youtube.com/watch?v=WdeN8gWAt54

>Scion TC
youtu.be/0fvOg13V5mI

Last thread:

who tf own an LFA, proofs?

How to join thecollage:
>post a proof of your Toyota/Lexus/Scion ownership
>Food on hood, WAT/OSG stickers, or specific item on your Toyota
>Post the pic, in color, you would like to use, make sure you also post the year and model
>photos in the collage expire in 1 year (update your picture to extend the expiration date, you do not need proof to update your photo)
>When the car is no longer with you, let us know. It will still be on the collage but the photo will be black and white and will not expire
>You can put as many of your cars in the collage, there is no limit!

I own the 87 Supra, I'll post the proof pic next.

This is version 0 of the collage. It's just to showcase how it will look. Only one of those cars will stay (mine) unless proven otherwise.

I'll make an image with instructions later so anyone can repost it if someone asks how to join the collage.

Incoming proof.

My contribution to the collage

Brb for hood pic

Thanks for your contribution user

Have I pleased the gods?

Never fucking mind, my flash won't turn on.
Maybe other supra bro can confirm that this top window wiper is supra spec.

Supra bro here can confirm

this is you right? What year is it btw?

88 new motor, cannot confirm or deny head bolt retorque, gonna check this weekend.

Thanks for the addition user

Is my mr2 allowed on the collage?

JZZ30 reporting

Yes all cars are allowed as long as they're a Toyota, Lexus, or Scion. I do need proof to add it on the collage though.

'91 MR2 Turbo

I'm assuming you wanna be added?

Yep, thanks

You're welcome user

proofs

1989 AW11 MR2 20v

Thanks for your participation user

Whats the most obscure bread i could put on a hood?

Warburton's Five Seed Batch

Tallinna Peenleib

>flooding in the area
>better check out this distillery
>river crossing to get to it
>its closed
>was worth it for the drive though

>MIDENGN
holy shit this is the only time I've ever seen a justifiable customized liscence plate

Canned bread

What state?

>mfw this about to become a shingu corolla general thread

He hasn't posted his corolla here yet.

honestly wouldn't mind seeing more shingu crayola pics. it's kinda entertaining watching him break his cars kek

tas

ya

How do you guys feel about the mark 3 supra's handling? I'm coming from a fiero, and it feels like this doesn't understeer nearly as much. I'm not used to power steering though.

It handles better than my civic EG sedan lol

I just wasn't expecting it from 4000lbs. I have the leather seats, the sport roof, and the auto trans. I don't think you can even have a heavier model than this.

TEMS too? I feel like it is the biggest reason why it handles well

its impressive for how heavy it is, but it still can't match a smaller cars handling like a miata or an MR2 that has tuned suspension

Yeah I have TEMS. Still works. You can hear it; I assume it's doing something.

Yeah, I mean the fiero wasn't bad, but it was an 84. according to car and driver, the supra does hold more G's on the skidpad

You don't have to hear it, as long as you can feel it mr krabs

Well, sometimes I feel like I'm just under placebo. Car doesn't dip or dive under WOT or hard braking though, so I think it's all there.

Do you guys know how to remove old ass decals? the 30 year old "3.0 turbo" decals on my car look like shit, and I want to replace them with some 80's style turbo graphics from /osg/

Heat gun and plastic razor, becareful not to heat it too much or you will melt the clear coat too