Why are European cars so unreliable and overpriced?

Why are European cars so unreliable and overpriced?

dunno mate

>it's a why is x _____? thread

Do not feed OP replies

T. American who has only owned jap and American cars

>t-they're unreliable anyway...

Can't say anything about reliability, but a new merrican car that would cost $20 000 in the states costs about 60 000€ here.

I figure it goes both ways.

Because they're purely selling on brand name alone. Doesn't matter how shit they make them, if the interior is nice and it wears a German "premium" badge, normies will eat that shit up.

I hear nothing but problems from MB and BMW owners

>normies
hello cancer, it's called normalfag if anything.

the usd is artiificially strengthened by the petrodollar system which is enforced by threat of military force.

We have had two E34, one E36 and a E39 and not many problems with them, only the E36 electric windows pullers were fucky

My e36 has had no problems except for fucked manual windows and general interior wear.

What happen here?

Kek, this image always gets me, this is just too funny for Veeky Forums

Euro cars are retardedly unreliable and and more retardedly complex
That doesn't mean I wouldn't buy one if I had the money to spend though

not our problem that burgers are just used to literal tractor engines that run on cow dung.

europoor machines run just fine when you apply europoor maintenance which is just a tad more than doing nothing

Yearly or bi-yearly inspections that tell you what you need to fix help, I guess.

If I pay out the ass, I expect it to be more reliable than a Hyundai or a Toyota

German """""""""engineering""""""""""

Amerifats mad
>b-bu-but m-muh pigfat plastic cars made in mexico

Well and there you have it. It's not that the cars have problems, you guys are just fucking lazy.

>tfw too scared to buy anything that isn't japanese because muh reliability

What's worse is I love Italian cars, the worst of the worst.

Checked
Anyway have a daily and a spaghetti-mobile if you have the space.