Inline 6

I had a dream and someone smart told me...
>Everyone should drive inline 6

It was implied that the configuration of the drive wheels and engine position (FF/FR/RR/RF) were personal preference as long as you drive an inline 6.

*What is...
>FF/FR/RR/RF?
The first letter tell the position of the engine and the second tells you which wheel are the drive wheels (which moves the car)... F for front and R for rear.

FR would be front engine and rear wheel drive...*

TL;DR: Discuss inline 6

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dGLQ53o74vI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like my Cummins though but thanks

Yes, the first letter in engine/drive acronyms are always engine placement and second letter is always drive wheels

And yes, everyone should drive an i6 at some point in their life to know how glorious of an engine design it is, especially pic related

I hate my mum's BMW x5, except for when I need to put power down and that 3 liter i6 just pumps out torque like a mofo! Best engine design ever, save maybe a v12

I hope is a 2nd gen not 1st... 2nd gen gives more powet for less and unlike some 1st gen they have an intercooler. What gen is it that you like?

What car does that i6 belong to?

Does a 6 rotor engine count? They are inline technically

That's a lot of power for a car like that. I wish my dad's 2000 rx300 was i6 it's already a 3 liter and has good weight distribution... Lexus fucked up but Subaru made the Forester which my dad and I are planing on getting.

I don't know how they are technically the same as inline but tell what aircraft do you pilot...?

>What car does that i6 belong to?
Aristo V300

RX300 was a V6, not an I6

V300 is a 3.0L dummy
It's a 1JZ-GTE from a soarer or something.

My bad, it's a Chaser engine

>I can't afford a v8 and have to make due with an inferior number of cylinders
The thread

And what did I say?...

You said the rx300 had an i6, this is incorrect

>I can't afford a v12 and have to project about having more than 6 cylinders

I said I wish the rx300 was an i6

>6 spinning triangles in a line
>not inline
user bls

Welp, touché

youtube.com/watch?v=dGLQ53o74vI

There will never be a I6 as good as AMC 4.0 or the Ford 300 ever again.

Breedy gud

lolpushrods