Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M

>World Of FF
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc
youtu.be/_FdGg3KKIcE

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
October Update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51489?_ga=1.42145829.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.4 Notes (9/26)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/159309cb1ef0706cf37a9a91e3e18865b70097a6
youtu.be/8JPfQb549Eo

>FF Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/qxCjNgZG

>FF Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius FF
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/sbsXu3X9

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

>Vayneposter Filter
ghostbin.com/paste/tsjzh

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

siliconera.com/2016/11/02/new-dissidia-final-fantasy-character-revealed-november-7-2016/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thread lay reminder that Vayne Solidor is a filthy, power-hungry jew.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Reminder that the True Hero is clean in all ways, never goes after power for its own sake, and is potentially the furthest thing from a Jew in the entire game.

Rerolling Day 2: No Rainbows yet today for the 2 hours rolling.

Sitting on my best roll and keeping an eye on it: Luneth, Gaffgarion, Cecil, also with Amarant and Hayate, all of what from all my rolls are pretty rare units all around. I went a little further in the story but on luck on those extra pulls. I hope Refia pops up on this account at some point, but still rolling.

Finally maxed her out, jesus that took a bit. Diablos equipped with Reduce Encounter for the event. Shit mace but nothing I can do about that atm. Code's in the doc if you want it

Now to start the grind all over again for Refia.... fug

Anything new she gets as a 6 star?

I'd like to grind Refia if you catch my drift.

esunaga, atk+30%, elemental veil, and a dark element ultimate blow

If anyone playing WoFF has a Fritt or Bablizz, I'd love to trade my Zapt for it.

25 days

>these names
I know nothing about WoFF, but is it Pokemon?

Double Edgar is so good it's fucking stupid.

I've got mine at 84 right now - is the final attack skill more effective than barrage, provided there's no elemental resistance?

Basically.

Depends on defense, but the fact that Imperil boosts it is also a benefit.

Sort of. It's more like Dragon Quest really. You also wear the monsters like armor since they're your stats and elements.

One day of grinding Refia after getting her...:)

they will reveal the opening cinematic near the release date.

A bread and 6 hours late, but Xande has an even split like 99% of enemies in the game. So 600DEF/600SPR.

A max F2P kefka has 417 MAG, so a hyperdrive from him would deal 13,598 to 15,997. To a broken enemy, this would be 19,425 to 22,853

It'd be enough to OHKO him with that retarded friend CoD even without a second kefka.

Only with imperil dark on. Barrage is still a stronger move

Yeah, but you can chain it, unlike barrage.

The idea isn't that you use it as a substitute for barrage. Instead you use it as a chain finisher.

In BE, the meta is highly centered around building chains, it isn't just for edgarcheesers.

Her new skill has an effective multiplier of 2.8 to start out, but a SINGLE elemental chain brings this to 3.64, which is much better than barrage.

Synergy with garland/dk cecil imperil is just a nice bonus.

If I can only get Refia, I think this roll would be perfect. Perhaps I'm getting too greedy.

nigger stop rolling

Said retarded CoD couldn't do shit. It only had 471 with Diablos (which translates into 14% less damage compared to 504 attack). But even fully buffed and with full break, it could only take about 1/4 of his health.

Your math is terribly flawed.

Were you using Barrage or something?

Yes, Barrage.

cecil should be in your party

>Luneth
>Full Breaker
>literal wall
>Best mage
>great TM at disposal
>still rerolling

>Barrage over chaining Call of the Void with Imperil on Xande
I'm not even the mathfag, but what the hell are you doing?

see this:
use her new attack skill as a chain finisher for far better than barrage damage

Nah, my math isn't wrong. 504 ATK with diabolos is a big difference between 471 ATK. Exponential scaling dude.

With 471 ATK, she would deal 139,218 to 200,182 under full break and cheer. Guess how much of his health that is (it's less than 1/4th).

With embolden, it'd just be 149,105 to 214,400.

There's a critical threshold in there where her damage just gets retarded, but this is under that threshold.

He could try using the other attack and chaining a little bit up to it, but it sounds like he's got a lack of space

Yes, my initial 6 pulls comprised of the party, Cecil was one of the last 3 I pulled and just hadn't made the switch. Of course Cecil's going in.

Alright, alright. I'll go with this. Hopefully I get Refia, and even if not, you're right, I do have a lot of great units here as a base.

>playing WoFF
>RoboChocobo is voiced by ENG Neptune

I know i asked for memes in my life but this is too much

Worst case you use Fina, but you still have a few tickets and over a week of pulls to do with a metric fuck load of incoming lapis to work with.

FF/Nep crossover when?

Pulled Refia, Dingus and Aaku (and a bunch of barrage + meme crap).
Should I go on doing dailies hoping for offbanner goodies (still no Exdeath) or stop? I still want a shot at that Lightning in the future XIII banner and even more, Gilgamesh.

Thoughts?

Right, those early rank ups and quick dungeon clears will get me going on some half pulls, as well as the incoming 3-4 Tickets from daily logins. Wish me luck.

Good luck.
I fucking hate you for pulling Luneth though.

>Aaku
confused anime girl.jpg

>leveling my new CoD and Refia in Miranda Coast at my comfy do-nothing desk job

Today is a good day.

What's your Refia progress, user?

My Refia progress is 6* level 25. I'm the one who posted .

Damn. Mine is almost 6*.
That grind is going to be a monster, especially around 80. Wish I had more metals to work with.

>this

with double eds + double hyperdrives you only need to watch them swooce right through anything.

Just getting started

>there are STILL Shout RWs that keep the Platinum Sword and an ATK accessory on him

Actually, my math WAS wrong, wew lad.

I guess I never realized until now how DW works, but after some research I'm starting to understand.

You don't do two hits at max attack, but one hit each at the max attack afforded by each weapon. So even with two identical weapons, you're not dealing double damage.
There isn't enough information to say for sure how much she'd attack for without knowing what weapon is in each hand.

Let's pretend she's got a lunar pestle and a rising sun. That would mean she does one attack @ 411 ATK, and another attack @ 364 ATK.

That means she's actually only doing 1.679x the attack by having two weapons, not a full 2x. This is where I went wrong last time.

>New character reveal 21:00 JST on November 7, and SE is going to showcase the game's next update on November 10.

>Let's pretend she's got a lunar pestle and a rising sun. That would mean she does one attack @ 411 ATK, and another attack @ 364 ATK.

No shit, Captain Obvious.

Other fun facts about dual wield:
> If you have a weapon that applies status debuffs, BOTH attacks gain said chance, even the one without any debuff chances.
> Elemental weapons overwrite normal weapons, so if you have e.g. Excalibur and Enhancer, both of your attacks with be 100% Holy damage. That's very important to keep in mind when dealing with chains, elemental resistances and weaknesses. Being required to wield two Excalibur to deal 100% holy damage is a meme.
> If you equip two different elemental weapons, both attack will deal 50/50 elemental damage each. If you use an off-elemental attack, the damage will be split 1/3 each between the elements.

The only thing I don't know yet since I could neither read about it nor actually test it reliably is how debuff weapons stack when both have said chance, e.g. Golem Cane (30% petrification) alongside the petrification sword (30%) in JP.

>Final Fantasy General
>General
>GENERAL
Be more specific you shit.

siliconera.com/2016/11/02/new-dissidia-final-fantasy-character-revealed-november-7-2016/

I can tell you who it easily isn't.

Is Lightning Returns worth playing?

Yeah I've never been able to reliably analyze dual wield because I am a zidaneless peasant, I just figured it was doubling the hits for some reason. Turns out everybody else figured this out ages ago, and I'm just talking out my ass.

I am not very smart, or else I wouldn't be here.

yes

No

Should I play the first two or just skip them?

ADV A4 boss was a bitch

it has lightning.

maybe

Not needed to enjoy the game.

It's a completely different style of game anyway.

New as in completely new or a returning one?

Kuja when?

The first FFXIII game is fine, if you can make it to the final third of the game. The open world questing and killing dinosaurs is quite enjoyable, even if the start of the game is slow as fuck.

I tried to like XIII-2 but it was time travel nonsense. I didn't play more than 10 hours into it so I couldn't say how the rest goes. The Pokemon aspect was ok. My trashcan robot was the best tank ever.

they are needed to enjoy the game.

It's a continuation of said game's storyline.

Shoul I do daily lapis pulls or do the full 10+1 pulls?

Lost 250 lapis today because it fucking crashes as I pull the daily

You don't lose lapis, you actually do the pull.

You have to sort the units to newest in the overview to see what you've pulled.

Well, the game is dirt cheap on steam. I've tried it before, but maybe I'll give it another shot.

>Should I play the first games that are related to this game I want to play and have important information about the world and characters in it or just skip to the third one?
Gee, I wonder.

Daily pulls, 11x last day if desperate.
You didn't lose your pull

pull 11 right now

Ill pull with you

I did think of that, but when sorted it just shows my edgars i awakened days before

Stull salty

You knock that shit off right now.

OH SHIT

DID YOU PULL WITH ME PHAM!?!?

How to get Magicite in Mobius? I don't see a distillary gauge.

Just stop.

Ignus, Fran, Arc, Fran, Fran.

I want to get off this shitty Viera's wild ride...

I'm not falling for your bullshit jewgle.

Top right of the screen

> I want to get off this shitty Viera's wild ride...

It would be slightly less annoying if Fran was actually pleasant to look at, like Fencer.

But no, she has to be full furry. Fuck that.

>I
? (i don't know)
>II
the Emperor
>III:
Xande
Refia
>IV
Golbez
>V
Exdeath
Faris.
>VI
Edgar
Locke
>VII
Sephiroth
Tifa
>VIII
Ultimecia
Seifer
>IX
Kuja
Vivi
>X
Yuna
Jecht
>XII
Gabranth
Ashe
>XIII series
Caius Ballad
>XIV
??? (no idea)

I doubt they will put something from XV before the release but
>XIV
Noctis (old version)
that girl who looks like Lightning.

Shit....

Just look at the time user, ignore them.

nice try, this was already posted

the time's all off

Is it not a "hero"?

>that girl who looks like Lightning.
Aranea

If she had any use whatsoever I wouldn't even mind. But she's objectively worse than Shadow.

>fran is complete shit
>balthier is one of the best units in the game

BE is really lopsided some times

>10:57

>I
Bike
>II
Scott
>III
Xande
>IV
Leonara
>V
Faris
>VI
Mog
>VII
Barret
>VIII
Ultimecia
>IX
Quina or Freya
>X
Yuna
>XI
Iroha
>XII
Fran
>XIII
Caius
>XIV
Nael
>Other
Benjamin, Sol or Nacht, THE Chocobo, Aki Ross

Better than Shadow, but has a worse TM so you'll hate pulling her more.

Let's not forget Wakka is trash and Rikku is a goddess.

Or how fucking Rasler, FUCKING RASLER - A MAN WHOSE ONLY CANONICAL FEAT IS GETTING SHOT IN HIS STUPID THROAT is better than Fran.
Hell, he's better than Vaan and Ashe too.

>VIII
Won't happen though, feels like SE has forgotten that anyone but Squall exists in VIII most of the time.

>But no, she has to be full furry. Fuck that.
kys

>he's better than Vaan and Ashe too
Shit, really? I know he's good, but I didn't really know what Ashe did and just assumed she was better.

>Rinoa
who?

Trying to get into a new MMO. Tera is still as shit as it was two years ago. Somebody sell me on FFXIV, I really want to like it but I'm scared of the GRIND.

Pic completely unrelated.

Ashe is this kind of hybrid physical attacker with a surprising number of healing skills

>Let's not forget Wakka is trash and Rikku is a goddess.
You're implying that Rikku isn't right up with Wakka in power in X.

World of Warcraft Feat Final Fantasy with better graphics.