/dsg/ Demon's/Dark Souls General

Whipped Edition

succumbed to homolust >Poise Breakpoints vs Greatswords
pastebin.com/LQiQAut0

>1.08 patch notes
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/241332569600668256

>Ashes of Ariandel DLC Stuff
pastebin.com/W1XH72P2

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FSxT5D4gaK8
github
youtube.com/watch?v=RcZpdQRTnog
youtube.com/watch?v=Oj9A_z0pA1I
youtube.com/watch?v=5oldAUzvZbg&list=PL7F37BB1A67E0238D&index=36
youtube.com/watch?v=i3jF0BCEkS0
youtube.com/watch?v=UCFU1Dpfmnk
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9eMN8W1gyMrlX1RNw1j4MAWcBjHUSET2
youtube.com/watch?v=opsRzq9tb64
darksouls.wikidot.com/paladin-set
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for mischief

Xth for Dragon Slayer Spear.

reminder we'll never have slutty spellcaster gear ever again

Could we keep this thread bully free?

Screw you

>he doesn't main greatweapons

suck my fucking dick you fucking retard

Fuck you, faggot

>he doesn't have characters for many different weapon types

AAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHH

is it usable ?

Why even cast anymore?

What a fucking tease scas is

Reminder that we still have a PC FC at high wall.

We need more people.

remember how hyped we were?

Nice crop idiot

No. Does less damage than basic lightning spear, which does less damage than emit force. Technically staggers on the rebound so it could be used for setups in theory, but good luck hitting anyone with it.

You know the answer

>does twice less damage than emit force
i honestly don't understand the person who designed it

he sure is

Isn't it even good at 60-70 FAI?

BF?

youtube.com/watch?v=FSxT5D4gaK8

No. It's worse than Emit Force in every way.

maybe

So I got the message and removed all my save files and did a clean reinstall.

In the message it basically says it you continue with the corrupted files you may be penalized so am I safe if I just start things over fresh?

Anyone that not got the message on PC care to test if I can get summoned?

I don't summon filthy cheaters.

Just kidding, man. I'm at my job. I'll summon you when I get home if nobody else does.

I can say it honestly and without exhageration that I truly, truly hate magicfags and wish them a slow death by being burnt alive. And I say this not out of some confounded morality system, unenlightened by modern scientific values, not out of some bigoted attempt at memetic creation, not out some sort of bigoted and confounded religious belief.

I simply, as an enlightened new male of the millenial generation have of my own will due to constant provocations come to the conclusion that anyone who uses magic in souls games must be cleansed from the earth with fire. Those who sympathize must be hung from their feet and gutted while still living, then their entrails used to hang those who did not speak loud enough against them. For there is nothing more terrible in the world than someone using spells in dark souls pvp. All the holocausts, genocides, rapes, slaughters and deaths in the world cannot compare to the trauma I endure when the caster I'm fighting runs away and casts crystal homing soul mass for the 50th time. There is no solace, no escape from such terrible hardship and anguish. Even if the entire world must be cleansed in holy fire to eliminate only 1% of the unholy bastard spawn who use such deplorable methods of warfare, it would be well worth it.

And so, this is why I, Hillary Rodham Sullyvahn think you should elect me Pontiff of America. Thank you, and don't forget to vote november 8th.

F-fine!

you probably can but consider this:
github
.com/igromanru/Dark-Souls-III-Cheat-Engine-Guide#message-caution-invalid-game-data-has-been-detected

I can help you test, if it didn't say you were penalised you should be fine I think.

The network test version was fucking godlike

Anyone who has a spare Man Grab Staff on PC?

>with fire
so with pyromancy huh?
>SULLYVAHN
I SEE THROUGH YOUR LIES YOU TRAITOROUS SORCEROR, YOU WANT ALL THE MAGICAL KNOWLEGE FOR YOURSELF

What are you listening to /dsg/?

I'm PriestessYera on steam, add me and lets test. Just gotta create a new char quickly and get the white soapstone.

youtube.com/watch?v=RcZpdQRTnog

>you will never play the network test version on a private server with /dsg/ and your friends

Anyone have a spare Rotten Ghru Spear?
PC, Halfway Fortress
Pass: dsg
Thanks in advance.

youtube.com/watch?v=Oj9A_z0pA1I
liquid dnb

It needed some tuning, 2hr2 soul arrows stunlocking normal hollows was a little much

>2hr2 soul arrows
Wut

youtube.com/watch?v=5oldAUzvZbg&list=PL7F37BB1A67E0238D&index=36

What's the lore about this ?

youtube.com/watch?v=i3jF0BCEkS0

On a private server, you can tune anything you want.

2handing a catalyst made the spells stronger, but take longer to cast. R2 was that, but bigger. You could also hold the button to charge them up for more power, and press L1 to aim with zoom and crosshairs.

PCuck Fight Club?

youtube.com/watch?v=UCFU1Dpfmnk

You didn't think he devoured only one God, right?

Man, all that footage of the awesome looking lighting engine and we all got robbed. Fuck them.

>2handing a catalyst made the spells stronger
>hold the button to charge them up for more power
>press L1 to aim with zoom and crosshairs.
What went wrong

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

Nito was killed by the CU in DaS1. He was a mandatory boss. Inb4 that retarded theory that Aldrich was the CU.

Can anyone on xbone help me at champion gundyr?
my SL is 89

Dunno, but that isn't even half of what all got dropped. Some fag recorded a caster playthrough if you want to see.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9eMN8W1gyMrlX1RNw1j4MAWcBjHUSET2

>Xbox
I am so sorry user

fc where

There's no mention about it in the game. Use whatever headcanon you want.

Please, anyone? I can grind for it but I really don't want to.

high wall right now

I got help from an user and I think I'm safe, just got a warning and not a ban.

I think there's only one or two Xboners here at most. Also SL doesn't matter, just tell people a password that you set in options and they'll be able to help you no matter the SL.

Which one of you was that?

youtube.com/watch?v=opsRzq9tb64

>I think there's only one or two Xboners here at most
fuck guess ill just have to wait for someone to put their sign down
ive been summoned twice but only sword master is there to help

Why do invaders always run away/BC from my SL 55 dragon form MLGS build? I'm not cheating and my weapon isn't even particularly powerful at +3.

how did he fuck up your textures?
I can't believe these people can get away without getting bunned

What are you talking about user? DaS1 is perfect and all of its mechanics are perfectly sound, thats why Miyazaki went back to the old and true system! Mechanics should never evolve, and we should always stick with what we know.

Sorry user, still trying to farm one for you. I'll let you know when I find it

The sword wasn't exclusively wielded by Nito, but by Gravelord Servants, as well. Maybe Aldrich used to be one.

S T O P

>faith build on the dlc
Fuck wolves and followers, lightning spear does jack shit against these stupid piece of shit enemies.

But DaS 2 is the game that introduced and didn't allow any of those to make into the main game.
It's closer to what DeS was than 1 anyway

The funny thing is that catalyst aiming is still in, you can enable it with CE.

Oh hey I got one right after that last post. On my way

Anyone? I have a lot of stuff to trade if you need.

Thanks a lot my dude!

or just ate one

Want to play Dark Souls again, what build is fun to do? Played 300-400 hours of dank 2 & 3 but not played as much of 1. It'll be my 6th playthrough of dank 1, I've done giant dad, sorcerer, bkh and a couple shitty dex/strength builds. What builds are the most fun? Extra points if it has some memey image that explains the build.

anyone else surprised at how good this weapon is? Club moveset with bigger range, and actually usable R2
i even bled someone once with dorhys gnawing combo

are you playing on a Gamecube?

what the fuck

I'm not even a footfag but mother of god my fucking dick

He wouldn't even need to eat the gravelord servant. He'd just need to eat someone who knows them, like with Priscilla.

I can't see. What is it that you want to show?

where's the fucking scales

i want my sexy snake loli, not this humie shit

What are some of the best Int-scaling weapons in DS2? I have a Magic Longswrod +10 but it just feels underwhelming to be quite perfectly desu.

Who else keeps a caestus offhand just to mock parryfags when you crush them in the arena?

I fucking swear 50% of people just pull out that stupid shit either from the start or when I'm beating them. They're usually so bad at it too, I'll do a bunch of rolling attacks out of range to make them think I'm spamming it and then come in with an R2 out of the roll.

Seriously though, fucking parryfags are probably one of the most cancerous people in PVP and it needs to stop

Moonlight meme sword.

BRENG ME MAH FLEYL, FRIEDE.

MLGS and crystal rapier

Be a paladin. Go for this armor darksouls.wikidot.com/paladin-set

Focus on Str and Fai.

Is the zwei as comfy in 3 as it was in the previous games?

>effortless free win
>cancer

I need more parryfags

crystal sage rapier i mean

What did Vaati say about his confident prediction that that was Velka?

DS2 not 3.