/elyg/ - Elysium General

Announcement hype & fake screenshots edition

>Main page
valkyrie-wow.org/

>Discord (meme central, would recommend joining)
discord.gg/VVHRJeK

>Valkyrie database
db.valkyrie-wow.org/

>Why should I roll on Elysium?
There are no P2W elements unlike on the other alternative. Enjoy a server without casuals buying their way to 60 - the playing ground is level for everyone.

>B-but... Muh RMT! People will buy powerleveling and gold on non-P2W server too!
It's very easy to catch. 90% of offenders will be found and banned. Unlike on the other server, where it's promoted on the front page... Stay true to the original ideas of WoW!

>B-but... I like my increased health regen rates!
The server strives to be as blizzlike as possible. The goal of Elysium is to recreate the origanal vanilla WoW experience - unlike another server which is well known as a desperate cashgrab.

>B-but... I like my piss-easy BWL!
The content is tuned to blizzlike values on Elysium. While gear will be harder to procure, getting it will feel so much better. And T2 will be a decently rare sight, unlike entire cities covered in Bloodfang and Dragonstalker.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1w7hxrK74f4
webmshare.com/RArqq
imgur.com/a/piLrh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>B-but... I like my circlejerk attention whore pop!
Community on Elysium frowns upon attention whores and filthy Veeky Forums avatarfags will be shunned. That being said, we have top memes. Our world chat can sometimes be amusing, unlike another server's pitiful circlewank.

>B-but... muh pop!
The population is quite low, peaking at 1k, but that's enough for a vanilla project - equivalent to a low-med pop retail server. Also, after the upcomming Blizzcon disappointment, many people will just settle with Elysium instead of waiting for Corefall or Nostcuck 2. It is a good idea to roll now, but if you don't want to invest time in an uncertain project, just wait a week.

>B-but... Valkyrie couldn't release AQ for years!
Elysium is ran by a completely different dev/GM team than the original Valkyrie server. What is more, a few GMs used to work on Nostalrius, forming a vague union between the two projects, opening up the possibility of an eventual merge.

>B-but... muh russians!
There aren't that many russians on Elysium - their percentage is similar to that on Nost and they generally stick with their own cliques if they can't speak English.

So why wait? Elysium is the top project at present and it will only get better. Your only alternative is a P2W cashgrab. Remember that Nostalrius was quite buggy in the beginning as well, yet it grew to be the largest private server ever.

Or maybe just wait for Nostalrius' statement in the upcoming days? Kek.

Not gonna bother with some shitty bugged server with low pop, when there is a possibility Nost will relaunch, sry OP.

wow im joining elysium right now!

Nost will not relaunch. Carry on cucking yourself, friend. Have fun playing on Kranass funserver too.

Honestly it's pretty sad that so few are able to see the light that is Elysium. Truly a superior server to any.

That's the screenshot that got Memegician permabanned on Elysium for impersonating a GM.

You're stupid, OP.

Why would I play on any vanilla server right now when all of them are fucking shit. Elysium launched with stock core, and are patching it progressively- why the fuck would I want to take part in that?

It's basically beta testing atm.

Sorry, but nothing even comes close to Nost, and if Nost don't relaunch- I'm done.

>fake screenshots edition
Can you even read, sweetheart?

vocaroo.com/i/s1w7hxrK74f4
I love elysium memes. can kronocucks even compete? LMAO

You should give the server a chance my friend, it is truly the dankest adventure in the universe.

>impersonating
the gm fucked up

Delet this

I already tried Elysium, the only positive thing was the fact that pathfinding wasn't fucking horrendous.

Doesn't take a lot to make the gullible vanilla private server scene get hyped and join a server nowadays, huh?

Gullible as in believing the rumor that Nost will merge with Elysium. How fucking stupid are you.

The odds of Nostalrius lauching are approaching 0%. Blizzard has a boot on their throat, if they oppose their masters, they will be obliterated. The best they can do is support an existing server. And, at the moment, the only server that comes close to the ideas of Nostalrius is Elysium.

Nothing new is coming soon. Instead of whining, come make Elysium great (again).

stop trying to steal the people that will be playing on nost, enjoy your shitty no-pop server by yourself :^(

The image is real and not doctored in anyway, if you go to the elysium there was a pinned post about it, i odn't feel like the elysium gms or devs are the type to mislead people.

ELYSIUM WWU webmshare.com/RArqq

If Nost is released, Elysium will be empty in one day and I won't even try to defend it. But Nost isn't getting released for the reasons I stated, so Ely is our only alternative.

The Nostalrius team didn't sign any sort of paperwork at their meeting, so why would you think that they are threatened by Blizzard? They have no way to sue them, other than sending a cease and desist letter to their service provider.

Also, Elysium isn't the closest thing to Nost' ideals. Crestfall is.

That's funny. If you do a simple check on the photo, you can see it's shooped?

no, elysium is. crestfall said they'll have the vanity item cashshop

Crestfall isn't, because it's not released :^)
(and won't be for next 6 months or more)
Why wait when you have a decent alternative open and you can help it grow just by joining?

This is pathetic, aren't there like only 2 raiding guilds in elysium? I joined when it came out and dropped it a week later from how blatantly bad it was, the worst part is that you are making this thread attacking Kronos right from the start, which means you are bitter at Kronos, why would anyone leave Kronos for a shitter version of it?

Also last time I checked the elysium debts realized that the only people they had left were the "Kronos is undertuned" population, so they announced they were raising the damage and hp of all mobs MC? what happened with that

Don't help it grow, don't get invested in another waste of time server, come nost when it opens :^)

Ideals isn't something that magically comes up when your product is released, it's something you have as a company/team?

Also, implying its 6 months.

No, Elysium isn't a decent alternative. It's a shitty stock server with a low pop.

All the major raiding guilds will be coming back and new ones will join after the staff make their announcement

it launched as a stock server, mislead us all that they would use the valkyrie/scriptcraft server.

now 2 months in they have fixed a lot of shit the ping is great the raids are well tuned and scripted. the only issue is the class abilities in pvp. Pathfinding 10/10 now. Just wish they did progressive itemization also.

I like how FF hyped this trash solely because he got banned from Kronos, got some people to follow him, played it for a month and then quitted it to come back to Kronos leaving behind all those poor fools that followed him with nowhere else to go.

Why are you so worried about getting people to play on your shit server, when you're so sure that there will be a major influx of people at the "merger".

You are deluded. Gullible and deluded.

The server was stock at launch, but has improved considerably since then. Bear in mind that Nost was a shitty stock server in the beginning as well.

And it is 6 months. Beta is scheduled for early 2017, so I guess we won't see the server until April or so.

Most guilds will be coming back after Blizzcon disappointment too since Elysium will be the only viable vanilla server. You will see, dumb-dumb.

to embellish on this for the most part things work greatly. but there is some issues of absorb shields preventing flap cap interruption

>t.kronocuck
LMAO you're one to talk

this. never trust a man without father.

Come back? They were never there to begin with, the main raiding guilds 4-5 weeks in were pugs and literal reddit groups

I don't play on any server atm, as they are all shit.

Nice attempt though.

>poor fools
>implying we are the fools, not the ones who play on Kronoshit

no, there were 5 good guilds on alliance that came from nost and 1 good and 2 decent ones on horde. for a 1200pop server that was pretty good

What was the good one? ?

reported. stick your fucking containment thread faggots

no,

yeah goon squad by flappynoodle, they got server first rag.

Netherwing will save you.

Epic green text but shallow as fuck, I have already played on elysium and on rebirth and they are both ass compared with Kronos which also has some infuriating lag yet it's still far better than the other 2

Also I keep seeing people say elysium has peaks of 1k and 1.2k, that's a lie, elysium has peaks of 600-800 lmao it's literally rebirth

cuck
Kronos is a funserver because of the account trading and P2W policy. It literally serves as the containment server for all the casuals because of this. No wonder kronedrone community is so toxic.

Hahahhahahaha goon squad was the literal reddit guild I spoke off before, there are no real raiding guilds you deluded goy

Goon Squad took first Rag kill. That's serious enough IMHO. A few raiding guilds remain even now, but many people have their 60s ready there - once Elysium is hyped again, they will come back and start playing anew.

"I'm going to call him a cuck that sure will show him"

You are the one that's shilling for a stock server when there are better STOCK servers out there, the character traiding gave the server options, the only people complaining about it are the autists that don't play on Kronos and are looking for something to grasp on, if you want to insult Kronos talk about the lag or the pet pathing and loot issues, not about a feature that makes the server unique

>
>goon squad took the first rag kill so they are good imo
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH THEY ONLY TOOK IT BECAUSE THEY WERE THE ONLY ALLIANCE RAIDING GUILD AT THAT TIME
Quit the mental gymnastics already

IDS HABBEDING imgur.com/a/piLrh

goon squad were horde. they were competing with 2 other alliance guilds for server first.

nice shoop

bro goonsquad is full of Veeky Forums and /pol/tards

>normie guild gets server first rag on an undertuned funserver with a pug full of 58s

Wow it's nothing, if anything even leveling to 60 on a 500 pop peak server is an accomplishment in and of itself.