/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Acceptable Battle Suit edition

Shadowverse is a class-based collectible card game akin to Hearthstone. The Steam version launched on October 28th.

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database / Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#
Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/Dpbmh

Friend list:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing
___

Some user made an all-in-one Steam undub and uncensor for the lazy or mentally handicapped. Open wide and enjoy responsibly.

mega.nz/#!tl1mGaIQ

Decryption key: !tsu910nR6lT_xTQAx9QUNI_96DLJ0mvgIwwThp5lPS4
___

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/
Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

Discarded

Other urls found in this thread:

shadowverse-portal.com/deckbuilder/create/3?hash=1.3.5-gkQ.5-gkQ.5-gkQ.66IXe.66IXe.66IXe.5-f_Y.5-f_Y.5-f_Y.62U8i.5-gka.5-gka.5-gka.62UtQ.62UtQ.62UtQ.62UOA.66IXo.66IXo.66IXo.62XKI.62XKI.62XKI.62WqQ.62WqQ.66Kjo.66Kjo.66Kjo.62UOK.62UOK.61NLm.62Uta.62Uta.62XJg.62XJg.66Kjy.66NvE.62Utu.62Utu.62ZWI
youtu.be/__ByFCdIhNY
youtube.com/watch?v=IAGQtWprqwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LivAao5L8kc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BATS

Can someone make me a Runecraft [/spoiler ]deck that can beat the Elite Haven AI?

I want to fuck ____

threadly reminder to NOT trust any1 not even urself

Dwarf Perfumer

Does she really say that? I skipped all story conversation so I could clear everything asap.

blue cards are Ritual monsters. They need a specific spell card to cast, and need to have monsters be tributed whose level (stars) equals the level of the ritual monster
purple cards are Fusion monsters, they need 2-5 monsters to be fused together using the Polymerization, Fusion Gate, or other similar spell cards. Unlike Rituals who can use mostly any monsters (some restrict the tributes to certain attributes like Dark or Water only), Fusions generally need 2 specific cards, or 1 specific card and 1 general card like any Earth or any Pyro, or any 5 dragons but no specific one is necessary

If you link a phone account to a steam account do you keep the cards from both?

Luciella card/animated general when

>Both Seraphs in the last 5 cards
>1 is the last card
>Earth rune without banish
Well that was a miracle.

Probably not
The translations are really fucked

Here's a really cheap one
shadowverse-portal.com/deckbuilder/create/3?hash=1.3.5-gkQ.5-gkQ.5-gkQ.66IXe.66IXe.66IXe.5-f_Y.5-f_Y.5-f_Y.62U8i.5-gka.5-gka.5-gka.62UtQ.62UtQ.62UtQ.62UOA.66IXo.66IXo.66IXo.62XKI.62XKI.62XKI.62WqQ.62WqQ.66Kjo.66Kjo.66Kjo.62UOK.62UOK.61NLm.62Uta.62Uta.62XJg.62XJg.66Kjy.66NvE.62Utu.62Utu.62ZWI

that's pretty interesting. Thanks!
I wish Yugioh cards actually looked good, I've been avoiding the game for the last... 15 years? (I play Magic since 1999)

deepest lore

Why does Bahamut have so many ryona Bad End card evolutions?

Playing through the story right now and I get heavy Persona 2/4 Shadow vibes. Also anyone else /playingwith5fpsinandroid/?

white cards are Synchro monsters. They're like Ritual monsters in that the sacrificed monsters' levels need to add up to the Synchro's level, but differ in that they have to add up EXACTLY to that level, and they use monsters called "Tuners" in lieu of ritual spell cards. Sometimes they specify to "1 tuner + 2 or more non-tuner Light monsters" or "2 -lswarm tuners + 1 non-tuner" but generally they just need exactly 1 tuner and 1 or more non-tuners
black cards are Xyz monsters (different from the XYZ Dragon Cannon contact fusion monster) which require exactly 2 (or 3, or 4, or 5) monsters that share the same level. So, 3 level 4 monsters can make a rank 4 Xyz monster. A very few Xyz use "X or more level Y monsters" as their materials, and some use "2 level 5 monsters OR this 1 specific Xyz monster (and all the materials attached to it)"

Thanks.

I don't have many vials and went spellboost instead of sigil, but I'll try to make what I can

Cerby is cute! CUTE!

Luciella's the only one I know of.

Why does she change rarity from each stage?

youtu.be/__ByFCdIhNY

Rarity increases when evolving.

right?

The best meme

and finally there are Pendulum Monsters who are Monster Cards AND Spell Cards that can be played in either zone. If you have 2 Pendulum Monster Spell cards, you can special summon as many cards as you can whose levels are within their 'scale'. So if you have a pendulum scale of 1 and a scale of 5, you can summon as many level 2s, 3s, and 4s as you can. They're stupid and I haven't played yugioh since

If monstergirls like her have her ears on top of their heads like that, does that mean there is nothing where human ears should be? Like is there only hair or...Pretty spooky if you ask me

Reminder to bugg Siegfried

The shadows literally voice the innermost regrets of the people they're copying.

This is the best Forte.

>If you link a phone account to a steam account do you keep the cards from both?
No, you overwrite the account, so if you create a code on phone and then add it on steam the steam account gets the phone cards

Wait, is Dark General voiced by Kana Hanazawa?

Why aren't people running Gabriel in Aggro decks?

I've never actually seen anyone play her

youtube.com/watch?v=IAGQtWprqwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LivAao5L8kc

I don't know which is more triggered, FAVAROOO or NINA VIENTO.

Yes

7pts

Yes
worst girl

my dick is forte as fuck now.

I use her in my Elana deck.
I'll probably see about working her into my deck when I start tinkering with seeing how control/midrange blood work.

for 7 pts you can do alot more dmg as an aggro deck than +3/4

she's too slow and if she's your 7 drop after Haven's 6 drop, well you do the math

I've seen decks that use both 3 Tias and 1 Tia, the latter seemed to be more tailored against aggro with Ding Dongs and Fairy Beasts.

What would you suggest?

Give me all the lewds please

RINE GONE is fucking amazing for a memework, thing is catchy as shit, you could even call it memetic.

>tfw you missed out on the DING DONG card sleeve
Time for me to neck myself.

And there is now a perfect reason for me to never use jap voices.

Could maybe run her in an aggro token deck? While proper sticky minions you might get a strong turn with her but it's not guaranteed damage.

>dont have enough to craft even 1 Themis
what do?

Why was Erika's shadow going on about being together with the princess when the princess wasn't even in any immediate trouble and Erika could visit her any time she wanted?

It's +4/+3, and no, that's about average for 7 PP, 4 extra damage is a sage commander or wind god buff on a full field.

Cute

they have both sets of ears silly!

I thought this was Dandy

FAVAROO for deck when?

Because retainer complexes AKA keeping her overwhelming dykelust under control.

>Animated Otohime
>Lucifer

It hurts to have to reroll her

I thought it only gave them +s until the 4th stage where the rarity goes up?

>Time for me to neck myself.
You go do that Arisa.
Worst girl.

what's a good android emulator for this game?

>her whole backstory
Holy fucking shit.

>searched 2ch, github and all kinds of shady cheat sites for sword bot
>nothing

REEEE

Is it even for the Steam version or is it some kind of modded apk? What the fuck am I looking for?

i'd ring her bells if you know what i mean

Cards that activate skills by paying mana instead of evolve when

and it's not even lucifer's final form.

I too like non-canon memes.

where are these images from?

oops didn't mean to quote.

check the issues of yours out with a therapist please

Pendulum is pretty fun senpai, although most pendulum decks fall into the category of "blowing the scales up to generate more card advantage" because there's no way to make them good otherwise.

Hearthstone

Welcome to bahamut events that are written well enough to be books.

Link?

if you're looking to reroll, Nox has a built in script capture thing so you can record one reroll and run the script for future rerolls and afk

if you're looking for the one with best performance, it's arguable but I personally found LeapDroid to perform best. they recently got bought over by Google but the current emulator still works fine

>Trying to come up with a counter to Elana Havencraft using shadow because it's the only shit I encounter
>Put two execution cards in my deck. No liquids for a third
>queue
>It's a Elana havencraft. Such a surprise
>She puts her Elana on orb 4. I execute
>She puts another Elana. I execute
>She's fucked
>Themis decree the field three times
>Banish cards with the priest twice. Didn't save it for my Mordecais
>Probably healed 20 points in that match alone
>I still win thanks to Mordecai and Andras' storm

Fuck. I should stop playing now. There'll never be a better feeling than countering a havencraft like this.

Still, even when countered the shit out of that op piece of shit she still has the upperhand. Fuck havencraft

Sorry, but hanakana is the most overrated and annoying voice I've ever heard.
And the voice acting for Shadowverse JP is just as hit and miss as the english voices are, you just don't realize this as easily because you don't understand the language.

damn this makes me sad.
i want to protect her smile from the first picture

Ao is goddamn perfection.

Sage is 6pp and 4/6 while wind is 5pp and essentially 2/5 that might as well have ward.

Meanwhile gab is 3/4 and is a little too late from the point where most games swing. She's pretty much a neutral and worse version of cerb

We need Favaro and Kaisar for memebanner

You are an idiot. Japanese is insanely easy.

WHOA
I can see her nipple

>fail for an hour to beat elite haven as runecraft
>make a swordcraft deck using only the basic cards the game gives and some neutrals and win in turn 6

i fucking hate life as a runecraft player

Only jp bahamut lives, so jp wiki.

I did love the whole "But Bahamut has shit lore, why would they adapt that" shit going on in the baha anime threads, any of the actually good events would have made for a better story than afroman and his buddies.

>Dissing on FAVAROOOOO

Yeah, like Ancient's alchemist's story that later becomes Master alchemist's

Their bodies don't matter, Gabe is 4 extra damage while you only have a single dude out while Sage and Wind God need a full field for a comparable effect.

people have run her as a 1 of in tourneys

From what I can understand, they are siblings turn demons who then fused together or something?