gosugamers.net/overwatch/events/576-overwatch-world-cup-blizzcon-2016
twitch
.tv/blizzard

old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TzS7E-US1o4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

D.Va

when is Jetstream Sam gonna be put in the game?

It begins.

First for suffering

naisu

Post elite pro sniper

Tracer

I think they should focus on developing the characters a bit more. Sprinkling stuff like D.va's voice line on eichenwalde just makes me unsatisfied.

Amaris

QTs

What begins? fanart? why is she in a skirt?

>Zarya nerf
>sombra is a counter to zarya

thanks blizzard

How the fuck do you climb through diamond? I never ran into any trolls in plat and when I hit diamond I get them every other game. Picking symmetra and building turrets in spawn, only playing widowmaker the whole match and saying "it's not my job to get kill only picks", meis saying "hey guys watch this" and throwing their ult off the map

This is the real elo hell. I got so tilted I fell from 3100 to 2900. I don't think I can play again without taking a month long break

Alright, here's my pitch for a SLOW MOVING, but DURABLE HEALER.

Canadian bearmode lumberjack who shoots maple syrup up your ass.

more lolis for mercy to corrupt

Anyone realize that Sombra looks like Skin Diamond?

>*cloaks in*
>*hacks you*
>*unloads 60 bullets into you*
>"Nada personal, niño"
>*telenovela out*

>"hey guys watch this" and throwing their ult off the map
that sounds hilarious because i'm not part of it

The very concept of D.Va's character is inherently incredibly silly but BECAUSE it's so silly it kind of works; you can just ignore it because it's clearly not meant to be taken seriously.
What's the Eichenwald line? I know Rein has one about how a lot of his friends died there.

If you listen to that line in some of the other dubs it's fucking amazing. Japanese Reinhardt just screams it at the top of his voice for some reason.

y'know what time it is.

Only her ult counters Zarya familia, she's going nowhere

According to this video a counter to Sombra is... mercy or d.va with pistol.

Her damage fucking sucks.
youtube.com/watch?v=TzS7E-US1o4

>age gap yuri

absolutely fucking delicious

Yeah Diamond is hell.

I ran into a troll here or there in plat but it was never as consistent as in diamond. So many people trying to do epic memes like get to master while maining torbjorn

What's worse is you can't even play around them half the time because they're not even good at their shitty main and usually end up tilting someone else on your team who gives up and goes attack symmetra.

Your daily reminder that the design for sombra is so retardedly broken that they will need to gut the character in order to make her balanced

Double Mummy!

Amélie Lacroix
>tfw a revert to quickscope blueberry will kill the boop

>tfw just had a game where every person on my team had at least bronze in eliminations

That was a really good game, and I got 50 points for that. Preferred everyone on my team.

MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE !!!!

Love the art style, too!

Jamison Fawkes!

>6 damage per bullet
>60 dick clip

She will literally oneclip a tank excluding headshot criticals

She's not as busted as Ana

It will also kill everyone else. Nobody smart wants Widow to be good again.

At first I didn't understand the mention of Tracer having memories of being a maid during her time fucklery.

And then I found out her VA played a maid on Downton Abbey.

Careful there, friendo. Some of our Canadian posters could spend a night or ten in the clink if they click that.

>Implying the only fix they found for ana wasn't to completely gut her ultimate

The spread is insane. She can oneclip anyone only croaching on top of their head.

She says the destruction in Eichenwalde reminds her of her homeland.

And I already know Jap Reinhardt rocks, because I have played with Jap dub since day one. I don't even know what some of the characters sound like in english.

you do know she's close range and high dps like tracer right?

>meis saying "hey guys watch this" and throwing their ult off the map
top fucking kek. id probably be butt blasted if it was my comp game

but from an outside perspective thats adorable

The voice acting in the short just sounded off. Reaper and Widow sounded somewhat different and Zarya sounded nothing like she does in-game

>Flanker
>Can be as close as she wants
wew

A lot of the newly recorded voice lines for the events sounded off as well.

>Is it fair to call bad players trash?
Not really. If you're playing with them it means you're about the same skill level as them, which means you're trash as well. If you actually believe that your teammates are significantly worse than you and are holding you back you will plateau as a player since you are no longer learning from your own mistakes. Also, everybody has bad games from time to time.

Except she has an effective range on par with 76, by design. This was stated by a Blizzard designer yesterday.

so to be clear here, Sombra "hack" only affect abilities and not secondary fire right?

Tracer is lot more effective. Sombra does same amount damage as trace in double the time.

>clip

Her ult is still good and I doubt Blizzard would be willing to do anything as severe as she needs to be balanced like removing the self healing and damage from grenade or making sleep dart not an easy to land infinite range 2-6 second stun or removing her scoped in hitscan damage.

yes and? Her damage is still good.

Rein's shield is secondary fire. What do you think?

We even now overbros

Not really?

That guy is a shitter but I guess that looks like normal gameplay to another shitter LOL

>effective range
watch the video faggot, the spread is so big she cant even kill lucio or zarya. The only target that actually get full damage is D.VA, but D.VA is killed by anyone anyway.

Sombra is killed by mercy/d.va pistol point blank, since they actually hit target, while her spread shots in all directions.

Not sure, but it doesn't effect stuff like Phara's spacebar flight or Lucio's Wallride, so who knows.

Secondary Fire =/= Ability tied to right click.

It only works on certain abilities. She can't hack Hanzo or Roadhog for example

Yeah it's pretty hilarious how Sombra is almost literally just Skye.
Don't tell anybody though they'll get mad.

Because Zarya's VA also did the voice for the russian chick.

SOMBRA IS SHIT

OH MY GOD

how likely is it that the one behind everything
>the eye
is the iris those monks and Zenyatta are all about?

>Sombra gazed into the iris
>and it shook her so badly she took a more active role
I am just assuming that the iris is actually a God program and the shambala are really good at hiding it
>the one point in nepal, inside the temple also makes me think that it's there

With reaper tier spread. She won't hit anything that's not a big fat tank from Soldier's range.

>sombra hacks mccree
>he can't fan the hammer

pretty fucking stupid if you asked me

why would anyone care? Their development is around the same time.

>They both turn invisible
>Meanwhile their kits are almost entirely different

Yeah haha they sure are the same! I mean Sombra with her alt fire that boosts her primary fire damage, and her smoke bombs that block LOS, and her ULT! Oh man, it's crazy how it's a giant damage-over-time explosion!

Not very, but that's a fun idea regardless.

her "hacking" anyone not mechanical is beyond retarded.

>'people' who use any halloween content after the event has ended

apart from the legendaries please stop doing this

POST MEMES

>pladinfags this desperate to make their shitty copy of a game relevant

HEPPI HALOWEEN

I'm going to use the Ana skin basically forever because it's rad as fuck.
Also the taunt.

5 FUN SOMBRA FACTS

1. Sombra is a hacker and mexican
2. Sombra is cute and smells nice
3. I love her!
4. Sombra!

Sombra can't hack Lucio wallride and Pharah hovering. Also any passives. Genji will still double-jump and wallclimb.

HOLY SHIT i understood where Sombra miscalculated.

She shown Volskaya few years old photo of her daugther, not knowing that since then her daugther actually grew big on slav anabolics and borsh and turned to Zarya - thus doesnt need "protection" and can "protect" anyone herself.

First human to get eperimental ray cannon that was planende to be equiped for mechas, was Volkayaya own daugther - Zarya

>something we wont get ever again for a whole year
>DONT USE THEM FAGGIT!!!

Theme is different the combat mechanic is similar. Just has people say Fernando is a copy of Reinhardt, it's the same logic.

For this reason I say we are even. I like it that why since I like both of the games.

Since I like both and both sides are so conflicting, it makes me feel like a bisexual faggot about these games.

She hacks their gear dipshit.

I wish they copied her ass instead holy shit

>Implying that horror/scary related content doesn't exist on any day of the year besides Halloween.

Sorry we can't be apart of your rainbow and unicorn filled world, user.

>implying i didn't get every halloween skin and voice line for the specific purpose of using them beyond halloween
>implying i wont spam heppi hellowen while using D.Va's christmas skin
>implying I wont spam Ana's christmas voice line while using her Candlejack skin
>implying I wont be using Junkenstein w

HOW DID WE GO FROM THIS

TO FUCKING SKINHEAD EDGE SHIT CRAP

Iris is greek goddess that serve as messanger for other gods, aka in this case God Programs.

is this going to be the new cancer comp?

when you gaze into the iris what exactly happens to you?
like your teammates get healed, but at the same time Zen's psych. attack causes deep psychological trauma to resurface distracting and hindering the enemy

if the GOD Program is the Iris and the iris gave those shimbala monks the ability to do stuff like that
what exactly is its end-game? what does it want?

Why is GosuGamers the #1 google for Overwatch World Cup Stream doesn't Blizzard have a stream of their own?

hype for south korea wipping the floor with russia

Skye kit is beetter. I love the poison darts and card abilities - OW really lacks customization.

Torbjorn Lindholm has had a rough life. He's basically all machine now. Don't you understand?

No bully Torbs.

WC right now over at blizzards twitch channel

>what exactly is its end-game? what does it want?
no one knows, but it seems to be using overwatch, talon, volskaya.. everyone for their own goals.

Seeing as sombra has skull implants, who knows if she's even herself anymore?

I love this matchmaker! Why is it so perfect /owg/?
I'm sure to get to Diamond this way!

Is there a Sombra version of

>pssh.. no es intimo... cholo... *salsas behind you* AI YAI YAI... *starts dancing around sombrero* heh... es no problemo *shakes maracas into the sunset on tel burro*

Sombra is supposed to be a flanker and Mei has 0 reason to ever not be on the objective 100% of the time

Ana is cancer regardless

Blizzard has 2 streams of their own on the blizzcon page and on twitch

What's this boop meme? Is that her hack sound? Why is Lucio surprised there?

Sombra is really into Russian girls.

Skye is broken as fuck, and the cards are a tacked on half-mechanic.

says increasingly nervous gook for the 7th time this week. Hope dies last. Just like USA, Finland, Germany etc.

>when she sees your penis