instagram.com/autostickergeneral

>List of Sticker Websites
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j (embed) (embed)

>Sticker Collection
mega.nz/#F!zMgTUBoT!5t13MNZBcINAyDAlmBtvjA
imgur.com/a/bInMl
asg.booru.org/

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>FB Group
fb.com/groups/AutoStickerGeneral/

>Currently looking for:
>An internet lawyer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/162118612404
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for tripfag dickstroking

First to let you all know you're stickers a shit

2th for WHOLE DAY BUSY / FEW MONEY FUCKING WHEN

You're all beautiful people who are capable of amazing things

>shitbox is still out of stock
Sitting on a gold mine.

Y-you t-too

current

/osg/

Does anybody print windshield stickies? I wanted something like this for my front windshield (probably in a different font though)

W H E N

"what the hell is a 'fly low'?"

-my mom probably

Jeep sticker ideas?

Also is a large/vector WAT available for pinching?

Waiting as well

Shame it's a big slap or I would be tempted to put that on my work helmet.

Thank you WAT.

dunno if you guys are the best to ask but my car has a 20yo CAA sticker from PO, best way to remove>?

on glass or what?

>goo gone
>slap a paper towel with that shit over it
>soak

you can perforate it, score it, scrape it with a razor etc depending on the type and what it's on

or blow dryer and heat it

or flip it in a ditch, burn the car and claim insurance

OP YOU DUMBASS THIS IS THREAD 147 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fucking didn't notice the new thread before replying to skull stickie guy

>distressed layer is at something like 36% transparency
Everything in that slap is a solid color once normalized (or at least as far as I can tell), you just have to make the shapes the right color. 36% transparent white over black is going to look like 36% grey (not quite accurate because gamma & blending modes but you get the point). Do you have the original fonts, as well as an original (hopefully vector source) for the skull? I can potentially give a few Inkscape pointers if you want to redo it as a vector. Or Yummy can just do an inset on the offending part and it's all good enough.

>no /osg/ for catalog

this makes me irrationally upset.

I've still got all the original stuff, but the distressed layer is just black to transparent right now. I'll duplicate the layer and merge it to a solid white background, but the details on it are going to be an absolute bitch

Wait which layer are you talking about?

>wulf stick

nice

The one with all the wrinkles at shit

here is the plan so far
jeep for my niece, likes pink and the number 12

thoughts?

>actual jeep not pictured

gay

2/10 only redeemable sticker is the cat one the rest are horrible

you don't like the gas can tho?

needs more gay doesn't it

yes

Planning on repainting my front bumper and the bottom of my doors so they're the same gloss black as the rockers. While I'm at it, I'm thinking about painting the rear bumper gloss black as well and getting the Fujiwara Tofu Shop stickers for the side. How autistic would this be?

What does it say?

Quick update:

Print shop shipped out stickers today. I don't think it's the whole order because tracking calls it a FedEx Medium Box and the order was for close to 1000 stickers.

If/when they show up and if they are the complete order, I'll tease you guys with pictures and reopen Saturday night (Sunday/Monday are my days off so I can handle shipping).

I don't understand, are you planning to put stickers on the car before you give it to her? Why would you do that?

herculiner

post a clean pic and I'll fagshop with paint

Its just redundant, like are you so stupid you need a glaring pink reminder of where to put your gas? Do whatever you want though, JB weld 314 dragon dildos onto it for all I give a fuck

[spoiler] It says I love you in japanese [/spoiler]
It's a native translation of Hyundai Motors for my shitbox

>I recognize that lamb

peeks when :3

yes. I'm trying to give it some more personal touches than just "here's a jeep, I didn't think about it at all" but I don't know her all that well anymore

e.g. the shifter is a custom made pink 12 ball from a billiard set

I just want to make it cute. I am hating the deadmou5 thing tho.

it says GAS ONLY / NO WHINING and you should use 2 part epoxy for dragon dildoes

pls

Best I have at the moment. I'd be doing those plastic trim pieces on the doors and everything below them. Would you be able to do the fog lights yellow, too? Might tint them to match.

that's nicer than what I was going to suggest

do this

It has to have the black flares and side stripe with the white side trim. If you're gonna do it, do it right.

Post pics of your niece
Also do you think she likes that much pink?

pink is her favorite color but I'll probably go more pale pink because it's a little brash atm

I was going to do stripes but I'm out of time

also you need wat's. they make them in 5x114.3

>ebay.com/itm/162118612404

I dunno, man. Stickers are a personal thing. Some people don't even like them at all, and there's no guarantee she'll like the ones you choose. You might just be putting on a bunch of stickers that she feels obligated not to scrape off because the car is a gift from her uncle.

>that she feels obligated not to scrape off because the car is a gift from her uncle

compared to tricking her into driving stick I could get away with the dragon dildos honestly

but good point, I want her to like it

If they weren't $900, I might've done it. I'll stick to my $200 soft 8s.

The shifter idea is brilliant, but that's about as far as I would go. You could just give her the stickies and let her apply them as she sees fit.

Maybe you could print her an IOU for whatever stickers she wants and then help her apply them or something? I like the idea of making the gift more personal, but I would make sure it's something she'll like before you start slapping stickers on there.

how about something on the hood instead of so much on the sides?

Maybe just ask her what kind of stickers she would like.

you haven't talked to a teen lately have you

No, buy if you can't even talk to them, how will you be able to predict what they would like?

>CT
>Filling up gas
>Turn my head to see car with bad luck club sticker pulling away from the pump in front of me
Nigga I know you're here.

>talking to a teen
why on Earth would I want to do that

any merit?

why would you do this
go away

I want to be in you secret club

>filename
Um...

>wrinkles
user pls my eyes aren't what they used to be

they're only $900 for the set because they're replicas

real wats are ~$650 each.

>1 year later
>still no stickers

Don't ever order any and you won't have to experience that user

I literally took a sheet of printer paper, crumpled and uncrumpled it like twenty times, and then took a photo of it to get the distressed look that I was aiming for.

It's a poster the Japanese government put out to inform people not to take upskirt photos of school girls on the subway.

one on the inside of glass, but its brittle

Pretty neat sticker, what car and year?

and old stickers i think will be main pain

Reminder for the guy thinking of making Reisen's carrot and crescent moon

scrape vertically with flat razor on a hot day
goo gone for residue

hair dryer and credit card
goo gone wipe for the residue

leave this one, they are nice
does it have a signature on the inside from inspection?

>hair dryer and credit card
>goo gone wipe for the residue
Even if its 26 years old?\
ok ill keep it

Can someone make these girls into stickies please?

Any tips on putting this sticker on my helmet? I don't want it to kink up.

>Even if its 26 years old?
Implying those were put on the day it rolled off the lot.
Yes for fucking 26 year old stickers. They're stickers not paint, not riveted badges. Just don't scrape with anything harder than paint, everything else (go gone, heat) just makes it less painful. You can take them off with your fingernail and thumb if you want to sit behind the car all day one day.

If you want it perfectly aligned, maybe try using the masking tape hinge method. Other than that, just make sure to only stick a small section down at first and squeegee out from that point to avoid wrinkles.

Cut each char out as a square (vinyl stretches the transfer paper doesn't)
Lay them out individually with masking tape
Double check
Double check again
Affix each individual char
Start from center out for alignment and sticking

Ditto the box but tape in center and affix from center out on one side, top and bottom at a time.

Then buy three more and hope it goes right by the fourth time

it sucks when you can tell how poorly a car is cared for from a photo

Thanks. Should I clean the surface with alcohol or anything or is spot cleaning with water ok?

I usually just use glass cleaner, but I'm sure anything is fine as long as the surface is not terribly dusty or oily.

Alcohol or Windex

I fucked it up. Good thing I got 2. Should I go from the center?

RiP. I haven't applied anything to a helmet before so maybe there's a trick to it. Some of the /dbt/ guys might have some advice.

>bad decisions
poetic

It is pretty difficult to get it properly aligned on a sphere shape, I struggled with the only big sticker I tried.
I would say to correct for the bend at the beginning, you will never have the sticker aligned with the bottom of the helmet because of the nature of it.
IE start at more of a downwards angle if you get what I mean

Also to avoid the deformations, I always use a credit card or something to push the sticker on even harder before I attempt to peel off the wax paper.
I do it on every individual letter / shape too

Ay, watracing doesn't have a WAT Automotive Technology sticker

Anyone does?

I didn't get a picture while I was putting it on, but the problem that I had was that the further I went, the more the paper kinked up. By the far right side, the paper had almost folded over on itself.

Anyone?

I'd love to rock that sticker if anyone has it.

Which one are you talking about? If it's a die-cut, I could probably cut it for you.

Why are we making fun of your print jobs? What happened?

Supplier fucked him over, gave him good samples of prints and gave the go ahead.

When he picked them up, the stickers were grainy and fuzzy, printers claimed no wrong doing on their end.

Wow, fucking ass monkeys.

I hope you left a bad review on Google.

Pretty much this. I went local to get the stickers out faster and without worrying about shipping. They ended up with print banding, defects with the laminate, and just overall looked grainy. I went back to get a refund or reprint and the most they said they could do is offer me a discount on another run.

I have the stickers up on the site with close-ups so you can get an idea of what I'm talking about.