PC: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/pc/37/
Xbox One: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/78/
PS4: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/playstation/63/
Searching 'the fast guys' should also bring it up in game

>News
forums.titanfall.com/en-us/discussion/5763/pc-patch-notes-11-01-2016
Angel City map coming December, late November for preorders

>Whats changed?
Cosmetics, class based titans, more pilot abilities, more guns, and a single player campaign.
Bunny hopping was altered so now you need to queue a slide too

Please use spoiler tags when discussing the campaign

>Doomed thread

first for the 6-4 being the best

Does Ronin sword do more damage than his shotgun?

>ywn have a robowaifu

im going to go kill myself

D O U B L E T A K E

Anyone have any cool wallpapers or sick art? I need something new

Reminder that this is the official, indisputable tier list of Titanfall 2

do you like best faction wallpapers?

Reminder not to respond to the tier list autist.

Did they even balance tone at all.

Why doesn't anyone play 8v8 mixtape? Sit in queue for five minutes only to have 2/16

because its shit and just turns into a spawn camping match for cod kids

Any ways to turn off the film grain?

>enemy team is fully titan-ed up

>moving in 2 teams of 3, annihilating anything they see and swatting any attempts at rodeos off each other

>my team calls in their titans one at a time and die miserably

This is true suffering.

>Northstar
>A tier

Dropped

SMR, firestars, and a-wall.

>SMR still lower than the grenade launchers
Pilot v pilot only autist confirmed.

It's objectively better than the mechs that are placed lower.

If you want to dispute this, meet me ingame and I'll play northstar and you can play ion, scorch or ronin and try to win.

>enemy jungle gyming all over a friendly titan
>wun tap him

>tfw amped devotion

the flicks don't always hit

map hack is fucking retarded

its alot better now

lol are you joking

ronin will take a fat dump all over northstar

ion will just out snipe you with the laser until it gets grand cannon and wins automatically

Is smart pistol worth using?

Exactly. It should NOT be a wallhack

OK friend, easy solution

add 'enumbre' and beat with ronin or ion, I'll play northstar. If you succeed I'll change the tier list so northstar is lower

default melee just gives more reach than other default melee's

sword core swings do like twice as much damage though

>forwardbase kodai amped hardpoint
>half of the enemy team is just sitting in B brainlessly spamming grenades and A-walls

why does this map exist

Anyone playing this on PS4 got the trophy for top 3 leaderboard already?
I'm feeling pissed that it's a bronze and I keep getting 35 seconds for my run

reddit says this game is good lol

titanfall = reddit tier

epic

everyone says its good but nobody actually plays

tribes all over again

If you're a sneaky fuck and good at using wall cling to get the drop on pilots its great. Otherwise it'd just a waste of a boost slot

When you have a battery and want to give it someone where does the call message appear on their screen? I have never had a titan come back for me when I spam the fuck out of the button and have to use stim every single time.

Yes. It says something like "PLAYER HAS A BATTERY FOR YOU".

They hear your Pilot say "I've got a battery for you!"

I once was pretty hurt and I heard a Pilot calling out to me with a Battery. I met them and stood there, and they just fucking stood there for like fifteen seconds and then got sniped and I got wrecked.

I think they were trying to find a "Give Battery" prompt.

At the bottom where it says "teammate used wall hack" and also the big green diamond appears similar to the Orange one when yours gets stolen.

>no one plays
> over 7k players online each day this week
> more than 9k last weekend

Pretty good numbers given its competing with cottonfield 1

These devs are so fucking retarded and full of themselves

Never did I see

>We rebalanced this!

As an actual fucking patch note
Retarded

>anime
>cottonfield 1
>actually implying this game isn't dead af

my face when: xD

I'm not the tier list user but Northstar is really good if you play to its strengths. The fact that you can charge your railgun, peek a corner for a split second and drop nearly a full bar from a titan's health is pretty great. Cluster missiles are fucking deadly too.

Game hasn't even been out a month yet

Also for those bitching about tone

GIT GUD

I wreck tone 7 out of 10 times by just playing as ion and throwing his shit back at him and actually making use of cover and corners

yes its not bad

but a ronin is like your mortal enemy, if you dont hit that tether you're dead

It's a fucking retarded reason for them not to include detailed patch notes. It stinks more than by not including details.

Ah there's the shit poster. Kind of got worried for a second there

What the fuck are you talking about pedo?
I want them to write what they changed, fuck does the game being out for a month or not have to do with it?

>people upvoting this bullshit
The circle jerk there is insane, fuck those people
Worst thing? There's people now who actually say "yea it's balanced now!"
But when you ask these fucks why they won't be able to tell you
So retarded

Posting anime and using >cottonfield 1 unironically is literally shitposting.

It's just like Dark Souls II and III all over again, where they are literally THAT fucking lazy with the notes.

that makes sense though
i see that shit all the fucking time and its annoying
>game patch comes out
>WHAT THE FUCK X WHY DID YOU CHANGE IT BY Y AND NOT Z

I don't think that's shitposting. Anime reactions and casual racism are extremely common and normal aspects of Veeky Forums.

...why the hell did i buy this i was having fun with gears. this is just titanfall + worse maps + two hour long singleplayer meme reddit tier campaign

So they shouldn't post changes because some people complain?
Really?
That happens with everything ever and you think the solution is to not share a thing?

Killing retards who just dump shit into vortex without stopping isn't an accomplishment. Try killing good Tone first then pretend like you know shit.

They're mindless hugbox drones who don't even think for themselves. They'll eat that shit up as long as they get what they want, and Tone/Legion nerfs was what they wanted, instead of looking at why no one would use the other titans.

If they're worried about negative feedback, than that's a problem of their own confidence in their work and understanding. A better dev would be able to take on whatever is said, rather than cowering behind the potential abuse of fucking up.

>meme reddit tier
opinion discarded

hurr durr this is my robot pal welcome to portal here's your companion cube

I swear if they nerfed the Legion but didn't buff the Northstar I'm going to be PISSED

>hurr durr this is my robot pal
okay what's wrong with a robot companion?
>welcome to portal here's your companion cube
What Did He Mean By This?

I've tried Scorch, Ion, and Northstar out so far. I like all 3. Ion feels sort of plain, scorch is fun but I'm shit at him, Northstar seems pretty neat but I'm not sure what loadout I should use with it and is it good if the rest of my team isn't or doesn't have titans up to support me?

>what's wrong with a robot companion
fking reddisney tier
>what's this shortcuts companion cube
>logical indicatinos the x y coordinates.. help...
>oh no my companions cube
>he's free now
>no more shortcuts companion cube
>illogical

Are you okay? Is it late where you are? I think you might need to get some sleep.

cartoon central tier singleplays

For Northstar i'd recommend enhanced payload for the cluster missiles. The larger blast radius is very noticeable and the extended duration catches players & titans all the time for me. I also use extra dash but that's more up to you since Northstar gets 2 dashes already. Don't hipfire the railgun, ever. You can do fine without other titans backing you up, stay mobile and charge your railgun for titans.

>Northstar seems pretty neat but I'm not sure what loadout I should use with it and is it good if the rest of my team isn't or doesn't have titans up to support me?
Bigger payload, and no. He's ok if you're first to fall on attrition or bounty hunt, but if they drop a ronin you're not gonna have a good day.

Thunderbolt is better than archer, otherwise I mostly agree with this list.

Here's your (you), now leave

Thunderbolt seems weird to me, it chips quite a bit off the titan cooldown per shot from zapping things but it doesn't seem to do much damage against titans. Maybe I just need to use it more.

I think thunderbolt is heavily underrated since you can put out a lot of good damage from indirect fire completely safe from retaliation. It's really good if they've got 3 titans stacked as well, since you hit everything.

i dont get why that shitty list puts it so low

>fire and forget, you're totally safe
>hits everything in a giant radius
>builds a shit load of titan meter
>damage is still decent on top of all this

Are there times when people can see you no matter what? I was bellow someone clinging to a wall and when i watched his kill cam he was gunning down and enemy titan and just looked down and merc'd me and went back onto gunning down my team. I was no where in his field of view either.

If they release the info it a little while after letting people play blind, then it's a great idea.

Is the matchmaking busted? I just started and I got matched against a bunch of level 50's. I feel like an idiot trying to run and just getting gunned down every two seconds.

>Inb4: gitgud
how when I everyone is already good? just lose or hope im carried until im level 20?
tl;dr I'm an angry scrub that wants to git gud but feels like I cant

Thinking of picking this up on PC, how's the population for Australia/Oceanic players?

Are you asking for SBMM?
You wanna kill yourself?

I read about this, seems like it's awful
Check further tho, can't be sure

I wouldn't call the damage decent. It's a bit on the weak side, but for the ability to hit as many titans it cruises past, it's fair. It's enough to tip a fight in favor of a friendly titan.

It's good half the time, but I've noticed if you friend up with just 1 other person you can get pulled against bigger premades that are already gen 6 and are in full neet mode, which is boring. Otherwise the solo matchmaking is hit or miss as you can sometimes get fucked over by it

Are players in your region based on physical region or data center?

Will I notice a difference if I switch between city 1 and city 2?

They really aren't getting anything better as a 50 than the 201 with pulse blade, so yeah it's just a case of get gud. Buy the tone with your starting credits if you're feeling salty about titans.

>Bounty
>fuck, enemy team over taking us
>incoming bounty
>drop Titan
>spam hacked Charge Rifle like a mad man
>5000-4947

Fuck, that was WAY too fucking intense.

No

You can either play Attrition or Bounty Hunt.

Literally not one single person in any other mode, I've checked.

This thread is now about how Dice Roll is the best boost. Only costs 36 even if you get a shitty thing once in a while

It's great when you get amped, or map hack, or even a battery.

But when you get holopilot nova it sucks.

I don't mind turrets or the smart pistol either

Every time I get the smart pistol I immediately die when I use it.

you can hide inside my anus while you prepare to use it and you'll be safe

I'll pass.

Hmm, that's a bit of a shame. I'll keep looking in the meantime but for now thanks for your help guys

the fuck are you even saying

how is babby formed?

I usually see 160 in region for Attrition.

Just had a teammate that was BLATANTLY cheating. Literally running around with Spitfire and blowing people away.

His name was something like "what the fuck did you just say about me, little bitch"

There seems to be a decent amount of them unfortunately. At least it will prompt them to fix it

Someone posted a webm of him several threads ago.

Good to know its public enough that it may get fixed then.

This is why I don't play shooters on PC anymore.

>b-b-b-but m-m-muh FOV!

FOV is fine for me on PS4. I don't feel boxed in.

Consoles are fine, I just vastly prefer m+kb