/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Imposter Edition

Shadowverse is a class-based collectible card game akin to Hearthstone. The Steam version launched on October 28th.

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Discord:
discord.gg/HHHSBzp

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database / Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#
Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/Dpbmh

Friend list:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing
___

Some user made an all-in-one Steam undub and uncensor for the lazy or mentally handicapped. Open wide and enjoy responsibly.

mega.nz/#!tl1mGaIQ

Decryption key: !tsu910nR6lT_xTQAx9QUNI_96DLJ0mvgIwwThp5lPS4
___

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/
Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

Waiting for a Response :

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lC1jJfePL1Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

GOLLY

youtube.com/watch?v=lC1jJfePL1Y

Elana and PtP needs to be fucking nerfed.

Can I meme with sword deck draws, ambush, and well of destiny synergies?

>Imposter edition

I don't get it. Is Luna pretending or something?

>tfw you're one damage away from the kill but you can't make it and you will die next turn

GOLLY ITS ADVENTUROUS IN HERE

Her doll looks a bit different, but I can't quite put my finger on it...

Thanks whoever that was!

>buy 10 packs of cards
>no legendaries or cards to help me start up my havencraft deck

fucking kill me

Good game. Had the misfortune of having all 3 angel crushers in hand when I had to drop the first one. Was fun.

you'll be dead before you can make something useful out of it.

You need to git fucking gud instead of crying for a nerf.

It's a snowman and clay golem Luna.

>calling Luna a snowman
Rude

Wait, she's had a haircut. That's gotta be it.

And then there's this guy.

I just want to play Shadow without being blown the fuck out by Elana shitters.

I want back to B rank, A too hard.

No problem man.

>mfw I tried the aggro bat meme
dats it mane dats it
you have so many options to finish them off even if they ward!

No, because Fairy Bringer is Skeleton Viper and Elf Guard tier, which also aren't played in their respective classes. All of those cards will almost always be a vanilla 1/3 de facto when played and the effect isn't consequential enough to bother with waiting. Maybe if it was "put 1 0-cost fairy in hand" it would be worthwhile.

Now Snake Priestess is a good 1/3 that's not played so often these days because its effect is actually relevant on curve.

>1 turn away from winning against DS Rune
>he gets 3 turns in a row

>sub 50% winrate like many other solid decks
>N-nerf it guys! Waaaaaaaah!

Bat is the slayer of unoptimized decks

I don't really see why people even rank up if they don't have 3 of every card in the game. Being rank A just makes the grind for rewards more annoying

Daily remider.
>BUYING CARDS IN CARDGAMES IS BAD

and then there's THIS guy

Is one pack type better than the other in terms of bringing a new player up to speed?

Standard is what you should be focusing on for a long time.

Reminder to report and ignore obvious shitposts.

yes, don't buy the expac unless you specifically need a card from it

I just buy the expansion since they give out base packs like crazy compared to the expansion

Post games you didn't deserve to win

spending money on anything other than food is bad

>Something counters my deck
>Nerf heeeeeee. I shouldn't have to do anything gibe 100% winrate4free waaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Erika is a lesbian, right?

Well, if you want to keep Deathchaser, maybe cut 1 LotF since I know some lists only run 2 of him. Or 1 Foul Tempest since you're running Necroelementist.

Control simply needs early removal.

I'm confused. How are you mordecai if Luna has 3 mordecai's already?

Shit like this is why I use the "Salty" flair.

I can't believe that guy last thread was actually complaining about having to buy expansion packs.

Christ.

>Hard truth is a shitpost
Gotta be 18 to post. Actually study for your classes kiddo.

Mordecai is more a lifestyle than a card.

Figured as much, but just wanted to double check. Thanks, anons.

Depends on which class you want to build. Roll DE if you are making Haven, but standard for everything else until you have the basics.

>3 bannurs
>implying that does anything to THE WALL

Most decks still revolve around mostly legendaries and golds from standard packs so just pull those for a while.

So why is Floral Fencer evolved considered such a good play?

From her campaign lines it looks like she's never managed to slake her beaver fever. Poor thing.

It's a 4 drop that plays a 3 drop when you evolve her.

Large tempo swing, even if they answer with their own evo, usually you're left with the 2/2 and the 1/1.

She just hasn't had the pleasure of being cummed inside.

Most lesbians just need a good dicking.

You drop 3 cards for 4pp which then get boosted by your shit for a 10pp+ value letting you reclaim the board, clear it, and face someone to death.

So I posted this here a day or two ago. I'm pretty new and I am slowly working towards a midrange dragon deck. I took some advice and slid over some others. but I am really mixed on these Goblinmounts. Some people told me that switching to Imprisoned Dragon would be an improvement, but there have been a slew of times where Goblinmount has saved me from things that Imprisoned would have been nearly useless for. On the other hand however, there's been almost as many times where I was close to stabilizing, dropped Goblinmount and it god DoD'd and I pretty much lost the game right there. Help! I feel lost!

Because the card turns into 8/9 of stats packed into a 4 pp card.

Fair enough.

Boosted by what? I stopped playing bannershit

>Erika's in-match animation
Why did they draw her hair so dynamically? It looks silly when it moves like a limb.

7/8 stats across 3 bodies perfect for commander synergy.

Floral fencer, dragon warrior, and princess mage are probably the best 4 drops in the game but none come close Remy and Ramy.

>Vampy vs Vampy match
Jesus it's like I'm listening to a fucking hentai

>Or 1 Foul Tempest since you're running Necroelementist
Do you think its a good idea? It like even more fucking forests at my rank, since all these steam rerollers hit aa with their netforests.

Banners, wells, other follower abilities and spells.

Reply to my post with
>Left
Or
>Right

First 15 posts decide my take two picks

Also, include 1, 2, or 3 in your post for me to pick my class. Will post dick and results after playing.

Wish me luck, anons! G- give me strength!

Urias should make her his rape slave and teach her the pleasures of the dick.

I feel like you may have forgotten my nigga Siegfried.

Assault commander, banner, wind god, anything really.

I wish that guy on Reddit who made a post about Floral Fencer being a bad card that shouldn't be run in any Sword decks that was one of the top google results for Floral Fencer didn't delete his post. I kind of wanted to read it again for the laughs.

Urias is only interested in enslaving Balthasar to his dick user.

From how the argument manifested over time, I think his actual complaint was that you have to buy the expansion instead of getting a chance to use resource he dumped earlier.

Which is kind of a dumb complaint since
1. Hearthstone does have booster expansions where you can craft cards. They rotate every expansion.
2. Booster expansions have been shittier in average due to booster pack rng and needing a lot of shitty bulk to fill space in a booster expansion, unlike a mission expansion where you can pick and buy cards by buying specific wings.
3. If you plan your purchases better then its not even a real problem.

>buy the 600 crystal pack
>do my first daily 50 crystal pack
>1 silver / 7 bronze

Urias is a gentleman. He would do no such thing. The guy you are looking for is Rowen.

2, Right.

Up

Are you legit autistic?

left

Who else is gonna do it then? Fucking Rowen?

Sorry to break it to you, but Urias is homosexual.

>Muh Balthazar

Rowen is busy patching things up with Isabelle through the medium of despairing dragon dick.

But Rowen is a family man!

3, left

Isabelle is getting raped by knights and now by bats. Rowen has free time.

ルナのまんこだよ

>Not pictured: A second Dance of Death + Crystalia Tia's 6/6

3 Right

Another option if you want to keep the Deathchasers is taking out Necroelementist altogether since you're not running Urd for combo. Then if you go 2x LotF you could add another Skullcradle for consistency and more early game since she's good against Forest and bats as well.

I mean, both Necroelementist and Deathchaser are good, but your deck seems a little too spread right now. Are you having problems generating shadows in time?

Why is Vania so good

Right

>trying to play isabelle
Mistake were made. 0/5

I liked that explanation.

>Evolved fairies are pretty much naked

Is Vania fun?

>Wants to protect the little girl
>Urge to protect rising
>Goes berserk and shapeshifts
>Comes back to his senses to a mindbroken and thoroughly bloated Erika
You could fill doujins with the drama

2cute to bully

Sure, and you know why his family is dead? I'll give you a hint: dragondick

Is she not wearing underwear?

I don't play Hearthstone and I don't understand the complaint. From what I understand, adventures are big expansions that have cards locked behind a paywall, but you are guaranteed to choose what you want? And smaller expansions have booster packs and stuff?

They both have their upsides and downsides. But if what that dude said was true, that you can craft some cards with dust, then that does sound pretty shitty.

The memes are real! this is almost as much fun as tryant!

>Flood the field with spells that fuel more spells, spell synergies, and summons as you run them over

so uh, when's the balance patch?

>unlike a mission expansion where you can pick and buy cards by buying specific wings.

You can't though. It would be great if you could, but you're forced to go through wings in order and shit like putting Spirit Claws or Entomb in the last or second-to-last wing is retarded.

I would take out Wild Hunt and Dragon Warriors for Imprisoned Dragon instead. With 3 Siegfried's you don't really need those and Imprisoned will help you early in the game. GMD is still the best you'll do at the turns he's played even if Dance of Death messes with your momentum pretty badly. Also you should put in Mushu instead of Fire Lizard.

can't*