December ???: Crystal Night Party Mio scale
December ???: Million Live Megumi/Nao/Julia T-Shirts
January 11th: LIVE THE@TER FORWARD 02 BlueMoon Harmony
January 25th: Million Live 3rd Live BD @Fukuoka
2017: Cinderella Girls Theater Adaptation

Latest News Posts: +

Nice OP with a completely new art.

BELIEVE IN CHIE

Rika and Mika's hair isn't naturally blonde and pink.

How does this make you feel?

>fan art
Way to be delusional.

fuck off, clown, I know it isn't canon

unless we see Mr. and Mrs. Jougasaki with Pink and Blonde hair they are probably dyed.

Adopted.

If Million Live wasn't under im@s brand I'm sure it would fold quicker than WUG.

b8

Fine.

Oh, it's true. It's damn true.

Black hair Mika reminds me of a little black girl with her hair like that. Even though her skin is white.

*If Million Live wasn't forced with the 765OG until now I'm sure it would fold quicker than WUG.

Little Mika looks even more fuckable than normal Mika.

>Another free Jewel Campaign.

I love you so much Chihiro.

Good, more to save for when my wife gets her limited SSR.

Honestly, we're at a point where it would be weirder if Chihiro /wasn't/ holding a giveaway campaign for some sorts.

What I like the most about ML is that the girls actually feel like they are friends with each other and P is barely relevant. All compared to CG I mean.

Funny, because that's exactly the way CG feels to me!

Wait...

What

This is some exquisite bait.

It's an opinion though.

oh no, Yoshino!!

I wish I was that lion.

Good, she doesn't need this meme anymore.

>the girls actually feel like they are friends with each other
>All compared to CG I mean.

Hardly. They're about the same. The only difference is that CG has a bigger cast and so you see the girls mix up with each other and hang out with more different girls for events and such. Each CG however typically has home cliques that they're depicted with most often and are shown to be very close with.

>P is barely relevant

Ironically, ML-P has much more presence than MobamasuP ever did.

Rin is my wife.

And my EK.

Lover

wanna hear your song bb

I hate wasting my fucking time on grooves. Wasting my energy playing songs I hate playing. Wasting my effort killing myself on the third song because of bullshit maps and inconsistent hit detection that consistently happens with the same fucking songs every fucking time that never happens with any other songs.

I really need to reprioritize how I have "fun" with this game.

Maybe you just need to take a break.

If you aren't having fun playing a game, then why the fuck are you playing it?
Don't force yourself to do something you don't want to do.

>P is barely relevant.
Buh? Are you sure about that?
>girls actually feel like they are friends with each other
Is that required? Can't some girls not be associated with each other sometimes or even sometimes downright dislike each other? It starts to homogenize them if they all have unified relationships.

Same I hate these types of events. I usually only play it 3x a day to get the bonus jewels then stop playing.

Different events have different rules. Some events are chill and piss easy, some are not. Grooves are supposed to be the "hard" event in this game. They're more or less stamina and endurance gauntlets with some RNG thrown in.

If an idol you like ends up as a groove reward, well, that sucks for you I guess. But you gotta do what you gotta do.

And if you have you force yourself to play a game, then you really should start reevaluating why you play something that you apparently hate. If you don't like it, just stop man.

just play the events with the idols you like.

Put a healer on your team, play a lower difficulty, or get better fag. I can understand getting burnt out on the grind but if you're getting frustrated at losing on a piss easy game you're definitely better off reprioritizing.

Git gud

>And if you have you force yourself to play a game, then you really should start reevaluating why you play something that you apparently hate. If you don't like it, just stop man.
This is Veeky Forums. People are born on doing things they hate, and then complaining about it. Just look at /v/ for example.

>Not doing it for Sae-han

This is my wife, say something nice to her!

le memes

i like her kyun vampire girl ver

She's cute.
She also does anal

The main difference between CG and ML is that ML has a more established canon with a lot more lore and "mythology" while CG is more loose with canon, timeline and continuity. In CG you can't even consider the original CG game to be canon to SS.

user even OG 765 is loose with canon

PS doesnt even hint at the existence of the Million Stars

>ML has a more established canon with a lot more lore and "mythology"
Because there's only one ML game. If they get another it'll be a reboot like all the rest.

>>PS doesnt even hint at the existence of the Million Stars
Hard to hint at that when you're stuck in eternal training camp before the ML girls would even be recruited.

Even inside the game, there are more events that reference each other in ML.

Probably because the 765 games have nothing to do with the MLs
They exist in like two separate timelines / canons / whatever the fuck they are

All the games exist in different continuities. Every single one of them. 2, OfA and PS are different canons.

There is no singular iDOLM@STER canon.
There never has been and there never will be.
Every single story is standalone.

I'd do Sae

>In CG you can't even consider the original CG game to be canon to SS.

This is true, remember the big deal that Japan made over Mika's newest SSR? Because in SS she's slutty as fuck while in CG she's more like the spaghetti monster we know and love.

Xeno is the only canon idolmaster entry.

>ML Internet Defense Force in Defcon 1

It'd be possible without the original arcade game.
Perhaps in another world, Xenoglossia is the main series, and the idol spinoff just happened to get popular.

Wrong, for example it is canon that Dooky and Miho love each other in CG, CG anime and SS.

Doesn't mean they're all in the same continuity.
Haruka is a fucking klutz in every continuity she's in, but it's not the same continuity.

Can't wait for the eventual ID:[OL] series that will merge all of iDOLM@STER together

I want to get into iDOLM@STER to light up my shitty life, where do I start?

LIVE Groove 11/05 14:02
イベント称号ボーダー(時速)
5百位:55408 (+461)
5千位:25195 (+167)
5万位:16576 (+146)
50万位:0 (+0)

lol remember when SS had 500K active players? At this rate it's going to slowly die like LLSIF.

Mirai-cha!

Leave and play Mario Kart instead

It's not that I feel like I'm forcing myself to play this. I fucked off from PPnK when I could have easily participated and kind of regret missing out on Sae, so I want to play Aikurushii to get Sae this time. I probably don't even need to play as much as I am, since my goal is at least T4 cutoff and somehow I'm floating in T3, even after burning efforts and just leaving the game for later.

It's just a psychological thing of how applause counts with your hits and some songs just butcher that on Master because I'll never get how some maps work. I can have a bad day with abnormal app lag on Token events, and as long as I get an S-rank score, it's whatever, it's all good. I'm not a FC master, but I play well enough that most grooves I'm fine playing the songs thrown at me and still make for points-per-stamina efficiency with Master. But I'll never not get upset watching my applause just drop at songs with zigzagging slides that aren't even "rhythm" but random. And some song beat maps have parts that never match the actual "beat" of the song that I might as well just play on mute and just "react" to it, since I'm otherwise watching my fingers literally hit misses, dropping an applause that can't even be recovered with so many perfects. Rerolling only works twice before you have to play a Groove no matter the songs anyway. I managed to T2 a Groove once on Pro with a shitty tablet, so I'm probably just going to do Pro grooves from now on before I have an aneurysm.

I'm still trying to figure out what factors into players being good besides "gutting gud". There's gotta be more to this than skill. Device or hardware specs, the physical size of a device, a certain calibration timing offset, physical playing style, etc. There's too many variables that goes into that.

>ID:[OL] series
Yes please.
I want some Kotori and Chihiro action.

It IS slowly dying like SIF, it peaked some months ago and it's been dying very slowly, even a lot of /@/Ps have stopped playing. It doesn't help they stopped adding new CMs and the Gacha is worse than ever (In both cards and rates).

That's the thing that pisses me off. Some girls already have 2 SSRs meanwhile my favorite doesn't even have 1.

Miria-cha!

>CGbaby trying to steal memes

>It IS slowly dying like SIF

That was fast. I remember when it peaked that they gave the players 2500 jewels but that was like in march.

>In CG you can't even consider the original CG game to be canon to SS.

Same way how you can't really consider 2nd Vision to be canon to 1st Vision. I like to think that 346Pro CG is like the 2nd Vision for CG.

And seriously though, are you trying fucking make sense of canon in im@s in the first place?

>big deal that Japan made

One stark raving autist on twitter does not represent Japan. Even comments on articles that featured the guy just made fun of him.

I don't even know why anyone would want to steal a shitty meme like that anyway.

Well that's all what the CGbabies do. They just steal memes.

I'd assume it's because they blew through nearly all of the songs within a year, and SS gets really boring after a while.

Good, good.

Life is boring.

I found that out when I was 12. Been depressed ever since.

what's the difference between 'pure' and 'retarded'?

Like SS.

People who love a character say "pure".
People who hate a character say "retarded".

All in all there's no difference.

It's boring because CG has no substance

The amount of fun I would have with SS would triple if they added master+ to every song.

If your life is boring because of CG having no substance, then you really need to get your priorities straight

He's probably that guy who does things he hates and then complains about it. He is that mad boring masochist, who chases things that bore him so he can complain about it. You know, the bitter douchebag type.

Or Scamco and Cygames could try harder with both games.

>There's gotta be more to this than skill. Device or hardware specs, the physical size of a device, a certain calibration timing offset, physical playing style, etc. There's too many variables that goes into that.

You are fucking overthinking it.

Just get a device that doesn't suck dick and git gud.

No, you need to get your shit together if your entire life revolves around an idol franchise.

>Ticket lotteries

This, dude. Go out and go clubbing, maybe get laid someday. Go get a cool job while you're at it.

Excellent projection CGturd.

>entire life revolves around an idol franchise
FUCK OFF YOU NORAMLFAG

No fighting!

Hilariously enough, out of their mobile card games, Mobamasu has the most frequent updates and most content. And of all the im@s games, Deresute is the most polished one.

If in your eyes Scamco is slacking on the two CG games, what does that say about the other im@s games?