-4* Code Cast
-4* Knights Pride
-4* Record Holder

-New Fate/Extra Mystic Code
-New Bond CEs for Onigashima/Camelot Servants
news.fate-go.jp/2016/d2nmp3/

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- Mashu's voice actress has been replaced with Rie Takahashi as Risa Taneda remains on hiatus to recover from illness. Her other roles remain unchanged
>New bond CEs:
news.fate-go.jp/2016/d2nmp3/
-Rare Prisms have been added to Da Vinci's Shop (Gained from using 4* or 5* servants as Reinforcement materials or burning, Welfare servants excluded)
-Rare Prisms are used to purchase previous event items
-Next stream 12/6
-Babylon coming in December
-Christmas Rerun and part 2 coming in December
-FGO Anime announced

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>FL Spreadsheet
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>CMs
mediafire.com/download/960gn6g6w2p0l8q/FGO Material I.zip
mediafire.com/download/wj405jjjc9ly94e/FGO Material II.zip

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tc8iu0XFUQc
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-10-30/yasushi-akimoto-new-idol-group-that-crosses-dimensions-reveals-final-4-character-designs/.108271
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tamamo!

should've let us die

Goddamnit, I just made mine.

>the ride never ends

We were so close, I could almost feel the sweet embrace of death.

Also Ozzy!

Best boy.

Impeccable timing.

Xth for best archer

>implying /fgog/ could die

Sorry, wrong picture.

xth for everybody

I wish I was dead.

>/fgog/ is an incurable cancer

Become a hero of justice.

xth for Robin Hood a cute!

Fuck off.

Fucking attentionwhore

Does anyone have a Rider with a LB QP CE?

Nobu a CUTE.

But he wishes he was dead too!

Soon.

Fuck, I'm really not on the ball today. Right picture here.

Claudius when?

I want to BLACK Tamamo!

literally who?

After Augustus.

Just become a seigi no mikata that takes care of the kids.

Just filter 'a cute' like everyone else.

Evil Witch!

Give more chocolates to the banana.

Is the Honnouji rerun confirmed?

>there will never be a serious fat character
>we are stuck with Caesar

I can only dream about it

Yes.

>implying Caesar isn't serious

It's something people suspect will happen because we've gotten a Nero rerun / redux, a Halloween rerun and a new one and will get a Christmas rerun + new one.

It probably won't happen.

Maybe they finally understood Nobu is a shit character.

More like too good for newshits.

But I want my Majin saber.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tc8iu0XFUQc

>Nobu is a shit character

1v1 me irl.

So do I but I didn't save enough quartz yet.

She really isn't that good though. My Evil Cat does better work than Nobu does.

See here these two comparisons based on the power of Arcueid and ther status before of Tsukihime (when part of his power was stolen by Roa when it became in a Dead Apostle), and when Melty Blood started (when Arcueid recovered all its original total power and Wallachia manifested in his form as Red Arcueid and having managed to reproduce a maximum of 30% of all the power that she has), and without the support of the Counter Force of Gaia.

1st comparison: The power of Arcueid Brunestud when she was repressing their vampiric impulses by using 70% of all their power to stop them without the support of the Counter Force of planet Earth, and still had part of his power stolen by Roa before of the events of Tsukihime compared with the Heroic Spirits as Servants in Fate Series:

7,5% - The power of one Servant;
10%- The power of one Servant and more than a third;
20%- The power of 2 Servants and more than two-thirds;
30%- The power of 4 Servants;
40%- The power of 5 Servants and more than a third;
50%- The power of 6 Servants and more than two-thirds;
60%- The power of 8 Servants;
70%- The power of 9 Servants and more than a third;
80%- The power of 10 Servants and more than two-thirds;
90%- The power of 12 Servants;
100%- The power of 13 Servants and more than a third;

2nd comparison: The power of Arcueid Brunestud when she was repressing their vampiric impulses by using only 53.9% of all their power to stop them without the support of the Counter Force of planet Earth, and having regained the part of its power that was stolen by Roa after the events of Tsukihime and the beginning of those events seen in Kagetsy Tohya and Melty Blood compared with the Heroic Spirits as Servants in Fate Series:

Koyamaaaaa

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-10-30/yasushi-akimoto-new-idol-group-that-crosses-dimensions-reveals-final-4-character-designs/.108271

7,5% (5.8%) - The power of one Servant;
10%(7.7%) - The power of one Servant and more than a third;
20%(15.4%) - The power of 2 Servants and more than two-thirds;
30%(23.1%) - The power of 4 Servants;
40%(30.8%) - The power of 5 Servants and more than a third;
50%(38.5%) - The power of 6 Servants and more than two-thirds;
60%(46.2%) - The power of 8 Servants;
70%(53.9%) - The power of 9 Servants and more than a third;
80%(61.6%) - The power of 10 Servants and more than two-thirds;
90%(69.3%) - The power of 12 Servants;
100%(77%) - The power of 13 Servants and more than a third;
110%(84.7%) - The power of 14 Servants and more than two-thirds;
120%(92.3%) - The power of 16 Servants;
130%(100%) - The power of 17 Servants and more than a third;

Theadditional 30% that I added in the second comparison is precisely thepart of the power that Michael Roa Valdamjong stole of Arcueid beforeof the events of Tsukihime start (what he used to be able to incarnate with his Reincarnation Magecraft), and returned for her when Tohno Shiki killed him. Thus, these 130% are currently their 100% of all its power without the support of the Counter Force of planet Earth.

In Melty Blood, when Night of Wallachia/TATARI manifested in the form of Red Arcueid before he was defeated in its original form as Zepia Eltnam Oberon when the real Arcueid appeared to materialize the Crimson Moon of 1,000 years from the future to materialize TATARI back to Zepia so he could be killed at the hands of Sion Eltnam Atlasia and Shiki, he had managed to reproduce at most about 30% of all the unlimited potential of the total power that the body of Arcueid currently has, which is the power it had originally before of Roa steal a part of this power when he tricked her to drink his blood and transformed it into a Dead Apostle 800 years ago, and she fully recovered this part when Shiki killed him with his Mystic Eyes ofDeath Perception at the end of Tsukihime before of the events ofMelty Blood begin.

Maybe I should get around to grailing Medea one of these days.

Get her skills to 10 and throw her into a crit team, with crits and everyone gaining extra NP from her first skill she's quite good.

I want Boy's Love to leave.

>My
>Evil Cat
Aside from being delusional, waifufags really don't hesitate before shitposting.

Which means that these "30%" that Wallachia could reproduce with TATARI to take the form of Arcueid are also precisely those "30%"that represent all the "100%" of maximum power that Wallachia possess as TATARI and as Dead Apostle. With this as a basis, Wallachia is about the power of about more than 5 servants, so putting it almost the same maximum power level that Gilgamesh has in its form as Servant. When Wallachia manifested as Nrvnqsr Chaos in Melty Blood, it commented that the potential of Nrvnqsr exceeds the one he had as Dead Apostle and so I think Nrvnqsr has a maximum power of 6 servants at least. In the case of Roa, as he had stolen about 23.1% of the original full power that Arcueid has so he could reincarnate all the time he was killed and his power as Dead Apostle, he has at least the power of 4 Servants. In the case of Dust of Osiris, the successor of Walalchia as TATARI and as Dead Apostle, believe she has the power of more than 6 Servants or a maximum power of 7 Servants because she had lived about 1,000 years of its the original timeline before reaching the timeline of Melty Blood when Wallachia was killed.

Thus, the current Arcueid need use only about 23.1% of its total power to be able to power to a level of 4 servants together, and it needs to use only 11.55% of its power for it to be considered a weapon Anti-Servant. Using 40% of all his power, it might have a chance to fight in a balanced manner against Gilgamesh, although still it would disadvantage due to the Gate of Babylon that he has, and the limitation that it must increase its strength against a single opponent with suport of Counter Force of Gaia.

Now tell me what you think about it.

Norse order when?

This one is pretty cute.

He's a very autistic Portuguese or something guy.

This is the kind of people that actually like Turkeyhandle.

Is there even a caster worth grailing?

That's Saber's thing, you piece of shit.

I don't like Evil Cat in that way. I always say "my" before the servants. Because it's my servant that I use. She's okay, but she isn't anything that I'd want to date or fuck or anything.

Maybe Sanzang. All the others are far too supp oriented.

Yes, it's your favorite

Posting this again means that you want homosex with me

Redman is literally better than nobu at everything.

The book.

Reminder that King Hassan can't kill servants

Literally wrong.

Nobu doesnt needs two str quests to be good

But can he kill 53.9% Arc?

Here's a little exercise I'm dead certain most of /fgog/ would fail at.

Try to fill out the seven regular servant classes with only mythological and/or historical Norse characters. And I don't think this should need to be specified, but you also may not pick gods.

Harder than extreme casual mode: You may not pick Bloodaxe, Brynhildr, or Sigurd.
Dante Must Die: You may not pick more than one character from a single story or saga.

>not bringing Nursery Rhyme

Dumb female master

But can he kill the reason why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

>crits harder
>both NPs hit like wet noodles but redman gives 40-50 stars
>an useful dodge instead of a worthless NP gain skill
Loving Every Laugh.

But could he kill a 164 cm tall Japanese ginger who's got a lot of heart?

Nah Nobu was shit since the start.

No, he'd get down on his knees and suck his dick like another good little king did.

Is that why nobufags were asking for a strengthening quest for her a few weeks ago?

The one you love the most.

Doesn't change the fact I want to breed with her.

Just wait until honnouji pt.2 , they'll update nobu animations and buff her

If Saber was a virgin, how come she knows how to please a man?

Fuck off nigger.

LITTLE?

Remember to cherish your Saint.

>has a much better bond CE which supports the whole party
>can support the team so they spam their NPs
>can hit and crit harder on divine enemies
>NP can do up to triple damage (sextuple if also divine) against riding enemies
>all of this without a single strengthening
Meanwhile Emiya needs to get buffed to even be usable.

How narrowly are we defining Norse here?

HONNOJI 2
5* Nobunaga Gacha Limited Servant
5* Okita comes back
0* Hideyoshi added to FP gacha
4* Welfare Gudako-Sun Wukong Pseudo Servant

Majin Saber raid Boss

>divine this divine that
You can't make this shit up.

niggers please leave

She was my first 5 star and I owe her a lot for carrying my team through the early chapters of the game at launch.

>Meanwhile Emiya needs to get buffed to even be usable.

>he got buffs so i'll ignore how good he is now and just bash him for getting them

Are all nobufags retarded?

>bond ce
>actually defending a shittier golden rule, which is already one of the worst skill in the game
>niche divine damage

Only since the second strengthening quest

>Implying EMIYA wasn't completely shit at start

That's because archer servants are fucking amazing, she also needs a str quest to be where Redman is now

>No Okada Izou
Yep, sounds about right.

Literally who

>Nobu Np hits like a noodle
True, but not always.

Yeah he was shit and now he's miles better than nobu.
What's there not to get.

But black weaboos are cool.

People and culture pertaining to pre-Christian Scandinavia. Extremely arbitrary.