/svg/ Shadowverse General

Elana Edition

Shadowverse is a class-based collectible card game akin to Hearthstone. The Steam version launched on October 28th.

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database / Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#
Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/Dpbmh

Friend list:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing
___

Some user made an all-in-one Steam undub and uncensor for the lazy or mentally handicapped. Open wide and enjoy responsibly.

mega.nz/#!tl1mGaIQ

Decryption key: !tsu910nR6lT_xTQAx9QUNI_96DLJ0mvgIwwThp5lPS4
___

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/
Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

Banished:

Other urls found in this thread:

is.Veeky
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bats

I don't know if it has anything to do with the game but I thought it was pretty great.

Story gets kind of dumb but overall it's really good I think, probably one of the best things from that season.

Elf

>An error has occured. The game cannot be started directly from its directory so please launch using the platform with which you downloaded shadowverse.

HELP
PLEASE

I CANT PLAY

Is loving bats truly so wrong?

I love that expression, the elf reminds me of Helck.

I'd Elana her Elanas if you know what i mean.

Are you sure the OP image is ok?

nth for Oda NON and cancer netdeckers

Need a concede.

Unless the janny is retarded (which is very possible) it's fine.

bats are the cutest

>playing an exact mirror of Bloodcraft
We've made the same plays three turns in a row. Send help

We've had loli nipple in the OP before and it didn't get deleted. This is fine.

The one you posted is shitty though. Altruistic Hime personality is garbage.

>tfw game getting kind of stale from using the same decks and facing the same decks
I just wanna make earth rite viable and use mordecai + urd combo desu.

Why does this never get old?

Fucking app rebooted itself when I tabbed out.

Are you talking shit about my religion?
In 2016?

What's next? You're going to assume my gender?

id like that image if you have a link

Play cshadow if you want mordecai x urd. Only 40k vials :^)

>facing the same decks
thank cancerous netdeckers for that :^)

Thanks.

I can't be bothered to look it up myself, if you're willing to go out of your way to find it, it was a Luna image, nipple hardly visisble unless you knew were paying close attention. It was in the OP 3-4-maybe 5 days ago, I think. Have fun searching the archives!

Np

>Still whining about this

XD

SOMEONE?

PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU

Elf is worse than HIV

Reminder to always disconnet on Temp/Purg Forest and Haven players if you know you will lose next turn.

>Pull a second animated Alexander

I don't know if I should try building a swordcraft control deck or enjoy some vials with Skullfane

Best elf

is.Veeky Forums.org/vg/1477764358538.jpg

Uninstall and re-install?

Are you the one that keeps doing this to me?

>whining
calling it that doesn't make it such
be careful not to run into the one deck that counters you completely so you don't have to make a thread about it :^)

That's some dedication for sandbagging.

But I hate thinking for myself and winning is fun!

thanks bb

>Two Jeanne
I wish there was some use for her, she is just a worse Fafnir with an useless extra ability. Cygames fucked this up, she is one of the more popular girls from RoB.

Why does this game encourage mindless aggro decks?

I would play with her if you know what I mean.

>I am growing stronger

Why are you so salty?

You rank also affects your matches in unranked right? So if I never play ranked, will I always be facing new players?

Ah what a fucker. I hope they will make a real reset later on, is just not fun to be stuck swimming with sharks, realizing it too late.

yes, and sandbaggers

Aggro decks are cheap to construct and players have 20 HP

You know that when you d/c on someone, they only have to wait maybe 20secs right? It takes longer to do a captcha.

Just rankup to a.

>t.banner loser
PtP and controls shits all over you. Too bad you need a brain to play either.
>That fucker that layed down Path in advance just to get it banished

>calling it that doesn't make it such
Sure it doesn't.

>be careful not to run into the one deck that counters you completely so you don't have to make a thread about it :^)
Still better than you bitching all thread long about running into those decks that your super special snowflake deck can't handle and you apparently can't adapt your deck to deal with those big bad netdecks.

It doesn't. Bats and Banner are just both cheap decks that work.
They're also easy to counter if you know how to play and make decks that are good at that.

What makes you think that friend?

Targeted damage ensures that SV and Hearthstone will be aggro forever and ever amen

Most of these are bad, right?

The question is why would they do that? Aggro is shallow as fuck and pretty much relies entirely on good draws alone, aka pure RNG

They're really cheap to make

2 mins for a 20% chance to win = aggro
10+ mins for a 80% chance to win = control

Freedom is a great thing.

There's way too many Forestcraft players in AA. I stopped playing aggro decks because it's not a fun matchup at all.

Because you don't let them finish you and want to waste their time?

The average user wants to be able to play something and get some wins here and there

None of the aggro decks are t1 anyway

I love freedom!

Only Dragonsong Flute, Fairy Princess and Rose Queen are bad.

>can't handle
the only time I lose to them is when I do quests in unranked with classes othan than my main
are all netdeckers this stupid? you probably haven't even read the previous thread but still got on the shitposting train
netdeckers are basically a hive mind, an artificial stupidity if you will

Neutral spells like Dance of Death give aggro easy removal on top of burn.

To escape the pool swimming with sharks, you grow the sharp fucking teeth and eat them alive. I kinda think sandbagging is like a casual filter, you either build a budget (aggro) deck and prevail or get stuck at the shit rank forever.

I am pretty sure I want to meet more aggro sword on ladder. I farm them.

>Dragonsong Flute
>Bad
Why do you hate fun?

And?

Flute = Special snowflake, can be fun
Fairy = Useless right now
Moon = 10/10, Storm Haven and cute
Zir = Useless right now
Tia = 10/10 and cute
Hime = Not cute but 10/10
Rose = Hot, special snowflake build
Seraph = 8/10 , pray they don´t get Odin, fun, cute.
Is noob friendly, you pro? Play control and they lose. What is the problem? And RNG? Are you dumb as fuck or what? Is a card game with draw mech, aggro works because it lessen the RNG, it makes almost every card work with each other.

So I got 2 Enstatued Seraphs in a row and thought about making a deck for them. Any tips?

Is this guy worth shit? I dont have bloody mary or anything like that

>Don't have any Garudas
>Beat Birdcraft who has an animated Garuda with Curate+Girugamesh wombo combo

And?

>Aggro is shallow as fuck
I like people that think this.
It's not like a combo deck where you have to plan several moves, but it's no more mindless than the average deck and it's not like this is a super deep game anyways.

>the only time I lose to them is when I do quests in unranked with classes othan than my main
Aka, you lose to common decks with decks you put no thought into compared to your main deck(s) that are likely netdecks anyways and you're just in denial about it.
I did read the last thread, you've done nothing but bitch about people doing a tremendously common thing in ANY TCG.

>Throwing cubs into a cliff
B-but what about those that can´t adapt? HS got the right mentality about rank reset. I wish for SV score reward, and HS rank reset.

>last thread some autist shitposts endlessly about D-Shift
>new thread is starting to same way but with aggro and a different autist
Lovely

PLZ HELP

Please no. The fewer people that run them, the less Odins I have to put in my deck. Currently have one Odin in my deck now that Seraph have cooled down with all the aggro countering it.

This isn't even a choice, left.

Left

Left, Fafnir is nice but spire is a pure brick.

ez left

Some people just want to have fun instead of enjoying your survival of the fittest scenario.

So if Rage of Bahamut is a digital TCG as well, what is different about Shadowverse or why was Shadowverse created?

Right, Olivia is bad. Fafnir is a cool dragon.

Just because you're dumb enough to ask, right.

How come Hearthstone has this ghetto way of showing cards? Can't an AAA company develop a proper spectator mode for one of their most popular games?

I would choose left. Wyrm Spire is shit.

>one post
>shitposts endlessly
I didn't expect people to be so triggered over aggro here
But it says a lot about what's /svg/ favorite deck type :^)

Thanks family man

And what? I'm sick and tired of playing these with their braindead birds and le bouncing up and down comboed with roach nonsense. I know in the end it won't stop people from playing cancerous shit but if it pisses of even one of these like they do to other people then it's good enough for me.

Rage of Bahamut is a hallway stroller, you don't actually play card games.

Wrong thread, stop shitposting about it here just because you get hate there when you do.

don't reply

i.e. salty

>Still know all those basic cards that came out first year
>Is still using them in WC play
How many dust are Blizz giving you? What a stale fucking game.

>your main deck(s) that are likely netdecks anyways
this is the problem with you imbeciles, you justify ruining the game with 'eh, there's no shame in it since everyone else does it!!'
jump off a cliff and make the world a better place

So after re-rolling few times I have:

Bloody Mary x2
Fafnir
Lord of the Flies
Crystalia Tia
Enstatued Seraph

Is this good enough to keep?