/owg/ - Overwatch General

>Sombra legendary skins (Entire alternate skin list with pictures)
imgur.com/a/dnIge

>Overwatch Dev Tracker
overstalk.io/

>Official Website and Community
playoverwatch.com
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/

>Latest Patch Notes (Live)
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20749777650

>Latest Patch Notes (PTR)
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20749857162

>Sombra animated short
youtube.com/watch?v=Og5-Pm4HNlI

>Overwatch Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Stats and Leaderboards
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gousgamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Overwatch World Cup @ Blizzcon 2016
gosugamers.net/overwatch/events/576-overwatch-world-cup-blizzcon-2016
twitch
.tv/blizzard (November 4th is today)

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9BVPf7v_hNw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BOOP!

SIX MAN HERO RUSHES ARE DEAD

LONG LIVE HERO LIMIT IN QUICK PLAY

First for fate worse than death

I need a recap, what's going to change????

First for stfu about Sombra

You're acting like redditards regurgitating bilous ''HYPE''

EnvyUs.Taimou's amazing aimbot! 44-5 in online tournaments! Zero LAN wins!

htps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1kkSZYIlTg&feature=youtu.be&t=677

I'll be back on November 15th to find people to play 15 games of HotS with

S O M B R A

>2016
>still no suicide option

Best short

Is this the ultimate troll comp?

Arcade Mode will come to the PTR next week - likely on 8th November in the US, and 9th November in the EU. It will feature tweaked rule sets that are exclusive to the mode. There will be Arcade Mode-exclusive maps, including a new map called Eco Point Antarctica. Eco Point Antarctica is a map themed around Mei. It replaces the weekly Brawl mode

>Rewards
There'll be a one-time set of Loot Box rewards whenever something new is added to the Arcade Mode. If you play 3 matches and win, you'll get a Loot Box. Can rinse and repeat for up to 3 Loot Boxes for each reset. You can get these wins from any of the many different game types in Arcade Mode. Game types There are a number of different game types.

>Mystery Duel
1 v 1. It's a best of nine duel. Whoever gets to five wins first wins overall. Each round involves randomly selected - yet identical - Heroes.

>Elimination
3v3. Play best of five - first to three wins. Group up with friends or go solo queue. Comps are locked per round

>Mystery Heroes
Like the previous Brawl, the game picks your Hero for you.
No Limits. Allows multiple Hero stacking.

>All Brawls
Contains some of the older Brawls that people love and want to be able to get stuck into. Cycles through a playlist at the end of each round into a new ruleset

If you win 3 matches, you will get a lootbox. You can do this again up to 3 times before it goes on cooldown for a week

"There's also a new mode called 'No Limits'. The single hero limit is coming to quick play (!!!) and the No Limits Arcade mode will be the new way to play without hero limits"

They realised the brawls weren't working out the way they intended, and that players were going into the weekly brawl and playing it for a round or two, then never played again.Now they have a playlist of games (All Brawls) which has a lot of the older brawls. At the end of a round, it cycles to a new brawl

>12.05.2016

WHO IS CUTER?

LOLI SOMBRA OR LOLI ALEJANDRA

>mercy mains

[HACKS YOU IN ANGRY SPANISH]

she's got some fit legs, goddam

>Sombra's abilities
>the state of Pharah right now
Fucking why Blizz? Why do they hate her so much?

IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE CHART

READ THIS.

NUMBANI = OMNIC CORP, THEY RESIDE WITHIN THE SAME AREA. That is why you see the symbol in Numbani.

In what situation or meta would you NOT pick Sombra in your team?

both the same

Prob the most viable too

implying she wont be hacked by the enemy sombra

there is nothing wrong with omnic hate
anyone who says other wise is a traitor and deserves the noose

>stop talking about this new hero

Just leave if you can't handle it, autismo.

Why are there so many evil white males in Mexico?

Except that is literally the Numbani flag and not the Omnica Corp logo.

Eat a dick, it's obvious the chart is referring to Numbani.

Aw shit guys Sombra emailed me

Is Sombra just a Mexican Root from Person of Interest?

Pharah is trash, remove Pharah

No where is it said that symbol is the offical logo for Numbani

REEEEEEEEEEEE

>*boops*, [chinese blabbing], and "you look tired"
>all in one match
How much will people rage in the QP hero limit mode about this?

How many skins for Sombra were shown?
Is the overwatch panel over? I wanna watch it on youtube.

Solider and Sombra will have interesting banter

EMP THE OMNIGGERS
RACE WAR NOW

>Pharah is poorly designed, Blizzard won't fix her, is only viable with Mercy
>Michael Chu keeps pushing his Genji ship harder and harder each time they reveal new story information

Being Pharah is suffering desu

Shit like this is why i'm voting Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=9BVPf7v_hNw

Same. Did she send you nudes as well?

Post them? Can anyone update me on what happened on the past three hours? The last thing I saw was the new Genji skin

Can't handle hearing the same stupid shit over and over that adds nothing to any semblance of a conversation that manifests here.

We know you're all excited. Your hairy nipples are perking to attention and you can't wait to tell Mom about your new Main.

Who else is stoked for the 6 Sombra QP meta

Thanks to Sombra, PTR Widowmaker is going to be even more unstoppable.

The Player Icon you can unlock literally refers to it as the Numbani flag and it sits in the middle of the other national flags.

Why would they?

>he doesnt know

Cutest and best pairing

>Playing Kings Row
>Pharah on attack
>Tries to do the Justice from Below tactic
>Sombra waiting on the other side
>Hacks Pharah
>She can't boost out of the abyss
>Dies

HAH

gee

user...

Lot of spraying heroes that can prevent her hack.

yey finally! more torbjorn and symmetra action!

>QP
>Hero stacking

Oh you poor out of the loop child

>new hero
>new short
>new maps
>arcade

Not too bad although Oasis not coming out until January/February is a bit of a bummer.

i fucking hate all of you. all you do is sitting at home playing some shitty game made for pubescent teenage boys and posting on an anime social network all of the time. and then you're being jerks to each other and everyone else, ingame as well as on this website. you have no life and you are literally the online trolls from south park irl, just end your depressing existence already. yes, i main hanzo. no i am not going to switch to tank or support. i don't give a shit about winning, i want to have fun. i paid 40 bucks for this crappy game, i'm going to play it however the fuck i want. it has gotten to the point where i have to wait for the assemble your team countdown to be over until i can pick hanzo, or else half the team will ragequit. or some Veeky Forums kiddie will rage in chat. and then i get 4 gold medals aswell as the potg and a card and i still get called shit by fucking 15 year old redditor 4channers. just kill yourselves already. no one likes you and no one needs you around. you are toxic to this community and you ruin everything you touch. fucking dullards, i'm just waiting for one of you to snap again and shoot up a school or some shit. as long as you end your killing spree with a bullet in your head it would be worth it.

>race

those clankers are not part of any race

How many times are you going to post this shit? No one cares, but have a free (You)

Carolina Ravassa, Sombra's V.A.

Soldier is having a war against Los Muertos.
Sombra is one of Los Muertos

You sweet summer child

would

Sombra SMG better than S76 Assault Rifle? 60 clip is insane.

>Each round involves randomly selected - yet identical - Heroes.
shit that sounds fun actually

QP is getting a hero limit. Better buy a $3000 PC and 10 gigabit internet if you want to instalock Sombra

What if she looks 100% normal with her Muertos skin but when she's in the dark, she glows? Like how weapons do.

Every heroes could have a +5 secondes on respawn timer and you fuckers would still whine it is a pharah nerf.

Did that guy just called him "swag daddy Tairong"?

>Get into game
>Can't pick Sombra
>Quit
That's what I'll do.

Fine, i looked it up you're right I'm wrong. But how does that stop the Omnica Corporation from being associated with Numbani?

Who's ready for SK to rape the Birdman?

Will Sombra get a Golden Arm?

We Borderlands nau

>hana reading all the stinkyposts

It's okay Hana, some people like that

>love playing zarya, zen, and rein
>hope to god Zarya doesn't bite the dusto
>know that sombra's going to chew through zarya's shields like a hungry obese kid gnawing on a table
>ult probably also applies to barriers, and rein's shield
>nobody's going to know how to counter this for a while
Do I give up now?

!!! REMINDER !!!

THIS IS THE ACTUAL SCHEDULE

ANNOUNCED 4TH NOVEMBER AT BLIZZCON AND PLAYABLE IN BOOTHS AT BLIZZCON

PLAYABLE ON PTR WEEK AFTER ANNOUNCEMENT

RELEASED ON LIVE 24TH NOVEMBER WHEN S2 ENDS WHICH WILL REQUIRE A PATCH

THIS WAS LEAKED WEEKS AGO

!!! REMINDER !!!

reminder that my source was right so far

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 4 years: 4 YEARS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to Gardevoir or whatever furbait you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Veeky Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

The big question is... When Sombra goes invisible, can you still hear her?

what if you could shoot and destroy the translocator on the ground?

You made humanboi?

>Is Alejandra confirmed for Sombra yet?

No, thankfully my waifu is still pure and not a fucking annoying whore.

CLANKED

>Shadman's Sombra anal piercing
You know it's gonna happen sooner or later.
Prepare yourselves mentally.

For 2 mo purely for fanbase.

As Blizz will use the time to allow themseld to create a meta, and sullingly lure them selves into balance issue problems

DELETE THIS

Sombra hit list:

Zarya
Genji
Tracer
Bastion
D.va
Lucio

All made worthless

Meta is fucked

you should start accepting that blizzard cares more about churning out new heroes overstacked with utility than fleshing out those characters that haven't seen any worthwhile changes since the beta

>Eveyrone just assumes Korea has won already

It'll be on the PTR in december though

How can Tairong see?

Aww hell no, it's another punk Tracer

Pretty much, on top of her insane utility and 2 escape buttons.

Her ult automatically destroys barriers, but it also immediately eliminates shields on hero's health bar. So Zarya will instantly have 200 health, and Zen will instantly be down to 50

Los Muertos formerly, she's a sleeper agent for Talon and working for Big Brother.

Have mercy on him, Shadowburn already stretched him - it probably still hurts

D Y R O N E
Y
R
O
N
E

would destroy