/acg/ - Animal Crossing General

#1162 - Red train edition
Previous thread: >The Basics
ACNL Basics Guide - thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/
AC Wiki - animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Crossing_Wiki
Nookipedia - nookipedia.com
The "pthhhpth" pastebin (FAQ) - pastebin.com/jU4CeWhu
Brand New Catch - animalcrossing.us/animal-crossing-new-leaf-brand-new-catch-november/

>Furniture & Collectibles
Item database - moridb.com/
Item image gallery - animalcrossingnl.mooo.com
Museum Checklist - mediafire.com/download/0p18zy41jkxsy8a/ACNL_Fossil_&_Art_Checklist_RC2.xlsx

>Customization Guide
Image/Pattern Converter - thulinma.com/acnl/
All Furniture Customizations - customnewleaf.tumblr.com/
Image2QR code - mediafire.com/download/d0g3vj88g0gk1pf/Version 0.4.zip
Pro Designs Android App - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nefastudio.android.dmoridesigner
QR Paths - pathmagic.tumblr.com acnlpaths.tumblr.com/ acpath.tumblr.com

>Happy Home Designer
All villagers & items - happyhomedesigner.wikia.com
FAQ - pastebin.com/f8pnU0wr
Amiibo Cards - nintendo.co.jp/3ds/edhj/amiibocard/index.html

>How to play ACNL online with /acg/
People need to add each other's FCs in order to visit faraway towns.
Put your name and FC in the name field to save time.

>Villager Birthdays
4th - Lucky
5th - Lobo
7th - Bam
8th - Alli
9th - Pango

>Events
November - Mushroom season
November - Harvest furniture

>Misc.
Town tune list - newleaftunes.tumblr.com/tunes
Camper Reset guide - i.imgur.com/meQutqI.png
Dream Town List - pastebin.com/W4FQW6ZW
What is the void? - pastebin.com/9KPbdnSY
Preventing moveouts - pastebin.com/avaKnPPc
Welcome Amiibo FAQ - pastebin.com/aAbMZwmM
ACNL OST - pastebin.com/bPyY03LK
Upload to Imgur via 3DS browser - webrender.net/imgur/

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/aAbMZwmM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

please post ankha

Please post turnip prices
97 here

Friendly reminder that pokemon sun/moon comes out in exactly 2 weeks and this general will be just as dead as before the update once pokemon hits store shelves.

@159361678
i've got 230

>@
Newfag

I'm pissed because it's Lucky's birthday and he's trying to move.

Why the fuck did it pick him to try and move of all days?

Ruined my fucking daily 30 minutes of AC.

Can you let me come knocking? I only have a few to sell.

You already said that.

No one cares

Ask him to stay

Anyone have Epona or any of the other Zelda RVs in town? I can offer the Villager RV and items in return

So if I invite a villager through the whole wisp shit, the next day Ill have a fence as usual?
Can I reset for spot like before?

just merge with /nintyg/

Can you re-order the creepy set items? i need more tombstones for my house

I played the demo, and while the characters being animated seems kind of nice, everything else feels stiff and half-hearted.
It's almost as if they wanted a fresh start but stopped halfway through.
How did they get away with selling the same core game for so long?

Also, whenever there's 3 pokemon on screen, the framerate drops to 5 fps, I don't know they could fuck it up this bad, the game runs like absolute shit.

Happy Home Designer amiibo (001-400, the original card set) do not arrive in an RV. Special characters give you their picture, other characters have the option to move in. This still applies to characters who have figures; cards will not summon their RV.

amiibo Festival amiibo (the figures) do arrive in an RV. You obviously can't have these characters move in because they're all special characters. Their RVs contain interesting items and are guaranteed to have a Wii U and 3DS.

New Leaf amiibo (01-50 + the 6 Sanrio cards), as well as characters from Zelda/Splatoon/Monster Hunter amiibo, do arrive in an RV that usually contains new furniture. These characters can also move into your town, but make sure you get everything you want out of their RV first.

Animal Crossing Gamecube
>visit a new village
>fucking everyone kept moving there and my village is now a ghost town
>ejected memory card B because i decided that enough was enough
>there are only 2 good villagers in my hometown
>i can't move away (why wasn't this a feature?)
I might as well restart at this point.

>not posting the full image

No

What program can open and edit the .xlsx checklist? I'm using Windows if that matters.

The game runs perfectly with the n3ds, poor fag and you're a liar because when have we seen real time of three Pokemon on the field?
Go to /vp/ if you want to blog about Pokemon

this is correct

Excel or any excel like program probably

>The game runs perfectly with the n3ds
Except it doesn't unless it's hacked

>The game runs perfectly with the n3ds,
I have a New XL, it really doesn't

>you're a liar because when have we seen real time of three Pokemon on the field?
play the demo, retard. there's even framerate drops in the trailers.

not even the same user, but you're a fucking dumbass

Are there any glass tables/counters in the game?

I can't wait to get my hands on those Sanrio cards. I'm gonna fill my room with all of that furniture from their RVs. Also helps that the designs on the actual cards are super cute. They're coming to the US right?

I played the demo on my regular 3ds xl and it was barely noticeable. My n3ds was perfect. Maybe I'm used to xy and ORAS but it wasn't bad.
Here's your (you), have fun with that shitty attitude.

Glass-top table, cabana table and the modern table

>have fun with that shitty attitude

>Here's your (you)
You do realize that giving someone a (You) is the equivalent of upvoting on leddit right?

How do I use my fucking amiibos

put em in ur mouth

hotglue'em

:^)

You have to find the lamp with the little boo guy

How do

I have Isabelle's winter outfit. I will fucking do it.

The storage space is amazing but like 3 years too late.

What other quality of life addition would you like to make little improvments to the game?

I would LOVE and indicator ofd whether you have an item in your catalouge or not.

If you look at an item and the text is say blue then youve never owned it before. If its red then its in your catalogue.

Post comfiest rooms

>resetting for town layout
>long beach
>only one small pond
>river is relatively straight
>but the town square is against a wall

fuck me

You don't know dead unless you play engineering games.
We've had to combine every game we can think of into it to survive, and even then we need to shitpost to stay alive a lot of the time.

Can someone post minimal house inspo?

Looking at IRL interior design catalogs doesn't really translate well to AC.

>How do

pastebin.com/aAbMZwmM

Do we know if we'll be getting any more Amiibo figures? There really needs to be a Sable one.

Non essential and non villager suggested PWPs being on a cycle

Thank you user

FUCK.

I have only 20 projects unlocked since the day of release. it actually physically makes me angry thinking about it. The fucking projects ive seen that I want and dont have. These fucking DOUBLE NIGGER villagers never suggest shit. FUCK FUCK FUCK that feature,

Yup. I hate that shit too

das a comfy kitchen

A long while back I remember there being an excel spreadsheet for fish/bugs/diving creatures. Does anyone still have that hanging around perhaps? The version I have is broken and no longer updates.

Make signposts PWP. I don't want to reset 100 times everytime a villager moves in.

good news, the update made it so villagers never settle down on patterns you've placed on the ground. use that information to manipulate them where you wish

So after years of hating amiibo bullshit I finally caved and bought some cards for my new file.

Also I quit mtg a few years ago and have an itch to open some card packs.

Would anyone be interested in me posting pics of my pack opening in thread? Probably not. Okay bye.

Swiming trick

who should I move in acg?

blanche, rodney, savannah, lionel, clyde, frank or lopez?

im pretty sure, since they go to harvey's campground

I was going to ask when we were going to discuss this, but maybe you guys did in the last thread and I just missed it.

So yeah. Animals apparently no longer move in on top of patterns.

I'd be interested!

I have new leaf
what would i gain from getting HHD

So I have a villager who moved in on top of a pattern (because streetpasses give you random move-ins sometimes), he's the most recent one in town and the only way to get rid of him would be to let two other villagers move out and at least one more move in after them before he'd ever ping me for moving out.

With this new amiibo function, I can kick him out.
But will the new villager move in where his house was?

You would gain HHD.

No, I kicked out a villager for Inkwell and he moved in on the other side of the river from the dude I kicked out.

Isabelle is used to me disappearing off to save other worlds. Just the other day I got back and we shared some coffe while I explained how I killed yet another god with some fancy sword called the monado.
Shame I can't get it as furniture to hang on the wall.

can i come over to someone's town? i need to buy a fishing rod

in exchange ive got mr resetti at my campsite and hes got a wii u and 3ds

Y-you too!

What a time to be alive

Is the failure of Amiibo Festival the best thing that has ever happened to this franchise?

I think I have a Silver fishing rod on my alt. Mind waiting while I fish it and my FC up?

Not... Seeing the correlation between what I posted and what you did, but I'll venture an answer anyway.

With the update, you kicking someone out and moving someone in happens on the same day. So the only way to guarantee that they'd move into the exact same spot I would THINK is if you covered your town in patterns to block animals from moving into those spaces.

Confirmed that putting 1 pattern in the middle of a 3x3 grid blocks them.

_ _ _ _ _ _
_ x _ _ x _
_ _ _ _ _ _

Sort of like that. For the record, I personally don't know what happens if you cover your entire town in patterns and someone tries to move in.

go ahead, I doubt anyone would tell you not to

sure

Got it. Added. I'll open once you've added me back.

does anybody know when the new RV cards of retired villagers are coming out? I NEEEEEEEEED Ketchup in my village.

...I think it's time for some AC science.

added

Anyone have any of the splatoon villagers moving? or can i pay you items for them?

December 2nd

Open

does anybody know the minimum firmware for the new leaf update to work?

just install a9lh+luma

How do you get more MEOW tickets aside from doing the Incentives?

I used an Isabelle amiibo and got 5 tickets right off the bat, but when I used the Villager amiibo I didn't get anything.
Was that just a one-off thing, or if i use the Isabelle amiibo again, will I get 5 more tickets?

it's nice to visit Lucky's house without the sounds of horror and impending doom.

Hey guys, it's been fucking ages since I've played New Leaf, is the update worth getting? Is there even still a community for it anymore?

We're here. We play new leaf. We like the update too! Hi!

A friend of mine said the same. I might try it once I get my house in order, no pun intended.

Create an alt to farm more MEOWs.

The update literally brought droves of people back, because it's that decent. We've also just discovered we can control where animals move in now.

The time is now, friend.

I love it, personally. I even got him a mummy casket to go with his theme.
>open the casket
>"It's full of snacks..."
>right as you're staring at the mummy

Neat, gonna download it tonight

Here's every returning villager. I thought I would post this for future reference. Who are you most excited about returning?

Play Panel de Pon time attack.
1 ticket every 2 minutes, and you have FUN doing it, too!

>No Pancho
:(

>We've also just discovered we can control where animals move in now.

What'd I miss?

Scroll up

Oh. I thought it would be an actual in-game system. Thanks anyway

Oh, I got off track with my post when I saw you mentioning villagers no longer fuck up paths, then started thinking about the one who is currently fucking up my paths.

So, I noticed in the instruction manual you can get villagers to visit via the Internet too. How does that work?

All good. With this new update, we have more control, which is at least giving people options.

At what point is Nook supposed to offer shit for the town? I have the tree, I have all of the house loans paid off (though I didn't buy extra storage), and I'm on "on second thought / this is what I want".

Anyone have any reasonable turnip prices? I'm looking to offload today.