/acg/ - Animal Crossing General

#1163 - "Remember the 5th" edition.

Previous thread: >The Basics
ACNL Basics Guide - thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/
AC Wiki - animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Crossing_Wiki
Nookipedia - nookipedia.com
The "pthhhpth" pastebin (FAQ) - pastebin.com/jU4CeWhu
Brand New Catch - animalcrossing.us/animal-crossing-new-leaf-brand-new-catch-november/

>Furniture & Collectibles
Item database - moridb.com/
Item image gallery - animalcrossingnl.mooo.com
Museum Checklist - mediafire.com/download/0p18zy41jkxsy8a/ACNL_Fossil_&_Art_Checklist_RC2.xlsx

>Customization Guide
Image/Pattern Converter - thulinma.com/acnl/
All Furniture Customizations - customnewleaf.tumblr.com/
Image2QR code - mediafire.com/download/d0g3vj88g0gk1pf/Version 0.4.zip
Pro Designs Android App - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nefastudio.android.dmoridesigner
QR Paths - pathmagic.tumblr.com acnlpaths.tumblr.com/ acpath.tumblr.com

>Happy Home Designer
All villagers & items - happyhomedesigner.wikia.com
FAQ - pastebin.com/f8pnU0wr
Amiibo Cards - nintendo.co.jp/3ds/edhj/amiibocard/index.html

>How to play ACNL online with /acg/
People need to add each other's FCs in order to visit faraway towns.
Put your name and FC in the name field to save time.

>Villager Birthdays
5th - Lobo
7th - Bam
8th - Alli
9th - Pango
10th - Rodney

>Events
November - Mushroom season
November - Harvest furniture

>Misc.
Town tune list - newleaftunes.tumblr.com/tunes
Camper Reset guide - i.imgur.com/meQutqI.png
Dream Town List - pastebin.com/W4FQW6ZW
What is the void? - pastebin.com/9KPbdnSY
Preventing moveouts - pastebin.com/avaKnPPc
Welcome Amiibo FAQ - pastebin.com/aAbMZwmM
ACNL OST - pastebin.com/bPyY03LK
Upload to Imgur via 3DS browser - webrender.net/imgur/

Other urls found in this thread:

gbatemp.net/threads/animal-crossing-new-leaf-save-editor.382965/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anyone still playing the turnip game?

After 2 days of resetting (with recreate town) this is what I get.
>triangle grass and peaches

Any ideas? Campsite will be near RV entrance of course. I'm going to start laying down patterns to restrict house move-ins north of the river

my turnips are only at 34. I do have Redd and Angus in boxes today though, and splatoon RV if anyone still wants to order some items.

Is pic related accurate?

What should be added?

so this is the real new thread right?

Where's Trump and killary?

Its cece or viche? all the zelda ones have some different items .So i guess must be the same for splatoon ones.

If hana is reading this I want you to know that just registered your friend code and I'm ready to pick up those roses.

Who else is getting comfy?

Anyone knows any Dream Addresses with spooky themed towns/houses? Old ones got wiped.

Also, is Espy around?

Jesus christ why is Static's voice so much louder than everyone elses after the update, my ears

Say it's Saturday in your town, and a Sunday in your friends.
If you went over to buy turnips from them, when will they spoil when you return home?

Did the update invalidate the dream town list in the OP?

Nope, it's safe to abuse.

I couldn't think of anyone who represents Trump and Shillary.

I have inkwell the orange "squid" from the inkling girl amiibo

no, it wouldnt spoil them.

Katie's in my town. Does anyone want her? Also, I have a scenic painting to give away to anyone who needs it for their museum, and 7 unassessed fossils.

Recreated my town today. I have 7-8 amiibo cards to create my favourite town, it was always a dream since GC.

I kind of relax when reseting for a good map, I hate that there isn't a soft reset in the game though.

Very unique room idea, i like it.

Is there a limit to trees you can put down? I don't remember.

It's not letting me plant fruit.

Friendly reminder that you can sit on cushions now.

Post comfy kotatsus!

I really like your lake and where your Town tree is.
Also you have 1 pond, and your beach is right next to retail.
In addition, your other beach is right next to the dock.

I'm jealous

>readjusting the paths in my town
>all these fucking flowers that I don't know what to do with
All these purple tulips can burn in hell.

Did you remember, /acg/?

it would be neat to be able to import some of the smaller items from HHD as well, such as the black phone. But then what would be the point of the game I guess

I also have a calm painting to give away to anyone who needs it for their museum.

1 calm painting
1 scenic painting
7 unassessed fossils

I'm also having this problem
I don't want them to wilt or go away entirely, just don't spread like the plague god damn it
the amount of balloon gifts I lost because I had no space on the ground

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU GET GOOD AT PANEL DE PON?

I SUCK REALLY BAD AT IT

i want her!
open!

by gitting gud

Play on easy and work on setting up combos

reminder to never post in this general again if you use Waifu2x for New Leaf screenshots

all I know abou pdp I learned from henry hatsworth

Hey anons, can non-native cherry towns get cherry blossoms in the spring?

yes but only on non-fruit trees

hey guys
does anyone know a way to delete the amiibo update? I heard something about deleting it in the settings of the 3ds or something
I will restore my old town so I can update it

does anyone have a maid uniform I can order, and a red trash bin

why would you want to get rid of it?

I like it a lot compared to my old town since it's much more spacious. I could space like 3 horizontal streets for villager houses on the bottom right.

i just feel like i'm going to fuck it up somehow with how police station/cafe/.etc are permanent.

anything of note I should be ordering from Pascal's RV?

still no one has answered my question
how do you get the secret storeroom? do you need a second level, or debts paid off, or what?

Yes house at full size with all debts paid. Then return to Tom Nook and he'll offer it to you

-have all your previous loans paid in full
-talk to tom nook

I had to rush to Lobo's party after fixing my corrupted save.
Happy Birthday Lobo!

Does anyone have a dachshund ornament they want to trade for a chihuahua, dalmatian, or wiiu console?

how do you fixed your corrupted save?

Do you need to pay to play puzzle league, like in deserted island escape

>I will restore my old town so I can update it
I'm restoring the backup of my finished town, but it won't load because the game is in a newer version

I'VE BEEN AT THIS PANEL DE PON SHIT FOR 2 HOURS AND I CAN'T GET MORE THAN 1500 POINTS IN TIME ATTACK, AND THAT'S IF I GET LUCKY

no

Has anybody here updated their dream address since the amiibo update? I'd love to visit some towns.

yeah go to memory management or something there is an option to go to DLC , i guess you can delete it there.

>Rosianna Rabutt
Top teir taste

Does Happy Home Designer come with any cards?

do you have to use play coins to play that shit like Escape Island?

also chains are everything.

No, you don't need play coins. And I suck balls at chaining.

this desu

I'm still cleaning it up from the update but feel free to check it out and tell me if you have some constructive criticism or cool ideas.
5E00-000F-F012

sure
although what are the benefits to dream visits other than not having to arrange for both parties to be online?
I've been playing this game for like three years and I never got the point of dream visits.

I used an older backup of every file on the cart, (exhibition.dat and so) and put the new save in there. For some reason this always works for me

Crankies got louder voices for some reason. And elephants had their jingles completely destroyed.

Started playing again after ~3 years.

I'm up for visiting anyone/everyone. Let me know if you add

What did the NL update add?

nothing much

Looks good, senpai.

I'm still stuck resetting. Everything decent I get has the town hall / plaza directly in front of the campground entrance or 5 ponds.

>mfw there's hope for my ded cart but I've never hacked my 3DS
Is my best bet to stop getting future updates and hoping a homebrew thing gets through the newest update?

I'm not really sure. I do like being able to showcase my town on the best day possible, make sure nothing's out of place. It's fun throwing items down for players to hold and not having to leave them there all time. I used to have mushrooms all around my town for a forest feel but players always end up stealing them.
It's kind of a luxury I guess.

How do I get MEOW tickets from puzzle league? Also I fucking suck at it how do I get good

>aika and that cherry blossom town forever gone
hmmmmm

I wouldn't really know, user. It seems like it's for real broken, hopefully you'll be able to retrieve it from your game once homebrew is working again

I find it easier to get MEOW from amiibos , each time you use one other than villager you get 5

Thank you kindly

I dont have an NFC reader

Is that some hello kitty furniture? HOW?

The same way this is possible

Pic related, and I have Isabelle, Callie, Marie, and an Inkling.

I'll be loading up what I currently have today, and if anyone's interested in stopping by to make some orders, drop me a (You)

thanks for the answer!
when you talk about the save, are you talking about the garden.dat/garden_plus.dat ?

I was probably going to collect the others anyway but mabel's ability is super op in puzzle league

I'm down

Is it easier to get perfect fruits now?

I started a new town after the update and I saw two perfect fruits in the first two days

So, did they ever bring the new pieces of the 7-Eleven set over to AC from HHD after the update? I need those other pieces if they did. Badly.

Hacking?

Garden plus, the original garden.dat is useless to the game now. You should only use it in emergencies

are there any save editors working rn?

as far as i've seen, no

I want a 3DS , so please add me.

i would like to come

Nice keyboard, Filterfag

So does resetting for villagers not work anymore? After trying for days, Katt moved in with no plot showing up.

You should really keep up with save editors.
gbatemp.net/threads/animal-crossing-new-leaf-save-editor.382965/
It's in its alpha stages and is very unstable, so I don't suggest you go hacking your town just yet. I did it for science
What happened? I can't hear you over all the artifacts in your jpeg.
that is a funny keyboard though lol

>tfw share a birthday with Lobo

What website do you guys use to find what themes an item has? I was using Moridb but they haven't updated for the new campground stuff

Also

>all the items you get from brewster don't have the same interior theme

reeee

Does anyone still have pictures of that japanese cherry blossom dream town?

It had some really good roads and ladnscaping which made it feel like a maze city

>tfw you want some villagers to leave but are afraid of where a new villager would move
fuck you cherry and astrid

Added your friend codes; I've summoned Viché first. I'll jump to Isabelle next, then Cece and Inkwell.

Gates r open