/utg/ - Undertale General

Stand Edition

Previous timeline: Spoilers ahead, proceed at your own Frisk.

-The Game
>store.steampowered.com/app/391540/
>undertale.com/

-The Demo
>undertale.com/demo.htm

-Booru
>under.booru.org/

-Recommendbin
>pastebin.com/fsqd5Sa6

-Writebin
>pastebin.com/UCr5qFpc

-Fangamebin
>pastebin.com/ZHASpj9h

-Steam Group
>steamcommunity.com/groups/undertalegen

-Flockdraw
>flockmod.com/undertale

-Zeemap
>zeemaps.com/map?group=1873782

-Shimejibin
>pastebin.com/YFEGhgxY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hk-AYGauGdw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fish!

I can always use more Undyne images, anything is appreciated!

I WANT TO FUCK THE GOAT

>his stand is his God of Hyperdeath form
Why not Flowey?
And what would both versions' names be anyway?

Here's one with his Stand as Flowey.

I'm not actually that into the type of music Araki listens to, so I wouldn't know what the names would be.

Your favorite pairing is gay and stupid

Correct!

How did this even happen

youtube.com/watch?v=hk-AYGauGdw
So I guess the Bayonetta composer is doing an Undertale cover album?

Asgore gets shipped with literally everyone

Sounds good.

What's up with Asriel's face?

I think it's drawn in the Stardust Crusaders artstyle.

I get that, but...those lips...It just looks wrong with such head shape.

It kinda does.
At least it isn't the Vento Aureo artstyle where everyone looks like creepy dolls.

What if Frisk was in Silent Hill this whole time? What would monsters, Flowey and Chara symbolize?

...lizard?

That is one hardcore Alphys.

So the director of Toby's favorite anime played the game, was very impressed, and his wife, the character designer, drew Undertale crossover fanart to commemorate.

Things are always just coming up Toby, aren't they.

So the 5 min art challenge today is Gaster

I have no idea what i'm looking at. What anime is this?

Popee the Performer, apparently.

Oh also the hour challenge is
[vegatoid] why
[the heroes equipment] I guess the locket and knife?
[The Fall Sight] ????
Google translate is not helping me here

Looks like utter garbage

>the fall sight

Scene of when Frisk lands on the flowerbeds?

just guessing

Could someone please pretend to be Toriel holding and snuggling me? Please anons

Sigh.

I swear they've already done that challenge or something just like it involving the flower bed but yeah that was my first thought as well. Either way i'm pretty muh on all of them

kill yourself

Fuck dreams, dude.
How's everyone doing this morning?

Please don't be mean.

sir, kill yourself please

>Bayonetta composer
>No Death by Glamor
Regardless, sounds super chill.
Can't wait to add it to the "Up at 3 AM" playlist.

>walking around the street
>see this slowly falling down in front of you
>he offers you a shortcut to where ever you're going
wat do?

Seems suspicious. Better not.

Please stop. I didn't do anything to you.

Stranger danger.

>No Death by Glamor
You know Mettaton is in no way a Bayonetta reference right? Why the fuck would the composer care about a shit character like Mettaton?
>Sans AU shit
Fuck off

shoot him out of the fucking sky

you're being cancerous

I would take the shortcut!

because I got nothing to live for in my life, so I'm losing nothing

The thing is, Fatz has done what pretty much NO other artist has done in terms of the fanart, which is not going off the rails and making the story batshit insane, but rather working within the confines of what we actually know.

You don't look at it and go "oh sweet spaghetti, there is NO way that could happen." and it breaks the illusion.

Fatz keeps it lower brow and puts so much thought into it that it does what it should do; simply act like an extension of the story.

Translation: "you're annoying me"

It's not even Sunday guys.

thats the implication great job detective

It's Sunday every day now.

Tried to draw, it didn't work out at all. Probably gonna go play videogames in shame. Maybe try again tonight and see if I'll manage to get into the groove and take some requests.

Bedhead Undyne is cute!

Except, you know, the fact that there's no way in fuck Frisk's soul alone would sustain Asriel's form and regardless how much you like someone, it's a bit overkill to sacrifice your entire existence to someone you've known for less than a day.

I do agree that Fatz has not gone completely bonkers and is generally a decent guy, but let's not pretend DR makes any fucking sense more than other "save goatbro" plots.

True. It's the only reason he still has a chance to succeed. His characters are cute too and don't feel like terrible OC.

>falling for clear bait
niggers...

Listen prick I'm sick of you. Fuck off before you get in big trouble.

>Facts
>Bait

???

When will he be stopped?

BUT THAT'S WRONG!
It's as many as 59,316,575,592,751,861,861,700.3 tens.

eat shit retard

You cannot.

Reminder that its not okay to like Asgore and Asriel

There you are. I was wondering why the thread suddenly turned to shit.

And toriel.

That never stopped us.

That's okay, I'm not supposed to be okay.

Who of the main cast is the worst character? I don't mean who you mildly dislike or who has the worst fandom. I mean that they're a person that should burn in hell.

nice

>Sans in bad time mode
Um...

Chara
Honorable mention Asgore but even though he's literal satan, nah, he doesn't deserve quite that.

Flowey

Doggo!

Release Chara. Then it is done. You're gonna have a genocidal maniac rampaging on the streets, but at least they are polite about it and have standards.

Wtf I'm gay now.

>now
we all gay here

Sans.
Literally does nothing when his brother and many others get killed and tries to do something only when it's too late and his ass is in danger.

If you knew Papyrus in real life, would you force him to grow up or humor him and pretend he's cool and tallented?

I want to seduce young, naive anons

Chara burpfic?

Chara drank a cup of Gaster, then burped before she fucking exploded, showering Asriel, Asgore and Toriel in blood and gore. Then Asriel absorbed her soul, burped and fucking exploded too, coating the whole room in a thick layer of dust.
THE fucking END

Happy?

*BRRRAAAAAAARRRP*
"Go to your room young kid!" shouted Toriel at Chara. Then Chara went to their room and was sad. Asriel joined them later.
"That was a really good burb, Chara." he said as he came in.

Oops gotta bounce, to be continued!

more

One day Chara burped and cried because they thought that they were going to be beat for it like on the surface but instead was comforted and told that everything is OK so then Chara started burping incessantly because it was the only way they knew how to ask for affection

Frisk gave Chara a bottle of soda. She drank it and suddenly Frsik performed Hokuto Hyakuretsu-ken on her and dared her to burp. She did and started swelling up until her body couldn't handle it anymore and exploded, leaving a blass mess everywhere. Then Frisk licked some of the sludge, which caused them to vomit Chara out. Then she ordered her Stand to spank them for being an asshole and they couldn't sit for months.

more

One time Chara burped at Sans house and Sans said YOU FUCKING KIDDO!!! and then Sans and Blueberry and Mustardberry and Spaceberry and Gaster!Berry and Gaster!Blueberry formed a firing squad and shot Chara

One time, Chara and Undyne decided to have a burping contest, but then she accidentally cut them with a bottle cap and she went on a genocidal rampage and tried to erase the world, but then she burped and pressed the wrong button, erasing herself instead.

more

One time Chara had tied all the monsters to a table and had a big knife and was laughing about how they were going to kill all the monsters but then they burped and all the monsters laughed and Chara was so upset they ran away from home

One time, Chara bought a weird stone mask from some weird guy, then put it on their face, but cut herself in process, which caused it to activate and turn her into a vampire. Then she decided to celebrate it by drinking as much blood as possible. But she got too carried away with it and failed to hide before sunrise. While she was dying, she burped once, which caused her to release pressurized bodily liquid from her eyes, killing Lesser Dog and Papyrus.

more

One time, Dreemurrs were picking the successor to the throne. While Chara thought that she will be chosen, Asriel was chosen instead because everyone saw madness in Chara's eyes. She ran out of the throne room, crying, and collapsed on the balcony. But then something with unfathomable power engulfed her. It spoke to Chara and introduced itself as God. It offered her a fraction of its power on one condition: she will burp once while it watches. She accepted its offer without a second thought and drank a bottle of soda, which caused her to burp. Then It gave her the promised power and she took over the kingdom, turning Asriel into a flower in process. Then she decided to conquer everything else as requested by her God.
To be continued...

I was having a coffee and what the FUCK is this anons

I don't fucking know and it's weirding me out

i dont understand either
we should go back to flowerposting desu

Anons going mad.
They have seen some weird shit, haven't they?

Holy shit, you actually did it. You fucking did it. You gave that user Chara burpfics. What the flying fuck? Just why?

we need a chara burp edition one of these days

It seemed like a good idea at the time

What the fuck are those burpfics even based on? Some of them seem to have references to something or the whole posts are such, but i lived under a rock, so, please, explain.

What did you think would happen?

I didn't want to interrupt the flow they had going.