/krog/ - Kronos General

- Alliance (Automute, Qlurf/Glurf, Infamy, Crabberson can invite)

>Info:
K2 Website: www.kronos-wow.com

>Addons:
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B7aZ9mOBWI5oMzQ1eFladEpXT1k&usp=sharing
>Client Download and Connection Guide:
pastebin.com/xscFnzaK
>Leveling Specs:
imgur.com/a/aNm8V
>Vanilla WoW Head:
db.vanillagaming.org/
>Kronos official DB:
vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz
>Pre-BiS:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17siOKDwgAq34RqCMtPUKYI_wE7yFai7FEtpSIIC7zJQ/pubhtml

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zTDeEJyCmNA
youtube.com/watch?v=nOKSuyeOm08
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

another Nihilfag degenerated btfo
Reminder to bully all trannies

who

respond to this post

@159355345 nope ;)

btfo'd so hard he had to change his name

@159355345

lol u wish

Nihilum full of demented mentally ill tranny's lmfao what happened to Veeky Forums guilds

bull(you)

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

thats what im saying. lol that guild is such a joke

When's nost...

If you haven't either sold your account or stopped logging in in preparation for nost2 explain yourself. I'm genuinely curious why you would continue to play.

because there has been zero hard evidence, or even a statement Nost is coming out

it is all speculation

Because you're a clique cuck desperately trying to cling to power

the game is still fun even if no actual progress is being made

also my characters are too shit to get any cash, I'm pretty sure

I'm bored and wanna practice my class

Because nost 2 isnt coming.

Nost2 isn't happening and neither is Crestfall.

screencapping this

>mfw blizz tells me no and nost tells me no

SEND HELP

>you kids wanna buy some kelp?

no nost confirmed. go back to kronos

also, don't you faggots dare switch servers to memefall. that will only kill the community for both servers

>Nihilum cucks in denial

>not even a single shoutout to elysium in your shit post

i /spit on all nihilum members i see because im disgusted to share the same faction with them

How much do you think I would get for a gnome rogue with good swords, r8 gear and few t1 pieces?

>>>>>elysium

>It's avatarfagging again

Not getting enough attention irl you stupid nigger?

$100 if you go with a reseller. Maybe $200 if you sell it to some random person. Go with the reseller so you don't get scammed, the $100 loss is worth the security.

Where have u ever seen decent char for 100$ ? pls show

Not him, but are people retarded enough to buy characters when Kronos is literally one day away from dying?

good, exactly my goal

Hi everyone Ituh here, just a reminder that I will be leading the horde guild on Nostalrius II or Crestfall with help from the /wpsg/ and /nosg/ greats of old.

"healsluts", "girls", and "ERP friendly" anons won't be tolerated so don't worry about falling into old pitfalls. Loot structure has not been decided other than it will not be LC to avoid gorrubt gore issues.

Good post.

Can't wait.

youtube.com/watch?v=zTDeEJyCmNA

This is why nobody outside of your clique of mentally ill manchildren like you Glaston.

How much do you sleep IRL? I like ur posts but ur awake at 3 am when im getting ready for work and ur still here posting.

You aren't joining it, everyone who avatarfagged have been blackflagged.

Glaston could do so much better.

I already talked to Ituh, dummy.

not enough

Epicnpc, just message one of the people with a stickied thread they'll tell you how much it's worth.

Probably, plenty of people have more money than common sense.

Hi user, I was thinking about trying to tank come nost 2.0/Cfall. Do you have any resources I could look into to study in preparation?

youtube.com/watch?v=nOKSuyeOm08

Not falling for this again

poor pet

Balance druids are welcome in endgame r-right

I know it's hard to believe because some of the pics are the same ones I used previously, but it's actually not me.

STOP
we were farming Ironfoe

I'll see you there!

there is litterallyh some brave cunt screaming LEGACY SERVERS at blizzcon right now at the legion show

He was shot down by the smuggest of looks possible, if there was any justice in this world then Nostalrius would launch their server right after Blizzcon.

can i watch this somewhere without the cash grab ticket

ye PM me for link

>snoipah is a hunter with ashjre
i thought he was a warrior?

watch zechrales on twitch
bad audio but consistent streaming

He swapped his character's names. Snoipah fits a hunter better desu.

no legacy servers for you, enjoy nostalrius killing kronos
t.nursa

i heard this hero

did you quit kronos? why?

Q&A with Jew Allen Cuck is happening soon, right?

had to spend more time with my husband and kids so i play less.

w-what

d-don't fall for it

It's obviously a false flag poster just ignore him.

>wife
>kids
where do you think you are

WHO #HERE
G O L D E N
O L D E N
L D E N
D E N
E N
N

bliz's website says the q&a is on saturday

Two days at the most until the Kronos meme finally ends.

Yarrick is a fucking loser with no friends

holy kek that face

>yeah I got gold hurray, whatever

Sup tyrranis here.

Do not trust cobe or senna. They are planning to make a nost guild and will institute a corrupt core and only invite those who suck their E-dicks.

Also do not trust Ituh. He favors dirty slavs over redblooded americans.

ahahahahahahaha so this is the Nost community
literally /soc/ tier faggots gossiping about trannies while playing an outdated game for what - 3rd - 4th time already?

welcome home

he's known as the spaghetti manlet now

No these are the Kronos rejects.
All the decent nost players stopped posting when the server shut down, what you are left with is faggotry on par or worse from retailfags in /wowg/.

>Nost community
The nost community is off playing other games.
Kronos has always been around.

Tyrranis wouldn't badmouth ituh, this is an imposter

Who cares, Salty Dogs is literally back!

Nost community haven't reformed yet, whether it will be better or worse than Kronos is up for debate.

No it is me tyrranis. I hate jews and slavs. was the best guild on ToD. Free glaston.

>salty dogs

was superior.

gz mocky now you can offer golden erp services for even more gold.

hello all friendly reminder than nihilum and kronos are LITERALLY dead in ~48 hours. hope you had fun wasting your time on a slavshit server in a guild full of beta losers and trannys.

Reminder that this is what the majority of the Nihilum guild is like and also the people who will be part of the next nost guild.
Veeky Forums guilds are dead and gone for good, at least until all the namedropping fags die out and forever disappear.
If you still have any sanity, decency and self-respect left you will not join any of these so-called "Veeky Forums" guilds.

>not

This, just join a "normie" guild.
They are stable individuals which just want to relax and have a good time playing after a stressful day.
No teenagers pretending to be trannies for attention, they don't create drama over dumb shit, most are 25+ year old men and they don't have autism.

>blizzard come out and litterally make all retail content on wow soloable, the exact opposite of what everybody wants

sorry, am I being silly in thinking they're PURPOSEFULLY trying to kill wow? would there be some kind of benefit if wow died off and they could make some true cash, maybe trying to force it into f2p and go cash shop mode, tf2 style

steadman please go away

don't forget they're more likely to distribute loot properly, unless the raid leaders girlfriend/wife is playing

>join saltydogs when all the good players left and glaston tbe scat spammer is in charge
Lmao no

Who in Nihilum should I always kill on sight?

every single one

literally all of them
I'll join you soon

Who else is glad nihilum will be fucking dead soon?

>get invited to Nihilum
>"hey guys, what's u-"
>immediately someone named Indi asks me in /g "hey man, this server sucks, riiiight? so who do you wanna erp with?"
>reply "erp?"
>guildchat instantly filled with "omg who is this guy", "what is wrong with him?" "wtf"
>Indi: "haha, nice, man, you got us, now tell us who you want"
>quickly tab out and google tells me what it means
>think they're just fucking with me and play along "I dunno, who wants to roleplay with a sad sack of shit like me?"
>someone named Kasandra offering his character
>stops typing as soon as I say I'm lvl5 and don't even have 1g
>Madti whispers: "hey cutie, I will totally erp with you, just give me your 20s, I will not just put you ignore right after trading, trust me"
>wtf man
>some guy called Longview now going on about in /g how he never gets any ERP while I see his character sitting on a naked black paladin in IF
>jokingly say "well I guess I'll take this Paddi guy"
>Indi: "if you ever want T2, join us in discord right now"
>join the discord voice channel
>immediately hear 2 women simultaneously moan and whisper "oh Grude, please go on" followed by "Och yeah, valkyri, noo start toochin' madti's snatch an' ye, comfy, come ower haur tae me."
>accidentally interrupt them with a simple "hello"
>now some guy (see Indi's name blinking so it must be him) literally exploding: "oh look who's here... LISTEN FUCKER, HER NAME IS PUDDI AND SHE'S NOT A GUY, HERS IS A FEMININE PENIS, ALRIGHT?"
>"o-okay sorry"
>"good, man, now post a picture of your pupper, dude"
>"I don't have one sorry"
>You have been banned from this discord server.
>quickly tab in-game and see how I get kicked out of the guild by Automute after he was ordered to do so by "Glurf"

Looking forward to nost2.

Disgusting.