Who /highmiles/ here?

Who /highmiles/ here?
Who /lowmiles/ here?

Cars that have extremely high mileages and cars that have low mileage for their age.

First car was my dad's '93 F150 and it hit 202k right before I sold it.

Second was a '93 jeep wrangler that was garaged for almost half it's life that had 113k when I bought it, and had 119k when I sold it this summer.

Current car is '94 4runner that I just hit 173k in yesterday. Pulled some parts from a salvage 4runner that has 320k on it.

>There's a B5 RS4 for sale
>delivery mileage (100km)
>never again

There are a few amazing dealers around.

>Audi
>Never again

Picture is outdated as fuck. I've got my 94 Silverado up to almost 250k now.

A little over 325k now on the xj (old pic)

6 months ago. Its at 236k now. Guess the car.

Just about 250k on my '98 civic

Is 165k on a 03 cavalier considered high?

Not that high, but still a very prideful moment for me.

my brother has an 81 toyota pickup with 423k on the original engine and my dad has an 86 toyota pickup with 454k on the original engine

My 2005 gti is at 94k because it breaks down. More than I drive it

Must count for something

Probably gonna need an engine rebuild in 300k or so.

toyotas are fuckin op

It's toyota something. They put those gauges in everything

Not really. Maybe a bit above average but nothing special.

But then again it is
>Chevy

>/Low miles/
My 2006 Honda has ~4500 miles on it. I'm not home right now but can take a picture when I get back if I remember. I now drive it every other day or so so now the mileage is beginning to go up.

Please I need to see how destroyed these trucks are

Do they do anything other than normal servicing to them?

Fuck man why is it so low?

My dad's 68 Camaro has shown all 9s 3 times now

Got it for university but since I live 10 minutes away I would bike or take the bus for free, so it's been sitting around. I get it inspected and make sure the battery is okay once in a while. I'm half afraid I havent been doing everything I should and it will catch fire if I went hard on it. It's been garage kept it's entirely life.

98 firebird, I've put 260k of the 300k miles on it since 03, is a good car.

Also have a 55 willys jeep with 8500 original miles on it.

My mother has a 2005 Altima with 335,000 miles on it. The only thing that has been serviced were the tie end rods (which I think we got scammed into during a routine tire change)

Also something happened to the steering at some point, I don't remember, but they fixed something related to the steering

My granddad (former cop) had an early 2000s crown vic with 375k, only needed regular service and had to have the radiator replaced.

I'm not particularly high, but higher than most cars. I have 226k. I can take a picture after work.
>'87 4runner

Noice.

Just got this '91 940 turbo sedan.

My DD 245 has 265k, almost 266.

Can't wait to roll 300 on both.

Just drive it every two weeks or so and keep a fuel stabilizer in it. Phase separation is an issue when ethanol laden gas sits for a while; I use Startron.

Letting a car sit for long periods of time can cause issues even more so than driving it everyday for the same amount of time.

Most people that have 4runners newer than 3rd Gen seem to keep them until they literally fall apart

Is this high for Ford Rustangs?

Sorry, pic related high or no? 2004

that is the best vehicle clock i have ever seen

Looks clean too. Nice.

My buddy had one of those in red, was a great car for him for years. Enjoy!

old man garaged it

l o w

A 2003 with 32k miles. Get on my level.

Car?

How are things in Australia?

Pretty low miles

1990 jeep yj - 96k

Well, I guess this is the second highest in the thread.

1977 Ford, those are original miles. Guy used it with one of those bed camper things

Looks like a Subaru to me, without looking it up I'm guessing mid-late 90's impreza or legacy

250kms on my 89 corolla, cant post puc cause shes in the shop getting an alignment

I have only 149 kkm on my Saab '89
My dad has 820 kkm on his Mercedes E220 '94 W124
My brother has 520 kkm on his '91 Toyota Camry

That feel when the whole family drives old shitboxes but takes good care of them

toyota.

Inb4 speedo,was impressing some girl in text.

thats a mightygood feel,user.

id take 10 good shape shitboxes with a story to tell/neat features/different generations than
MUH SUPERCAR or it costed 2 million dollars and costs even more to maintain throughout its life

oo senpai making a photo on autobahn very impressive

This.

Sitting fucks up all fuel systems. Drive that motherfucker.

Odometer quints checked!

96 f150 auto 5.0
I've only done3k of this....but a vin check says it has 289k on it
94 f150 i6 4x4
Just got as parts/flip has 191kmi
Grandfather's 94 4x4 f150
82,000 miles
His 08 Cadillac has like 15 kmi

I have an 03 F-250 that had 20,000 miles on it last year. Never really even been serviced in 13 years, just oil changes.

Yeah I see a lot of 3rd gens around here. The only 4runner I really like is the 1st gen, but there's none around here. I see more porsches than 1st gens lol.

Op here. I always love the interior of these things.

Rugged but still fully functional. Reminded me a lot of the instrument panel of old cessnas.

96k damn son that's
>C L E A N
>L
>E
>A
>N

I have an '02 S2000 that just sits in my garage.

Lowballer here:

1978 Pontiac...soon to hit 25K miles. It had only 13K when I bought it two years ago, though. And no, it hasn't flipped the odometer. I think it was literally a little old lady owned, driven once a week to church until she died car.

Yo

2000 GMC Sierra, original drivetrain

Not that high but just got trips the other day

Got an idle get a few weeks ago.

Not to bad for an old thing like this, Think its like 100k in burger speak

>security

Grand am? That FUCKING security light got me stranded so many times and resetting it will test a mans patience within an inch of his life.

I guess this is relevant to the thread.

Because I'm stubborn and poor I'm basically waiting for a specific 17+ year old car with less than 100k miles to float by so I can actually buy a car. The reason being is that I'm obsessively stuck on owning a 93-99 Legacy wagon 5 speed. I can't get a loan for one with 100k+ miles because I have no credit and banks don't like that. I can't get a personal loan because lenders want to see the car in person before they decide to hold it as collateral and the only Wagon I can find near me is too far for the lender to inspect in person.

Basically my only options are to find one with less than 100k miles or pray the one I'm looking at is still there in a couple months when I've finally saved up enough to buy it in cash.

Lincoln Mark VII 1990 Bill Blass 5.0 HO

>I can't get a loan for one with 100k+ miles because I have no credit and banks don't like that
Get a credit card. Use it for everything. Pay it off every two weeks. Never use it if you don't have the cash in hand/in the bank to pay for it. Easy credit. You don't even need a high limit - the bank gave me $1000 at 18 with no credit the same week I started an entry-level job.

The credit card and my phone bills are the only things on my record, and my credit is great because both are old accounts always paid on time. Of course, this does take a while so it may be too little too late for you in this case.

Yeah. I was planning on getting a CC since I just signed up with a more loan friendly bank. I would love to get an auto loan though since I can easily afford the payments and that builds credit up real fast as well as adding another line of credit on your record.

Highest in thread?

See 460,121mi == 740,492km

Not even 10 posts earlier.

>implying mine is km
Damn tho...

Also semi trucks don't count buddy

>moving goalposts

I never did. I even helpfully did the conversion for you.

2003 Escape. Its at 185k now.

1997 F150, is now at 313k, domt have current pic.

211k on 03 SVTF.