New wheels for the 80s shit box

Just a test fit before some suspension adjustments lol....15x8 - 60 (yes negative lol)

6 inch lip

>old toyota
Fuck off

not feeling the wheel fitment but cool car nonetheless

nice jewelry queer

Love it to death, but everyone calls any 80s a shit box lol :D

Lmfao, girlfriend's hand :p

No, please, fuck off and kys and preferably in your ass old , ugly shittoya

>>HEY EVERYONE STUPID TOYFAG HERE I"M GONNA JUST POST SHOW AND TELL THAT NOBODY ASKED FOR PLS RESPOND

Sounds like a plan ^__^ b.

OP, what year is the car? Is that body kit/aero OEM or something? Best looking celica i've seen thats from the 80s

I'm with here, it looks a little fucky. Personally, I'd have gone with those mesh weeb wheels for it. A little less camber in the front. Rear looks pretty solid.

1983 celica gt-s
The flares are OEM but the lip kit and skirts are called Mitcom Shogun, some old school kit that i can't find to much info about sadly.

Thanks for the compliment!

Looks awesome

OMG OMG please tell me more
Great taste my friend, love the rims. I've always wanted one of these. Tell us more about yourself and your cool car man

Isn't any camber on the front as of now, factory rear camber from independent rear suspension tho.

just slapped on for a fitment and going from there. My area is dead for any wheels sadly, wanted to try and find something around the era my car came out and give it that older look. Would love some like Appliance mesh or something tho so i agree with that.

You should paint the center of the wheels black.

Had another celica back in the day was my 2nd car when i was 18....ex fiance wanted it gone and made it act like we needed some extra cash for the house...So messed up there....This one is like me starting back where i left off...Plans will be a 3SGE beams swap. just have some adjustable kyb struts atm, but looking more into the Techno toy suspension line. These wheels are just for show plan on doing a little autox eventually with her.

Pic of old celica included woot

enjoy changing wheel bearings every month

Just incredible, I'm amazed. So jealous too ;>) tell me more about the beams

Enjoy your meme.

Comes out of the Altezza RS200 in japan...210hp 4 banger 2.0 6 speed trans set up...11.5 ratio...working off memory here.....Should be a hefty upgrade from the 22re...if you look into them you want to look for the black top version...the red top was a front wheel drive set up.

How would the 22re compare to the beams? Never heard of rs200 got a pic?

>says the tyre stretch fag
btw it's the equivalent of putting 80mm spacers on :^)

stick with the stock wheels.

Those 4 lug, and the Conquest wheels are the absolute best wheels ever fucking made.

So fucking good, folks pay $400 for shit condition wheels to put on their shitbox

22re is one of those awesome dependable engines, but when it comes to building one it's like throwing money into a fire.....think it made like 90 to 100ish to the wheels if that....Came out of the toyota trucks so had a little torque to it......The Altezza RS200 is the japan version of the is300 just came with a different engine besides the 2jz :]

Lmao at all the hate in this thread

That's sexy, I like the color. Beams will be awesome for that car

Looks like a fun car man. How's it handle with the independent rear suspension?

did you buy the car alraedy with the body kit on? literally no info on it

No, it's not and I have never owned a car with stretched tyres.

Great little handling car for what it is, Doesnt push out enough power to scare you around a corner to badly. I live around some nice mountain area's is a pain on any uphills but a blast going down....Sadly this one is the unicorn of the gt-s line.....the 1983 celica only came in a GT option...which would have a solid rear and no flares....Well this one was the special order GT sport option which was just the proto for the gt-s trim...So only thing i didnt get was rear disk breaks that where introduced into next year :/...Drums less weight tho right haha XD

There is all kinds of parts and turbo kits for the 22re because of the lowered mini truck scene.

The car was a one owner, and the original owner passed away so i bought it from the daughter....So any question i had was not really ever going to get answered.....The only body kit that matches this is from Kaminari which is still being made...but not for the 82-83 years only the 84-85 which got a face lift....so wouldnt work on my car...But yes it did come on the car with it.

yes it is and i thought you were op
anyway, you're still a faggot

Oh yea for sure the 22re has a massive aftermarket line... LCE performance is an amazing company with worth while parts....but as you can see your worth while parts don't add to much fun to the engine. I love the engine for what it is but not what it can be. To much money for no play in my opinion

Mexican as fuck

Sup Wesley.

book.com/profile.php?id=100011312857645&fref=ufi

Drums have more bite too! Good for handbrake drifts

> :/
> haha
> XD

Fucking off yourselft