Leasing a Range Rover

Hello /o,

I'm thinking about leasing an Evoque. All back. They are advertising $3500 down and $389 per month.

Any opinions? Is it true Land Rover has gotta much better since acquired by Tata? I thought the first gen evoque looked like a girls car(I'm a late 20's business owner/wanna-be chad.) but the '17 in black or grey has me rethinking that.

Better ideas? How about the discovery?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fd2zv6_DQ4U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There hasn't even been a bodyshape update to the Evoque yet. It's still a useless trophy wife bucket with gunslit windows and horrid visibility.

Buy an Escalade. Faster, bigger, more comfortable.

There hasn't even been a bodyshape update to the Evoque yet.
>sorry. not a new gen, but a facelift.

It's still a useless trophy wife bucket with gunslit windows and horrid visibility.

>That was exactly my first opinion of it, but it kinda grew on me.

sorry for backwards green text lol

>Evoque 133 mph
>Escalade 112 mph
As a German I can't even spare a laugh, that crummy Silverado would regularly get blown the fuck out on the 'bahn.

Also
>a crummy Silverado being more comfortable than a Range Rover

Entirely different class of vehicle. I'm coming from a full size truck, which is now a waste for me. Also, not a of GM anymore.

99% of the time it's just me, or one other person. I never tow anymore. But I need more space than a cars trunk, and the capability of traveling to my place of business in snow, 25 miles each way. I will absolutely be leasing because of tax write-off reasons, and I'm not interesting in owning a "luxury" car.

I know its bait but
>giving a shit about top speed

I guess you wouldn't on your 65 mph limited moronways.

XC90 tbqh

112mph is just a speed limiter. The police Tahoe with the 5.3 is speed limited at 130mph. Escalade has a 6.2

It's a speed limiter because it gets wobbly and unpredictable after that point because it's still a shitbarge running on chassis and suspension technology dating back half a century.

They're cool but not as cool as when they first came out. And yes it is definitely a trophy wife car. I would keep looking.

>I can't drive the: the post

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fd2zv6_DQ4U

I really do like this.

Jaguar F-pace SUV looks nice too

It is definitely a chelsea tractor mate, meaning that it probs is quite a good, if overpriced offroader, but is exclusively drive around cities as a status symbol.

Land Rover as a company have lost their way in the last few years: seen the leaked plans for the new defender?? Not their fault, trying to break the Chinese market, but it seems like they've betrayed their original customer base.

Driving a 2002 Freelander 1 1.8 with no regrets atm

>no ECOBOOST®

>$3500 down and $389 per month.
>Indian car
Ayyy

If someone told me this 10 years ago I'd die from laughter

Picture speaks for itself

You should see if they offer a discount on the monthly rate for trading in your dignity because you will officially become a cookie-cutter wannabe rich prick.

Keep your overheads down and lease a corolla, anyone impressed by the evoque isn't worth impressing

Jag fpace would get my vote. Awd available and looks better imo
Jaguar/LR are way better now that they dont have to deal with craptastic ford. Cant go wrong with either

If you don't care about luxury, get a Subaru Forester or Crosstalk. Or get a WRX or STI wagon and actually have some fun on your snowy 25mile commute.

Thank you that's what I needed to hear.

I DO care, I just don't want the liability of owning one. (rather lease)

This, its great.