/sthg/ - Sonic The Hedgehog General

Welcome to Sonic the Hedgehog General. Let's talk about Sonic games, old and new, and the entire franchise including animation and comics. Share art, music, talk about new developments, discuss ROM hacks, speedrunning, and more!

/sthg/ - #605 - Lego Edition

>Link CompilationDrawfag/Writefag Idea WallsNews/DevelopmentsRecent and Upcoming Releases

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oplzMrgPA4I
youtube.com/watch?v=na5i80ihzwc
youtu.be/EPvmIxu-LSA?t=4
youtu.be/3UnK5rw_6hM
youtube.com/watch?v=0vQsWs4R6Hk
youtube.com/watch?v=dU1D73q0PLw
youtube.com/watch?v=C2gaPdHVSfQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do you always pick the most shittiest editions?

CRASH > SONIC

I couldn't think of another theme.

This is known.

I want Caddicarus to leave

nth for best character

Spyro > Crash > Sonic

Golden Axe > Crash > your opinions

youtube.com/watch?v=oplzMrgPA4I

>Crash
>Spyro
>2016

I love them both equally.

Well here's a much better edition

My boy this wasn't supposed to happen to you

He's not too bad

I love you

Spyro, what the fuck happened to you?

Nope. We use the edition that was posted first.

Fuck off, rule has always been fastest thread gets used. Anyway, reposting because I was dumbass and didn't realize we were past bump limit:

Thanks, though there's a few edits that I might consider after thinking it over a bit though, like swapping Sakura for Ichiro to provide more opportunity for more representation from the rest of the series. I'll admit I've probably thought way too much on this though, given that Sega vs Capcom is probably the crossover fighter I want to happen more than any other at this point.

Well this edition is shit

Oh my god...

He's cute

>Spyro, what the fuck happened to you?

Activision Succ him to dry thanks to Toys

>CRASHED

not him but
didn't seem to be the case on #600 just because image wasn't what they wanted
you raging autists

I wasn't here for #600, so I've genuinely no idea what the issue even was.

fucking hell I almost choked on my food

this

some user made ""600th"" thread with pic related as op image instead of /sthg/ 600th thread image
and put the edition as something along the "lines of watch some autismos have a meltdown over a the op image edition"

Are you upset?

I can't believe tails is fucking dead

That was good, thanks for the storytime

>it's a "dude what if video games were realistic" episode

It was easy on the eyes at least.

Lego Shadow smiling is off putting to me for some reason, must be cause I'm so used to him being more grumpy than anything.

Holy shit she finally finished the story.

It's kinda crazy how much Hesse's old Sonic meme comics really changed the landscape for Sonic fanart. No one ever really did these funny face Sonic comics before that.

Sally crushing on Big is hilarious

>the other thread right now

>bringing on here

it was actually funny instead of "look how stupid this is when you apply real world logic to it"

Just checked, at least they're kind enough not to bring it here. Though I hope we didn't just jinx it.

Sakurai needs to fix you already

Spyro in Switch Bros when?

youtube.com/watch?v=na5i80ihzwc

Any recommended websites or blogs about learning how to draw? Thinking about giving drawing as a new hobby.

>page 10
prepare uranus

Classic fags seriously need to btfo. You guys are getting mania and project 2017. So here's a newsflash: the 90s will never come back so stop being so stuck in the past and wanting only sonic tails and eggman

youtu.be/EPvmIxu-LSA?t=4

Those are nostalgiafags

Adventure fags seriously need to btfo again. You guys are getting nothing. So here's a newsflash: the 00s will never come back so stop being so stuck in the past and wanting 3D Sonic friends w/ badly executed gameplay

>Yfw the Cubs win a world series before your dream Sonic game is made
Any other jokes we can make like this /sthg/?

Boost fags seriously need to btfo. You guys are getting mania and project 2017. So here's a newsflash: the DS/post-'06 era will never come back so stop being so stuck in the past and wanting only sonic with stupid boostan' and gay af wispz

Boost fags seriously need to btfo again. You guys are getting everything. So here's a newsflash: boost shit will never be good so stop being a casual and wanting easy babby templerun tier games.

Unleashed fag seriously need to btfo. You are getting project 2017 instead. So here's a newsflash: the Unleashed days will never come back so stop pretending Unleashed is the only good modern sonic game in existance

Tbh the Classicfags are in the right here. After Sonic, Tails, and Eggman got overshadowed by other characters this franchise went to shit

It's just another friday night, huh?

X fans seriously need to btfo. You guys are getting the X DVDs. So here's a newsflash" the 2003-2006 era will never come back so stop being so stuck in the past and wanting only Chris and plant bitches.

here's a great example of a classic fag

Drawing in general or drawing Sonics?

Sonics.

Shut up.

It's bunch of Sonic fans, alone on a Friday night.

We got nothing better to do.

home along a fridy nite?

just remember this kong

Who are you jesus? Who says your shitty opinion is fact

Indeed

So let's dance
youtu.be/3UnK5rw_6hM

I do.

Yup. All the children are ready for a full weekend of making Veeky Forums worse than usual. This general in particular has higher shitposting on weekends than weekdays.

Probably gonna replay Sonic Adventure DX for the 100th time.

youtube.com/watch?v=0vQsWs4R6Hk

Is there a certain level of experience needed before trying this?

But it's commonly known act that anyone who hates the adventure series is mentally ill

friends aren't inherently bad but they always have been since the classics. in sonic 3 you could play as sonics friends tails and knuckles who aren't members of "sonics shitty friends". they all played in the same levels with the same basic controls but with different abilities which made them fun different ways to play the game. now move on to the 3d games. most characters have completely different gameplay often with their own levels built around them. add a lack of polish to that and you have a complete clusterfuck of half broken mostly dull gameplay with bursts of fun that usually come from sonic stages. now people want all the bullshit to go away and instead they only want the fun stuff, the blame gets shifted onto the characters themselves instead of the way they are implemented.

what they should do instead is to make sonics friends all have the same base as sonic and play in the same levels but with different abilities. this wouldn't really work with modern boost sonic though but it would work great in open ended games like green hill paradise or utopia

Who says your shitty opinion is fact

Or you could get rid of everyone but Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and Eggman and accomplish pretty much the same thing with the added bonus of not having to worry about a million characters

Sure, why not.
youtube.com/watch?v=dU1D73q0PLw

Just Sonic, Tails, Knuckles & Eggman won't fix anything. And fuck off, Classicfag

youtube.com/watch?v=C2gaPdHVSfQ

Nope, just gotta be fine with failing and constant redrawing until you somewhat have it right.

Missed one.

Not really, but focusing on just the Sonic style without having the basics down is a great way to end up on the "best of DeviantArt" list.

Ratchet>Spyro>Crash>Sonic

I wish I could not miss the stream's start tomorrow at 8 am, but I just can't wake up at those hours again, I need the sleep.

quality should always take priority to quantity which is where they went wrong in the past but that doesn't make the concept of other characters bad

ratchet and clank gets so much right that sonic gets wrong which is why i always like to bring it up when talking about how to improve sonic, especially when it comes to story and characters