Keys

Ok Veeky Forums what does your key chain look like! Is it the minimalist or the full key ring

Pic not my key chain

i don't have a keychain. i just lockpick whatever i need to keep my skills well refined in case trump becomes president and i have to basically rob to live.

Sure will suck when the Republicans take over and your NEET bux dry up

it will suck for you when i steal your shitbox.

you carry drumsticks as part of your edc?

That's my Friday EDC

he's shiki's dad.

I fall into the minimalist camp. I hate bulk in my pockets; I'd rather go without the wireless car fob than have it taking up space when I can do the same shit with a few extra motions. Bothers the shit out of me that car keys have gotten so annoyingly large.

I got a Brobalt so if they're too heavy my keys will literally fall out of the ignition while the car is moving

Too lazy to get the recall work done

I really like that bullet thing! Is it common in US of A?

I wouldn't call it common, but I have seen bullet keychains, whether fired casings like mine or novelty ones that look like a full un-fired round.

i like your idea of rotating your gear. if you get mugged on a tuesday, you'll spray that nigger with pepper spray but on weekends they'll get doused with starting fluid

keys are getting larger but the pockets on pants that my mom buys for me are getting smaller

My mazda fob is nice and small desu

Simple

My state is allowing unlicensed open/concealed carry starting January 1 should I get a handgun, lads?

what do you want a hangun for?

muh freedom

>unlicenced
that's fucking weird, man.

i'd try it out

in case anime girls get augmented into reality and i have to shoot them back to their realm.

I would. But that's just me

What state? Always great to hear when places start to realize the good that comes from CC.

Do you feel confident that you would be able to take someone else's life in a self-defense situation?

Are you willing to train with your sidearm so you don't fuck up a draw or fire wildly into potential innocents?

Do you recognize that a carry weapon is an absolute last-ditch resort when you have no method of escape or exit from a sketchy situation?

If so, then sure, it's great to see the ranks of lawful gun owners increase. Just need to make sure anyone thinking of CCing understands the responsibility.

Go missouri. I will also be buying a handgun Jan first

Welp, found what I'll write into the "reason for SBR" part whenever I decide to get/make an SBR.

you can buy a bullet belt with powderless unprimed bullets and it's legal to buy from a surplus store with no licenses since they are not even functional, I'm not even in murrica. Nice project for turning them into keychains, all you need is a drill press
Kek

you can buy them fully functional in america with no license

>tfw Canada
Too bad we are limited to mag size ;_;
Wow, and no questions asked. Heh, neat

This is Tuesday

we've had a casual car colour thread on /k/ and nobody got butt hurt. /bus/ is weak

I have one like that one mine, but it has a cut to work as a bottle opener

Like this

Because he can?

Is that sex wax smooth enough for sliding my wood, its an 8.25?

>Surfwax=skatewax

Guys...

it's [current year]

WHEN THE FUCK ARE KEYS GOING TO GET SMALLER.

You crack open a modern key and there's a tiny circuit board inside a fucking giant plastic housing that's 10 times thicker than it needs to be. Why is this a thing? I'm glad fobs are slowly being introduced but it's fucking rediculous to have to carry around a keychain the size of a cannonball these days.

Deprecation wheN?

I keep mine simple

Those fuck huge FCA keys are the worst culprits of I had a renegade for a rental the other day and it had TWO of those fuckers inseparably cabled together. Shit was physically painful in my pocket.

Keychain is from my previous car
the only part left of her, RIP

:~)

Depends if you shoot and are responsible around guns. As for me I have carried a firearm for over 5 years so carrying a gun or being present isn't an issue..
Seriously though, if you want to carry its a whole different way of living so be careful if you decide to get a gun and start carrying.

What state are you in? There are different laws per states..

kek
bb gun? well, nice multi tool though

its common sense to carry..

It's starting to get a tad crowded

Forgot pic

Why would you not?

ak fag??

>no blurred keys
/g/ is rolling in her grave

Nyet

tekmat? MORE LIKE CZECHMAT

Why would you need to rob to live in a trump presidency? Tax goes down for those under $25,000 and unless you live here illegally you won't see jobs dissapear.

Perhaps you just suck at having a job? You don't have a car I assume you are already a failure.

Is that a wrx key?

Outback

cvt crosstrek

project harder

Damn looks exactly like mine

Wrx :(

Really need to get me a nice Smith. It's a retarded idea but I still want to have a revolver in my carry rotation.

use the coaster you barbarian

Glass right on that nice table you are indeed a barbarian

>Drinking my bourbon neat room temperature like God intended
>Fearing condensation

It's a Target desk anyway (because I'm a huge faggot/would rather put my money towards things I actually care about), so I wouldn't care either way.

>he doesn't care about a fine piece of furniture

I keep an M&P .40 compact with two 10 rnd mags of hollow points in the center console. Never had to take it out for any reason but it's nice knowing its there.

>Target/Wal-Mart quality
>Fine piece of furniture

>reading comprehension

...I'm now getting the sarcasm. Fuck me, I really just need to go to bed now.

it's after 9 o'clock budd, time for bed

>My state is allowing unlicensed open/concealed carry
The state finally recognizes that the criminals always did unlicensed concealed carry. So it decided to allow normal law-abiding citizens the ability to match the criminals.

>Why would you need to rob to live in a trump presidency?
Because Trump would probably try to reduce fraud in the NEETbux racket. That would also require regular re-qualification by standardized doctors rather than by the choice of the NEETbux recipient. A lot of fraud results from people shopping around for someone to approve them as being permanently disabled.

Another large part of fraud results from stores and "facilitators" doing mass redemptions of social welfare services/products in return for giving the NEETbux user cash.

>Is it the minimalist or the full key ring

The ignition keyfob is by itself. Added weight from keys and objects only adds more wiggling and cantilevered stress on the ignition lock tumbler thus hastening wear.

I don't want to one day find the key doesn't turn in the lock due to the thing being worn out from all the weight.

>newports and menthols
user

i think he's the nigger

Is that a fucking LG Chocolate?

Simple.

Hell yeah. I wonder if that thing still works. I'm sick of phones getting bigger and bigger. When I broke my iPhone 5, I got the 5s because the 6 was bigger. I finally broke my 5s and had to get a 7 and it pisses me off. If I want an iPad, I will buy an iPad. I just want a phone that fits in my pocket.

I want /edc/ to leave, OP asked for keys, not the entire contents of your asshole

I enjoyed the smaller phone craze, which I believed peaked with the Samsung Juke

Now we're going the opposite way and I also hate it.

It's not supposed to be an EDC thread you retards. Unless your conceal and compensation has a keyring then gtfo.

why not but the iPhone SE???

I almost blew my dick off with my G22

Don't carry it much anymore. Use a holster gentlemen

carabiner

I heard this triggers people

All I need...