Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Tierqueer Filters: gist.github.com/JustEndMyLife/8d7d68d5ebdffe5995a53c42edf43663

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Recurring Dreams
> forums.warframe.com/topic/713313-recurring-dreams/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Nekros
> forums.warframe.com/topic/691098-the-silver-grove-hotfix-3-nekros-primeĀ /
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if its not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/rSmHFVTG
gist.github.com/JustEndMyLife/8d7d68d5ebdffe5995a53c42edf43663
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/148055382/#148058716
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just a reminder that you, guys, suck a horsecock.

>room behind the infested door in the orbiter will teach us the about the biology of the ship
I'm think we're going to find out about Ordis's true form and his past.

is it girly at least?

barneyfag pls

>Biology of the ship

What ? There's zero indication that the ship has any organic element to it.

Inb4 the infested frame was behind the door this whole time.

Not him, Steve said a new game system, Lore Aspects, Biology and aspects of your ship
The biology part could be talking about those white tree things that we see powering stuff.

Also Bard Frame Step-Sequencer

>infested frame
>prime

It's obviously CORRUPTED Infested frame not prime.

Covered in glowly energy bits and few gold parts / derelict type of design

So with Prime Cryo rounds out, there are now two builds:

Corrosive+Colt (formerly Corrosive+Heat)
Viral+Heat (unchanged)

Why would Teshin reach out?
Would Teshin volunteer to go in, knowing that Transference disruption would just fuck the frames?
Does that mean we get to temporarily control Teshin if we abort the mission?

Probably. Might want to test in the simularium for a bit to see if raw cold beats heat status on your set-ups. Or use the gott calc.

They said this wouldn't be the case, but who knows.

I want to now see how it fares on pure cold weapons like Glaxion now.

Butt why? Not like it's anymore effective when paired with innate cold.

So Infestedframe is coming out before Bardframe? I find this hard to believe since we've seen almost nothing of Infestedframe yet while Bardframe already has an in-game working model.

Yeah that's the word Steve used to describe the ship. And he said that would come in December? After War Within.

Probably because the sequencer needs a lot of work. Infested husbando is more straight forward.

Cause I like to see what it improves.
Also I like Glaxion, I hope the boss rework gives it a mod just how Kela had a bunch of mods of her own.

Is there some trick to figuring out what gives the most ducats in a fissure?
It seems like the order from least to most is
bronze>gold>white

I hope he isn't mediocre

He seems to have powers mixed of a Brood Mother and Ancient so far.

I have no idea how you came to that conclusion unless you routinely end up with those odd outliner parts that sit in different qualities across relics.

The rule of thumb being Bronze is 15, Silver is 45 and Gold is 100. Again, barring the odd part out that sit in different qualities. I remember paris and a trinity part doing that before.

kek

o fug thats silver :DDD

But basically, that happened a few times and I got tripped up on what the system was, thanks.

It's time.

Postan' the FRAME GUIDE:

pastebin.com/rSmHFVTG

Reminder that if you have a question about a frame, look in the guide first. The OP is full of wrong/outdated information and is missing important information, and nobody should ever use it.

If you have a suggestion or disagree with anything in the guide, post WHY or give specific examples.

Guidehaters can fuck off, reminder to use filters. Nobody wants to read your word diarrhea. Reminder that the ONLY people who hate the guide are shitters who have no idea how to play the game.

how many deluxe skins will they release along with TWW?

I hope they release more than just the ash one

faggot

Poor oberon

>Reminder that the ONLY people who hate the guide are shitters who have no idea how to play the game.

TFW all the oldfags who came before you, who made this very general, who guide people before you, who defend this general against your cancer, who had more experience then you, who helped more people then you ever will are considered shitters by you.

Anyway posting REAL guide here:
gist.github.com/JustEndMyLife/8d7d68d5ebdffe5995a53c42edf43663

i wonder how the choice impact the rest of the story line

Nope. Virtually every vet has said that the guide's descriptions are accurate, even if they might have different opinions about grading. I'm not exaggerating when I say the ONLY people who hate the guide are shitters. Just last thread a retard who couldn't even build Nekros was hating on the guide

Also, take your own advice you fucking hypocrite. Why link filters if you're not even fucking using them yourself?

Stay mad

I fixed it

Now this is a guide I can get on my knees for.
Thanks user.

>tells others to use filters
>doesn't use filters himself

This whole thing about cipher time is a one huge troll right?

You fucking niggers cannot be so pathetically horrible at wf that you've never had to stall the hack in section one of LoR, right?

Call the cops, see if they care

Denial is strong in this one. But it's a fact that retards can't comprehend the fact they are retarded, hence they prefer to lock up themselves in their own delusions.
Just sad days of a very sad person who can't even play a simple game properly.

seems hypocritical, doesn't it?

I agree, that Nekros guy was shit

I'm not even that guy
Relax nigga

I'm new, I ranked to MR8 yesterday so I could see Baro.

I bought a flow and continuity. Are these impact mods important? They're pretty expensive for non prime mods.

The only ips mods that are not completely and totally pointless are slash mods.

>pointing away from himself
Nah, darling, leave this shit for your school.

A bit of history lesson shall we?

Remember tennocon? there's something for u!
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/148055382/#148058716

The old guys even put a sticky specific about TQ.

Name one thing wrong with the guide.

fun times, fun times

It exists.

typical dodging

lel

can you trade ducats?

Valkyr isn't ranked F.

I would definitely recommend having an extra Primed Continuity to sell (if you have extra ducats to afford it).

It's the most impactful primed mod for frames. You will have buyers during the whole year.

Faggot, I had already once provided you a huge list of things that's wrong with your """""guide""""" be it your roles, grades or builds suggested.

Your answer to literally everything was "That isn't like that, ur wrong" with no adequate argumentation what so ever. Your "guide" sucks because it sucks and you make no effort in actually taking note of the things that were told to you, disregarding them as inherently incorrect.

Problem is, you're fucking terrible at this game and don't know shit about it. I am pretty sure I wasn't the only one who told you the particular reasons you are such a pathetic retard but seeing as you ultimately decided that your medical condition doesn't need any improvements and neither does your "guide" - you should ignore those reasons and think that it's everyone else who's wrong.

If your "guide" was just as bad, but you weren't such a pathetic piece of shit who can't take criticism and thus can't improve that "guide" - people wouldn't be hating on it as much as they do. Even stupid people with little to no knowledge can learn and improve. Genuine retards like you - can't.

And normally, healthy people won't bash on disabled idiots - it's rude. But when a disabled idiot gets an access to The Internet and goes around screaming about his "guide" confusing new players into mistakingly thinking it might be an actually decent thing - healthy people should step in and ensure publicity of the fact the writer of the "guide" is literally a silly retard who shouldn't be taken seriously.

So for BS spam Ash, I just need base damage modifiers, attack speed modifiers (fury/quickening), body count and drifting contact?
Do channeling +damage mods affect it any or no?

Ah yes, the huge list in which you stated:

>wukong was a bad tank who "couldn't survive high level content"
>Volt was a good CC frame
>Volt was a good DAMAGE frame
>Ash sucked for damage

fuck off, you're a shitter

Damage mods besides Steel charge do nothing.

Why am I even trying to make sense to a disabled idiot?

It's enough that other people know you are disabled, that's it.

>give retarded """"""""suggestions""""""
>BAAAAAAAAW WHY WON'T YOU LISTEN TO ME

Are you breaking down, darling?

Not that guy, I never even spoke out on this, but you really seem to be disliked here, there's even a filter script for your posts linked in the OP. I can't take you or your guide seriously. If you had any backbone, you'd stop posting after annoying people enough to have you listed as an undesirable person in the OP in any way. The fact that you don't feel shame over that fact tells me that either you are trolling or a narcissist, neither of which I should be taking seriously. Please, just stop the spam.

>all this dodging

keep thinking Trin is tankier than Wukong
keep thinking Volt is a good CC frame
keep thinking Ash is bad for damage

lmao

not even the newest shitter will fall for this

>the new strange story line
Jesus Christ this i hate synthesis!!!

>giving advice to other players is bad

keep asking for spoonfeeding from retards like

Thanks

There are more than one thing that's wrong with the 'guide'.

It wasn't a guide at all, it was a tier list and never went far from that. Many had voiced their opinion about this in the past.
Want proof? Check out the archive in the sticky.

From then on tq just go on spamming rampage and call out anyone who disagree with him shitter, start to derail many generals because of his butthurt.

nice dodge

Thanks mate.

Why would you even need a guide?
There is a wiki, if you are in a pinch with a mission or you need info on farm locations.

Wiki is good for specific questions like info on farm locations, but it's bad for general questions like "how do I build a frame?" or "is X frame good?"

>want to craft limbo to start triggering people in pubs
>first mission in the limbo theorem is an archwing interception
Fuck you too, DE cuntbags

How much does P Cyro Rounds go for? It's still unlisted on the market site.

CAPTCHA: forsale WYONG

I never said that giving advice is bad, user. Stop trying to twist what I said into something I didn't.

Calm down and read what I said again then come back to me if you actually understood what I said.

Based DE protecting us from shitters

Yeah it's a real bitch, I feel ya

The vast majority of /wfg/ are shitters who can't stand their favorite frame receiving a poor grade, which is why they hate the guide so much.

>"how do I build a frame?" or "is X frame good?"
>how do I build a frame
You build a frame the way it works for you and with what you have.
>is X frame good
If you like playing it than it's good.

There, my guide to Warframe.

>keep thinking Trin is tankier than Wukong
10k EHP with zero defensive mods on paired with absolute self-sustainability on all resources and absolutely zero downtime is somehow isn't completely immortal on the "up to level 100 content" the piece of shit you call your "guide" is focused on.
>keep thinking Volt is a good CC frame
I never said that - you are full of shit. I said that actual roles he can fill are CC, speedrun utility, and damage. As opposed to the fucking defense idiocy written in the piece of shit you call your "guide". And given Volt easily outperforms Ash in terms of damage - there's nothing wrong with the "damage" part either.
>keep thinking Ash is bad for damage
Again, you are full of shit. I didn't say Ash is bad for damage. I questioned why is a grade of a pure damage frame from a piece of shit you consider a "guide" higher than grades of a bunch of other frames that can easily outperform Ash and aren't specified as being pure damage.

The thing is, you are so fucking bad - you can't even comprehend the fact Blade Storm can be easily outperformed by a wide variety of frames when given proper gear and player. The latter is especially impossible for you.
You not really in position to call pretty much anyone a "shitter". Like, even a total newbie is likely to be better at the game than you.

>hey guys how do I build X
>lol just do whatever you want xD

super helpful, why don't you apply for a teaching position?

>Nekros still isn't Prime
Shit guide desu

>Trin is tankier than Wukong
>Volt is a damage frame
>Other damage frames can easily outperform Ash

top fucking kek

I don't know which is worse, the fact you suck ass at the game or the fact you can't read, because CC/speedrunning are in fact already listed as Volt's roles

Short answer: we don't but there's always a special question like what frame is effective for x mission type, how to make a specific build.
And believe it or not this general was made for those type of questions.

This general is for helping new players. But tq keep on pushing in his list and when there's a question that need answer he just refer to the list and without any explanation, if there's a question he can not answer he call out shitter, when someone question his list he again call out shitter. He is literally shitting up the general that's why there's a sticky about filtering him.

>he need someone telling him what to do
You might as well just give your account to that person so he can play instead of you too.I mean you are loosing on half the experience by not building and by not playing by your own design.

I would suggest you go and play something simple where no creativity on your side is required.

i want to sex mirage

wtf kind of uggo skin is that? Looks like she fucked a drunk painter.

>Other damage frames can't easily outperform Ash
How does it feel to be so bad at the game?
>CC
Out of 3 places the piece of shit you call a "guide" specifies roles of Volt, it says "CC" only in one.
You are literally disabled.

Let's say that is true, ok?

But let's put that aside and examine how things went down in this thread when you posted your guide (and in many other threads if the screenshots are to be believed).

1.) you post your guide, which, at that point looks like is just a subjective opinion of yours on the frames, with a smug undertone which is a bit annoying, but we are on Veeky Forums, so that's fine

2.) you get criticism and then start defending your guide... sometimes you give reasonable arguments, but most of the times you throw insults, calling them shitters

3.) if the screencaps are to be believed this happened a couple dozens of times already

Now, this is an odd predicament.
If you want to help and give advice, why not do it when somebody asks for it instead of just shoving it down everyon's throats like a brony does with ponyposting?
If you want to help someone, why do you insult them?
If the people you want to help hate you and you hate the people, and they make a filter for your posts, why do you want to keep helping them for the 4 dozenth time?

See, I can't in good faith believe that you are driven by good intentions and this isn't just about your ego or blatant trolling.

Nah...the shoulder pads and all those pads in general.Just fap to Mag or Saryn.

>he just refer to the list and without any explanation
Why does the guide need any explanation? It's literally READ THE GUIDE, control+F for something specific you're looking for

>if there's a question he can not answer he call out shitter
wrong. The guide answers most questions. If there's a question the guide can't answer, I simply don't link it

>someone question his list he again call out shitter
maybe because the only people who dislikes the guide is a shitter?

>Guide doesn't mention why Ash is bad against disruptors
>guide doesn't mention that BS also fucks with ancient healers if they're nearby
Shit guide tbhfam.

user, I respect your patience and friendliness, but you have better chances successfully reasoning to a wall.

>hey guys I need help
>lol just do whatever you want bro don't you have any creativity??????? xDDD

>Ash is bad for damage
40keks

>maybe because the only people who dislikes the guide is a shitter?
But the biggest shitter here is you, faggot.

>but there's always a special question like what frame is effective for x mission type, how to make a specific build.
Go and let someone else play the game for you.You are not playing because you are enjoying the game mechanics you are playing for 'status'.

What happened to playing games for fun?

Nobody said ash was bad for damage.

How do Mirage's alt helms look like with her grineer body.

>most of the times you throw insults, calling them shitters
Because that's what the other side does. There's no point in reasoning with people who say "lol your guide sucks" with zero explanation

>If you want to help and give advice, why not do it when somebody asks for it
I do, I frequently link the guide when people ask for frame help. Besides that, I post the guide once a week to gather feedback to improve it

>If you want to help someone, why do you insult them?
I insult people who insult the guide, not people who ask for help. Same for your 3rd question. It's different populations.

Gather some friends to help you with the missions.

Nice reasoning you got there! Almost as good as "ur wrong lol xD".