youtube.com/watch?v=C_E3bSFi8lI
youtu.be/diMo5wx5ZZ4)
youtube.com/watch?v=YtTOQSRMRcM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Roadtrips, challenges, etc.

Budget challenges

Budget cars were always a goof and a laugh
I hope the grand tour does more of those

Everything roadtrip related, especially stuff like the economy race to Blackpool or the Car vs Public Transport races (SLR vs Boat to Oslo; GTR vs Train in Japan; GT500 vs Train in France; etc)

But to be fair, everything apart from star in a reasonably priced car was really good.

>literally the segment 99% of people skips

Bolivia
Or any of the Africa's

British Leyland

youtu.be/bf7q8lWEd-o

>But to be fair, everything apart from star in a reasonably priced car was really good.
this.
Even the sportscars reviews got boring after a while despite the holliwood tier production value and camera work

Honestly best were roadtrip challenges especially if they were with second hand cars

Vietnam special. watch it every time it's on.
>No petrol head friends for road trips

Bolivia. I still can't comprehend how they managed to stuff so many events into the Bolivia episode and then require two episodes for doing basically nothing in Patagonia apart from driving over dirt roads for a very long time.

>tfw they removed nearly every season from netflix

Now I'm stuck rewatching the shit tier budget challenges

that get speaks for all of us

I always* show people the reliant robin segment when I want to hook new people on topgear.

>set outs
>flips within 15 feet
fuckin classic

(*or I used to anyway, hard to argue people should watch a show that went off the air a while ago now)

go to the pirarebay

Like others said, roadtrips and cheap car challenges.

Btw posting my favourite review- beautiful shots scenes and montage (and a car at it's time)
youtube.com/watch?v=IZOTxWGBMiY

>already downloaded every episode except the new season without J/J/R

Everything except star in reasonably priced car, shitbox challenges were especially entertaining

Pretty sure everyone loves whatever crazy things they do with a Reliant Robin

Cheap Car Challenges and Specials, especially the combination of the two. Example, Bolivia Special, Africa Special, British Leyland Challenge and £1500 Porsches

I enjoyed the shitbox challenges until it became painfully obvious that it was all scripted, especially in the last two seasons. They added way too much slapstick and it took away from the cars.

One thing they massively improved on was the ride along reviews, that became my favorite part once the show focused more on entertainment. The holy trinity reviews were beautifully shot and edited IMO.

youtu.be/v5f47TfKzSg?t=83

This.

There are like 3 interviews in the entire fucking however many years of episodes i've watched that i actually cared about, the rest are just a waste of mine and everyone elses time.

The roadtrips are sweet, especially when they're harsh and doing shit other people don't. I really want to see them do a roadtrip right across the middle of australia with 3x $5,000 4x4s. I want to see hammond all smug again like the africa trip with a 22R hilux watching the other 2 struggle while just cruising

Hammonds porsche review was fucking incredible.

I'm convinced they managed to duct tape a $20k+ camera to the front of that car to get the through-windscreen shots.

When they did commie cars and actually liked one of them.

Yeah, I loved the new angles they were getting, and the HD quality alone made those segments stand out a lot more.

Lots of good editing and shots in the La Ferrari review, too.

youtube.com/watch?v=C_E3bSFi8lI

Jeremy rolling his Reliant Robin.

and then it failed to start

Bolivia Special
Vietnam Special
Hovervan

The one where the rednecks chase them down.

the niva?

>those slowmotion hairpin skids
>the music syncing up with the great V12 sound
>the great song in general (youtu.be/diMo5wx5ZZ4)
>mfw

I think the Hollywood production and camera work made it worse.
I wanted to see the car, not fucking rave lights.

And anything with a piano- it always took a crane.

Yeah

Races were always comical

Hammond and May being completely lost in Japan with that useless translation device was the tops.

The James May finnish amateur rallycross segment.

When they have to buy used cars with way too little money.

>don't touch it, just ask.

The Bolivia special. I was enjoying the boys nearly kill each other at the first leg of the trip. Jeremy constantly asserting his Alpha Male status and James putting a machete to his face.
Priceless!!

>It said in the advert that it was a 3.9 litre...
>well it said mine was blue
based Bolivia special

The caravan challenge was pretty funny

The one where Chris Evans got fired.

The Niva would be such a legend if it had some eternal diesel engine in it

I've seen one with a Toyota 2L and gearbox in it, but it had to be butchered beyond belief to make it all fit, and the front extended with just normal steel, which ended up looking strange

Car sports segments

>you will never thrash your shitbox hitting an oversized inflated ball around and smack into other shitboxes

Probably when they do the trucker show.

youtube.com/watch?v=YtTOQSRMRcM

Or when they did their own campers and you see Clarkson swaying back and forth cause his is too tall. God damn I never laughed so hard.

Challenges are always great

Also the budget car racing with the Garys

I have the perfect webm for this, but Veeky Forums doesn't allow sound.