/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Previous thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by clicking link below, then toasting your SC name and crew you want to join in the bread. Make sure your profile visibility is set to all.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gta_general_vg (all)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>GTA:O Unlocks by Rank
pastebin.com/bAr3Q5sT
>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr
>Lap time comparison for every fully upgraded GTA:O vehicle
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nQND3ikiLzS3Ij9kuV-rVkRtoYetb79c52JWyafb4m4

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.36
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/228742727

>Social Club still won't process Snapmatic Selfies.
>This issue exists since forever.
>There are thousands of threads on their forums.
>Not a single response from Rockstar, no way to resolve it yourself.
>Rockstar still advertises this feature at Social Club's front page.
>Taking the link there, selecting your selfie and accepting does nothing.
>Get told to wait a few minutes for the changes to apply.
>Months later my avatar is still the same.
>I tried from different IP ranges, different operating systems, browsers, hardware configurations and devices.
>Didn't change one time. I can still change it to whatever fucking Rockstar pre-made avatar I want, not Snapmatic tho.

TT Closed Crew session

SC: anon8792

It's closed crew, so if you try and add me but I'm asleep or something, just cruise join crew and you should find it

>no mention of bread
I need my fiber

>Kill on sight list

>Nessi

then get some -Vanilla_Rice- instead

I don't have a heli but I've already managed to fill up my medium warehouse, still have a long way till I get a buzzard

how much are they again? I can't remember if they're 1.5 million or 3 million, but if it's the latter then it's gonna be like 60 missions or some shit like that. try to get in as many VIP missions as you can.

1.6 million. So if I sell my warehouse I'll be at 900k and then I guess I'll grind 6 or so hours of VIP missions

Do Headhunters in between crate missions. Every HH will pay back a 3-crate shipment with 2k to spare, so by the time you sell your warehouse you've already cut into that 250k to fill it up.

Here's a very useful chart another user made shortly after the CEO update. Do the math yourself.

I always spend hours doing the math for this kind of thing just to find out I did something wrong.
How many crates (not sales or pickups) does it take to pay off the cheapest of each size warehouse (with a cost of 6k each)?

it's 2:16 in the morning for me I'm not doing math for you right now since I don't have access to the pricing atm. those measurements are pointless anyway just only sell full and do the simple addition.

It varies anyway so no point getting specific with the math. You might lose shipments, your pay on VIP missions varies and you get a 3% bonus for every rival CEO and like 1% for every player not in a group, giving you potentially like a 30% bonus, which is pretty damn substantial. Try to get as many of your friends as possible to become rival CEOs/presidents for you.

pic related, check out this massive bonus I got on my large when I sold in a practically-full session

>It's a Nessi bum bum gets sore episode

Why did we like this faggot again?

Why can't we get real American tiddies in this game on our trannies?

nice ;)))))))

Posted last thread by a different user, what color do you reckon that blue stainer is so I could apply it to a different car?

>tfw fav bike refuses to change

Shotaro out when?

Dark blue?

Is there any way to get cop uniform?

wow really?

No, it's more of a Hot Pink, I would say

i believe it

Post your best nessi kill and chimp-out. Winner will get a Megalodon Shek Card!

still no 250k in my account

thanks rockstur.

>its a "all the good sounding v8s are put on shit cars" episode

not anymore ;^)

>it's a "you haven't heard the ingame audio at all in a week because everything is either too silent or muted" episode

>its a "my music was loud as shit when i put it into the self radio folder, but its super quiet ingame" episode

When is the tron bike / lotus c-o1 coming out?

>planes landing / taking off at LSIA would fly over a military base

Also we would no longer have yachts near the Vespucci Beach. And the hills on both sides of the Fort Zancudo Runway would have to crazy ass winds, especially this far out in the ocean, definitely not an ideal place for jets to be landing and taking off.

Even with the skewed realism in GTA, this would never happen.

30 minutes

>no yachts near vespucci
good, yachts shouldn't obstruct the view from the beach military vessels should

>Do Headhunters in between crate missions*

*if you're generous towards your associates. If you want to make more dosh for yourself just keep doing crates with different warehouses to avoid cd

>It's a you tried to by a hotknife without the fenders or hood, but got the shit version with the fenders so you tried to buy it again, but only got the shit version again and ended up wasting 20,000 dollars episode!!

theyre are two hotknifes?

>it's a forced meme episode

The game with the "most impressive open world sound design" has lame ass-sounding cars and guns, with the sound of gunshots not travelling even 100 in-game meters

whos this cutie

That's Lester Crest

>world ambience is nonexistant
>gunshots are silent unless you're shooting the gun in which case it's the loudest sound you'll ever hear in the entire game
>sound fades off meters away
>if you're on a mission and you have music turned on but no radio playing it's just constant GENERIC MISSION MUSIC which is a 3 second loop of irritating sound diarrhea
>radio stations generally suck and are worse than IVs radio
>IV had better overall sound and ambience than this

>world ambience is nonexistant
have you ever just walked around? it's fucking great
>hear some girl answer her phone
>"this is she"
>hehe i say that sometimes too instead of "speaking"

>random dialogues is world ambience
dialogue boost is the only sound option I have maxed out at all times and I've never fucking heard an npc have a conversation with something else

Her name is Lester___, she helps you out on heists sometimes.

>constant GENERIC MISSION MUSIC which is a 3 second loop of irritating sound diarrhea
>radio stations generally suck and are worse than IVs radio

go to settings - turn music off

Great coding desu

>generic mission music
its like they didnt expect people to be running their music outside the game
oh wait, you cant do that on consoles so its
>pc only, who cares
meme again.

thank cpt obvious I'd never ever find this on my own the first time I went into options to make the torture stop
why aren't separate options for general music and radio a thing in 2012?

no prob
>cpt obvious to the rescue

so when are we getting actually working fake seats

How does the mc money making thing works?
Do i have to buy the most expensive shit or i can jew it out with the cheapest ones?
Do i have to give a shit or they just make money while im doing my things?

It's a haha benis map mayne

Probably comes with the car interiors update that will get rid of the copy-pasted insides and gives every car an unique look.
never

>Spotify PS4

YOUR BARBIE DOLL

>oh wait, you cant do that on consoles so its
>Sony literally owns spotify

>4th outfit
my man

high on toiletcleaner/10

>That green outfit
how the fuck are you fucking faggot coming up with these

I'm waiting for a solid week of Rockstar not wiping my outfits before I remake all of them.

>It's a you tried to by a hotknife without the fenders or hood, but got the shit version with the fenders so you use your menu to change it and laugh at faggots episode!!

>It's another "you're not nearly autistic enough to give a fuck about such insignificant bullshit" episode.

tfw I don't even own a Hot Knife because I'm not into meme dinosaur cars

80's Cheetah, when?

t. I missed out on the Roosevelt

>meme dinosaur cars
go buy some sharkcards for your x80 faggot

>not liking one side of spectrum instantly makes you LOVE the opposite side
I'm not even going to tell you to kill yourself, you will suffer more by continuing to live the rest of your miserable life as it is.

>miserable
choke on it, i thought you had some sticky bombs to be buying? get the fuck out if you're so above it

>tfw I have more real friends than you, I have a better job than you, I'm actually in a real relationship and you're not, and I'm overall much happier than you
Be as self righteous as you want. I'll keep being happy.

Can you possibly stop saying "meme" for something people enjoy? I would appreciate it.

WWWWWOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW HHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYY FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK SSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!

IIIIIIIII AAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMM SSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

how much are we betting someone with a - in their name is doing this?

It was me

caught in the act buddy get ready to die

Youre mom will die in her sleep tonight unless you say nice things about me

@159423059
>looking for attention so bad you take off your trip and change name so that you avoid as many filters as possible
You are the single most annoying person I've encountered and you're not even a retarded teenage girl OR only pretending. Holy shit.

>@159423059

>oh wait, you cant do that on consoles
>IT MUST ALL BE ON THE SAME DEVICE REEEEEEEEEE
>Literally Spotify, literally

Retarded tech illiterate PCuck

ur gay faggot

Speak like a normal human being for once, and just maybe somebody will actually listen to you, your dad, or your mom, I assure you.

lmao look how assmad this kid got.

trolled again, retard.

Pathetic, and to think I had faith in you, but what do I expect from an ingrate?

ur relly gud at shitpostin

and it hurts with every heartbeat

Are there any other bikes that can do this?

ya me

It's literally the latest fad though.

Did you know...

That you can whip your tank turret around and send other players flying?

Try it, it's fun!

That's basic

Been doing that maenoeuvrei since you were in baby shoes kid lmao

Should've used an angle from which the cucksurgent would block the sun

Which is better, Assault Shotgun or Minigun?