pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Warhammer News
youtube.com/watch?v=W3h95GetPDs
youtube.com/watch?v=u871nAaxA04
youtube.com/watch?v=yDVMINLhFAM

Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
Recent Update Info -- wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_4
Recent DLC -- store.steampowered.com/app/404014/

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/folder/2qbp22o8ch8qc/Warhammer_Fantasy_Battles
mediafire.com/folder/2qbp22o8ch8qc/Warhammer_Fantasy_Battles#2qbp22o8ch8qc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ROLLAN

Just finished my Belegar campaign and it was great.
Give me something good.

post comfy battle screenshots lads

But I don't have peepeepoopoos...

post the campaign maps lads

are you using cataphs southern realms mod to play border princes?

Don't have the chaos dlc either. I swear, if I get something from Grim Grave next...

Ok, I want to read warhammer lore before playing the game, I think it will be more fun this way. I only know that it's a tabletop game and basic shit about its factions from the get started article on the wiki.

Instead of just reading from the wiki, is there a better way? Where do they get the lore from anyway, books?

Soon Bretonnia
Soon Wood elves
Soon Tomb Kings
Soon Naggaroth,Ulthuan and Lustria for conquering
Soon Skaven
Soon Lizardmen
Soon High Elves
Soon Dark Elves
Soon Darklands and Mountains of Mourn for conquering
Soon Chaos Dwarfs
Soon Ogre Kingdoms

Soon...

;_;

Army Books and novels

mediafire.com/folder/2qbp22o8ch8qc/Warhammer_Fantasy_Battles

Start with armybooks

Just pick a faction and Google "[Faction] armybook pdf"

>implying there are GW shops anywhere near me
WELL JUST FUCKING KILL ME THEN

I am so fucking gay
Itll be okay buddy, just take my roll.

Just had to put down and bury my dogger.
Cheer me up with memes, /twg/. Please.

>just take my roll
It wasn't meant to be.

You may play as Ungrim, go user. Your oath is fulfilled, you may be at peace.

>tfw no wifi at Karak Eight Peaks

>filename
but it was hot!

>Just had to put down and bury my dogger.
RIP doggo

>tfw skaven keep shitposting on Underchan

> Tomb Kings still not announced

time to adopt a squig

Why do I love Skarsnik so much?
It's pretty simple when I iz finkin' 'bout it.
Skarsnik izn't just da best character in da War'ammer world, 'ee might just be da greenest character of all time.
Just imaging 'im riding fru da halls of Karak Eight-Peaks, da wind in 'is 'at, 'is mighty Gobbla below 'im.
As 'ee rides fru da World's Edge Mountains, da Stunties soil demselves at 'is very scent.
Dey knows 'ow 'ee smells, da essence of 'is smell iz in da Stunties Book of Grudges unda da name of "Skarsnik Fungusm"
Da very nature of Skarsnik iz mystery.
Could 'ee be playin' a deepa game den even Gork and Mork realizes?
Da answer iz yes, 'ee 'as transcended such boundaries as da written world, and 'as free will to do woteva 'ee seez fit.
'owever, Skarsnik iz filled wiff such cunnin', such morky craft dat 'ee does not even use deese powers.
Why, you might ask? You will neva know, for da mind of Skarsnik iz not one dat iz easily penetrated.
Skarsnik iz such a force of Mork in 'is realm dat nofink can truly touch 'im, da only fink keeping 'im bound to da page at all iz 'is will to exist wiffin da preordained boundaries of 'is world.
Skarsnik iz not only beyond da compre'enssiun of us, 'ee exists wiffin a plane of true gorkiness and morkiness.
Observe 'is playful smile, 'is gorgious and rippling Gobbla, 'is gallant nose, and most importantly, 'is eyes.
'is eyes, like pools of shinies, provide da only glimpse into da true maschinassiuns of Skarsnik. Do not stare into dem. Many good boyz 'ave gone dead in da attempt.
Skarsnik iz not just a character, a formless collectiun of words and images, 'ee 'imself iz da binding dat 'olds da Warhammer world togeva.
Wiffout Skarsnik, da entire War'ammer world, da entire Games Workshop as we knows it crumbles.
No Stunties or Ratboys would be stomped wiffout Skarsnik and Karak Eight-Peaks would become a desolate crater wiffout 'is iron fist.
Deese are just of a few of da reasons why I like Skarsnik so much.

>have a cute little yorkie I love a lot
>will live longer than her
>will see her die and will have to bury her at some point

Fuck, I don't think I can handle it.
Maybe pets are a mistake.

Sure, why not

Its hard when they die, but worth every second of time you get with them, just don't waste it.

gibbe Skarsnik pls

IF OUR LORD IS T'BECOME KING Can't wait to deflower the fey as Beastieboys desu

Chaos/Beastmen Bros DLC

Adding Valkia and Taurox as Khornebros (bro/sis?)

Adding some ROR to both
Maybe a LL as the Warherd of Chaos faction
Start beastmen off with alliance to avoid the fightiness penalty

I just love hanging out with the cousins and destroying civilization together

Pardon my screenshots look like shit for some reason

>Thronebeard McFatAss
fuck off, fucking stunties should be gassed!

Rerollan

Fuck no, the less Chaos and beastmen shit they add to the game the better. Horde factions are irredeemable and should have never been playable in the first place.

skarsnik

>Not Wulfrik

checked

I thank Christ I was at uni when we put down our dog. I could never handle being there when it happened. One of the only times I've heard my dad cry

are you the same fellow from the previous thread?

>humans are too ADD to create a breed of dog designed specifically to live for 20 years

Army books 8th edition are what CA are using.

Lore books are really good and are written from the perspective of someone in the Warhammer world.

There are mega and google links that have the vast majority of books on Warhammer Fantasy. Pic related is the small collection I got. I can't use the .mobi files(there were over 60 books in that format) so I skipped those.

The links should be on Veeky Forums

ch-ch-checked!

rerollan for something that's not disgusting stuntie scum

High elves have pimp armor

>end of man

Pretty sure it's "Fall of Man"

>it's an "user is shit at something so he wishes it didn't exist" episode

>rerollan for something that's not the best faction
I don't get it.

YOU'RE GOING TO SETTLE THOSE GRUDGES WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT

He was a 15 years old mutt and I basically grew up with him. Literally the best friend I've ever had.
it's possible

are you fucking kidding me, FantaHair O'Dragondildo

final rerollan

>Anime the Everchosen
That's fine!

Here's all the shit you need:
>mediafire.com/folder/2qbp22o8ch8qc/Warhammer_Fantasy_Battles#2qbp22o8ch8qc

Sorry to hear that user. It's horrible when it happens. It'll happen to my best total war doge eventually. He's 11 soon.

My condolences. Here have a Karl. ;(

Fuck, I'm sorry user, but you'll have to move on and be happy, it's what he/she'd wanted

>shit
>at horde factions
The easiest way to play the game, but keep projecting you autist

I'm the guy who was putting together our team for the Veeky Forums League. I'll run a poll soon but I think this is our team at the moment.

The guy who runs the League says, as the ETERNAL RULERS, we get to have the on-pitch referees modelled how we want. What do we think?

I was thinking:
Hannibal and Elephant
Karl Franz
Advisor-chan from Shogun 2

rollz

So are orks playable now or what?

So we're probably not getting WEs today cause of Blizzcon?

Oh nice. Is the winter cup still happening in February?

ADVISOR CHAN!

The next VGL starts on December 2nd.

>today
it's 7 bongs o'clock, CA posts shit at 4 bongs at the latest

I forgot about Blizzcon.

Pls be a Bizz store sale. I want to buy Diablo 3 battlechest. Considering its the 20th anniversary and a new expansion is imminent...

I don't want to pay £24 when it could very well drop to £12 soon.

RIP pupper

ok

tfw grandad died last Friday and his funeral is next Friday

>want to play dwarfs with lategame units
>turn 100 angrund save was lost and the most recent is turn 15

>new expansion is imminent
for diablo 3?

>a new expansion is imminent
we'll see, Necro would be fucking gud but I don't expect anything from ActiBlizzard

Well it's either new expansion, Necromancer class, or Diablo 4 announcement, but something is definately happening.

Yes. Pic related leaked on the store.

Its likely going to be a Diablo 3 new expansion adding Necromancers. The artist is one of the lead art directors for Diablo.

neat

sad. I was hopping for D2 remastered edition.still an expansion adding necromancer isn't that bad.

don't turn this into /d3g/, the game is dead, live with it ;_;

Starcraft and Warcraft will be very fucking quiet unless they announce a Zerg story pack(like with Nova) and Warcraft 1 and 2 remade with SC2 engine.

Overwatch will probably get a new announcement of some kind. Hearthstone will get a Mobsters/Heist themed expac apparently.

Diablo for its 20th anniversary and Blizzards 25th anniversary would be a real event. So a D3 expansion seems likely.
Diablo 3 came out in 2012
Reaper of Souls in 2014
So a new expac in 2017 could be a reality.

Others think its a complete Diablo 2 remake whereas others think its Diablo 4.

Why don't those money grubbing bastards open Legacy servers instead of just taking down private ones. Fuck Blizzard and their shitty current games, I just want my vanilla wow back.

The fact there's a female means it will be a Diablo 3 expac. Man Warcraft and Diablo are blurring these days. They look like Warlocks complete with legendary weapons.
That's likely aswell considering its Diablo's 20th anniversary and Blizzards 25th.

>warcraft and starcraft ripped from warhammer

So which franchise did Diablo rip off?

All the original game data was deleted and legacy servers would be too expensive to maintain due to the countless bugs and archaic programming and gameplay.

Holy Bible

H-Hype.
I'm gonna find a stream to watch. Will Blizz have the opening ceremony on their channel for free like last year?

NECROMANCER CONFIRMED

They just announced an anniversary event of Diablo 3 using Diablo 1 graphics patch. That's it unless they unlock something new.

>That's likely aswell considering its Diablo's 20th anniversary and Blizzards 25th.
Do you think it'll be both?

>elves

H O B G O B L I N S

2 new free zones added next year. Paid Necromancer pack confirmed. Anniversary patch.

That's it. No expansion. No sequel. No remaster(I don't think)

Now... back to Total War.
Need my Brets and Welfs lads.

What's the difference between hobbos and gobbos in WH?

Hobbos are allied with chaos dwarf

>stormvermin torsos with goblin heads

nice conversion.

Goblins are smaller and normally ally themselves with Orcs.

Hobgoblins are sort of an in-between Orcs and Goblins in terms of size and look. They're also treacherous as fuck and other greenskins fucking hate them and kill them on sight. As such, they either work alone as pseudo-Mongolian wolf-riding tribes in the Dark Lands and the Great Steppes next to Cathay, or they work as upper-tier slaves for the Chaos Dwarfs.

Advisor-chan.

How is that even a question?

Advisor-chan, hands down!

g-guys what does this mean

Fuck off Arch?

Seeing as how Nost developers were able to do it perfectly with almost no money, I'm sure blizzard could do it. Don't believe their Jew lies, if the code was deleted how do private Legacy servers exist

drop the heretic scum now!

>Inspires faith
>LIkes Chaos
hmmmmm

>temple of ulric synergises with t3 temple and +2 rank tech + volkmar

recruiting rank 15 warrior priests and rank 13 witch hunters feels so nice.

>Location: Hochland

Figures.

you can get +4 ranks for Priests from Volkmars blue tree at 5 skill points