/ps2g/ - Planetside 2 General

mad edition

New NS LMG - you will never have to burst fire again!
Charge removed from MAX units, Gatekeeper nerfs, SABR and Valkyrie buffs, new jetpacking proof carbines!

>What is this game?
pastebin.com/baxwRMDg (embed)
>How do I play?
pastebin.com/CWn3VQJD (embed)
>How do I play? (advanced)
pastebin.com/p0ZwzqSu (embed)
>Tweaks and optimizations
pastebin.com/MEqFBUut (embed)
>Weapon stats and vehicle weapons
pastebin.com/341Dv7Y6 (embed)
>Weapons chart some user made
i.imgur.com/HOdhWox.png (embed)

previously on DEAD

Redeployed first

NC WINS AGAIN

dime 4 bonus chegg ;DD

gibs d habbi mel ;D

t-thanks :3

>clock strikes midnight
>all battles instantly turn in to cancerspam
i just want 2 click ;_;

So what is the best chassis for a Flash? I do like to do a lot of offroading, but faster seems hard to beat.

I wish I could help you but I've only ever used a flash to run people over for the christmas event ;-0

yurop prime time

clik pampkinn hav good tim

>I'm a medic
>In an ANT
>Fitted with a Walker, auto-repair and scout radar
>Sitting next to A at the crown
>Drinking a beer

Now this is support in comfort, i've got radar cover over the whole area, I'm scaring away the piltos and any tiny babby mans who cower behind my enormous bulk for protection get healed while any incidental damage I take fixes itself if no engie is around.

This is the life fellas.

Honkan
Shootan
Radaran

hmmmmmmmmmm meby i wll :D

u shuld set up a burgr stand :DD

oh.. and goga gola :DDD

and benin ;DD

who /not battleye/ here

heheh

benin :DD

4000 hours in mspaint, et cetera.

its boodafil

almost as boodafil as my benin ;-DDD

heh heh niger benin

just like higby

I like where this thread is goin'.

i have to go recharge my memess (ive hread this refer 2 as sleep by some)

gnite:DD

>60mb patch
>game keeps crashing every 5 minutes
thanks dbg for finding another way to kill your game

sounds comfy as fuck my man, might try it myself

oh fugg :DD

That looks really bad. What's the purpose of all that crap going through it

I always wanted this for engies, but honestly it will probably lead to alot of frustration and cheese

Greebling. Detail for the sake of detail, usually done by retards.

too much crap goin on with that barrier
should be almost entirely energy like the mana turret shield
then a floor base thing that projects the shield

this will be used for cheese so badly
I love it

>game freezes because the patch broke shit even more
>get sniped by a BR7 conglo

AAAAAAAAAAA

Why does nobody in CLAB use voice chat?

>disabled by EMPs
>another use for EMPs

praise him

beta faggots obv

I guess I fit right in then.
>tfw you will never gobble down Lalunia's feminine penis

When did they make it so you can't knife spawn beacons?

I think you also can't knife construction items despite being able to damage them with small arms fire, maybe they globally changed some damage category for deployables to no longer be knifeable

What is the consensus on the new LMG?

goddamit how am i supposed to be sneaky now

>[REEE]
I really fucking hope that's not us

It's probably reddit, the pay pay may may is very popular there, especially with the Trump crowd.

>"/r/the_donald was a mistake."
>-/pol/
I'm willing to bet it's reddit trying to be edgy.

if it's not them, then it's just more proof that it's about time for Veeky Forums to finally bite the dirt.

Not gonna lie, I'm going to miss some of you guys, but if it means we can finally get rid of memespouters then it's worth it.

>tfw killing weww nerds with my plane
i can't believe any of them still play

There's nothing more annoying than being on teamspeak with autistic males that spout memes or stroke their e peen everytime they manage to get a kill.

Vocal is only acceptable when with a woman or real life friends.

Also Lulu obviously can't because he would need to add to his roleplay that he's a mute korean girl.

They got back to playing just recently.

I did math on it

Right now it's pretty much exclusively being used by vets / really suspicious accounts with 50%+ accuracy and head shot ratios - the logged statistics so far show it performing something like 30% better than the Betelgeuse (which is currently the highest dps LMG)

However, if we control for the aforementioned really suspicious accounts and use more typical numbers for average (20% acc/hsr) and top players (30% acc/hsr), the naginata ends up sitting around the middle of the LMG pack, right next to the NS15.

lol

I did some playing around with it. It is definitely not for a mobile playstyle. You gotta sit still and shoot and make sure you shoot first. In long corridors it is a monster. You're never going to win a duel if someone gets the jump on you.

they're all easy to kill new players
at least they're having fun

Sounds almost exactly like the gauss saw

cute picture

Except it's actually accurate under sustained fire.
And it isn't 200 damage per bullet.

Gauss SAW doesn't perform too badly under sustained fire either if you compensate for vertical recoil, actually.
The big boolets are enough assrape to compensate for the occasional missed shot.

I do prefer the Gauss SAW, though. It has a lot more power behind it.

That would only be true if the fire rate was higher, a missed shot on a slower gun translates to a much larger loss in output.

it's like wrestling a raging bull's penis

The vertical recoil on the gauss saw can be compensated for, the bloom on the other is more complicated.

Basically the big boolet is too inaccurate when fired in a burst long enough to kill someone because of the godawful bloom - by the time you've reached boolet 4-5 your CoF is already poking around the target at 30-50m. So you have to further extend TTK, with a weapon that already has low DPS for its class, by burst firing.

The Gauss Saw should have the bloom reduced to 0.06 instead of the current 0.07

I'm not positive that this would fix the issue, but it's a good start.

A penis that constantly ejaculates acidic semen upon the enemy.

Back in Quake I there was no such thing as voice chat

Lalunia pls

Anthony pls come back ;_;

I would if they rolled back the game to pre OMFG.

Back when I had 100fps with good graphics and real textures, hitreg was decent, servers weren't full of slavshit subhumans.

Seriously right now they just keep fucking up again and again. The dev team should work together and write a book called : "How to kill your own game 101"

>this nostalgiafaggotry
planetside 2 always sucked

It sucked less, unlike your mom who is a helipad for dicks.

>bittervet claims he never liked it anyways after spending 4000 hours and twice as many dollarydoos

Did you at least get that job?

I have many fewer hours because I only play occasionally, then lose interest for a few months, then come back again.

Overall, the game has mostly become worse because of Russians, but otherwise it's getting better.
Broken patches and performance regressions have always been a part of this game. I remember times when the rubberbanding was ridiculously bad.

someone needs to cert into turret reload speed

3rd interview in 2 weeks.

This fucking recruitment process I swear to god.

>BR99
>still sits in a fucking turret even as it ends up on fire

???

>but otherwise it's getting better.

Last time I checked PS2 was a MMOFPS. On the MMO side the population keeps dwindling to the point where they decided to put fake cont locks for the sake of "balanced fights" but we all know it's just to hide that there's never a real cont lock anymore except during week ends.

On the FPS side the core mechanics of the game (server quality, hitreg, performance, lag) have been steadily going downhill since Miller merged with Woodman

I guess he got greedy when he saw that the galaxy started smoking and was hoping to make it through.

>do several lines of coke
>planetside is still shit
why even live

>tfw can't do any drugs except for alcohol

I wish I was a pothead

weed is literally highschool tier shit

shitters gonna shit

and alcohol is

>I lost 3 jobs, almost got killed 3 times, almost got jailed 2 times and other fun stuff
>weed is literally highschool tier shit

nice memes, but seriosuly fuck off nigger

weed is the safer drug

Degenerates pls leave my ps2g

Reply to this post or your mom will error reaching API server in her sleep tonight.

Instructions unclear, benin caught in cd tray

>25% TR pop on emerald

holy shit

It's not even 8am on the East Coast...

>is freaked on marijuanas
>calls others niggers
nigger

it's saturday morning, don't tell me you've never woken up early to play some video games

ded game, there's barely a hundred people online. i thought this was supposed to be an mmo.

Retarded anime degenerates please leave.

You are not wanted here.

>don't tell me you've never woken up early to play some video games

I actually never did. I'm a hard working person, so weekends are the only times I can get a good sleep

>it's saturday morning, don't tell me you've never woken up early to play some video games
Are you 8 years old?

Intelligent anime Aryans please stay.

You are wanted here.

there's no such thing as catching up on sleep, it just makes you even more tired when you're not "catching up". even if you have a full time job, you should be able to maintain good sleeping hours on weekdays.

it's a lot easier waking up in the morning if you keep your sleep consistent.

i wish i was

I know all of that but it's really not that easy to put it in practice

>Intelligent
>anime
baka

Pillbox is cute as fuck, I place them wherever I can fit them and I know people appreciate it.

I love Pillbox.

>>is freaked on marijuanas

I dont smoke weed, it's just the objectively better drug for society damage/ health/ problems created wise

I've been waking up around 5 / 5:30 am for the past 20 years.

I'm the first to say that this is a ded gaem but your initial post was at 7:30 AM, who wants to play PS2 at 7:30? Other than you of course.

yeah but not doing any drugs is objectively better than either of them and people don't really choose to do one drug rather than the other because it creates less societal problems

it's almost 2 pm in the civilized worls

Has this game changed significantly since release?