overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gousgamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

Previous Thread:

Post em. Rate em. Hate em.

SOMBRA IS SHIT

Who's uglier, Symmetra or Sombra?

What hotkey do you guys use for voicechat?

I was using one of the mouse's sidebuttons, but it kinda affects me my ability to aim.

It seems there's an open mic/toggle option, but I don't know if people would always see me as talking top left

Sombra, how is that even a question? Symmetra is beautiful

You are going to instantpick her anyways, you little gobber gator and now get out of my thread.

symmetra looks like a massive cunt but she got style
sombra looks pretty chill but that fashion sense is 0/10

Cutest and best pairing

0, it's pretty comfy

How many "1V1 FAGGOT" type messages will we receive once this new mode hits?

I main mei so I might get a lot

Sombra is my waifu and everyone else is trash.
Insta main, can't wait to haul your ass with her. :)

Even this skin is better than all of Sombra.

Changing quick play so that you can no longer stack heroes will not stop me from playing Sombra.

Sombra or feed.

Then just play the arcade mode that is the same as the quickplay we have now YOU STUPID FUCKING RETARD

who is more autistic: Pharah or Symm?

Sombra or feed. :)

I am going to hack Sombra in the ass!

Dumb frogposter.

B-boop.

I dont see why people say that Hacking is OP.
"Hack
12 second cd
About 9 - 10 meter range
takes about a second or two to hack something
breaks invis
you can hack healthpacks. Hacked healthpacks respawn faster when used and cannot be used by enemies. No limit to hacked packs
Enemies hacked cannot use anything that has a cd essentially. Pharah gas can be used, Pharah jump jet cannot. FtH is unaffected etc.
You cannot hack anything before timer reaches 0.
You cannot hack through barriers such as Rein's.
Taking damage stops hack attempts.
Hacked targets show whether they have ult or not
Lasts about 6 seconds, seeing ult lasts a bit longer apparently"

>2 hours on zarya

>mfw I installed Overwatch on my SSD so I'm always the first one to load in

Symmetra confirmed autistic and she herself is aware of it. Phara is just straightforward dumb soldier.

Sombra's ass doesn't get wi-fi, IDIOT.

>not putting it on a RAM drive

I love Hana.

Agreed

As fucking if. Instead I'm gonna instapick buffed D.Va and enjoy shitting on all the Sombras in QP.

I can promise you I will never EVER play her.

Comp: No fun allowed
Quick play: No fun allowed: I'm a big fucking baby who can't take seeing my SR without having a nervous breakdown edition
Arcade: Fun allowed

§½, but since I don't chat with plebs, I use Teamspeak with voice activation instead

can you shoot/destroy sombras teleporter?

Sombra

Of course

boop

No.

Does anyone know if her ult removes shields like the ones of zarya, zen and symmetra? I heard it does but I have never seen it in action.

No.

After Zarya's been introducing in the recent short, D.Va's the one loose end that's completely unconnected to the plot and the rest of the caste in any way.

Your waifu is a dead end.

You cant

>I can only have fun in games by messing around and having zero commitment to anything because committing means it'll show just how big of a fucking failure I am so I have to hide behind a buzzword

APAGANDO LAS LUCES

_luv

guys what is "mystery duel" ?

do you get a random hero and you can't change for a 1v1 game?

why wouldn't they just call it "duel" and let you pick whatever hero you want, this mystery shit is stupid

I'm gonna start maining Sombra and get free grandmaster

The trick is to have faster loading screens than everyone else

>Tracer can't Blink or Recall to dodge submachine gun sprays once hacked
>Solder: 76 is prevented from seen up a Biotic Field to mitigate Sombra's assault and he's locked off from his rockets, his only means of out damaging her (25 pew-pew rounds) once hacked
>Reaper can't Wraith or get close enough to Sombra before she empties 60 rounds into him once hacked at max range
>Pharah falls like a stone into machine-gun fire once hacked
>biggest clip size in the entire Class

Sombra confirmed for supreme Offense character. Only McCree stands a chance, because he was pretty much a stealth character stunner assassin from the start, but he lacks her mobility.

>Omnics get the hottest white girls.

Hmmm...

Yes it removes all of that, as well as taking Zarya to half health instantly

And disables every ability including ultimates.

FAIR AND BALANCED

>Zenyatta
>D.Va
>Zarya
>Lucio
>Ana
>Reinhardt
>Tracer
>Genji
>Soldier:76
>Phara
>Bastion
>Torbjorn
>Symmetra
>Mercy

Here's a list of all heroes, that once Sombra goes live, will be shit, unplayable, useless, and will never be picked.

How does this make you feel?

When do I use the scope when I play ana?

the only failures in this thread are grown men that take video games for children serious

>Reinhardt
>Tracer
>Zarya

I'm perfectly okay with it, as I'm gonna main her. :3

It doesnt seem that great on itself, but combined with stealth and teleporter it is. Hack itself is only situationally usable, but neverless when ambushing someone out of steatlh grants great advantage against classes that rely heavily on their abilities - also allwing your teammates to deal with her.

Hacking medkits is absolutely OP, since you can place teleporter near the 200hp medkit and teleport to it each time you take damage, and it respawns in 5 secs.

Teleporter is the most broken ability in OW ever, since it allows tactics and advancement not possible before excapt maybe Genji super jump - but onlike him or pharah/dva flying - you cant really intercept her teleport: she drops it half a map away, and then within 15 secs can port there anytime.

So in essence she is extremely annoying character to deal with - but actually by no means contests tracer/genji/reaper roles: since playing her as main damage dealer is very hard due to her weapon and not having any additional weapon abilities.

So she is better for annoyance, finishing off enemies on low hp, supporting your backline than diving into enemy camp where you can annoy them, but hardly kill unless they are really uncotious - unlike say Genji or Tracer that can wreck havoc there.

Console peasant here

I just went to change my sensitivity and noticed there's an advanced option where I can set an "Aim Assist". I normally play Tracer so I tried setting it to 100 and holy shit this is like an aimbot.

Is this on console only or does this work on PC as well?

>tfw 26 and play video games so i can murder children
it's a shame that i can't do this activity in real life

*le b00p XP*

Refer to

Just console, there is no aim assist option on PC

Reaper isn't on that list so I'm good to go.

Sounds good to me. Zarya, Lucio and Zen all saw too much play so they nuked all 3 of them with 1 super hard counter. She does not have as high kill potential as other offense heroes so she is more of a mix between offense and utility. She will be annoying as fuck to play against, but we ave plenty of annoying characters.

riddle me this fuckboys, they said as a rule you can say hack is like mcgee's stun except you can move and shoot but if a Sombra gets hacked after placing her translocator she can still teleport.
what gives?

Remove Ana from the list and I believe it.

But she's mine dead end.

holy shit that's retarded. I should really get a decent PC

This assumes that you're only engaging an enemy when you hack them, which means only getting a fight once every twelve seconds and getting the fuck out until your hack returns.

In reality, you're going to be hacking a Pharah then suddenly you have a Winston, Mei and Reinhardt all converging on your sweet Mexican ass. Enjoying trying to get out of that with your hack still on cooldown for eleven seconds.

so say the enemy lucio drops the beat, then sombra uses ult afterwards

what happens? do they loose the effect?

> She does not have as high kill potential as other offense heroes

She does the same damage as tracer, with the same effective range as 76, and has 60 bullets before reloading

>Ana who cannot use her grenade or sleep dart

>mfw sombra
>mfw sombra short
And here I thought jewzzard couldnt shit out anything more garbage than what they did so far.

Gib Sombra or feed.

You know why you're never going to get a Junker Duo animated short?

Junkrat's peg leg

It's a damned if you do and damned if you don't situation.

All the Overwatch shorts (apart from Bastion, but Junkrat and Roadhog would require a more action-oriented piece because of who they are) so far have been incredibly kinetic affairs and you just can't do that with a guy who has a stick for one of his legs.

If you don't animate to account for that handicap, it won't make any sense. But if you animate it correctly, then half the action will be devoted to this guy who awkwardly walks everywhere.

Just look at how ridiculous he looks when he moves during the game. Hobbling and shuffling everywhere, somehow outpacing characters who have two functioning legs.

>Meme character
Did we really need this, blizzard? People spamming BOOP XD every 3 seconds?

She doesn't have soldier's burst/sustain, and she doesn't have tracer's mobility. She has utility instead. Sounds good to me.

Yes they lose it, and then they also cant use any other abilities or ultimates

It's just not how it's going to play out.

Other healers will also still be able to heal or defend themselves without the need to hide. A Mercy coming in for a res implies there are fewer people around to defend her, making it easier for her to be silenced and picked off.

She already has a very poor track record for surviving, and her dashes were just about the only thing removing her from danger. You can now completely shut her down for 6 seconds, which is a death sentence for Mercy. Lucio will still have an in-combat regen and mobility, Ana and Zen have damage.

That guy playing her yesterday wasn't even good yet he was fucking shredding the enemy Zen without any effort. 60 is way too high.

How do you hack tracer? Hack is interupted by any damage and should be on target for least one full second - even if tracer is blind and doesnt spray and pray you with her machine gun interuppting, she`ll not stay on one place letting her hack her anyway.

If Soldier lets her in close range and gives her time to hack her, he deserves to die same way as when Mei kills him.

Sombra cant hack wrath reaper. Sombra however can wreck reaper in close range with her machine gun without it or easily escape in case of danger - so reaper is not good match for her.

Against Pharah, yeah Sombra seems pretty cool if Pharah is in her range. Though it would be more effective to just shot her down rather than waste time hacking as hack only disables Pharah`s jump.

>biggest clip
Only good against big targets on short range, hard time against small targets because of giant spread and not as fast reload time as tracer (which reloads pretty much instantly when blinking)

Sombra doesnt stand anywhere near Genji, Reaper, Tracer in offence capability. She might however be very useful because of her great utility and harrassing.

As if that didn't happen with DVa, Torbjorn, Lucio, Genji, Mercy and a bunch of other characters with memes.

Erases all the shields from his ult

>black liner and purple eye shadow
>eyebrow slits
>caramel skin
>purple lipstick
>sidecut with two shades

How does hacking or emp effect dva's ult?

Probably because Sombras hack that takes 1 second, and you dont have to aim, takes away 75% of Zens health because its all shield.

FAIR AND BALANCED

Shredding Soldier too with awful aim.

>Implying a junkrat short won't have him jumping on explosives every 3 seconds to move faster/Him being carried around by Roadhog when they need to bail.

You can prevent a D.Va Ult, you can't shut it down when the MEKA is about to blow.

The ruleset is the same as with FB.

True enough, in organized play her mission is basically going to be hacking the highest value target and then teleporting the fuck out to do normal shit with her team.

She's going to shit on pubs with absolutely no problem but I think people are acting too scared.

I want to ____ Sombra

main

spot the 12 year old

>Pharah
>Ana
>now Sombra
>tfw Blizzard is trying to force everyone a chocolate skin fetish

>knew sombra was going to 'hack' blizzcon
>still thought it was my shit internet playing up at first

forget about

Her ult is what takes away shields

If you go to tumblr there are a hundred characters with just about the same amount of shit clumped together on their face for you to fap to, user.

Sure because Rein's earthshatter is balanced.
Because Roadhog's hook freekill is balanced.
Because Widows and S76 hacks are balanced.

Why are golds allowed to speak?

Sombra will be my main, can't wait to rekt you all. :)

When does the bronze match start?

>no limit on the hacked health packs

I'm ashamed because that happened to me too.