pastebin.com/1VKLMpBC

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Last thread:

first for me

second for you

>Expansion
Argus is a patch.
Honestly I'm glad for that, I'm tired of fucking around on different planets or universes or whatever, and there's really nothing on Argus, considering most of it has been destroyed and corrupted to fucking shit.

We need a Kalimdor/EK revamp though.

This comic is going to be so fucking non-canon, if it isn't already.

What kind of parses should a healer be getting for mythic progression 60%?

Why doesn't sargeras just crush Azeroth with his hand? Cause azeroth is a Titan? What's the point in trying to save a baby Titan if you want to destroy everything in the universe anyway?

>level this druid
>be boomy
>853 ilvl
>boomkin dps sucks but it's fun
>no leggo yet
>see that new guardian form
>guardian is the only tank spec I find fun
>decide to switch main to guardian
>tank normal EN, get some trinkets
>do a M HoV
>get one of the best leggos

/blog

Because he's halfway across the universe

Its been so long since MoP I can fully remember the mechanics

>I am Lei Shen! Slayer of Kings and Gods. You have made a grave mistake.

i can't even remember the mechanics of wod bosses so don't worry

shouldn't even slightly be a concern on progression you can overheal if its what you need to get the kill so that might not give good parses.

margok was actually a relaxed dps req it was far more mechanical and healing intensive

r8 my druid mog

would look better without the helm desu

this comic is setting up warcraft 4

I didn't play during MoP. How was the Brawlers Guild for healers? I absolutely love the idea of challenging solo PvE content but I'm a little spooked that I might have to play Balance to experience most of it.

its made for dps my dude

has this guy always been in CoS? first time I've seen him here. Must be a 7.1 thing. Anyway, he looks cool as fuck!

What does pandaren gear look like in higher levels? I want to be a panda to do MoP content but not if they're stupid looking.

>Do CoS
>Its a short little mythic with some interesting mechanics
>Do Arcway
>Its literally festering aids
Why did Blizzard have to do this?

Also, what is the current monk meta like?

I was able to get to max rank as guardian in both MoP and WoD, but I was decked out in gear that came a patch or two after the brawler's guild released so... yeah.

gear isnt designed for those tubby fucks chest usually distorts , some Mop armor works but wod and legion seem to not.

>festering-aids
How so

"Patch 7.1.5 - Artifact Knowledge catch up mechanisms, purchase levels without waiting up until Level 10 or more."

Thank fucking shit. No more letting alts sit there accumulating AK until they have to enough to be worth playing.

>I want to be a panda to do MoP
Why? The story makes much more sense in the context of being a foreigner in their land

Technically player Pandas are also foreigners because they're from the turtle but it still feels weird compared to questing as another race.

ww and mw are both very strong in pve/pvp, brm is hot garbage

is 430k constant ST @ 870 good for ret pally?

I wanna die

Well never mind then. I guess Ill make another dwarf.

yeah dude, but what kind of kill time is that with?

864 DH here

can't break 300k ST mate, how do you do it?

inb4 >icyveins, yeah I've read it

>complains about rehashed content
>wants to run deadmines for the millionth time
Nostcucks not even once.

>wait 45 minutes to get into a cata 5man
>disconnected right before last boss

HOW FUCKING SHITTY ARE YOUR SERVERS?

This shit was more stable in vanilla

>be 875 balance druid
>fall behind in dps because I got the shitty boots for my only legendary and not the emerald dreamcatcher, oneths or the ring that cuts our biggest CD in half

poetry

>Class specific mounts
>Hyped as fuck for the mage mount since I've always loved the discs from EoE and hated the could under the Lorewalker one
>apparently I'm literally the only mage who actually likes it
>shitton of mages bitching online about how they hate it
>Blizz will probably cave and change it to something else

I like it as well, all the other people want some ebin zany mount, which doesn't even slightly fit with the mage aesthetic

I have no clue about DH but faulty counter measure and 30% haste seems to really put ret pally into a great spot. I'm using etins fingernail as other trink for now. I just do the regular rotation and that's about it, no legendary either. blessing of might also helps out a ton and adds a ton of damage.

There's no DH in my guild that does over 300k idk what to tell ya, they seem like they shine in dungeons though

Every time I do LFR, I see 1-3 legendaries drop off of Nythendra. Did they up the drop rate or something?

>tfw tauren shammy
>tfw your entire class is jizzing over the air elemental mount
>tfw you're going to have to constantly dismount cause of arches and stupid shit like treebranches

I don't get why people jizz over the giant mounts. It's going to be like poundfist all over again. Sure, it looks cool but I'm probably going to retire it after a week cause of how annoying it is to play the game when you have to dismount just to get to the FP in dalaran.

Who are you quoting?

I do like 450k+ plus on pull but after that it falls to the low 300s sometimes even as low as 280k

I just started playing and desu I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE FUCK I'M DOING, any tips on what I should be doing / focusing on?

DH in my guild is 873 and pulls 1.1m~ dps on pull with bloodlust, and regularly maintains 360k~ -ish dps in EN HC.

>tfw 850 spriest and doing 350k st

feels op man

Wow. Didn't even post the image.

Getting to level 110?

yeah that sounds like me alright

how many legos does he have? I only have sephuz meme

I think it's because my trinkets are shit they're both from kara moroes/opera

Let's go at this one step at a time.

Do you prefer to tank, dps, or heal?

we did it mayne

>potion of the old war
>Casts: 1
>1

Found your problem you fucking shitter.

2. He has Cinidaria and Achor.
His trinks are 850 Bloodthirsty Instinct and Nightborne's Hunting Horn

Yeah I have to get on to my team every now and then for that shit.

good shit sawickers, now can you get back into a good guild

There was a bluepost confirming lego drop rates were buffed in 7.1

So stuff like pic related can happen now.

>casual gets a good legendary
like pottery

Shit. I can't wait til it's my turn, I'm still using Aggramar's Stride on my warrior. I don't even have enough haste for the boots to make a difference. My hunter has it worse, and has Sephuz' Shit.

People joke about it but a ton of people underestimate just how much potting contributes.

My guild had 2 ~0% wipes on Mythic ursoc during progression and both times people remembering to use their second pot would have made the difference.

>tfw I have manacles and boots
>tfw 32% haste for prot and 59% mastery
I run so fucking fast. I can't even begin to hate how slow I am whenever I take them off just to see 100% runspeed again.

How much hp should a prot paladin have? I'm 845ilvl with 2.4M.

No seriously tho Boomkins are fine.

As long as you have the emerald dreamcatcher.

prot have slightly smaller health pools compared to bear blood or dh but also take into account stamina from your artifact traits, if you're low on traits you'll have lower hp

cant unless i raid us times

feels good being a cas

Do quests, gain levels.

and fel essence if you really wanna be top owlbear

Best race to play as for prot warrior for both horde and alliance. Got two friends on different factions and want to play with both

Horde - Tauren for the extra HP and the aoe stun
Alliance - Probably Dwarf for the extra defensive cooldown, though an argument could be made for Humans (extra stats) or Night Elves (extra dodge) as well.

>tauren for the extra HP
nigga it's not 2009 anymore

>double memeaz

Yo, where all the dumb tanks at

I missed metzen this year.
I liked his energy.

Mvp with teeming necrotic

Try Troll their out of battle and in battle health regen is fucking great

>is 430k constant ST @ 870 good for ret pally?

It's not possible, not even with ilvl 880

Cocain is a hell of a drug

>The team looked at all of the talent rows, there are some talents that are never worth considering. These talents may need tuning or redesign.
>The talents that 98% of players are taking may just need to be baked into the spec.

Please Blizz. Make Savage Roar baseline for ferals so it can actually feel fun to play because we can choose soul of the forest or whatever you replace it with.

And make Nature's Balance baseline for moonkins so people can actually choose Fury of Elune without feeling they're missing out when doing bosses.

It's still the best set of tanking racials Horde-side. What else would you suggest?

>30% haste
>etins fingernail as other trink for now.

Yeah there's no way you're doing anywhere close to 400k sustained.

Maybe for 30sec when crusade/bloodlust is up, but not sustained.

Youd be surprised what's possible with lust and sub 60s fights

>implying tauren hasn't ever not been the best tanking horde race

>sub 60s

That's not really "constant"

Not him butPandaren. Double food buff means food that improves mastery which improves your defenses which is way better than just a flat hp buff

>More class order quests
>Legion assaults
>New dungeon
>NINE BOSS RAID
>MOTHER FUCKING KIL'JAEDEN
>A R G U S
>R
>G
>U
>S
I'm actually happy with this

I wonder if they'll make hit combos baseline so we can take a cooldown

>foolishly check the GD
>threads with people celebrating some great victory over elitists.
>'finally heroic dungeons so I can finally see the content.'

Do these people not realize the new patch isn't coming out for a couple months? They are totally going to be over geared even for the 'buffed' heroics coming in 7.2

fuck this weekly quest any tips on winning these pet battles keep meeting people with hella rare pets and getting skunked.

I honestly have no idea why they detest clicking on the group finder and applying to groups.
Are they just that autistic?

Weird part is I see so many people with more than enough ilvl for the content but they talk like its completely beyond them, like some kind of pipe dream

They have extremely thin skins and get really butthurt when their applications to go to M+10 as an ilvl 833 get declined.

Has a third raid-tier been confirmed?

This may come as a surprise, but the vast majority of players have no idea what they're doing. They don't know their talents, they don't know their stats, hell, most of them don't know their own rotations.

No amount of gear could ever make up for being terrible at the game.

The killer is WoW is not even a difficult game in the first place. It's more about doing your homework than it is about being highly skilled. Even the "hard" specs are pretty easy to play in the grand scheme of video games.

The only people who give a fuck about pokemon are turbo-autists. Why does it surprise you they drops hundreds of thousands on gold on meta pets?

I really hope the talent that they make baseline is the one that most players of that class will be happy to have.

For druids:
Feral - Savage Roar
Balance - Nature's Balance or Starlord
Resto - Flourish
Guardian - fine as it is but Rend and Tear if they have to give it one

>getting skunked.
Is this CA lingo

>/wowg/ suddenly loves blizzard

what happened?

tomb of sargeras.
Considering we're going to Argus, there's probably a looooooooooooooooot more content coming.
I'm excite.

WHAT THE FRICK DID WE DO TO DESERVE THIS?

#frickyoublizz
#imfrickindone
#unsubbed