Alicesoft/Rance General #549
Last thread: Pedo Rance Edition

FAQ: pastebin.com/SEA97RAu
Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/SiHaMJ5v
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.

Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536

Rance World Notes: mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Remember to use spoilertags when discussing and posting images of plot elements, especially those of untranslated Rance games. Ignore and report any blatant shitposting, including nameshit
Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

Upcoming

Rance 5D, Rance VI (ENG) - Winter, possibly 2016. High resolution, decensored $35 bundle from Mangagamer
Heartful Maman (MILF Eroge) - January 27 2017
Rance X - Announced. Delayed to 2017
Beat Game - Possibly before 2017
Two other games by the Evenicle and Rance 03 teams (New IPs)

Released In Last Year (See FAQ for downloads and info)

June 2016 - Tsumamigui Extra (JAP)
January 2016 - Tsumamigui 3 (JAP)
August 2015 - Rance 03 (JAP)

Upcoming Events
Leazas Drawfag Weekend (26th November)
Veeky Forums League 7

Other urls found in this thread:

implyingrigged.info/wiki/Veeky
implyingrigged.info/wiki//hanny/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rance wouldn't fuck the Holy Galmons besides Bezeleye right?

Sure Rance. We'll say that

>Doubting Rance
He'll do all of them

It's a slippery slope after Mill. After lolis, men start fucking shotas like the Greeks.

Soon Kamilla and Rance will find common ground collecting shotas

Did they kill Kenshin's uncle? That sounds like Rance but I don't remember them making a scene out of it. Also, no idea who the eight year old is.

Yeah Rance kills him. I think they made a bit of a scene about it since Kenshin was still thinking he was ok until the end

Just noticed I posted the shit version

The eight year old is Isoroku's brother who had a cameo in the OVAs

What's that Leila image from? She's really cute there.

IX

They're all from the last chronological game they appeared in

IX

Isoroku's brother I think. He appeared in the OVA which is where that picture seems to come from.

>Tilde is 15
That's illegal in (probably) every US state. Mill and Kouhime are obviously young, but I wasn't sure how young Tilde was.

It really bothers how there are only 3 blank spaces between 9 and 14

had to fit them all in 4mbs

Rance fucked younger. Patty when she was 13 and Alicia and Cynthia at 14 and Mill again at 14. Kanami would have been 15 when Rance took her hymen.

Magic and Wichita also 15 in Quest.

You mean VI? I somehow doubt there were two years between Quest and IX.

Yeah I mean VI

>That's illegal in (probably) every US state
More or less, though it's not like that's relevant

>Rance I is literally the worst Alicesoft game
>KR is literally the best Alicesoft game
Fight me

If space was an issue, I'm glad you didn't start at Mouri's dad at 100 years old. Did you stop counting their age when they died or did you note how old they would be if they were still alive?

How old they would be if they were still alive.

Its relatively spoiler free

Kaeru Nyo Panyon is my least favourite translated Alicesoft title. I would have loved it if Haruka was as good as it was praised.

Everyone said that the Haruka gameplay and plot would be shit

I agree with KR, but I would argue Little Princess is worse than Rance I.

Little Princess is technically not an Alicesoft game

I guess it's best to not know who's dead.

I wonder why these four will show up in Rance X.

Hausenurse for same reason as KR
Wenlina to save someones life and maybe in the cave to turn Shizuka back to an adult?

Other two who knows. Bezeleye was going to be the heroine of Rance 5A before that was scrapped so they might reuse elements from that

Wasn't it said somewhere that all the Holy Gal Monsters were too small for penetration except for Bezeleye?

In KR, Hausesnurse was kept as a sumata sex slave, wasn't she?

>too small for penetration

this is Rance. Nothing is too small.

But I can't actually see him fucking any bar Bezeleye for that reason.

>SR is literally the best Alicesoft game
Ftfy cuck

Rance could just consume the Shota potion from Rance IV and that one image of what's her face as a loli to attract a lolicon.

Not him, but I'm sure I haven't even played 5% of the titles Alicesoft has released, so I might personally prefer another title had I played it back when it was released.

I only remember that happening with loli Sill

Sengoku-only fags fuck off.

You don't have to be a Sengoku-only friend to prefer that game.

It is one of their best and is their highest rated.

VI is my favourite though

I dont think anyone will ever disagree with you there

Ive only played the translated games but out of them all it was my favorite, narrowly beating out sengoku because I liked the story and scenes better.

Sercolas is the Gal Monster of Time, right? There could be some time travel shenanigans to find out Rance's real last name or something.

his real last name is irrelevant as fuck

Calling it now: Rance runs into Wenlina during the opening chapter.

What makes you think that?

For those that are interested our soccer team is one of 16 teams that will have qualify for the Veeky Forums league

implyingrigged.info/wiki/Veeky Forums_League_7_Qualifiers

Some of our possible opponents in the qualifers are /mggg/, /skg/ and /vn/

The Persona General will not be allowed to spoil Persona 5

This is our team
implyingrigged.info/wiki//hanny/

Isn't Veeky Forums a really populated board? Why would there only be 16 teams?

because Veeky Forums cup is gayest nigga

Gives Rance a motive, sets up the scenario to unfurl nicely into gods and demons, and because they're getting a lot of emphasis now.

Because we have to qualify.

There are actually 39 teams

Hopefully we do better this time.

He doesn't need Wenlina to have a motive. Saving Hornet/fighting demon invasion is enough of a motive.

How do you propose introducing it? Just have demons attack out of nowhere?

Satella running to get help?

Miki and Kentarou getting attacked?

Rance gets bored and decided to fuck the last princess of note on the continent, Hornet.

Rance realises he has impregnated three three main Princesses and goes to get Hornet.

He gets Wenlina to revive her ovaries

Does Rance actually know about Hornet? She's pretty unknown to the humans on the Continent right?

Sheila isn't pregnant.
And has a point too.

Yet.

Double Hannies is a good nickname

If we aren't counting Little Princess i guess, altough there are quite a bit ancient untranslated title left that are probably worse

I probably have to give this one to Sengoku

You remember when we had that Dr. Stop meme? Was there actually a Rance look-alike in that game or were they just cropping the title next to Rance?

just cropped, that is the distinct Seto Kaiba Rance from Rance I

its Rance I

>sengoku
>not kichikuou

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

I thought to clear agireda you just have to talk to her after killing a shimazu, so she gives up the H

but i got no clear though i got the cg what else do you need to do

fuck her in Rance's room after that
Then talk to her
Then make sure her unit is the biggest in your army
and then talk to her

That's only the beginning, eventually you'll need to make her the single largest unit in the army, fortunately she has two events that gives her 1000 troops.

>you can see him again in x

I was playing some Rance today, accidentally discovered something the uncut anons might like. Next time you fap, particularly if you were planning to go without lube, soak the head in water. You'll understand once you've done it, the water allows the precum to be evenly distributed around the head almost as soon as it's reached the top of your dick, preventing the issue that some people have of the precum just collecting at their urethra and staying there.

>Then make sure her unit is the biggest in your army
>eventually you'll need to make her the single largest unit in the army, fortunately she has two events that gives her 1000 troops.
Come to think of it, does the game ever tell you that she needs to be the largest unit? I think I've only ever cleared her once and I probably just put total faith in the Wiki, so I might've missed whatever event it is that gives you the hint.

It's clear cut, after all these years I still remember it being flat out said.

I'm pretty sure she says that she wants to have the biggest troop count in your army and that you need over 30 000 troops in total in your army.

TOOK ME A FUCKING HOUR AND A HALF

Here's a post-blitz Agireda cap (I think the Infected are evidence of that? If not I made another screenshot showing that this was an attack on the Demon Army). Now I can sit down and clear her just to prove a few things to myself. Too bad that I've wasted so much time that I really mustn't fap. Fucking Agireda, it's no wonder that I've only cleared her once. To memory I've only capped her twice, and those were all in challenge runs where I don't even think I kept a save of the cap.

Just a small question, how many prisoners did you have when you captured her? was it over 20?

Reminder that squid men are the next protagonist race

4, maybe 3 once I dealt with Komatsu.

There's a few reasons the cap took so long.
1) Sheer cap probability, every time I tried to get her without Light Attack I simply failed.
2) Appearance chance, the Demon Army's got like 60 commanders.
3) Lack of ability to force the Demon Army to show the commanders that I want to see. This was a save from a 5 Star run (it was the closest save that I had to Agireda which didn't also have something I didn't want like a dead brother) so I couldn't lower enemy troop/commander count much.
4) Agireda is a genuinely difficult unit to get to 0 troops, particularly when she's coupled with bullshit units like those hit-all magic fuckers.
5) The Soul Binder fucked me. I wish I had some sort of proof, but I could fucking sware that she disabled both Omachi and my Light Attacker in the same turn, which just happened to be a turn in which I got Agireda to appear... I didn't even think the Soul Binder could do that outside of the Demon King route.

Isn't it the elf-ish looking people? The one that can make great tech and breathe in space?

Archfiend Squidlord.

>It's clear cut, after all these years I still remember it being flat out said.

no. They are shitty Poppins.

Squidmen are the next generation

Those exist for the case that the current protagonist race is accidentally wiped out by some major environmental disaster. They won't become the new protagonist race themselves if that doesn't happen.

Ludo must be fickle then, because that wasn't the original plan.

She reminds me of someone.

How are they similar? The only things I can think of is the things in their hair and that Agireda would be a valid heroine for a route in Sengoku Rance, like Ran, if Sengoku Rance was a BL title.

that is iffy

You mean an otome title

I don't know what you'd call a game where the main character is a male homosexual that would go around raping any bad men abusing poor women.

The only reason I brought it up was because for some reason if your prisoner count is over 20 your capture rate goes down, don't ask me why.

I just thought it might of been a contributing factor to your pain.

BL don't have heroines

Well, technically, the "heroines" would be the raped bad men.

So there won't be anymore Rance games?

Who knows? KR was once supposed to be the last Rance game, too

Rance X in 2017
Rance 04 soonish

Probably more remake and spinoffs and non canon games

After Evenicle I'm regaining faith in some of their other series as well.

Looking forward to the games the Evenicle and 03 teams are currently working on

I'm sure there are titles that have bros before hoes routes. It would be the same except homosexual.

>if Sengoku Rance was a BL title.
A what?

Boys Love title

Yaoi

I can't blame you for not knowing what BL stands for. It stands for Boys Love, apparently. Basically male homoerotic stories.

After X? Probably only 04.

KR wasn't supposed to be the last game, it's just a What-If Rance was king scenario that they put together, possibly because the company might have been dying at the time.

They never intended for Rance to end there, not the same as X.

What? Tilde is 15? And haven't played IX but I'm pretty sure there was something about her not being virgin when meeting with Rance. So when did she lose it?