strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

>Upcoming Hard Mode Brawl:
us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/20324471

>Hearthstone World Championship:
us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/esports/tournament/hearthstone-world-championship-2016

Old thread:

Azor Jon

>Maelstorm portal now can spawn marshal, another 2/2 and 1/1 with charge
These faggots are buffing shaman, Again

>tfw reno warrior comes back with a stronger and even harder penis than before

that brief moment just before standard hit where reno warrior was viable was bliss

Imagine going to the trouble of building a Kazakus deck and then using him to craft a 1 mana spell.

>vs hunter
>get pyroblast off turn 1 babbling book
>stall the game out until i get him to 10 health
>double kill command lethal xD

Meanwhile druid's portal summons a 1/1

6/10 almost got me

Such an oldschool finisher

Did you legitimately think they would nerf shaman by adding more shaman cards

Like what the fuck are you expecting
Every other class is getting good cards to catch up while shaman loses his only maindeck totem and source of earlygame in like 4 months and overload goes back to being a shitty mechanic instead of a trogg-booster.

>kazakus
>once reno rotates

Shaman should go to paladin trash tier for this atrocious stale shaman meta

It doesn't matter how long a cancer lasts in standard it is still going to bug you for at least 3 to 4 months and then moving on to live in the wilds forever with dr boom and mysterious challenger

Give me your strength /hsg/

Reno Shmeno

It's already over

>missed 50/50

You... have already... lost.

Priest is looking RIDICULOUS this expansion, oh my god. are you ready for 40 minute games where you will repeatedly get dicked by YOUR OWN minions?

Fucking Reddit and their whining about """""muh Purify""""" so now we have to tolerate this bullshit for the next two years???? We're heading straight into a Priest meta, and it's going to quickly suck what little fun is actually left out of this game.

Prepare for the worst, THE WORST, meta game since Huntertaker. Prepare to feel what a miserable, unfun experience a Priest meta actually is.

What's the most fun thing you can do with hunter this brawl? All his cards are boring and I don't want to play face aggro bullshit.

They'll all start begging for Purify to be put back in Arena soon lel

That mage is already 12-0, to him you are a mere step in a ladder.

My superior e-sports intellect fetched this fireball, outskilled af

Shut the fuck up retard

/hsg/ has gone dangerously furry

when do I get my 4 card packs ?

I never even thought about arena, I had to check to make sure they didn't pull a firelands portal with priest and make dragonfire a common

I'm so ready for 2 more years of Paladin being an unplayable meme, and control decks being an absolute joke, because king "fuck you I'll beat you with your own cards" will be pushed to the absolute limit.

rate my stream pls
/tomatossssss

It's a fucking epic retard.

t. Priest player
t. Redditor
t. Cuckold
t. Moron

jesus christ I hate midrange shaman

marketing is against the rules

end yourself

t. facefaggot

Go play your ADHD decks until you can

was reading comprehension not required in your third world country?

more card reveals when?

The whole playerbase does. Team 5 doesn't care.

>until you can
?????

mad Priest kiddo can't even finish his own sentence. did the Bull finish with your wife before you could complete your sentence?

why are Priest players always so angry and confrontational? It's almost like they are trying to compensate for something. Is it because literally nobody likes them or their class?

I'm guessing 5 hours when the qa panel starts, there's no way they won't show a few cards

>Mass Dispel
>Leave them with a board full of 0/2 shit

Nothing personnel Morgl

>Bloodlust

Retarded priestcuck FUCK OFF

>People debating the usefulness of card
>My sides are in orbit because the flavor text simply reads WE
>Hearthstone Championship 2017 crowd confused when battle cry is "HOL UP!"

>Thalnos + Holy Nova

The light shall le burn you

Where did they play him in stream?

>3/3 for 4 mana

Shit stats. You lose so much tempo you may as well just concede. Whoever thinks this is good has to have a learning disability if they still haven't figured out that this game is about playing your biggest and most threatening shit on curve.

Let me explain how this will work:
>hero power the first 3 turns
>turn 4 you play this
>conjure up this most OP 10 mana spell you can think of
>lose turn 5

Fucking come to your senses ya dumbasses.

never

Did everyone forget you can also make 1 or 5 mana spells? These would likely also be very strong for their costs.

Shut the fuck up and go back to r*ddit.

>mfw pulling off turn 5 lethal in brawl against double moroes

Yeah because Xaril ended up being so terrible. Oh wait he's a perfectly adequate card.

no one cares
dies to spirit claws

>played for a week because FotM
>never seen again after that

I can tell you're no rogue

nobody plays xaril moron
and it's precisely because a 5/4 common for the same manacost outclasses him vastly

>nobody plays it in a tier 1 deck therefore it's a bad card across the board

Your shieldbearer is showing.

I guess Druid of the Claw is a bad card too since no one plays it anymore.

New expansion looks really good my friends

Reno rogue plays it. I can tell you're no rogue. Only playing the highest tier tempostorm.com miracle list doesn't mean you are.

Fucking turbo moron.

Yes and Yes. It's not in the best decks, then it's shit.

>memeshit

LUL Go all in or go home, don't fuck around bro.

Daily reminder that

>Amnesiac blew a 3-1 lead

>Digital athletics

>literal twitch memer
>literal shieldbearer

ranked in terms of most complex to least complex

shadowverse
magic the gathering
netrunner
yugioh
pokemon tcg
duelyst
eternal
chronicle: runescape legends
elder scrolls: legends
hearthstone

Who /savingmoney/ here

This.

It could easily be a 4/4 or even a 4/5 especially given that it requires you to build a deck that consists of one ofs. I don't think it will see any play after reno rotate out.

According to /hsg/:

Moonfire is a good card
Druid of the Claw is a bad card

Let this sink in

Fucking lmfao

>not topdeck quickshot into topdeck quickshot into topdeck skill command

Not really.

Why doesn't blizzard just unify their servers like shadowverse does? Why does latency matter in a card game?

Time to school some hearthcucks, get them ready for Shadowverse. Shadowverse is the single deepest, most challenging, most skill-based game ever created. There is not a single other game in any genre that comes close to the level of skill Shadowverse requires.

This is why Shadowverse threads are the best, most intelligent threads on Veeky Forums. Only the smartest, brightest, and most patient people post in them. Essentially, the very best of humanity posts in them.

Conversely, the only people who don't like Shadowverse clearly don't have the skills to handle its depth. It is too hardcore for them. That's okay though. Games like MTG and Hearthstone exist for people like them. Shadowverse fans are too good to hold grudges.

I don't like this corruption theme in SV

Xaril is shite m8

nope, it looks LoE levels of quality sorry m8 on your inability to have fun

One is used by pros, the other is not.

Let that sink in.

I require all of /hsg/ to give me their energy once again to beat 11 wins anduine

>cards can be good or bad in a vacuum
super shiggy

>he's not an electronic sports jock

lol

They saw an opportunity to milk "pro-players" of their "e-sports" and went for it.

>no 4 mana priest card so far
they finally realized

Over 1000 games I have 62% win rate going first, 49% win rate going second. This game is basically a coin toss.

t. kripp

legend cardback owners typing in /hsg/ right now: 0

>Blizzard fucked me so can't pre-order using my Google play bucks.

What fucking Jews are they?

I know right.

Spawn of Shadows is already GOAT.

Blizzard actually cares about things like 'snappiness' and 'game feel' which contributes to their domination over casual games markets

Sounds like a shitty coin.

>no pre purchase cardback

welp guess blizz isn't getting my money

You should play rogue, they have lots of coins

is 'game feel' what they call the series of multiple coinflips that decide every match?

You can literally ask any pro on twitch streaming right now and they will tell you Xaril is a better card than Moonfire. Guaranfuckingteed. Comeback with results or shut the fuck up.

Thanks for nothing fags

You mean the feel when they say the tavern is closed and doesn't let you log in? Or the feel when the game just stops working and you have to restart it to resume your game?

no?

would you like an actual definition

if anyone from /hsg/ responded, you would have lost

>shadowverse servers have never been down
ok

>R*ddit doesn't realize Kun is insane because hurr you play it turn 10
Yeah it's not like a 0 cost 7/7 isn't a fuckhuge tempo swing in itself.

when shadowverse servers go down they give people multiple packs of cards to make up for it.

>>shadowverse servers have never been down
>ok
They announce their downtimes ahead of time.

pleasure not jinxing you make

I'm excited to get two 0 mana 8/8s played with a 0 mana 7/7 on the same turn as the opponent drops a 10 mana minion.

>1/3/3
>2/3/4
>0/5/5
>0/7/7
>0/8/8

And yet Molten Giant being low cost when you're under 15hp was a problem. The only reduced mana cost minion that requires actual thought and risk to play for cheaper.

I really don't understand. It's not even a permenant reduction like all the others listed. That new Druid legendary is just pure retarded, it allows for huge swing turns for ZERO risk.

So now that the hype has relaxed a little bit what do you think?

Blizzard is back to hamfisting archetypes it seems and htis time around it's YOU'RE GOING TO PLAY DRAGON PRIEST AND YOU WILL IKE IT

Other than that doesn't seem too bad

I
AM POWER

The thing on the right doesn't even look like an imp. What's the point of drawing a girl and then calling her random names?