Official twitter accounts:
twitter.com/TOUKEN_STAFF
twitter.com/tkrb_ht

Game rips:
pastebin.com/zTh3WAfk

Artbook scans: mega.nz/#!CN4HCYxS!ysBUl56dooRevfriIm2eU5-X2YkYin6vmY3DQpnWkVw

Touken Ranbu GFC Anthology full volume:
mega.nz/#!6FcjRRwZ!-Xkr2CNSI0nSgbTEpk3mmpu4FHt6N-0rlSaXLmlrYtU

2nd Anthology full volume: mega.nz/#!fA9hGAzS!RNopJ8V-4FtTmH02SqOggEZ9_ti8thVr8_1edl-ZWfo

Hanamaru Web Radio:
mediafire.com/folder/2zcdrw6pkmh6x

Gokotai is my son

I can't help but hear ayymen and Alucard.

Taking care of Tiger boy.

Hey, I'm new here and I'm playing the first UtaPri game. I did the tomodachi route with Otoya and it asks me if I want to save, but even if I say yes it doesn't work, it brings me back to the scene before the credits. I never had this kind of problem, is it normal? I thought saving after completing a route was necessary if I wanted to join the S class. Can I just use another save file?

It's been a while but I don't think you can save the scenes after the credits. The game still will register what you did though.

pls gib moni

Thank you for your answer, but still, I'm not sure. Pic related, it doesn't say I finished that route. Is it important, though? I don't even know what I need to do to unlock the S Class (and Cecil's) routes, honestly. If someone could help me out I'd really appreciate it.

>original UtaPri and not Repeat

A-user

But that is weird, if you've cleared an ending it should be unlocked in the chapter select screen automatically, or at least that's how it is in Repeat. I believe to unlock a S class route you just have to clear his A class rival's route, but you need to clear all routes to unlock Cecil's.

4gamer.net/games/362/G036229/20161105006/

Otome with 12 routes, or just cute story?

Are the other games by Cheritz(the guys behind Mystic Messenger) any good?

Fuck yes. Going to own all the senpais.

I fucked up the time. You guys happy with the fig delivery?

Last one. En Stars getting some palmates, but this is a surprise.

Very happy, lots of stuff I've been waiting for was shown.

Not an otome game. Looks like you just go around collecting short stories.

They're just goods, not Nendoroids.

animatetimes.com/news/details.php?id=1478304052

The only STARISH with a good pose

I haven't played any Cheritz games other than Dandelion which I'm currently playing and it's alright. It can be kind of boring with all the stat raising and not enough actual story interactions. If you like SoL and just spending time with cute guys though you might like it. If you hate having to reload to encounter guys though it might get frustrating depending on RNG. I'm probably not the best one here with opinions on it though since I'm only on my second route.

Has anyone here played Nameless?

Didn't they already show Ai's prototype? Why are we back to shadow figure preview again?

I did.
Unlike Dandelion, it's a straight fully voiced visual novel instead of a stat riser. The art is imo better, too. As for the overall story, it's quite good although the ~great mystery~ is kind of predictable. The individual character routes are enjoyable and you get proper character development. I found the balance between cute SoL moments and drama to be just right.
What did bother me a bit is how the plot for two characters are basically the same, just reverted. In one case it's "I'm a replaceable mass product and thus worthless", while the other is "there exists only one of my kind which must mean I'm unwanted." That being said, I ended up liking these two the most. If I remember correctly, there is no friendship ending with the heroine's best friends which is a shame because those two were great.
Amongst all English translated otome games, I'd definitely recommend giving Nameless a try.

Is it better to play the vita version of Taisho Mebiusline than the PC version?

No.

New game from Extend joqrextend.co.jp/extend/Heiligenstadt/

The music in the PV is amazing.

>Suzuki Jirou
Oh my.

Not getting my hopes up, but I'm a little interested.

Too lazy to print a new sign or perhaps they're making an alteration?
Noiz figure when.

>wanting figures from dmmd

Noiz was cool. He had that edge, but I'll always like him.

Oh shit, I played Fata Morgana almost on impulse because this person who has similar taste in games with me had a review full of praise for it. And it blew my mind. Like the reviews said, it quite honestly was a masterpiece. How come it is not even that talked about? I wish there were more otomege like this, but sadly I have never come across anything like this and I do not think I ever will.

It's not an otome game.

It's strange indeed, it says it saved but it didn't. I guess I'll try playing repeat instead, I should have done that from the start but I found the original game first and that's it. Thank you anyway, user.

Seeing how many DLCs this app offers, I sure hope it'll eventually get a Vita port.

I was majorly disappointed my Fata Morgana, it was mediocre at best

umineko spoiled me

ded

ded indeed.

What did you like about it?

also not otome

Yeah. I liked Nameless more than Dandelion. That RNG and stat raising combo doesn't sit well with me. I liked the bonus diary entry stuff in Nameless. It added more depth to the game's characters. Too bad you can't date necro nurse. Hated Yuri's route. Didn't like how the MC acted. I've seen too many soap operas with that same love problem. I had fun seeing the bad endings because of how things went from zero to trainwreck the moment you missed the right choices.

up