How are your projects coming bros?

How are your projects coming bros?

>78 Bronco

Just bought my fucking expensive as interior parts.

Carpet, weatherstripping for the entire truck, and corbeau Baja reclining seats.

It's on my been a few months since I bought it, but I'm about halfway there. Most of the mechanical stuff is done. Got my interior coming. Mostly just odds and ends after that. I'm not going to paint it.

Fuck this engrish auto correcting phone

Still sitting :-\
Waiting the trans swap but I've been busy training for mug new jerb. Before the snow falls she'll be on the road...

Just in time to sit for the winter :'-(

Does it count as a project car if all I'm doing is struggling to keep my car running despite its best efforts?

What is that? Looks like a weird modified early fox body 4 door mustang.

Technically yes...but that's not a good thing...my condolences

Just got a '90 miata that needs a lot of love, going to turn it into a fun little street car, not planning anything extreme
First thing i need to do is get a new catback system, running on stock exhaust atm and it has a hole in it and sounds like shit
Then i'm gonna try my best to find a decent hard top that won't cost an arm and a leg
After that, gonna have to repaint it and get one of those shifter rebuild kits
Gonna get some OEM daisy wheels if I ever see a decent sent
That's really it, not gonna do any kind of major mods to it

haven't done shit to my E30 in months, i finally got it running again, but the suspension is fucked and it feels like shit to drive it.

going to have to order a refresh kit, but its expensive as shit.

>1993 Jeep Cherokee
>232K mi
>put on a water pump and alt
>purrs like a kitten
>rust free
>shocks and ss coming tomorrow
>full light package upgrade coming tomorrow
>sticker vinyl coming friday
>delivering to Indiana on monday to rot in the salt

Make sure you give the timing belt/water pump an inspection.

Are you the E30 guy I'm thinking of?

It doesn't deserve to die in the salt. Early 90s Cherokees are huuung tier.

i dont think so, i havent posted about my car in here before.

What's wrong with the trans of the LX?

I've got way too many projects already, but I need to swap in my good '04 4.6 into this turd.

>bled brakes like 4 times
>pedal feels firm as fuck 98% of the time
>randomly just sinks and brakes very poorly
>doesn't appear to be any leaks from lines or calipers
>fluid level stays the same

brake master cylinder? I'll do a more thorough check of lines and calipers tomorrow but I'm honestly kinda annoyed

break master cylinder.

As of today, pretty well. Replaced the clutch about a month ago and had to get a new clutch fork, but the new fork was hitting the bellhousing before disengaging the clutch. Had to pull and reinstall the transmission four fucking times before I finally fixed it. Just in time to get a few more precious weeks of driving before the snow hits.

Parts should get here on Wednesday.
>found another problem the day after I placed the order
Good thing there's not much of a price difference for the wheel cylinder between rockauto and vatozone/oreilly.

I one got a jeep that had the wrong throw out pin. Clutch had an inch of travel right at the top and was disengaged from there to the floor.

Good job btw, bet on your fourth time you were like welp

Yeah, the clutch would start to disengage about an inch off the floor and then bottom out. Turns out the new clutch fork was slightly different in design from the old one, so I had to put some spacers on the pivot ball. I guess that's why they say to always get OEM parts lol.

Fourth time sucked ass. The first three times I was able to use my neighbours hoist, but he's on vacation now, so I just said fuck it and did it in the driveway. Luckily the transmission only weighs like 50lbs, so it was a lot easier than it could have been, Still 3/10 would rather not do again.

78 Nova

Just had a 4.56 gear put in, hitting the track tomorrow (Wednesday) and will get some gopro video.

Finally began repairs on all pieces of rust, holes are getting fully rewelded, dents are getting panel beaten and scuffs are getting brazed

All three of my 77-78 ford trucks are pretty much done (except for paint) and are my daily drivers.
I've still yet to swap a 460 into my 1967 F250 camper special, I've got everything to do it, I just haven't.

In other news, I'm trying to convince myself not to buy a VERY nice 1935 Chevy sedan that's in beautiful original condition.

>I'm not going to paint it.
That's fair enough while it's a functional, practical 4x4. But I hope at one stage you decide to properly turn it back to its factory colour.
>fingers crossed for brown

Its a Ford LTD LX.
>Looks like a weird early Foxbody 4 door mustang
That's because it IS a early Foxbody with a mustang drivetrain and suspension haha

Trans locked up while driving. Always wanted to swap the auto for a T5, now I have a reason/excuse to do it! Feel guilty because she's been sitting all summer though...

Also got this truck. Gotta replace my leaky oil cooler lines for winter. Plans over the wintertime is to rewire the 110v system and get a proper inverter/charger installed so I can use said system

What's the roof thing?

It's a buttfor.

You park like a Texan.

Just don't flip it coming out of the driveway.

It is an RV rooftop Air conditioner. It used to be an ambulance, so the AC is one of the leftovers from those days. Still works, but it runs off of household 110v ac power. Since I don't have my inverter installed yet I have to run an extension cord from my house to it, hillbilly style.