It's likely irrelevant statistic though, especially since I remember one ragequitting after I buffed my hexed minion and started pounding his overloaded ass.

Is it name that meme card time?

Sure.

Goblin Rifleman
>3 mana 3/2 do 1 damage to an enemy.

What happens on the mean streets? A lot of stealing. Who steals stuff? Thieves, and thieves are like rogues. Enjoy your Burgle cards.

oh boy, another gimmick archetype for priest, just what they needed. Just throw it into the pile of forgotten priest archetypes, along with
>shadow
>silence
>dragon
>combo
>thief

>rogue clears my board for 0(zero) mana
>Drops 2 4mana 5/4's that give him a free card
I can't wait until rogue goes back to having no minions

Add mech and inspire priests to the list

What are you even talking about?

What else was in Tanaris? Will we get Zul'Farrak cards?

I want to see zeryiah dressed as valeera making a lot of anal sex puns in the stage.

oh god, mech priest was a thing? I joined during the last wing of brm, so the mech meta was sort of settled by the time I started caring. how the hell could mech priest work if priest had the worst mech?

Caverns of Time.

>Shielded Mobsterbot
>3 mana 3/3 Divine Shield

>'New' Healbot
>5 mana 3/4 Battlecry: Restore 8 health to both players

Caverns of Time. some Silihid hives. that one place where you go to kill Bloodsails to farm cartel rep. Not much else.

that would be pretty cool

Figured I might as well share what /hsg/ thinks of previous expacs (Kara not included) before the new one is announced;

LoE - 2.23
WoG - 3.31
Naxx - 3.40
BRM - 3.59
GvG - 4.13
TGT - 4.35

The voters were given each expac and told to list them, 1-6. The numbers were averaged into the scores above.

I'll see all you fuckers on the other side when that shit hits it.

Not really. Only Mage really worked as a mech class, Shaman sort of.

I think you mean Vanessa

Don't forget, friends. No matter how bad things get, you are always welcome to /svg/.

Every class had a mech gimmicky deck, mostly carried by mechwarper and other strong synergy early cards, like cogmaster and thinkertown

But some were clearly better than others.

Mage was the clear winner. Shaman and pally were good. Most other classes were ok at best.

Rogue had the coolest mech though.

Dunemaul Ogres dude

>sort of
Mech Shammy was yuge just before TGT hit.

why does that card look different from the shadowverse cards I've seen. Is it from another card game? what's the symbol at the top-left?

But Shadowverse is not good either

>how bad things get
>get

my weaboo friend they're in the worst they have ever been