/dbg/ Dragon Ball General

Best mentor edition

~~**DO NOT MAKE WISHES IN AN ONLINE WORLD, GO TO OFFLINE OR YOU WILL CORRUPT YOUR SAVE**~~

Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9

>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"

DON'T FORGET, take the XV2 survey and leave your feedback!
dragonball-videogames.com/en/survey-give-us-your-feedbacks-for-dragon-ball-xenoverse-2/

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM:
disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
delete DBXV2

>Requirements for all 100 PQ Ultimate Finishes
pastebin.com/SD7pHBKt

>Doc for people who want to make friends:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg/edit?usp=sharing

Last time on Dragon Ball G!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=InTOBCGfCSM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Agreed.

Buutts

Post CaCs

>supposedly final form mira is after janemba

Well there's no way I'll be able to complete this until I make a fridge.

Don't forget to watch the /dbg/ PC tournement on twitch! Sorry for the long waits! This is out of my control.

/missingno6

Xth for sexy grandpa

Thoughts?

You are correct, sir. But it still shows up as Uub.

Can you Body Change with final form Mira?

Guys. I just got the game and I want to transfer my savefiles from XV1. What are the best moves and clothes to give to my XV1 Gohan?

Why the fuck cant I find any rooms even when I am online?

Mah boi Raditz!

Turns out the dude was sandbagging. What a fucker.

Everyone's looking for games, noone's hosting. Host a game and it'll fill up quick.

I said supposedly though, i haven't seen it myself, the furthest i've made it was janemba then he killed us with his giant rape ball. If any user wants to confirm if mira shows up that'd be swell

Kamehameha, 10xKamehameha, Kamekameha, Bluff Kamehameha.

For ults you should take Super Kamehameha and Perfect Kamehameha.

1980s Goku..!

Whatever you want because you'll see him in Story Mode. The moves are just things you may want to use early on your XV2 CaC.

I see thanks user. Is there some big event soon by the way? The game keeps saying something about it.

What happens if you change into a fused person's body?
Do you fail?
Do you fail and dispel the fusion?
Do you succeed?
If so, what happens to them?
And what happens to you after your time is up assuming it's a Metamoran fusion?

What if you fuse with a fused person?
I have so many questions

Good match earlier Mizz. You were a worthy foe.

This guy utterly handed me my ass in two different fights. I really do suck at competitive play still.

I'll go into a losers bracket double style if there's still an extra day or so left but assume its a single until then

CONNECTION ERRORS ALKSDJFASLKDFJOPAEIWJFADKLS;JFASL;KJVNXZLCVJEXPERT QUESTSKLDFJSALDKFJSD

>Got a steam refund even with 50 hours
Based Steam

presumably they expect the whole make it a v gimmick to provide enough utility to negate its downsides. and it could be worse, I mean at least it's not x20 kaioken kamehameha

I keep making rooms but it feels like a ghost town so I usually just quit out after waiting for maybe 30 minutes at a time.

I finally completed my greatest preset.

I'm unstoppable.

>tfw weekend is inferior to nearly all other beam ults in every mechanical way but looks dope as fuck.
Why...

You defuse.
Both people are now you.
You have no knowledge of fusing.
You are now two people.

If it were a no-levels match, you would have won for sure!

There is a raid against Cell tomorrow, online only, and only an absurd times for the US. Like 9-12am or some shit.

Apparently you get TP medals, a costume, and some other shit out of it. Which is unfortunate for the people who don't have online on their PS4 or have shit to do that early.

Have an trucking slug next to a monkey.

>not foxy grandpa
Missed chance/10

Where did you get Majuub's clothes?

Actual spoilers

Collected all 5 time eggs and did the Bardock vs Mira fight followed by 2 armed gohan vs robo waifu fight. I told them to fix the timeline. Now there's no more story quests, do I need to do something? Seems like an odd place to end it.
Also I really liked the final boss fight, Goku being there was dumb but I really enjoyed it.

NO MORE MONKEYS

I find weekend to be strong and fast as all hell. The thing does quite a bit of damage considering. Like 2 bars of damage if it hits.

nice action shot from the tournement!

That doesn't look like Uub's clothes, is that modded?

Gotta get some new screenshots.

nice fight slut

>/missingno6
>foxy grandpa
But I'm a space monkey.

You can't stop us.

both majuub and uubs clothes are just called uubs clothes, because dimps
buu's brats

I got a frieza dude called Alcozar but thats on the Xbone so I dont have any pictures.

Greetings my fellow Monk- Saiyan brethren! It is I, Pumki please come close and rejoice in our dirty barbaric ways

Minus is the biggest piece of shit in the series

Buu's kids give it to you, for some reason it has exactly the same name as, well, Uub's Clothes.

They have a rarity of 5, though, so good luck with that.

New pic, but it doesn't feature my chara.

I don't think I've posted this one yet, maybe I have, I need to take more screens.
Don't bully the monkeys. This is a thread about my mentor Raditz, we're sick of the bullying.

Is it colorable?

Disco lemons my man

Fighting in casual clothes hasn't gone well for me, so it's back to the old battle armour for now.

It boggles my mind as to why the event isn't all day.

Nah, of course not.

>You are now two people.
So, kinda like Buu sometimes?

I told them to let the timeline go, Future Gohan is too badass to let die.

Did the localizers fuck up with these two?
The guy in Saiyan gear with a Saiyan tail calls the other a Saiyan, and the guy in a more traditional martial artist garb calls the other guy an Earthling.

>PQ 71
>Frieza LITERALLY can't tell kid Trunks from Goku

Of course.

Keep your attention on the stream and not what i'm currently scheming thank you

Seems legit.

>Emerging into the mortal realm from the blinding light of the pedestal the Dragon Balls were placed on, the great dragon Shenron took note of his surroundings. He was in Conton City once more, the headquarters of the 'Time Patrol', no doubt ready to grant the same Ultimate Attack to the 3rd Patroller that had summoned him today. Looking down at his summoner, the dragon's eye twitched. Oh no. Not again.
>She had a simple, innocent smile that was merely a facade to her true, irritating nature. Shenron knew her wish before she even spoke of it.
>"So... Is there a limit to the size of the cake I'm going to wish for? Or do you have a hard cap?"

A lot of design choices boggle my mind with this series honestly. I enjoy the games a lot, but yeah, I don't understand it either. Especially why its so early in the morning. Its like they think only kids bought the game because of Saturday Morning Cartoons or something so they're gonna be home at those times and not working or asleep or something?

Beats me man. I'm just hoping the costume isn't some exclusive thing you can only get from there.

>kid trunks from goku
pssst

How to have fun now that I've done all PQs and story? Just redo it with another character?

Adult trunks killed mecha frieza you idiot.

I'm not sure if you're joking or dumb, but it was not a very good joke.

I need to make new outfits.

the GEP gun has been integrated by my nanomachines. Fear me.

Buu can't tell Saiyans from Goku or Vegeta either.

Fuck this combo mission.

What's the best shenron wish for the first one you make?

Also thanks to the user who drew this last thread. You're one more ningen i'd let live

Made me laugh.

>want dragon fist
>200 tp medals
>missions only give you a few
>keep grinding great ape vegeta
>his giant energy blast keeps fucking up so i can't finish the mission
>the dragon wish only gives you 10
>fucking ten
>have to keep doing the same mission over and over for tp medals that i might not get
>only get 3

IT'S OVEEEER
FRIEEEZAAAAAAAA
youtube.com/watch?v=InTOBCGfCSM

Play another game
Wipe your memory
Wait for them to fix alts

Cringed

>meanwhile yamcha and krillin are giving me twenty each after every other PQ because I actually do their training

Each preset has different skills.
I'd rather play as other races than make variants, like I did in XV, but I can't deal with unlocking everything again.
If they don't patch it I guess I'll drop the game sooner than later.

S' what I do.

No webms though. Can't do those. Don't know why. Don't work for me.

Is there a list of the exact changes each awoken skill makes? I'm running max health, max stamina and max normal attack saiyan and want to know which skill would be best.

cute

Top right especially, nice outfits.

the SSB Vegeta expert missions hands out TP like candy.
I can get 16 or so each time.

So far we have

>2 Bumblebee pics
>1 Ai pic

Well we're getting there slowly on the CaCs I suppose with drawfags.
You get 16 from the EX Mission with all of the Great Apes and they die super quickly.

After a long week i finally have some free time to start on the ps4 version, currently working my way to unlock multilobby

That's really fucking cute

wait, how? you just talk to them?
>that fucking yacht captain
10/10

Maybe I'll get Popo's outfit this time.

Super Saiyan raises Strike and Basic Attacks more, Super Vegeta raises Ki Blast more. They raise all stats technically yet focus in those, but past SSj1 for both, you start having some major ki gain problems.
Potential Unleashed is a balanced combo of both with no ki gain problems, and Future Super Saiyan is like Super Saiyan, only having SSj1 but with heightened ki gain.

Both answers are acceptable.

Driving's for losers who can't fly anyway