/mbg/ - Mount & Blade General

Slow bred edition.

(Looted) thread: READ THE PASTEBIN BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS.

LATEST BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS:

Gamescom Siege video:
youtube.com/watch?v=pv2qb66PbUg
youtube.com/watch?v=6rq-fEc1N0I

Interviews with Armagan at Gamescom '16:
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZcBAGtXvpk

Last blog:
taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/16

OLDER BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS: See Pastebin

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/HPJiGhg0

M&B Wiki: mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Mount_and_Blade_Wiki

NOOB GUIDE: imgur.com/a/FMAqV

M&B VERSION ARCHIVES
>ftp://ftp.taleworlds.com/

>user's mods and upstab guide:
pastebin.com/agwZu9Df
>/mbg/ Steamgroup
steamcommunity.com/groups/mountandbladevg

New user created stuff:
>Undead Calradia
moddb.com/mods/undead-calradia
>Gekonewer
mega.nz/#F!itxViDAT!PhBfJWsjATkdqN28V2kZ5g
>Dickplomacy 4.3.0.7b
mega.nz/#!o5g3nAiY!Mv1fVljpCfCWykQW-fTqycWvq4zQ-5aRuTxUpMsN_F8

>"I made a mod recently or updated it. Wat do?"
Link to the OP in your post so that it might be easier to find for the one making the next OP (also for regular people).

1st for berserker

cavalry charges

Steppe Waifus when?

I'm posting Cao Cao in honour of the poster who was posting in honour of the original Cao Cao poster until we get a good Romance of the three kingdoms mod.

did someone say cavalry charges

When can I kick in some random asshole's teeth for chewing on his shield before battle? I swear there's always at least one.

how much renow do i need for the khan to take me as a vassal? (using dickplomacy)

Im over 100 now.

did you never play the game before

once, native. The khan took me as vassal without problems. Then I messed around with viking conquest till the snake kill me.

it's 150 by default, 200 if you're a woman

good. thanks.

>You will never have a pure steppe waifu

Why even live?

poor thred is dying young

how do you pronounce /mbg/, /mbg/?

I pronounce it mbg

If I ever had to pronounce it I'd say Mount & Blade General if the person didn't know what /mbg/ was or em bee gee if they did.

>eem bee gee

>ee
why do you do this

embug

Deus vult

mm-bé-ga

>The mod will change the Sarranid Sultanate to the Kingdom of the Darkness and the Nords to the Kingdom of the Light !

I guess 578 finally made a mod

/v/

How do I go maximum dick fucker in dickplomacy.

hmmmbgah

mobage

em bee gee, clearly.

D E A D
E
A
D

>tfw Persistent World has so much potential but the single digit turk playerbase ruins it

PW is only good with friends

D E A D
E A
A E
D A E D

So are there any promising mods coming out soon or is this it until Bannerlord?

Is this an American server?

Yeah, it's GK_TDM. I don't get good ping on euros (obviously).

The Warhammer one

Looks kinda bad

what do you mean? it's an accurate depiction of a steppe tribe women

PoP 3.8 is coming. Nothing new per se, but the updated graphics look really good. I guess they'll tweak a few more minor things, too. I'm looking forward to this.

Is upstab and pike bracing included? After playing 1257 I can't imagine playing without it anymore

>PoP 3.8 is coming.
I fear Bannerlord might come out first

doesn't show up in the changelog, so probably not?

We'll see. I win anyway.

I wonder how many faggot modders dream about getting picked up by Taleworlds like the Mount&Musket and Brytenwalda guys did

Saxondragon seems to have ambitions along those lines

TW only picks SP modders up on the condition that the DLC is dogshit at launch

page 9 is a lewd trebuchet

>Only cowboy mod is a multiplayer mod
Why?

wake me up when bannerlord comes out

>npc attacks
>i attack
>hear block sound
>i bounce, my enemy's attack goes through

wot

Don't do it!

u got chambered

Warband plebs get out

sleep tight knight

Cao Cao, you must prevail!

Pure Steppe waifus + Genghis Khan mode would be ideal and is a necessity for Bannerlord.

just play dickplomacy with polygamy as a khergit

With the notable exception of Lady Valka the Lady's are neither pure enough nor do we have the Crusader King's style dynasty infrastructure to make true Genghis Khan mode possible.

Do I defect to Sarranid or Rhodoks? Ragnar (and my step-bro) are gonna be pissed at me but I want to keep my fief and I feel bad if I rebel against Big Boss R.

>This fucking faggot

Don't you get that nobody likes your fucking incessant shitposting about some fucking chingchongs killing each other? You don't add in any way to this general other than annoying other people. You should, seriously, consider suicide right now.

Do you think you are funny? That you contribute to "board culture"? Nobody likes you or your posts and you should stop immediately.

The worst part is that you could've spent your time working on a mod of your own instead of shitposting in this general and be done with it by now. Either you're clinically retarded or you really don't care and is just in it for the shitposting. But considering what a horrible fucking meme this Cao cao-posting is you're likely retarded either way.

Hope your friends on Reddit will enjoy this answer, because I'm so fucking done with this general.

>a castle
Get a town first then consider defecting.

If you want to be a vassal stick with Rhodoks

If you want to unite the world as an independent faction join Sarranids, help them wipe Rhodoks, then create a new kingdom with Rhodok's culture.

>defecting for one (1) shitty castle

stale pasta, nigger

Well I wrote it, fag.

b-b-but muh Jamiche...

I want to have my own faction and control the Shariz bay, with bathhouse and slave trade. Gotta start somewhere tho.

>tfw superior white nord waifu

What's the best multiplayer mod?

VC

>

did they fugg the little boy

>be user
>lying on the internet
>

no, they get the fuck outta here you pedo scum

You're confusing the Greeks w/ the Turks.

they fugged each other then?

You're confusing the Christian Greeks w/ the Hellenistic Greeks.

they got fugged by Seljuks then?

so they fugged the horse?

you mean the Romans

You're confusing the Hellenistic Greeks w/ the gay Greek utopia thought up by homo's, and anti Greek propoganda.

I seriously cannot understand how someone at Taleworlds though Rhodok Sharpshooters were at all balanced in any way.

May as well put Nord Huscarls on armored horses and give them lances as a secondary weapon.

But user they're balanced. They're very weak against cavalry

rhodoks were underpowered in the original mount&blade and then they overdid it with the buffs in warband

not really if you compare them to other ranged units

S-Source?

They also have a really low rate of fire

jjfrenchie

how can you tell

Native

Shit players

thats correct

How the fuck am I supposed to start a rebellion and start my own Kingdom? By nearly everyone I know who plays this game's advice, they said join a faction then rebel later on. I have more fiefs than every other vassal in the kingdom combined and King Ragnar only has 3 more fiefs than I do. Yet every castle or town I conquer he gives me. I even conquered a castle, he was going to give me a different random castle and I declined it, and he STILL gave me the castle I conquered. We just destroyed Swadia and I own literally nearly every castle and city.

What the fuck am I supposed to do?

get bad relations with ragnar
get high controversy

which makes them exceptionally susceptible to cavalry (especially light cav like sword sisters) given their capability to close the gap pretty quickly before they can launch the second volley

Is there a way to delete vegetation in the scene editor? I can't select them the same way I select normal props it seems

how do I do that? my relation with Ragnar is only 21

>been at peace for several weeks now
>bored as shit
>Jarl Surdun keeping me occupied killing Taiga Bandits and Sea Raiders
I feel like triggering a war because this is getting boring. Fucking soldiers keep deserting because there's nothing to do.

that second volley isnt gonna do much tho
theyre probably better than other archers if the cavalry is charging right at them
but i agree that theyre worse than archers if cavalry is charging at something else on the field

take quests from him and fuck it up

I've tried that actually, but the only quests he gives me are "i want to take your companion" ones.

>Fucking soldiers keep deserting because there's nothing to do.
i don't get it. why would they even desert from that? they still get paid, now with even less risk for their lives