/dbg/ Dragon Ball General

Yamcha is always Number 1 edition

~~**DO NOT MAKE WISHES IN AN ONLINE WORLD, GO TO OFFLINE OR YOU WILL CORRUPT YOUR SAVE**~~

Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9 (embed)

>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"

DON'T FORGET, take the XV2 survey and leave your feedback!
dragonball-videogames.com/en/survey-give-us-your-feedbacks-for-dragon-ball-xenoverse-2/

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM:
disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
delete DBXV2

>Requirements for all 100 PQ Ultimate Finishes
pastebin.com/SD7pHBKt (embed)

>Doc for people who want to make friends:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg/edit?usp=sharing

Last time on Dragon Ball G!

Anyone else playing with mouse and keyboard?

How do you deal with the different sensitivities on the x and y axis?

What did you say about me?

BIG

get a controller

Buufu thread!

saiyans are just space niggers.

I redesigned my Character and im really happy with the outfit and colors.

SPAGHETTI

>Best ult in the game
>Only 300 damage more than Justice Combination
>Requires a stamina break and 5 bars of Ki to pull off
I really wish they made this thing do a bare minimum of two bars of damage for all the effort you have to do to set this baby up.

How many weeks in advance can you see in the TP shop?

How come Bulma's mom stopped aging?
Bulma look older than her own mom.

Lets try something a bit different.

What moves does your CaC know in your own headcanon, so it can be more than 4 if you want.

Reminder that One-Handed Kamehameha is the best ultimate.

Feel free to try and prove me wrong.

Go to bed Frieza.

>l-look guys, i posted it again!!!!

I sketched this for the tournament user ( ) since I can't join
Being poor is suffering, but drawing cute donut steels isn't

What are the best ways to farm TP Medals??

SWANTON BOMB

Because she takes Saiyan Facials every night.

It looks cool but it's not close to being top tier in terms of functionality.

It's literally just a poor man's Final Shine Attack

does Hmmm Hmmm Hmmm not trigger on awakens?

STAR

Maybe we wouldn't lose so often if SOME PEOPLE didn't cheat death with the Big Gete Star!

Gee, user, you're really bent out of shape over nothing, huh? Jealous that your race of choice isn't quite as popular perhaps?

>check the google doc
>anything below the colored rows is all about the BIG GETE STAR

Working as intended.

>still getting triggered over pictures

>implying any frisbee is scared of saiyans
Behold the planet on which my fucks were once native and see that I destroyed it.

>Not the first post from this IP
wich meme post are you? OP?

What did you say? Punk?

I didn't like it. Super Kamehameha was more effective and hits faster.

>still getting triggered over being called out for your cancerous MLP-level fembuu obsession

Lets see.

Masenko
Crusher Ball
Instant Transmission
Double Sunday
Burning Attack
Weekend
One-Handed Kamehameha
Final Kamehameha
SSJ1/2

>tfw Majin Nana and Sour Patch will never be able to do the fusion poses together
why even live?

>same poster literally every thread posting the same buufu circlejerking post with the same filename

>"h-haha, i got you...!"

if i had to share a race with buufu shitposters, and my race got the same reputation that fembuus have, i'd be pissed

i hope you guys get a discord going soon so you can fuck off to it with your ciclejerking and leave the rest of us to actually talk about the game

BIG!
GETE!
STAR!

>implying I was the one who posted it
>implying I even have a buufu
Nameks and Fridges all the way, bitch nigga. You're just being a whiny faggot over some dumb pictures.

Fembuu autismos still ruining these generals and generally acting like manchildren I see.

Suck my Big Gete Star brother

>using the word 'triggered'

I swear to the BIG GETE STAR you fuckers will get mad over anything.

user, are you trying to imply that one can't enjoy and talk about the game while also really liking female Majins? I think you're blowing this way out of proportion.

>take your planet
>enslave your people
>sell it for spacebucks

Yeah, I guess we are.
What'cha gonna do about it, faggot?

I wish you would talk about the game instead of whining about people not talking about the game and in the process causing more buufus to be posted.

I honestly don't know if you're talking about the Fembuus or the people complaining about Fembuus with that post.

>Comparing Majins to MLP
How comfortable is it within your cloistered little ball of rage and no fun allowed?

>actually talk about the game
You mean how these threads already do just that?

Definitely top 5 for cool factor, but I thought it was a bit of a let down all things considered, kinda on the weaker side. Future Gohan is one of my favorite characters too so its a double let down.

this general is pretty fucking shit in general. We dont do anything.

We dont catalog data, we dont have a pastebin of info still, we dont team up. These are all bare bones basic things that all other generals do.

Theres only about 180 unique posters per thread and 80% of the discussion is fat weebs jerking off to little pink girls and completely missing the point of DBZ.

>implying we won't betray you at some point
stupid monkey believes frieza will keep paying him

style on those fuckin' ningen

post fembuus

When's the tournament?

>and completely missing the point of DBZ.
DBZ: serious business.

>i-if I pretend they're mad, that means I win!
Manchild General in a nutshell. DBZ threads need to be purged.

WELL THESE STARS AIN'T JUST FOR ATTRACTING MATES!!!

Except it's a pretty apt comparison.

>n-no guys, our carbon copy pastel-colored cutesy-wutesy cartoon girls that we spend all thread masturbating over are totally different than those other carbon copy pastel-colored cutesy-wutesy cartoon girls that horsefuckers spend all thread masturbating over!!

>We dont catalog data, we dont have a pastebin of info still, we dont team up
Except for the pastebin in the OP about PQ ultimate finishes. And the doc about QQ bang shit that keeps getting posted. And the doc specifically made for people to team up.
You're just bitching about nothing.

We've had catalogged data and pastebins, people just don't put them in the OP for whatever reason. People team up and play, hell we're having a tournament this weekend.

Shit happens in this thread and discussion and help gets done, not my fault you ignore most of it just so you can bitch about people's fucking CaCs. You're also missing the point of a DBZ creator, THE CaCS. That is the main purpose of Xenoverse, to make fucking characters and share them with people.

>implying I can't find other buyers on the intergalactic black market

I just really love invading planets.

>Guru's House is being Attacked

We should group up and send him a get well card from us at the beach with a tiny message.

Thinking about you...

Just like the Senran Kagura general I find solace knowing that none of these creepy spergs will ever touch a real vagina or procreate.
Fembuu players really are the "bronies" of DBZ.

>it's a giant death ball glitches the fuck out in extreme malice episode

You're free to leave the thread, user.
No one's holding you down and forcing you to be here. If you hate it so much, why bother staying?

Looks cool but in terms of usability it's... well, average at best. Doubt it would work well in PvP.

That said, I have had a cool moment with it where an enemy TP in PQ4 popped Giant Storm, so I vanished behind, popped OHK and backflipped out of the Giant Storm blast, to ult him in the back

No one cares. Where the fuck do you think you are? You are the one constantly shitting up the threads by complaining about people posting images of their cac's, taking up your precious "image slots". You are the one consistently trying to derail every faucet of conversation by constantly bitching about nothing. We reach the image limit around the 700~ post number anyway. Get the fuck over yourself, and enjoy the >>You

I thought the main purpose of Xenoverse was to save history, only to get fucking cucked out of killing the final boss by Goku.

w-well, atleast it's not a default one?

>implying you'll survive after you get betrayed
you're a stupid monkey aren't you

The Big Gete Star enabled me to shitpost about fembuus

BIG XENOVERSE BUGS

Fucking Hell. Every time I make a stellar QQ bang, its suitable for my Basic Attack character, and not my Ki Super Frieza race char.

The Frieza member just can't get lucky.

What the everlovig shit is that cac, skittleman?

I was thinking of making a pastebin of frequently asked questions but I can't think of any questions.
Ideas?

I mean I kicked his ass without even going super saiyan, so..

>You are the one constantly shitting up the threads by complaining about people posting images of their cac's, taking up your precious "image slots".

>clearly it can only possibly be the one lone poster straying away from our circlejerk!!! clearly there cant be several people getting sick of us!!!

and this is why no one takes bufuu shitposters seriously. you're all cancer

I was about to post that as well.

Good thoughts, user.

>you're gonna carry that weight

Think again.

You're a good Sayian.
I approve.

w-well, atleast it's not a default one?

Grab the Extreme Malice setup from the last thread, people complain about it enough, and it helped someone out last thread.

>They go through the trouble of importing your character
>They don't let you fight them outside that one mission in story mode
>They don't let you use them as companions in PQ's
>They don't let them save you instead of Goku

Feels cucked, man.

But the argument falls apart when you realize you're effectively comparing characters limited by a character creation engine to those of a no-effort copy and paste childrens show that just so manages to attract every lonely neckbeard under the sun, who are quite literally zoophiles.

How can you not compare them?
They're both fanbases full of creepy grown men obsessing over little girly cartoon characters and then forcing their obsession everywhere they can with a juvenile "Heh you're so mad about the thing I like I'm so unique and sassy!" and circlejerk for all eternity over their OCs.

I literally haven't seen a more apt comparison.
Just like with MLP nobody would give a shit if you liked it or not if it weren't for the fact that you're so insecure about it that you force it in every thread until another shitfest starts and when that's not happening you're roleplaying with each-other or calling each-other cute or something. Bunch of grown-ass dudes talking about wanting to fuck each-other because they play as girls in a video game.

>Everything the light touches would be your's IF I WEREN'T AROUND

Isn't that the same name of the Buu near the Time Machine?

>Every time the sphere makes them glitch out of bounds
>My urge to murder DIMPs increases.

"How do I get the Nimbus"
"When am I fucking done with Guru's house"
"How do I unlock PQs"

Qq bang mechanics, a watchlist for unforgivably shit moves like x20 kaiokame or dead end bullet, general builds for each race, how the tp shop works, "where are cooler/bardock moves" etc

DON'T WORRY user
YOU'RE GETTING A RAID THIS WEEKEND

WITH DOUBLE THE GIANT KI BALLS :)

My man. Would get into drunken fistfights with.

Guys, how do I get to 45 hits on a saiyan male.
I do the full light combo, vanish to my opponent after the combo ends, and can keep the combo going, but whenever they vanish out, my combo is reset.
I'm trying to backhit, and I can reliably hit them, but it's so slow that the combo falls off.

Does training mode count for Hercule's hit quests?

>implying I wouldn't make a cool ass Super Buu esque badass if I could

Female Majin are the closest I can get to that, sorry.

>what transfers over?
>when can I get the awakening skills?
>what are time eggs?
>why is Trunks such a damn faggot?
>how do I get Potential Unleashed?
>why do people constantly shit up the thread with both buu posting and anti-buu posting?
>what is love?
>where do I find Broly?

Guys seriously. I know it's fun to reply sometimes, but that's exactly what he wants and he's no longer being remotely subtle about it. Hide and ignore.

Because I want to talk about the game, but you fembuu fags drag every thread down so that it's impossible to have any real discussion amongst the bickering and forced fembuu posting. I honestly don't know how you aren't embarrassed over helping make the entirety of fembuu players look like fags and at the same time making real discussion almost impossible here.

shut up monkey

You're thinking of Kunel.
>QQ Bangs
>mechanics
>not 100% random

Must be some way to consistently achieve this ending.

Would conquer a planet with

Represent us well my ningen

Not that guy and I like looking at people's CaCs, but if your CaC is yet another pink or yellow fembuu in a skimpy getup you're just wasting the image limit