/gbfg/ - Granblue Fantasy General #767

>Schedule for November:
11/1 - 11/9: A Peace of the Pie
11/9 - 11/14: Rise of the Beasts
11/14 - 11/21: Yesterday's Scars and Tomorrow's Hope (Redux)
11/21 - 11/28: Defender's Oath (Redux and Renewal)
11/25 - 12/2: Four Knights of a Fallen Land (Redux and Renewal)
11/30 - 12/8: Story event

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
granblue.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ (RIP old EN wiki)
alternate: pastebin.com/XAw8bBCf

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gbf.game.mbga.jp/#guild/detail/678459
github.com/Jasonnor/Granblue-Autotasy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dog

Erin is mai waifu

GOOD MORNYAN.

IT'S CATURDAY.

NEW HARVIN SSR WHEN

Water > Dark > Light > Earth > Wind > Fire

N E V E R
E
V
E
R

Hello cat

>tfw big financial trouble and won't be able to play anything the way I want to, especially Granblue

Shouldn't have whaled that much, honey.

I love Marie.

Friendly reminder to go outside and to take a walk.

She will save wind.

OppaiSuki is looking for someone active ranked 50+. We got all the good crew buffs.
Link: gbf.game.mbga.jp/#guild/detail/678459
Profile ID referrer: 12424872

This event fucking sucks.

I know, but you don't really look at your errors in judgement until it all falls down on you and you're forced to acknowledge you're a fuck-up.

There is nothing worse than people who constantly shamelessly whore and advertise their guild out for recruitment. No one wants to join you and you are making it so no one wants to join you.𛲠

BURN MY DREAAAAADDDDDDDD

Maybe you don't.
I spend time on my finances and calculate how much money I can afford to lose on leisure and then cap myself to a quarter of that and put the rest into savings for a rainy day.
I'm not gonna let bad luck fuck me over.

>put the rest into savings
Into what senpai?

nanonanonanonanonanonano

>tfw you're getting so bored of GBF that you're just opening magnas immediately and leaving pubs to clear them instead of spending 3 minutes to solo

>no one wants to join
>29/30
looks ok to me.

who did this

Xth for bots

>when you've finished the grids except for chev swords and maybe some memebuilds like Agnis

>spend about a month or 3 spamming plz join muh guild goy
>after some time dumb new shits join it
>still only 29/30 after spending so much time begging people to join
It's almost hilarious.𛲠

How long did that take?

Those did not all come from here.

Aster has been in the hospital for months.
Lily is rude.

Good afternoon /gbfg/, I hope you all have a wonderful day today.

I'd give her my meat pie

someone repost the coop bot

most of them did

>lb3 5 grids
>mlb 2 grids
>unmotivated to mlb light because chev sword wouldn't drop
Is this a sign to finally quit

You know you get insta tagged by the game once the bot loads up, right?

How is this something to complain about. You get to maintain your GBF with minimal effort, while waiting for new content, and you can do other things while playing at your leisure.

Is it even worth trying to save up crystals for sparking
it doesn't seem possible

Yes, and "most" is not "all".

>event ends today
>just noticed the title says peace instead of piece
I know I didn't bother doing anything but the quests and daily, but still.

Around a year of actual playing. I've been winding down since the Summer event hoping to rekindle things, bu it hasn't helped.

It's possible, but it will take you a lot longer than you think it will. It's not possible to not roll unless you never do GW though.

>event ends today
what? it goes for like 4 more days, user.

>event ends today
>he thinks it's November 9th in Japan
I thought the person that thought that Japan was 48 hours ahead, was a dumbass.

>today
Read again.

don't do drugs kids

Have you considered not coming to Veeky Forums and talking about the game for hours a day?

>event ends today
how the fuck did i sleep 4 days?

What the fuck are you doing not doing the event? Literally free crystals from crate, daily, and achievements.

Started a wolf fire, request help. Get boss to less than half and still no help. This sucks. One wrong move and my remaining team will die.

How do you check to see if you've been tagged again?

I thought it said november 1-5 for some reason. I'm fucking blind and retarded, more news at 11.

He obviously mistook the 1 - 5 (p.m.) for the date. That other person is still dumber.

how does one make their profile private? I've seen some people with private crews and elemental skills and I wanna do the same

setting

It's a default option

spoonfeed me /gbfg/

How about you post raid id here.

Sure.

Upgrade weapons with the same type of weapon, you get bonus exp.

You're welcome my man.

Is there something wrong with me? Erin's voice makes me diamonds every time I visit the event page.

You can't it's just some salty retard.

github.com/Jasonnor/Granblue-Autotasy

How'd you get so many? Betting?
If each chapter gives on average 300 crystals, that's still only 21000~ crystals for completing the campaign.

I only started playing the other week so I'm not sure what else there really is.

is your name Subaru

Yes, you have a serious case of shit taste. Rie Takahashi is an overrated shit.

I know nobody cares, but my shitter crew managed to finish a proto baha without pubbing it.

This. I've been using this for a week now and so far no tags or shit. 300 free pots so far

well it doesn't exactly help that the game actually has fuck all content once you finished building everything and the content they've been developing for a year+ bombed instantly

13 months played.

>Full Celeste Axe grid
It's outdated but I don't have Zoi so it's still as good as I need it to be.
>Full Chev gun grid with 1 sword
Can't be fucked grinding Chev for more swords right now.
>Full Earth Yugu Sword grid
Enter Baals when I feel like it hoping for guns/axes for my Titan.
>Full Levi grid
Don't have Varuna so didn't grind for more than 1 bow.
>Full Tiamat gun grid
That bitch drops guns like fucking candy.
>Half complete Athena grid
Rolled Agnis before I ever started my fire grid so I didn't ever waste time on Colo. Got 2 spears and a sword. Just dropping BP on her hoping for one more MLB spear.

Rolled Hades recently and I'm probably gonna start ticketing Gislas soon. I have 60 Gold Moons so I can MLB one immediately, then I'll jsut patiently wait for tickets and keep buying scam gachas for gold moons.

Honestly, I clear out new events in a day and just buy pots/seeds from the store waiting for magnafes. This is the only game I play now, I don't get excited for other games anymore.

I joined a gym and started working out because I have so much free time. Did try out Enderal today and it's pretty cool. I might actually finish it.

/blog

>4th bar coming soon
>GW weapon costs 2k gems
>New year coming soon so have to save gems
reeeeeee

I don't. I'm only here because I started the event today and completed the story a few minutes ago.

>1.9m honors
>197 gold badge

I just want one gauntlet to drop. That's all I will ask for.

Oh a supreme merit from host chest. yay.

Grats. That's all I can say.

Dude has 50 of those summon stones so he's been playing a lot. Probably has enough SSRs he needs/wants. Don't save for spark if you're literally just starting the game. As for how to get crystals: events, achievements, weekly, and compensations for fuck ups.

Even (You) can clear baha with 3 people

>implying they would let you see if they have your account flagged

Pick one of these routes.
>save gems for sparking but lose your chance for limited-time gacha like last Halloween
>join yakuza rigging and win betting
>farm celestial seals then beg for Kirin clique
>MVP your life and get money enough for sparking at instant notice

fuck off, kill it yourself

post id

I'll tell you exactly why that us turdcheese. If a high level player doesn't see an opportunity to get MVP then he's not interested in wasting BP on your shitty event raid just for 50 crystals.

If you can't solo your raid you suck it up and open it at 100% and not when you've already guaranteed that your raid is utterly worthless to other players.

Dorafs!

There is a grand total of 6 people high enough to even open a baha, I wasn't joking when I said we were shitters.

This guy supposedly did it

>HRT gone
>Arcanum cancelled
>We'll never know what Arcana summons do

The didn't mention DO, is it dead for good?

how does the bot work?

t. uninformed nigger

field effects

Looks like you're the only one who remembers that it even existed.

people might still join if it's grueler for the gold badges even if it's down to half HP already. wolf fire? not so much.

inform me then retard, YOU CANNOT see if you account is tagged.

She's not even human, no way she's gonna propagate with you.

I'm so pissed I missed his event

I care user.

hint, open console in web version, you should be able to figure it out on your own

>implying i want to

die pointy ears disease

Jesus christ

>finished my first baha hl raid
>no horn drop
What the FUCK

Nice certs