/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Lunastand Edition

Shadowverse is a class-based collectible card game akin to Hearthstone. The Steam version launched on October 28th.

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database / Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#
Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/Dpbmh

Friend list:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing
___

Some user made an all-in-one Steam undub and uncensor for the lazy or mentally handicapped. Open wide and enjoy responsibly.

mega.nz/#!tl1mGaIQ

Decryption key: !tsu910nR6lT_xTQAx9QUNI_96DLJ0mvgIwwThp5lPS4
___

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/
Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

Discarded:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qTHkOmJqW6M
youtube.com/watch?v=I99BkX3sYa0
youtube.com/watch?v=A6cSbof7Pik
youtube.com/watch?v=RV5jJrv2kjY
youtube.com/watch?v=FkTlQyddlh4
youtube.com/watch?v=PmYrXfDRXIs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rerollers = netdeckers

Netdeckers be crying and foaming out of the mouth when they google "top decks" and see that they don't have verbatim 100% of the decks they find.

>"GRRR I have to reroll 100 times until I have this deck! I can't play without it!"

True card game aficionados, like myself, examine the cards that we got out of their free packs and experience the joy of building competent decks out of them and while wrecking netdeckers with pride in ourselves.

You reroll netdeckers are just sad.

clay golem is cute

Please send help
My last 6 arena runs have all been 4:1
I will win 4 in a row then go first against a haven and it's all over.

I want to go infinite but haven won't let me

OOOH

Why there are orcs in the card art but no orc cards in the game? What the fuck is this?

bats

I want to fuck ____

>Reroll into animated Saber
>Reroll that into animated Moon because no other legendaries

this cards voice in jp is insufferable

Xth for you guys are my only friends

Arisa is sensitive to orcs and so we do not allow them to enter the field. We thank you for your understanding.

>Why there are orcs in the card art but no orc cards in the game?

Because she killed them all

R I N G O N

What is the point of sandbagging?

Not as bad as casting Soul Conversion on your follower instead of Coco for lethal, which lost me the one in my last 4-1.

To play against worse players for easy wins since they can't handle real opponents.

Where can I take these draws?
Any good for starting a vampy?

worst dub voice?
>GEEEEEEEEEET TO WOOOOOOORK
>CHOOOAAAAAAAAAAARGE

>waiting for response
>japanese Havencraft players
Shamefur dispray.

Being able to do dailies for classes you have next to no cards for, since Unranked also matches you up according to your Rank and there's no guarantee you get a class you have a quest for in Take Two.

reroll

I don't know what the fuck I am doing but it seems to be working

so did draft take away shadow's good cards and then make haven unbeatable?

Well you're well on your way toward control blood.

I canĀ“t name my deck Heaven Or Hell, nor anything with Loli in it. The fuck? I hate SJW now.

>14/14
Mother of god

If you can't name it Heaven or Hell, have you tried naming it Let's Rock?

You're playing Haven, that's why it's working.

Erika is a bian!

How'd this deck do nowadays? It's a recipe from around July I found.

i really REALLY like it when im playing aggro, i mulligan the 3/4 drops and get all 4 drops instead HAHA

Being able to stay at a rank where I can use whatever deck I want and not have 9/10 matches be Haven or Forest.

It's nice that there's pretty good balance, variety in play styles and numerous win conditions so even though you don't have -the- stuff there's still plenty of fairly common solid cards that'll still kick the shit out of people.

I went with Pantsugrenadiers

What would happen if Erika walked in on me having sex with the hime-sama?

That's a big guy.

I think i might have seen 16/16

Why are you guys so obsessed about rerolling? I don't even undestand the concept, I mean you can get those cards in regular boosters, can you not? And also I can't imagine it's fun to replay the same thing over and over again just for a "perfect starting point", because you get the cards anyway sooner or later anyway and it's a fun thing for everyone to get a random starting deck, because it brings variety. Pretty new desu, so I might overlook something, but I never once thought about rerolling.

centaur vanguard is the best

Depression

You would either die or get turned into a eunuch. Probably both

She'd cry in the corner NTR style at first, and then as the sex intensifies be overcome by her neglected sexual urges and crawl over to the point of contact, tentatively licking at Hime-sama's most secret place and asking "I-Is it good, Hime-sama???"

She would join both of you into a sex competition.

I guess you could say that you're royally fucked!

Need a private for some shelkels.

Will be playing a poor man's rendition of bat-shit, go easy on me senpaitachi.

Go on.

going first is fucking retarded

who the fuck would want to have less evo points, evo later and draw less cards?

Thanks to the guys who explained PtP to me earlier.

me
t: agroshitter

I'm an aggro shitter too and I run out of steam because of the aforementioned

fuck you

Source?

From her campaign, she'd probably presume you were a rapist and try to kill you until hime-sama tells her to stop. Then she'll have a breakdown and fall into depression before trying to kill herself and failing because muh duty. then she'll live out her live as a hollow shattered husk of who she was. Probably rack up some mental disorders and substance abuse to cope

They want enough of a starting point to have something viable.

SENPAI! That's rude as fuck!

I wanted to battle you.

Fight me again. Same address.

Like 90% of them to be honest.

You can skip the tutorial missions to jump straight to opening the packs. People do it so they can at least have a decent start for the class they want. Also the fact that getting specific legos is tedious as fuck with the vial cost and drop rates.

Even as Memebanner I don't want to go first unless my draw is the perfect curve out. Would rather have the extra evolution for my Floral Fencers and/or Storm cards to close out the game.

I need to play Erika now
For justice

Post your victory music
youtube.com/watch?v=qTHkOmJqW6M

Literally everything that is female desu, the artwork is too good.

It takes 45 seconds to skip the tutorial for ~25 packs which you would otherwise need to earn 100 gold per, play arena, or buy with real money and there's no guarantee you get anything good from them. It's about getting the best starting point for when you inevitably keep opening 7 bronzes and 1 silver

There's a lot of ways to counter a

>Combined legendary drop rates are less than Solid just fuck my shit up sempai decks often need multiple specific legos and golds
>Craft costs are agony and if you liquify you're locked into something you may not like
You can rng for all or reroll until you get enough that you can limp along until you get the rest

I don't like it
the DING DONGS don't really have that much use when you've already got good draw from ivorys and oracles. I'd replace them with musshusshusshushsu cause he's a vanilla 2drop at worst, and turns into the anti-evolve god with his +2/0 whenever anyone evolves.
I feel like Zimitra is far too slow for this deck because you place her down and sure you get hella board, but turn 8 is usually the turn people start dropping win conditions, and getting 2 5/5's and a 3/1 storm is just so slow.
I'd prefer fafnir since he at least lets you do something against boardspam when played.
The lack of siegfried makes me worried about your removal capabilities, especially considering you have no execution nor dance of death.
You're running 3x imprisoned dragon alongside 2x goblinmount and 2x dragonguard. I think you can cut some of the imprisoned, you have a shitton of ward so I don't think you need that many imprisoned. You've got no heals at all, which isn't great, look at lucifer or unicorn dancers. Olivia would also be fantastic.

Like I'm thinking the zimitras, the shenlongs, 1~ imprisoned, and both goblin mounts go bye-bye, but instead you get lucifer, siegfriedx2, olivia, 2x unicorn dancer, and 2x musshusshusshushu.

Would make you stronger, have a faster game, and have better sustain I think.

youtube.com/watch?v=I99BkX3sYa0

>when the game starts going in my favor
youtube.com/watch?v=A6cSbof7Pik
>victory
youtube.com/watch?v=RV5jJrv2kjY

youtube.com/watch?v=FkTlQyddlh4
youtube.com/watch?v=PmYrXfDRXIs

Isabelle.

I've honest to god been trying to win 1 (ONE) match as Haven on unranked for three hours. I don't play this garbage so of course I don't have a deck for it.

Being matched against people of your rank / no-funners while playing CASUAL is fucking retarded.

As Dragon and Blood I always want to go first, it gives me such an advantage.

>Literally everything that is female
user, how are you still so pure?
gotta be new

it's pretty bad in a game where most classes have no good 1-drops

There's a lot of ways to counter a evo, letting you set the pace after. Pack a couple draw sources. As long as you stay ahead, you're the one able to do shit with your followers instead of being the one getting kicked around until you get something to change the momentum. It's a special feeling when you see their hope die as you crush their attempt to get on top.

Why is she such an irrational whore? Is it just bad localization or is she really that shit?

Hehe.

fight fire with fire

sure gonna burn something

Private match daily.

Thank you very much! Good game!

What class is the most reddit?

you're mom

rude

That's the only deck I have really fleshed out and it's really good vs. aggro bats, budget or no, sorry for Cynthia bullying.

>have good 1 drops
>never draw them turn 1

Eris (no kidding)

I'd be mad as hell too if I learned that it was my friend that killed my husbando.

I will liberate you

>japanese merlin

Is there any way to incorporate Satan into this deck, or is it strong enough already?

Why does Japan always get everything so right?

Vampy's panty.

Living the dream.

I want to liberate my balls into her womb.

She should kill Rowen's wife, and then proceed to have rage/pity sex with each other.

It is only fair.

You can ditch a Olivia for him but honestly there's no need.

>Source?
You don't want to know.

I want to be this churchslut and then sit on cute boys' faces.

>link account to leapdroid
>daily not gone

nice

Japanese dragon.

>link account to leapdroid
I can't even get it to work

>Steam undub and uncensor
I haven't looked at it yet but can you just do the uncensor? I usually prefer dubs so I don't want to undub very much