What's a good car for fat people?

What's a good car for fat people?

just want something roomy and good on gas mileage that doesn't blow out the suspension in the first 5000 miles.

Lose weight

Lose weight you fat shit

Or a V6 Nissan Maxima

Lose weight you fat pig

God I hope he sees this

1996 Caprice Classic. My boss is ~6'3 and 300lbs and loves his.

I have a V6 nissan maxima.
Mine's a 4th gen though.
Same VQ30DE as your pic.

Get Stage 3 weight reduction for yourself

Gets you better mileage, better handling and unlocks the sports car class

>tfw at vw dealership a couple months ago
>ready to pick up my mk4 jetta for some routine maintenance (still under warranty amazingly enough)
>get talllied up and wait outside for them to drive my car around
>hear handbrake struggle as it settles into place as a 6ft+ 300lbs+ guy steps out of my tiny sedan
>hands me my keys "Here you go bro!"
>"Y-you too!"
>hop in and drive away
How he got in it in the first place i have no idea.

I have a 2000 Passat and I weigh 450
can get in and out of it fine

Post your hand.

Bicycle

okay. why?

again, not saying anything wrong, he got in and out of it just fine.
I guess i'm saying the car looks tiny, but i guess it's more roomier than it seems.

not enough hair on the wrist
0/10, would not eat with

you move that seat back and you have room for days

Lose weight and nearly any car will suddenly feel roomier and perform better because it's not lugging your fat ass around.

Seriously, fat people destroy their cars, not just mechanically, but the interior is just fucked as well. Once a fat person owns a car, the next place it goes is to the scrap yard.

Have a sister who is rather fat, she drives an early-2000s Buick LeSabre.

Enjoy your couch

kek

6'4 and 335lbs here
Any LX platform mopar, so Charger, Challenger, or Chrysler 300 if you're black.
I have had both a Charger and now have a Challenger.
Full size car = big seats and wide interior.
Also at 6'4" I can slide the seat all the way back and have my legs practically strait out. Comfy as hell on long drives.

>What's a good car for fat people?
Anything american.

I weigh 350, I am 5'11. I very comfortably drive a scion TC

Even if that is what they beleive, it doesn't make the first point irrelevant.

t. fat guy

It's completely irrelevant because being fat is factually unhealthy, so if someone says that you should lose weight because being fat is unhealthy, you literally have no counterargument because they're right.

I was saying fat people should take any criticism about their weight as the first thing, because regardless of what a person says, the health thing is always relevant.

Reading comprehension much?

Yeah, that's what he just said numbskull

if ur stomach touches the steering wheel then the 5th gen maxima isnt big enough for you

ijs

1100 k cal a day for the next 24 months + a daily vitamin with your evening meal

My High School English teacher was at *least* 400 pounds. Like, she was probably fatter than that. She drove a Bertone X-1/9. We saw her driving around town in it, but we never, ever, not once, witnessed her either getting into or out of it. I wished to Christ I could have witnessed that.

Nope, being hungry is worse than being dead or looked at funny.

Why don't you lose weight you poor excuse for a human

Underrated

You realize people can do this diet as their everyday diet and not feel terriblly hungry? Or will you just continue living like so because you can't go through some bit of struggle until it's comfortable not to eat so much?

I guess you said it right, you'd be better off dead and made fun of.

Nobody makes fun of fat people to their faces anymore. Feminists and fags have whined and complained so much that everyone walks on eggshells. Also mostly I don't care, a diet like that would get n the way of the end goal. Suicide by food and booze.

when it comes to figuring out why there are fatties, I don't care about the social impact, more about the lively factor. But yea if that's what you want.

I don't understand

Why don't you go to a dealership and try some out?

1 ton pickup for the suspension, diesel option for the mpgs

>450
Lose a shitton of weight.

Probably b8 but

Used to be friends with this fucking like 400lb 5'8" walking balloon

He drove a 2nd gen Olds Aurora, seemed to fit fine, now drives a 2nd gen Forester XT, seems to fit fine

The fucker has hams for appendages and is literally round

Any American bench seat barge should do you fine fatty, they're designed for it

Kek

Gotta start wearing plaid, Wrangler jeans, and work boots, but this will always be the perfect truck for big ol' boys like you, OP

Start dipping tobacco, too

Post sister

liposuction.

I'm 3'6" and 500lbs, I drive a smart car. You should be fine.

Are you larger horizontally than vertically?

#HealthyAtEverySize

Most of the fatties where I live all drive budget "suvs" or crossovers like ford escapes or that kia knockoff. The ones with a little more money tend to drive suburbans or trucks like the ram1500

Jeep Wrangler. Lots of legroom, off the ground, and sturdy frame guaranteed to not buckle under your weight.