Dueling Network General - /dng/

Dueling Network/Yu-Gi-Oh! General #2358

Last thread: Saviour Edition

● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
DN is ded.
YGOPro (Windows): docs.google.com/uc?id=0B6B7GsCVf45zRUZnVHJid0N0eHc&export=download
YGOPro (Mac): mega.nz/#!fREAVBwZ!cOQG_5oHFKgjfwz4dVUtAW88w9gqRrvWyeFZ7zI_bVM
ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project (High Quality YGOPro images)

Useful Links:
Current Official Rulebook, last updated 6/27/15:
yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
Wiki with a wealth of information for the players:
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market:
yugiohprices.com/
OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists
TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/
Hypergeometric Probability Calculator:
yugioh.party/
Official /dng/ ruling test:
testmoz.com/466984

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Booster SP: Fusion Enforcers (November 12th)
●OCG: Dimension Box Limited Edition (November 26th)
●OCG: Pendulum Evolution (December 23rd)

●TCG: Invasion: Vengeance (November 4th)
●TCG: Destiny Soldiers (November 17th)
●TCG: Pendulum Domination (January 20th)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:
● READ THE OP.
● Read the careful cards.
● Lurk and read the archives.
● Read carefully the cards.
● Google your deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event, see the provided links above.
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play.

Xth for Synchron support when?

From my hand, I Special Summon SPEEDROID TERRORTOP

Now, i don't know much about heartstone, but this seems like their equivalent of the "when you activate this card shuffle your deck"

Post best fu.

xth for best girl

wife!!! CUTE!!!

It makes another card and puts that into your deck, the original stays on your board

What monsters are more "anime boss monster" than this guy?

Ok

are eidolons doomed to be a gimmicky engine in decks you want to make worse by running them not-pure?

Why would i want to add a card to my deck? why not add it to my hand or put it on the field?

Putting it my deck for me to draw it or search it seems really slow and bad to me.

>Utsuho BG
>Umineko OST
Superior taste.
Also going to test the deck.

5 god dragon will always be the most anime boss monster

I hate that guy and regular galaxy eyes cipher because the poses on their cards are super fucking generic and ugly.

>or search it
If I'm not mistaken, Hearthstone has only ever had one searcher, and it was really strong.
As for why you would ever want to play this card; the stats are alright, and the effect is probably of some use in fatigue mage (you take damage when you have no cards in deck and draw, so if you give yourself more cards you can potentially use that damage to help kill them). Hearthstone also is a maximum of two of each card, and some cards you can only have one of, so I could see it have some use on the cards you can only run one of.

Xth for no more gunvolt spoilers

Malefic Truth Dragon.
Meklord Astro Dragon Asterisk.
Number iC1000: Numerronius Numerronia.
Cosmic Blazar Dragon.

So, is this a legit version of her or what?

why would that be legit
does it look legit to you

you fucking retard

all monsters with 5000 attacks and summoned lord Exodia with his 2 sub-bosses Necross and Exodius

At least their asking and not amusing...regardless of how obvious the answer is, or how new they seem to be. I'd rather new people ask questions than assume shit.

It doesn't even have pendulum scales.

It's a good engine in a deck that doesn't need NS and can spare a few ED space.
But since everyone and their mother use 4-7 ED space for Rat engine, it's gonna be a tight.

So, are you legit retarded or what?

....no, just no.
true, no matter how annoying it is. Image for the newb. it's all versions of her except the new one with the heart, i'll upload it in a second.

alright here's the newest version that came out with all the new Magician Girls. Also to not the one in the bottom right in the previous image is currently in Japanese only, though i figure we'll get it soon enough.

Those thighs are irresistibly.

who the fuck gives a shit about dark magician girl

It's a classic card that looks cool

BA Infernoid is pretty fun, should I build them in real life?

BA stuff is cheap, but noids are going up and might go even higher, especially since Devyaty and Decatron each have only 1 printing.

So how much would not playing Omega and Breaksword hurt this deck, cause I wanna play Infernoids but don't wanna drop that much on single cards, and the rest of the deck doesn't look too expensive

Retard.

it could have been worse

If you want to play competitively then you're going to need multiple Omega, probably Break Sword too. Void Purification acts as a kinda-sorta Omega replacement although obviously doesn't do most of the stuff Omega does.

>5 Pendulum power
gets me every time

Requesting updated alien decks

cipher projection

Yeah I know not having them would hurt, would it still do alright though?

Does L1T have japanese text in TCG artwork?

>5 pendulum power

Oh. He's talking about the scales.

no and its an ultra for CROS so

I know it is fake card but I feel like $11 cent isn't worth spending.

are these being sold as proxies or just bad fakes?

>5 Pendulum power

9th Eternal reminder that Red-Eyes is the best Dragon Bro.

I wanna spray my hot cum all over her cleavage.

Here how it goes: a certain yugioh-based community in my country sold plethora of yugioh stuff ranged from original cards (box, booster or singles), proxy cards and foam-made millenium items.
The one I'm ordered is proxy one because >fun
Their policy is not printing stuff until TCG version is released. 2 weeks ago I check in their site if I can choose Ghost Ogre arts (there are 3 in TCG) and they said "nope, we are using the one in our database"
The funny thing is, 3 TCG version of L1T and they gave me OCG artwork? That excuse of not being able to choose card artwork seems really bad to me.

what country is this?
i wouldn't mind some good proxies.

Wait a fucking second, if the eidolon trap is 037 as the wiki implies, we should still get another S/T.

So you're at the club with your gf when this guy slaps her on the ass, dealing 8400 piercing damage and killing her instantly.

Keep in mind he has 9000 attack points and is coming for you this same battle phase, is power bonded and will take 4500 damage during the end phase, and is immune to spells and traps.
What do you do?

I remeber reading there was going to be 6 S/Ts, but i don't know if that was even close to legit.

Flip my secret unreleased Subterror trap that flips Umastryx face-up, banishing him, then i activate Monster Reborn, which i'm allowed to use because Tewart is my uncle and he told me so.

Activate Threatening Roar.

let my waifu die and avenge her by flipping three reckless greeds and two hope for escapes and drawing into exodia

why the fuck does Konami have such a hardon for R4
first ABC, then Zodiac, now Eidolons

What are some other cards that ard powercreeped and could come back

"I'm a perfectly balanced children's trading card"

B-but Caligula should be level 3 instead!

Flip Dimension Wall.

other than obvious shit like towers would disk commander even do anything if it came back? you need to get it to grave and then revive it which takes work itself and i feel its too slow unless i'm missing some ftk that uses it

Trying to improve my meme Shaddoll Prediction Princess deck. Can anyone tell me how I can improve it? I think its a fun little pet deck.

>send to grave
D-Draw for +0. Disk being Dark also doesn't helps at all.
>revive it
Any revive is now a +2.
To be honest, I also want to see D-Hero becomes meta, but not like this, man.
Isn't there a time where Snatch Steal goes to 1, and then immediately re-banned? It should be the same case for Disk.

The only ways to revive it would be with CotH or Oasis which is slow as fuck

Somehow that 9 got deleted

About the same speed as this.

its just a draw card that makes you need to run revival cards which are just call, oasis and soul charge that nothing really run anymore. we've got desires now and allure is back at 3 too. it needs preparation and its nothing like snatch steal which is a sacky topdeck card that can win a game

Let's not underustimate yugioh player in finding loopholes.

I use this in my 'fun' banish deck.

Indonesia. Dunno if they accept international. But if you want to play with friend using real card, printing them at good quality printing shop in A3 art paper is cheaper. 30cent yield could yield 18 cards (not including backing, but paper are white by default). Not that I'm being jew but there should be better stuff to spend money on other than proxy cards. Learn from my mistake

You cry about Demise, it's about the same.
Except you don't need to discard all your hand.

desu this could come back and would do nothing

>this could come back and do nothing
>mirage of nightmare
>in the age of ABC and handtraps
please be bait, no one is really this stupid right?

>Mirage in Infernoids or BAPK

too slow and win more

>too slow
>a potential +4 during your opponent's turn
>top maxx c, veiler, ghost ogre etc. from it
>cockblock opponent for free
>twin twister it and one of their facedowns during the end phase
AND/OR
>discard cards drawn during next turn and plus the fuck off them if you're running BA/noid/ABC/any deck that loves stuff in grave
>get a significantly thinner deck for minimal cost
I don't know why i'm continuing to take the bait since I can't believe someone would say something this retarded but just in case you are this should spell it out for you.

You forget that it does nothing on the turn you play it and doesn't actually progress your plays at all.

Just like every single Metalfoes Scale, right?

Any trap card does nothing the turn you set it since you can't use it and thus does not progress your plays either. Time to take all the traps like sixth sense, imperial order and last turn off the banlist since they're all clearly too slow to use.

>Any trap card does nothing the turn you set it since you can't use it and thus does not progress your plays either.
Welcome to why traps are bad.

>Solemn (insert any type here) is bad
>Vanitys is bad

>imperial order
>sixth sense
>last turn
>pretty much every other trap on the list like RftDD
>bad
well in that case just take all these traps off the banlist since as you say and even bump them all to 3; they're just too slow to do anything and have clearly been powercreeped.

Stop replying to Brazilians.

>unlimited in OCG

RftDD is bad

Soul Charge is bad.

Dimension Fusion is bad