>Overwatch World Cup @ Blizzcon 2016
gosugamers.net/overwatch/events/576-overwatch-world-cup-blizzcon-2016
twitch
.tv/blizzard (November 4th is today)

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/dnIge
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mercy now gives a 50% overheal which deteriorates over a short time (like Lucio ult). Is she balanced now?

Torbjörn Lindholm

Here's a gallery of all of Sombra's alternative skins. imgur.com/a/dnIge

>it's ok for genji because I REALLY like anime
>its ok for ana because I REALLY like milfs

This is not a problem with sombra but a problem with other characters and it shows, specially with mercy.
She is a bit too powerful on some things but the number of abilities is not it, she's actually really cohesive and all her abilities serve a purpose.

They're never going to do that because they don't want her to be medic. Same reason they'll never properly buff Pharah.

Thank you

>that Los Mutertos skirt skin
l-lewd!

>All these people complaining about Sombra being OP.
>Be a hog main and have experience with invisible spies from TF2.
>Can't wait to one shot this dumb spic whenever she appears on my screen.

I bet you all are something stupid, like Genji or Widow mains.

>tfw shitter trying to climb out of low ELO
Any tips for me? Overall game sense and what not
Most played are: Roadhog (When we need a tank but I dont care)
Reinhardt (When we need a tank and I care)
Lucio (nobody wants to play support either
Soldier 76

>Implying the Overwatch dev crew care about stealing ideas from TF2
they've literally said that they've taken a lot of inspiration from TF2 and other games

Genji has hard counters, and has for a long time. He can get shut down in the startup for his ult by a good McCree. Ana can get taken out by any flanker too. Mercy is far from over powered too. Fuck off retard.

>short Sombra skin
muh dick
TAKE THAT ROASTIES!

>soldier

git gud with mcmeme and play him rather. Playing Zarya or D.Va (while still in low) helps too.

Anyone here prefer release meta?

xth for best brown waifu

alright first next time you play a match notice how many shots people fire even before the enemy has shown up, if one of those hits sombra she's out of stealth. You are also forgetting about game sense and awareness of the player. Also have you seen a duel between tracer and zen? it's a similar situation with sombra and thought it favors tracer, it's not a counter by any means. You are always on your toes when you play this game so I'm really not sure what you mean by that. well if she throws her translocate device and manages to sneak in invisible through a barrage of fire and then emp she better focuses zen super quick because it doesn't take long for a team to just straight up destroy a 200 hp target. And yeah maybe she can make a fight a 5v6 by ulting but think about it most heroes do that with their ultimates.
you are also supposing that a hero that mainly remains invis is gonna have her ult up every time she fights zenyatta.

just think about it in a real competitive situation.

>double mccree meta where you fb+fth everything
no

>"we don't want to split the userbase" given as reason why there's no complete solo queue ranked mode or a myriad of other different mode suggestions
>splits the userbase into twelve thousand pieces for shit no one cares about like the brawls

>He can get shut down in the startup for his ult by a good McCree.
You mean the mcree that shouldn't be in melee/almost range in the first place?
And getting shut down in ult start up means you're not playing a good genji and even if it happens, you still respawn with almost full ult.
>Ana can get taken out by any flanker too.
Every fucking hero can be taken out by a flanker, ana has an insane kit AND her sleep fucks up any attempt to flank her,

>Mercy is far from over powered too.
No one mentioned mercy being overpowered, learn to read, in fact it assumes her being the complete opposite of that.

>mini-skirt
Wtf

>widow vs. widow while everyone else supports them

no

>play McCree
>M1 is my bread and butter
>ult is pretty much useless
>nothing for Sombra to hack
>ult is going to serve as bait for Sombra's EMP so teammates can use their actually useful ults uninterrupted

It's a good day to be a McCree main.

>you are also supposing that a hero that mainly remains invis is gonna have her ult up every time she fights zenyatta.
She's not gonna be always invis, and she doesn't needs to.
She just needs to be invis one time to completely shut you down with her ult and she could have it up at any time.

>And yeah maybe she can make a fight a 5v6 by ulting but think about it most heroes do that with their ultimates.
Do other heroes get basically guaranteed ultimates?
Do other heroes completely silence any attempt of fighting back or control sombra and her teammates?
If you think having 50 hp is not that big of a deal I'm sorry user but you're gonna have to face a cruel reality come monday, you'll see against good sombras.

>>ult is going to serve as bait for Sombra's EMP so teammates can use their actually useful ults uninterrupted
her ult is as big as a fucking mei ult field it's not a super small tracer pulse bomb range

Daddy

any 2k na shitters wanna ranked?

I see you 10-year old cousin learned how to use MS Paint

it's line of sight and instant too.

I'm not a hacker like sombra sorry xD

It's not instant, it has a small delay, a bit less than lucio ult.

>Wasting a huge AoE hack for 1 McCree

I'm just gonna teleport behind you and hack you personally. Only bronze Sombras would waste their ult for 1 mccree

>cant use abilities for six seconds once hacked
Oh, okay, so basically this is worse than Ana's sleep dart
Great design Blizzard

How's 1v1 and 3v3 going to work? Any details yet?

Well it doesn't last forever, I don't mind getting my ult cancelled so my teammates can use theirs after a few seconds. She's either going to waste it entirely or me or risk their team getting high-nooned, and I'm not high enough where people would see through this.

Cutest and best pairing

First for humanbois not being able to compete

a very small delay, might as well be instant.

>can contest while invisible

OH BOY HERE WE GO

alright tell me how she's gonna charge her ult because I assume she's gonna have to be played very similar to tracer and tracer relies heavely on her 3 sec blinks and her relocate which potentially gives her all her hp back. What do you mean by heroes not being able to control her? is she immune to m1 when she ults? I'm not saying having 50 hp is not a big deal im saying she's not a hard counter to zenyatta.

You ignorant piece of shit. Why don't you fuck off and go shit up leddit with your garbage?
>I-I thought it was real I swear!
What the fuck is wrong with these people /owg? Am i in a fucking BIZARRO WORLD? I am surrounded by complain and utter degenerate retards.

Maybe Reaper has the right idea... FUCK PEOPLE

Just use Norton you faggot.

bring
out
the
Pharah

So liberal and progressive!

also

>implying human girls can compete

1v1 is a randomized mirror match

No counterpicks, no support, no rng giving someone an advantage
It's to see who's best at a specific hero. Pure skill only

lel

>can contest while frozen

OH BOY HERE WE GO

Tuesday is official launch day? I hear this in a vid.

you can see where a frozen Mei is.

BUT WHERE IS SOMBRA?

Lucio vs Lucio would last for fucking forever.

>tfw everyone is going to use this legendary skirt skin
>tfw I like her common recolors more

Just in range for me to cancel my ult and flashbang/headshot you before you can cast, making you a non-thing in the teamfight.

>See it being contested
>Don't see anyone on the point
>Spray a few rounds around
>Invisibility negated

She can't hack or shoot while invisible, so trying to contest like that is going to do more harm than good

user I'm having a really shit day and you made me belly laugh.

Thanks.

Ctrl-w'd from the cinematic when Widowmaker didn't snipe the Russian chick. There's only so much PG-13 cliche-storm garbage I can take.

I'm sorry to hear that I made you feel better. I hope whatever was bothering you comes back you deluded, autistic, insufferable faggot.

>2 mccree
>wait till their ult is up
>12:00:00 decides who is the better

REMOVE SOMBRA
SOMBRA IS SHIT

I will post this in every thread to come.

(Samefag) I seriously can't understand people who think the Overwatch cinematics are good enough to justify a movie. The writing is legit some of the worst I've ever seen, and I'm too old (and yet sufficiently drunk) to be posting here right now.

Doomfist is an omnic confirmed

In your mom

>ywn have a hot robot bf

JUST

>Attack widow can't aim worth a shit
>Is generally useless

Seemed pretty accurate to me

It's 8 seconds user, it's not a few seconds.
It's not your ult being cancelled, it's you being a free pick making an encounter 5v6 while 2-5 other people are also silenced for 8 seconds.

The fact that she can do insane damage and has the effective range of a 76
She's gonna have it eventually.
>is she immune to m1 when she ults?
Is everyone gonna instantly locate the sombra and gun her down before she can kill a zenyatta before zen can even throw a single orb after emp?
And if they do, she can just translocate out
Ult is almost instant, so good luck insta killing her.
>she's not a hard counter to zenyatta.
Her ultimate literally makes zenyatta a free pick and forces any encounter where she has ult into a 5v6

That's a extremely big counter and I don't know how anyone can't see how devastating emp is to lucio, zarya, rein and zenyatta unless you're gold or some shit.

>plays children games
>watching short cartoons based on children games
>is somehow buttblasted that things arent dark and edgy enough for him

You need to reconsider your life choices. Right now.

>Overwatch
>Pure skill only

Wew lad

Good responses.

Like it would ever leave you stupid nigger.

You can't take back the laugh.

Anyway I liked Overwatch a lot in the Beta but someone almost totally lost interest once it came out, dunno if it's just the shallowness or I was too into PoE.

>We could've had this...

if you watched the whats new panel you'd know

>childrens games
Retard alert
If overwatch is a "childrens game" why does it have a general on Veeky Forums? Why is it not rated E for everyone?

Stop making up bullshit excuses for blizzTURD when the truth is they arent mature enough for their own game. Get fucked loser.

how the fuck do i genji

I remember when Blizz games were at least a little edgy, since WoW they've been cute cartoon wank :/

wheres the user that said korea will never be good at ow

thank god that looks terrible

>contests point
>gets caught
>teleports out and does it all again
she only has 6 second cooldowns on those skills

Whoever is responsible for scraping this design instead of tweaking it to look less like Ana's needs to be FUCKING FIRED ASAP.

teehee I said norton. you get it ? because sombra hacks things haha and norton is a anti-virus software? my sides are in orbit!

Fucking ingrates, I hate the people in this community more than the game, sombra, my ex-gf or life itself.

>Sombra is a bright colored hero
>Somehow they are stealthy

They better have fucking darker color scheme for the alternates.

>hear high noon
>know every location McCree can get to with his zero mobility
>know every location where he'd want to ult
>know every location he can't get to due to your offensive/defensive line
>takes him some time to charge up the ult
>instinctively get out of his LOS without even looking for him
>have to do this 2-3 times a match

>see you're being hacked by Sombra
>have no idea where she might be due to her invisibility and teleporter
>no time to react since it only takes 2 seconds
>have to do this potentially (but not realistically) up to 50 times a match

Have Naruto music turned up so loud your ears bleed
Spam M2 at close range
Jump like a rabbit in heat
Reflect spam, hopefully hit something
Abuse swift strike
Yell "RULES OF NATURE" when you ult

i misread this as "how do i fuck genji" but my answer would be the same

just do your very best

mccree should be able to roll during his ult

Rave on the streets, invisibility in the sheets.

it's not 8 seconds user where are you getting this info?
she can do insane damage at basically reaper range, her spread is as wide as tracer's. well yes if you get close enough to where you emp 3 people the team is gonna immediatelly notice. Yes she can teleport out but that means shes also out of the fight for a short duration since she's gonna have to teleport back to safety. AGAIN every ultimate is strong to where it could potentially make a fight a 5v6. I don't know why you're bringing up ranking but I'm diamond if you're curious.

Still can't take it back.

>having a general on Veeky Forums meaning anything

Hoo boy I can't wait to play more adult games like Yokai Watch, Puzzles and Dragons and FN@F

>poke
>do whatever the fuck you want when you learn how to use dash and reflect correctly
>choose your fights, dash away like a pussy when you can't win
>keep poking
>ALWAYS GO FOR HEADSHOTS
>poke nigger
>pop ult and hunt that fucking mercy
>combine it with a zarya for a free potg

complain that your team is shit while doing nothing

Did you forget about enemies having giant red lines around them?

>Yokai Watch, Puzzles and Dragons and FN@F
All of these games have heavy adult themes. Opinion discarded, like I said it has a fucking general ON Veeky Forums. The asshole of the internet.

Mexican SJW vs Russian Nationalist

OMG OMG OMG

>why isnt it rated "E" for everyone
Because cartoons with guns and no blood can slip away with no age restriction but games can't. It is how the rating system works.

>why does it have a general on Veeky Forums

I don't know, there is a whole board called /mlp/ that is dedicated to a children cartoon. Nothing stops adults from enjoying entertainment aimed at young audiences.

Anyway - 2/10 bait, made me respond.

They realized that being more accessible means more money. It gets more female gamers, more casual gamers, and more young gamers to check out the product.

I'm willing to bet that this design was worked on before they even started to make Ana.
Probably someone thought "hey, that looks cool, but is not hot topic enough for Sombra. How about we make this design a seperate hero." And thusly, Ana was born

>when Blizz games were at least a little edgy
When was this

>puzzles and dragons
really?
i get the other 2 but not this.

Gabriel's life is nothing but suffering on all levels

Yeah I get it but it's declining in appeal to me personally. I guess I'll go over and be edgy with some poorly polished indie games or something.

given that a multiplayer game needs many players, why would it be a problem to have more

WHY DOESN'T HE JUST SMOKE THROUGH THE DOOR???