>Expansion Evaluation:
The Sims 3: a.pomf.cat/dhgjdd.pdf

>Game Cracks:
pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF

>Booru:
tsg.booru.org/index.php
thesimsgeneral.booru.org/

>Gallery Tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane)

>Mods and Custom Content:
- Maxis Match for Sims 4: pastebin.com/wS3a2En9
- Sims 4 and 3: pastebin.com/TBqj7S7b
- Sims 2: pastebin.com/eYZvWXYs
- Adult CC: pastebin.com/Qr7a989F

>Challenges:
pastebin.com/6DMQPWvd (

>/tsg/ Creations:
pastebin.com/sgpd6STL

>Archive/Resources:
pastebin.com/kkq3CRss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MV_3Dpw-BRY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Karaoke can be too cute.

Mafia guy enjoys a spooky movie while his japanese gf gets totally spook'd, he also was promoted to DRIVER, he became a real human beign.

youtube.com/watch?v=MV_3Dpw-BRY

Uh uh Mafia guy seems to actually hate the genre or at least his GF screams.

Norman's daughter

Oh shit nigga what

Mafia guy is making a fortune thanks to being a criminal.

This fucking asshole has been making nose in his apartment and then came out to tell ME to shut the fuck up. Waifu knew she could kick this pussy's ass and got into her first fight which saw her prevail over the wimp. I wish there was a gun mode so I could shoot this fuckhead in the fucking head and bury his remains so I do not have to see this cunt.

Mafia man had to change his clothes and leave the gun, now that he is a driver and a professional guns aren't needed.

i think this is your best sim

Looks like it's time once again for the Humor & Hijinks festival and here is Rebecca Sweet during some artwork.Clearly a member of the pranksters again.

Kristen Schaal is here once again on the side of the comedians.

Pranksters are leading this festival.

Take that, Kristen Schaal. Pranksters FTW!

PRANKSTERS WIN! PRANKSTERS WIN!

Who's the mother?

she's pretty

would lick her sweaty pits after a workout

Winners received a VooDoo doll. I know just who to bind this thing to, mahahahaha. Time for Evil Clown Waifu!

A lot of work days earned Mafia Guy a new bathroom and bedroom.

I wonder if her mother's ever shown up in the background before.

Extremely loud fucking going on at the neighbor's place.

Sims was lately getting dull for me, running out of scenario ideas..
But this gave me the idea of making a butler sim.

Oh God it was the elderly couple.

Wait it doesn't look like there is an elderly man living with her. She is getting fucked by some younger dude and it was really loud and rough.

I don't know what her mother looks like

So "Buttler sim" got tired of getting called Buttler so he dropped the glasses and the vest for a classic pair of suspenders.

I know, I'm just wondering if she's been in screenshots I've posted before. She's been in my game for awhile but I've never focused on her.

Finally mafia sim finished his EVA collection, still he needs to buy Shinji and Asuka figures.

Spending time with the family.

Mafia guy went full cicle.

Also he is getting ripped

Some qt is amazed at his olympian body

Why does he spend money on figures and not a new house?

Because he earns like 3700 per week and all the other houses are ocuppied so im slowly spanding the house, now the bedroom is closed and the bathroom was improved.

He finally did it and achieved maximum gains

Assault

Ooooh look at y'all making a new thread because you actually hit bump limit, woooo

Should I start a new story involving my insane SJW character Quinten Snodgrass?

This is a bonus outfit I made for him which is where he gets caught for his murder sprees and sentenced to life in prison. Him being bald and wearing wigs/toupee was a last minute decision.

I liked the gag involving Lex Luther in the Christopher Reeve Superman movies.

He's a party girl. You have a problem with that? Take it up with him.

This fucking guy.

purdy

norman's daughter a cute! CUTE!

>Should I start a new story involving my insane SJW character Quinten Snodgrass?
As long as we see him killing people in the city.

That is why I haven't played him yet. I need a way for him to kill people.

Could this possibly work? Befriend the person he wishes to kill and lure them to his house. Where he then leads them to a room before exiting it and locking the door leaving them to starve in the dark?

So haven't played the Sims since the first game? Should I jump straight into 4 or give 3 a go with the essential expansions?

Straight to 4, if you play 3 before it, 4 will leave you wanting so much more, like a ruined orgasm

Mafia guy was promoted to safe cracker, one little step in the right direction.

Why play 4 then?

I lie, I cheat, I steal.

It's still a decent game in itself.

Please elaborate mate ;)

There's features you find yourself wishing were in Sims 3 and Sims 2. I love emotions, multitasking, and the new gender options as well as the best create-a-sim mode in any Sims game.

Mafia guy was invited to a birthday party, and it's the first time he doesn't use a shirt and a tie, a really strange enviroment for him, he can't seem to find the birthday guy too so he decided to chitchat with the guests.

Sunny day, sweepin' the clouds away

Emotions at least for me turn into a complete chore, specially when they fight each other in the most incorrect time.

> specially when they fight each other in the most incorrect time
Learn to play them right. This shouldn't happen.

Well it happens and i know how to play them

I think I made a brand new character for the new politician career. She wants to become the first woman president of the Sim Nation.

Vote Connie Lingus 20XX!!!

It's quite obvious that you're doing something wrong.

>If it's borken it means you are doing something wrong
Thanks EA defense force.

> I make excuses whenever someone tells me I am shit at something.
Nice butthurt.

go back to posting sims pls

>If somebody tells me there is a problem with something it means he is just making an excuse
I'll guess the latest Batman game was also people making excuses and they just didn't knew how to play the game.

Batman and The Sims aren't comparable. Sorry, bud.

And Connie Lingus' opponent, Mr. Dillard Doe.

Mafia guy moved into a new land and started to build his home, sadly the dough wasn't enough so he had to leave his bedroom and trophy room for later.

He also has some new neighboors

Is it autistic to make your family from twenty years ago and try to simulate a happy childhood unlike in real life?

B-baka, it's not like I'm doing that, just asking for a friend.

Wait she's an incest baby?!?!

So mafia sim reached having a lot of dosh, he still needs to build the rest of the second floor, but he has a nice ride for him specially now that he is the Boss of the mob.

I like his story, so how is his Japanese gf?

>Betty invites her mafioso boyfriends, sister to dinner to get to know her
>We chat and laugh.
>"What do you think about me and Sal?"
>hfw

He propposed to her but she still lives with her sister as Mafia sim knows that she could be in danger if she just moves in with him.

Maybe on the long run he will open his doors to her and her sister to live in extreme riches.

>mfw mafia sim story was just from rag to riches working in the underworld

also the save got corrupted and i lost him, fuck, i might remake him and cheat to his latest state, because fuck doing everything again just hurts, it already hurts the fact that i lost him because i had to crack the game again because it didn't recognized Dine Out

so quick recap, im not going to cheat and im start to do everything all over again (it's painfull but wathever)

So mafia sim went to japan to do some business trade, something horribly went wrong in home and lost the house, the job, the money, everything, even his japanese wife, so in the end he stayed a while with the Yakuzas who knew about him for a bit, earned their respect and earned a place in their ranks (thats why now he has the tattoos in his arms), asked a small loan of 20000 simoleons, bought a small parcell in the middle of nowhere and made a shack.

He now seeks revenge and buy again his home, which after making a call he could achieve his current landlords leave the place.

He is having some fun watching doggos movies.

He actually seems a bit happy even after having a bad time.

Oh man that sucks, bad cc?

Just the crack probably fucked something up, don't know what exactly but everything else works, still it's sad.

At least i have the shitty Dine Out expansion working.

Why the fuck are so many people on YouTube weird as hell? I just want to watch people have fun because I can't, not create the same sim over and over again while running the same schtick over four videos.

Slut

How does he have a daughter? When did this happen?

Has City Living been cracked yet?

No

>neighbors are fugging
>woman comes out dressed as a maid and wearing a fat suit

??????

Kinky

>still waiting on city living torrent

I saw on skidrowreloaded some dude commented that it's comming in 4 months, it got delayed :^) and remember there is neither torrent of the Garden stuff that adds the wet sliders, so we are missing one content pack and one expansion.

fuck

lmao

pirates BTFO

What the hell does a wet slider do